Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Corpse from a Suicide EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Corpse from a Suicide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief

Mischief

Corpse from a Suicide Empty
PostSubject: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 pm

There was one thing great about the backwoods of South Carolina. No one would deep enough to find a hidden path only known to a certain few. Mischief himself wouldn't had known if the crazy clown chick didn't lead the way. Soon the three members of the Suicide Corps would touch down in the center of the forest, and Mischief would use his telekinesis to grab the pilot of the helicopter and hold him firmly in midair. "Let's make this fast, shall we? I shudder to think what might become of you if I take my time." Using his mind, Mischief brought the man up to his face, and slowly placed a finger on his head. Using hypnosis, he would force the SHIELD agent to fall under his control, and begin to tell information about his life, and about all of SHIELD that he had knew. Even information on how to pilot the helicopter they had taken and how to disrupt any tracking devices on it. Everything needed would be learned, and the man would tell them happily. He had no choice in the matter. When Mischief grasped someone's mind, he took everything about them. And now after touching the man, he began to shapeshift into a complete copy of him. "Now give me your clothes. Immediately." The man followed orders, giving the mischievous one his clothes, and belongings, and the young God would keep them on hand. With this done, the man would run to the copter and begin to destroy all tracking devices within the helicopter. Turning towards his partners in crime, the God would shapeshift back to his base form and shrug his shoulders. "Not saying I enjoy men getting naked infront of me, but that was a lively jest."
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:28 pm

The clown mistress would be sitting on the step way to exit the helicopter. One leg hung freely while the other was propped up for her arm to relax on. She had put her face paint back on, and fixed the make up on her face, while watching the God of Chaos do his work on the man. "So their company is called SHIELD, huh? Hahaha..and what are they shielding? Their corpse beneath the ashes of Jersey? KRAHAHAHAH!" The psychotic clown began to laugh out loud while her goons exited the helicopter and spread themselves upon the clearing. Jesteria simply watched the hypnotized SHIELD agent begin to take apart the tracking devices in the helicopter, and the clown would look towards Bane, who she had picked up along the way. "By the way, well done, Bane. I couldn't have rallied those fools any better! To see them march to their deaths was just hilarious. How'd the old saying go? If you're going to die for something, die for something you believe in? Hehe.." The woman put a finger in her hair and began to twirl in like a child before looking towards her two accomplices, and her goons. "SHIELD obviously planned to take Jersey back by force. Little did they know, when you go into the home turf of a maniac, you can expect little to no survivors. I'm not one for plans, as you two probably noticed I'm like a cat climbing a tree. Once I get up there, I don't know what's going to happen next..But I do know..I want to finish SHIELD off and put them in the same ashes of this world..HeheahAHAHAH!" The woman laughed with a maniacal smile on her face, as she pushed off the copter and landed on the ground. For now the team would need to focus on small part time missions. Maybe working for mobs, or will big shots to build up finances. Taking down a whole helicarrier and government agency took more than just gusto.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:17 pm

In the darkness of the night many monsters are said to lurk, preying upon those weaker than themselves. Bane was one of these creatures, for he had preyed upon thousands recently, marching them all to their deaths like pigs to the slaughter. It is said that if these monsters are seen during the day that the sun will burn them and cast them back in to the shadows, but the real monsters are the ones that can survive the light with impunity. Bane, having left a city bathed in fire could be compared to one of these monsters, for the fires gave off light and Bane, a puppeteer of the people's demise simply walked away without punishment for his actions. Jersey was a start, gunpowder for the powder keg that was soon to be created and the Suicide Corps was the match. Bane would exit from the treeline, and as he did so Jesteria would begin to speak to him. It was ironic that she would comment about his charisma just as he had been thinking about it, and in response Bane would reply "People are easily inspired during times of hardship." While talking Bane would walk over to stand next to Jesteria and watch the God of Mischief do his work, thinking the entire concept of deities far fetched. Now they had a clear cut enemy, the organization known as Shield. With the two warring sides the world was bound to be caught in the middle which was definitely going to cause damage. As Jesteria fininshed speaking Bane felt the need to ask the question, "What would you intend to do next to achieve your goal?", his arms crossing his chest, each hand gripping the opposite side of his vest. As he asked the question Bane would begin to think of possible scenarios for gathering the proper technology and people, thinking that it may be in their best interest to gather more powerful allies.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:23 am

Mischief would levitate himself, placing both palms beneath his chin while looking towards the two mortals. He never suspected he would be participating with such a crowd, without them being completely under his control and brainwashed. Though he appeared the youngest of the trio, he was much older, and had alot of experience he could bring to the table. But his experience probably meant little to them. He was used to fighting gods. They fought at their leisure against their own kind, and fought well they did. It had been almost a life time since Mischief had participated within any sort of war. When Loki took the throne of Odin, there was no war. It was simple back stab and trickery. Cloak and dagger work that he truly seemed to enjoy. Mischief figured those specific skills of his was about to come in handy for the team's strike against SHIELD. His green hues looked towards the one named Bane, as a devilish grin would spread across his face. "I do believe I have an ounce of an idea what the plan may be. With this puppet's knowledge, and my ability of shifting forms, infiltrating their bases and crippling them from the inside will be simple. Especially with someone with talents, such as myself." He floated abit higher, and wrapped his arms around his head, almost as though he was laying on a bed made of air. "I move things with my mind. All I need to do is be able to see it. Pinpointing it all back to me will be rather hard, and by the time they think they know who it was, I would have already switched forms to someone else. It's rather easy, if you think of it. But knowing our mistress, here, she'll find a way to make it more chaotic than it has to be. Something I truly love, if you don't mind me saying." The young God would give a nod towards the female clown before pointing a finger towards on of her goons and lifting them up into the sky with telekinesis. Just for fun, no harm done.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 am

Jesteria watch the small god float freely in the wind while listening to Bane's voice. He wasn't much of a talker, and it did bother her slightly. But if he talked too much, he wouldn't be able to hear her clever jokes and witty punch lines, so she'd forgive him for that. Rubbing the barrel of her gun against her head, and using it like a scratcher, she'd close and eye and lick her lips with her tongue. She was gonna answer with a 'I dunno' but luckily Mischief opened his mouth before her, giving her an idea on what to do next. As he spoke, she simply listened as her mouth fell open. She didn't notice her mouth was hanging open, until after the boy's words. Shaking her head, she'd close her eyes and nod. "Hahaah! Yes, couldn't say it better myself! But you forgot the BOOM BOOM BOOM PEW PEW PEW BANG!..Parts of the story!" She laughed out loud at her own failure of a joke, and her goons simply coughed in the wind, not humoring her. Raising a gun to one of their heads, the goon suddenly burst out into laughter aswell. 'Good one boss! Haha original and funny like always!' The rest of the goons applauded and the mistress bent down for a bow. Raising her head, she'd place her hands on her hips and begin to switch back and forth as she walked back towards the helicopter. "We're gonna need some Ka-ching Ka-ching if we're gonna pull this off. I say we do some missions for the mobs in New York. Build up a cash flow before killing them and taking over their thugs for our own purposes. That'll be easy enough! Hahahah!..Unless you two really want a challenge. Then we can head back to my home town, and take over a more..organized group, than before. The Band of Assassins that excommunicated me years ago..I would love to see the look on their faces when their precious little child returned all grown up with her big girl pants on! HAHAHAH!" She grabbed her gut and gave a maniacal laugh, leaving the two others to decide their next move. Working for the mobs to build up finances or going after the Plague of Shadows Jesteria once worked for herself.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:43 pm

It was said that there were Gods and Goddesses and of course people worshiped them blindly and without justification. Bane had never been a believe in such things, but now if seeing was believing then this was the purest proof he could get. It was something Bane could not fathom, men and women bending the knee to false idols and asking for help or for praise. It was ironic that humanity looked up to the Gods as being pure and true, yet the leaders of humanity were not beyond corruption. This fact in itself lead Bane to believe that there were no Gods. These creatures were supposed to be greater than humanity and yet they stooped to the same level, it was pathetic. However who was Bane to judge? After all he had just put thousands to the furnace and held no remorse for it. Simply put it was another flaw of humanity, hypocrisy. In truth Bane envied the Gods, for they had powers to do what he could not. Bane would listen quietly, the silent watchmen as plans were issued about. It was obvious that the main objective was to destroy the organization that had attacked Jersey, and that the God had an ideal plan to start doing it. Bane would look at the God and would speak to both of them. "It would be more productive to go after the Mobster's first. The assassins are stronger and would take longer to control. This is all about destroying Shield before they have a chance to destroy us, and gathering assets as quickly as possible would be to our advantage. We could use the money first. The assassins do not hold any grudges yet, so no need to start a war on two fronts." Regardless of what the group decided, Bane's plan was set. It was relatively simple to coerce humans. So with the God in the organization, and Jesteria going with or without him it seemed plans were pretty much set in motion. However he hoped the woman would see it his way, because frankly doing things alone would be boring.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 pm

"If we work with the mob and did a hostile take over, then their men will become a part of our goal. After your big time fireworks, we lost alot of our previous soldiers, Jesteria. And though it was a waste of good men, I must say the fireworks were brilliant!" The young god would roll, so his back was facing the ground, and his hair fell down due to gravity. Now being upside, he'd look towards the two with his keen green eyes. "You got my vote on mobsters. After we finish them, Shield will be next..And then we can go take over these Assassins. Though, along the way I may need to head back to Asgard once or twice. But you'll have my full support when I'm here on Earth. You two are what prophecies are made of. Ushering in a new world through ashes, I'm sure one day books will have both your names on it." The mischievous god would give a devilish grin, as the human slave would finally finish with the helicopter and watch the meeting. "Now that we have a way to get around much faster, no location will be too far for us to hit. I think this is gonna be the start of a beautiful relationship between us three. As I must say, if you two truly bring the world to its knees, I'll be sure to document your whole journey for future generations to read. Such a story should not go untold." The God raised his altitude slightly as he looked towards the clouds. "I'm ready to get started..I never knew mortals could be so fun"
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:47 pm

"Then it's settled. Let's go bust of some mobsters! I haven't lit one on fire in a looong time! It's like christmas is coming early this year! HAHAHAAH!" The maniacal woman would laugh out loud, as she jumped into the helicopter, followed by her goons. "No time to waste! The sooner we finish them, the sooner we get to get rid of SHIELD. And we all want to get rid of SHIELD now don't we? SO ANTE UP! CAPTAIN JESTY IS GONNA FLY US HOME! CHOOO CHOOO!" The jester raised her arm and dropped it like she was signalling a train bell..which was odd because she was on a helicopter. The goons all shook their heads and took their seats. If Bane was to ride with them, she would wait for him to board before the pilot took off. Mischief could fly, so if he didn't want to join, she knew he'd be right next to them in the sky. And with the team altogether, the Suicide Corps would be on their way to the next destination! Using the mob and getting rid of them seemed kind of heroic, right? Well the team did what they wanted, even if it helped in the long run. But..in that same long run, the very city they ended up helping on a whim, would burn on a whim aswell. "Alright ladies and gentlemen, it's time to start the show! And heeeere...weeee...goooo!!"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:02 am

Bane would find that his suggestion seemed to win the majority vote. He was pleased with that and would quickly get on the helicopter as everyone else prepared to leave for whatever destination the clown princess had in store for them. Bane would take one of the available seats and would look on the outside, waiting for the helicopter to climb, wondering again why he had decided to work with a woman who made train motions and sounds when boarding a helicopter. Once it rose off of the ground Bane would simply stare at the surrounding woods, lost in thought on the events to come. It was humorous to Bane that they technically had "divine" intervention on their side and he would muse about it as they flew away to set more fires.

-exit
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 am

For once, the young god would board the helicopter with the others. Taking a seat on the opposite side from Bane between two of the clown goons. Placing his fingers together, he'd close his eyes and cross his legs onto his seat. One would think he was sleeping, but infact he was just going along for the ride. The god knew the Asgardians would be furious with him if they knew he was actually giving his assistance to human goals to further chaos. Luckily he didn't care what they would think, as he was to be King soon. Loki wasn't a rightful ruler. He had his time and it was now over. Once Mischief returned to Asgard he would drain his former master of his powers and become the true God of Chaos. The rightful ruler of Odin's throne and the relics found in Odin's vault. In due time he'd have all he needed to take the throne..in due time. For now, he would need to play the role of divine intervention and make sure these Suicide Corps didn't get themselves killed. Which would be quite humorous considering the name choice.

exit
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 am

-End-
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:57 am

prestiged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corpse from a Suicide   Corpse from a Suicide Empty

Back to top Go down

Corpse from a Suicide
Page 1 of 1