Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Sunday, Oh how I loath you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Confused

Confused

Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  Empty
PostSubject: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:23 am

Emelie sat outside her apartment complex, she hadn't changed yet into her fake self. She wasn't in her super human costume, but she hadn't need to changed as she owned the entire complex with no one living in it as she really didn't like people much. People seemed to look at her as she wore booty shorts that end shorter then normal and a button downed shirt with blue stripes that glided across the white fabric and plan sneakers she'd bought from a nearby store. She looked around from a bench right outside the building. Emelie peered at people walking around with dogs, taking a morning jog, and some resting on benches having conversation about their boring lives. This made her lips curl up in disgust at the people walking around. "Ugh, what the hell is wrong with people, why the fuck are they so happy" she thought with anger. She quickly stood up grabbing her ipad from the empty space on the bench and began to walk back into the complex, slamming her door. What she didn't realize is that she had slammed it so hard that she had popped the hinges off, making the door fall forward slamming into the ground making a large CRACK! Emelie took a 180 degree step with one leg and swung the rest of her body and screamed out loud in fury "God Dammit" By now many people began to look at her very perplexed, she then promptly formulated a response for the peering eyeballs " What the hell are you looking at you jack wagons" She then swiftly turned to head towards the stairs which lead up to the top of the large grey building that had multiple windows along the bricking. As she started to walk up the stairs she realized that she had dropped her phone outside and need to go back and grab it. She swiftly walked back outside and bent over to pick up her phone.

Last edited by Lukas 2 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 am

Walking through Washington D.C. was a normal enough man. he wore normal clothing and spoke the same language as everyone else. He seemed, to all the world, like just another average human being. But nothing about this man was normal. His name, Gabriel Gray, now just a shadow of a memory in the back of his head. His new alias, Sylar, the one that all knew. Gabriel had died quite recently, in an old, dead warehouse in an abandoned district of Washington. When Sylar's abilities had manifested, Gabriel had died, and Sylar had been born in the ashes. It was that man that was now proceeding down the streets of Washington.

He was just minding his own business, thinking of how he could find others like him. Not for any sense of wanting to meet them or see how they lived, more because he wanted to find out there powers, to take them and become stronger. He had plans to make his own team of superhumans, so that he had a bank of powers to access whenever he wished. He would need a reason, a higher purpose to bring the people together but, at that point, he knew not what that purpose was.

A crowd had gathered outside a house, a normal house that didn't seem very important and impressive. The crowd were watching as someone came out of the house and spoke, asking what the people were looking at. This made Sylar laugh as he muttered under his breath, "What do you think, they're looking at you." The woman then went back inside but, after looking on the ground, Sylar noticed that she had dropped her mobile. The woman came out once more, no doubt to get her phone. Sylar held it in his hands and presented it to her, saying, "Try not to lose this, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:33 am

As Emelie's hand began to reach for her phone a man quickly snatched it from the bench before she could pick it up. She cocked her head towards the man and stood straight up. "Well your smart ass response isn't very nice. What was that are you trying to hit on me. People look at this sexist pervert, who thinks I can't pick up my own damn phone. You'd better drop the phone before I break your wrist." she said in a very calm voice. Although the crowd really didn't respond to her comments, everyone just kind of sat there watching and yearning to hear this mans reply. She starred into the man's eyes, something was wrong with him. But she couldn't put her finger on it, she began to analyze the mans stance he didn't look threatening or anything, if she was honest with herself he was kinda of cute. But due to her nature she is always very suspicious of people she doesn't know She couldn't tell what he wanted or why he did that. Which only ceased to infurate her, making her more angry and out spoken. "I swear to God if this guy gives me any reason to fight, I will! No what am I talking about, I need to focus, I am just a litter flustered." she thought. After all the small events in front of the complex it started to show on her outer appearance. Her hair which is normally is a flowing beauty seemed to be frizzed, a few of her buttons have broken off, just by her violent movements she made, her throat even felt funny from yelling at the people who were watching her. Now her thoughts began to wonder again "How'd that guy get throw the crowd so quickly, what a sneaky little bastard." She thought. Finally after a pause the man began to speak to her. She gave back him the look that all women have, bullshit you are an asshole!
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:44 pm

The woman asked for her phone back, in her own strange way. She insulted Sylar and said that he was unkind, before saying that she would break his wrist unless he dropped the phone. At first, Sylar thought of laughing but the way she said it, like it would be easy, made him think. She could be one of them, a superhuman. It is possible, and she did seem sure of herself. Super Strength perhaps? Let's try something. It was then that Sylar spoke, saying "This is a big gamble, but here goes." Sylar then grabbed the woman's hand, touching her skin and absorbing the woman's power. He wasn't sure if the woman even had one but, as soon as he had made contact, he knew. The woman had Super Strength, or at least she was stronger than the average human. Sylar now had it, he was stronger than the average human, but this woman was still slightly stronger, slightly. He then spoke once more, quieter, "Super Strength eh? Interesting. Now, how about you ask for this phone nicely or I'll be the one breaking your wrist. Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Emelie watched as the man reached out and grabbed her, she wasn't suprized at all. "What the hell is with this guy touching a girl like that. I'll rough this poor guy up a bit." she thought. Her pursuit into trying to egg him on was a success. With the man already have had touched her. A quick sensation rose over her as if something was being taken and copied a stamp something very odd. "what just happened I feel as if I have been taken, who is this asshole" She thought. " You just made a huge mistake you are going to regret that buddie" She spoke quickly. Then he spoke back, acting as if he could actually hurt her. This enraged her even further. "he is shorter then me a high throw won't work but I know a kenpo move that will work perfectly fine" she thought. She quickly kicked him directly in the knee attempting to fold his leg to her success his fighting skills seemed poor so the strike was an utter success. She then ducked very low and swung her legs greatly forward to dart directly behind him. She grabbed his collapsed leg, then with her right leg kicked his other foot out from under him. Sending the man flying into the air, she then before he hit the ground swung him directly into the mans bakery store across the street. She was lucky the man hit no cars as that was not what her target was. He flew threw the air smashing straight through the large brick wall. The baker man looked in shock at her. People began to run and scream some started to call the police. "that throw would kill any normal man lets see if he is a mutant." she proclaimed aloud. Emelie quickly walked across the street as most of the cars had now stopped to look at the destroyed bakery. The man laid in a crest inside the showcase of the bakers best bread. She held out a hand to the man. But if he did try to grab her hand, she would quickly strike him in several pressure points, with hope that he would be knocked out from the quick blows if he is not dead already. This would be her revenge for him grabbing onto her.

—Name: Chinese Kenpo
—Specialty: Physical Prowess
—Rank: C
—Description: She has achieved a black belt in Kenpo allowing for more accurate strikes and fighting in combat. This allows for more flexibility among other things.

—Name: Built In Muscles!
—Rank: C
—Power: Super Human Fighter
—Description: Due to her ability as a natural born fighter she has reflexes that kick in. Allowing her to dodge and fight back with any foe, as if her muscles have decades of intense martial arts training. This also give her a boost in strength, not super human but extremely powerful enough to lift 1,200!
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 pm

The woman said that Sylar had made a mistake, but it seemed she did not yet know what had just happened, not fully anyway. Then the woman made a bunch of difficult looking attacks at Sylar's legs before making him lose his balance and flying into a bakery. The first thing he said was, "Poor Mister Baker." the baker ran out to see what had happened and he stared at Sylar in astonishment, to which he pointed at the woman and said, "Her fault." Then he got up and picked up a rather large bit of stone. the weight was, surprisingly, rather light, which made Sylar smile. He was right, she was a Mutant. He then broke the rubble in two by accident and laughed at his new power. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna enjoy this one." He then realised that the woman's phone, albeit and bit crushed, but still operational, was in his hands. He threw over the woman's way with a message on it. Thx 4 the powr boost. I'll be goin now. Sylar then stood up and began walking away, hoping to escape from the woman.

[Attempted Exit (You can stop me if you want)]
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:00 pm

She watched the man mumble a bit about her powers being copied or whatever. She scoffed as he crushed the rubble and ran away from the area. "Scared are we, your powers are useless. I suggest you under go training. I could have killed you, so I'd figure out exactly what that power you have is. Because its not super strength." She yelled after him. She stood there watching as he ran, she hoped a little bit that he might come back. "Maybe he will turn around" she hoped. For she had been very lonely as of late and need something like this to stir things up in her boring life. She waited for a response that might never come back. While she was waiting for his reaction she quickly began to realize that the cops would be coming by soon. Maybe she can enjoy her self with a brawl with police officers. Exit/ unless you respond.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 pm

"Scared are we, your powers are useless. I suggest you under go training. I could have killed you, so I'd figure out exactly what that power you have is. Because its not super strength." These were the words Sylar heard the woman shout at him and they made him stop. If his power was not super strength then he had to find out what it was. He turned around to face the woman before shouting back, "If my power is not Super Strength, what is it? Also, if you would be so kind, can you train me with this power?" It was true, Sytlar had a new power but no idea how he was meant to use it. This was his very first new power, he didn't know what to do with it. He needed training. He walkd forward a few paces, to see if the woman would train him and to stop others from eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:24 pm

The man stopped in the middle of running away from the scene of the fight. This shocked Emelie, she had never thought that saying that would have actually get him to halt. "haha, that actually worked, he stopped. Who knew thats all I had to say, at least now I can speculate that he is power hungry. Maybe I can take advantage of this." she thought The dust from the bakery started to get on her nerves, and she started coughing as the man spoke she only caught the just of what he was saying to her. She yelled back "Well the police will be here very soon, I suggest you get going. If you wanna meet me again, come by 2354 Marke Street in New York, New York. I will see what I can do with you power stealer" After that she quickly ran out of the rubble bakery shop and head towards a underground pipe line out of view from other people. She waited patiently for the cops to leave she. She actually feel asleep in the sewer. After a while she returned to her apartment complex and took a shower as soon as she arrived, still thinking about that young man.

Exit Topic
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 am

The woman coughed, obviously not able to hear what Sylar said, but she replied anyway. She said that the police would be here soon and that, is Sylar wanted to see her again, he was to come by 2354 Marke Street in New York which wasn't that far away. Sylar nodded as the woman ran down an underground pipeline. Police hmm? Sounds like fun. I need to test this power. I think I'll stay here for a bit. Sylar had just gotten a new power boost, how could he not want to test it. And so, when the police came, Sylar fought some of them quite easily, until reinforcements came. The policemen had guns which proved a tough adversary and so, after around fifteen minutes of fighting the policemen, Sylar ran off, the policemen following him until he avoided them in a maze of buildings he knew quite well. The only thing that crossed his mind was the woman. She won't realise but she better be happy that I am the one that got the police away. They would have followed her in no doubt. She's lucky to have someone like me Wearing a smug smile, Sylar began his trek to New York, and 2354 Marke Street, wherever it was.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Oh how I loath you.    Sunday, Oh how I loath you.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday, Oh how I loath you.
Page 1 of 1