Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Heading into the Capital [Nameless]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

Heading into the Capital [Nameless] Empty
PostSubject: Heading into the Capital [Nameless]   Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Raishin was simply going through the country, visiting the landmarks that it seemed he was supposed to. Once he heard that one city basically controlled the entire country, he had to visit there immediately, so that he could see for himself what it was like to rule over an area so vast. If he was to become a leader and a king one day, he would need to make sure he knew what he was getting into. As he entered the city, he would get out of the bus he took, and then look around. He was the only one that got out of that particular stop, and it seemed others were more focused on the White House, and other landmarks, and it seemed that there was frequently some sort of series of events that had everyone either afraid, or at least shock. The area was in a bit of turmoil closer to the center of the city, but Raishin was simply interested in the special parts about it. Yes, he was there to see the landmarks, but he wouldn't actually rush there until night fall, because he didn't want to be around all of those people, considering his tendency for murder. As he was walking down the street, he saw a lot of shops, with overpriced merchandise claiming to be famous, or what have you. Newspaper stands littered a few of the streets, again over priced, and it was simply a giant tourist trap. It was meant to lure the people in to buy their goods at a horrendously high price, because the action was fairly close.

As he walked by, he would give a crazy grin, and then walk into a shop. He needed money, and he needed a way to get it, and he simply walked into one of the merchandise stores, placed a candy bar in front of the cashier. "That will be three dollars sir." The sort of annoyed man would say, and Raishin would give him a five dollar bill, and as the man started to give him change, Raishin spoke up. "The proper change is two hundred dollars." As Raishin spoke, the man seemed to almost zone out, and then get two hundred dollars out of the register and hand it to the man. Raishin put it in his jacket pocket, and simply left the shop. The cashier then shook his head a bit, and then wondered what just happened. Raishin then hungrily bit open his candy bar, and started eating it, extra money in his pocket. He then walked down the street, and simply his appearance was incredibly strange, his red zoot suit, and his slacks, along with the slight wrap around his head. As he slinked through the sidewalks of the city, he seemed to be hungry for something else, so he found a nice young female reporter. Needless to say, a few words and they ended up making out, before heading into an alleyway, where she was quickly drained of her blood. She wasn't dead from it, simply passed out, and Raishin simply walked away, although a studious observer might have caught this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Heading into the Capital [Nameless]   Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:00 am

The Nameless one however would be there waiting as the man would attempt to exit the alley. It was close to night time around six o'clock given the whole daylight savings. Here he thought the whole vampire being combustive in the daylight thing was true. He guessed they really were not nocturnal beings. A pity he and the creature may have had a few things in common. His eyes would catch that of the vampires not bothering to lift his shades however. He had witnessed the feeding and such savagery intrigued him. "A fine display...due tell me..is that the extent of your power? Or is there more....I would definitely like to see what exactly it is you are capable of sir." He said giving the most diabolical grin that could possibly manifest itself. He would give a slight nod afterwards seemingly appearing from the shadows as if he were one of them. "How rude of me. My name...well that is of no concern I am a friend an ally. Or at least I can be if you so choose." he took out a box of New Ports and began packing them against his hand before he pulled one out and lit it. "Something big is coming my friend a war between worlds tell me where do you fit in when the world comes crumbling down around you my blood sucking friend?" He would flash another slight grin before his look turned cold and serious no doubt awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Heading into the Capital [Nameless]   Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:13 am

As he was leaving the alleyway, he instantly smelled a strange person, someone not like the mindless drones that walked and paraded the streets, no, he had a very strange sensation about the person that was outside of the alleyway, by smell alone. The man was rather large, but he was covered in something, and as Raishin turned the corner, ready for anything, even an attack, it seemed that the man was simply talking. He was wearing a full body suit, but it smelled strange, as it didn't smell like anything he had ever witnessed before. It wasn't any sort of plastic, leather, or even rubber, it had an odd scent to it, but Raishin couldn't place his finger on it. Regardless, it seemed like the being wasn't hostile, but rather a dark and like minded individual, by his words. With an aura of elegant flair, Raishin leaned back on one leg, and simply sat in a relaxed pose. The man was asking if Raishin could only suck blood, and after that, mentioned a war coming and that his name wasn't important. so strange, this man, talking of things so rapidly. At least he was to the point, no need to beat around the bush or trick someone it seemed. This showed great confidence, and he wasn't arrogant either, which meant this man was either very powerful, or very calm, level headed, and brilliant, before he was gifted with some sort of power. As the dusk settled upon the city, it seemed that Raishin felt a bit better, the night always being a much better opportunity then the day time for him, even though he didn't lose much strength in the day time either way.

Raishin allowed the man to finish talking, and decided to show him a bit of his ability. Raishin didn't know this, but the man was a telepath, but he would have to activate any sort of psionic shield, so a little taste of what he could do was fine. "Well for starters, put the cigarette away please." Raishin's tone was smooth and suave, but then again all vampires were supposed to be witty and charming, and he liked to uphold a standard of please and thank yous that other super villains simply lacked. The man would find himself forced to put the cigarette back into his pack, until he decided he would break the hypnosis, and would realize the simple hypnosis power, or even read Raishin's mind and learn about it. Raishin's mind was racing with his powers, to be incredibly fast, stronger than average, and the one above all, he had complete and utter control of the very atoms that made up his body, and was training to hone them accordingly. Raishin gave a smile to the man, and continued with his speech. "Well, like most people of my position, I of course wish to be at the top, even if I'm standing on top of rubble. I simply like to experience new things, whoever you are, considering I've just been released from a sort of prison, so to speak." Raishin was referencing his nearly 6000 year stay in an egyptian tomb, before a super strength beast broke him out.

"So, do you always ask random questions to random strangers? No, you seem smarter than most, there's an anterior motive, but what is it exactly? Are you asking me to join you, because I play well with others? Or are you trying to gauge my reaction, try to find my weaknesses, or to see if I'm an enemy?" Raishin was basically thinking out loud at this point, simply talking to himself. "I am Raishin, glad to make your acquaintance." Raishin then did a formal bow to the man, and then offered a hand. "Since your name is unimportant, what would you like me to call you for our little chats?" Raishin was a talker, especially when someone intrigued him. However, this man would be naturally intrigued by the Vampire King as well, simply because of his natural charm.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Heading into the Capital [Nameless]   Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:53 am

He smiled as the man told him to put away the cigarette before giving a slight chuckle. "Hypnosis eh...that works on the feeble minded but will have very little effect on me. But you are right I do need to quit anyways. " he stated before tossing the cigarette to the side. "Well my friend I am looking for people ...very special people. There is a war coming and I plan to win it. But every war needs soldiers and I alone cannot win this one no matter how much power I gain. You seem like a very resourceful man do tell me about yourself?" Nameless's mental defenses were passive thus small tricks of the mind did very little. Of course he would not let the man know this just yet. He wanted to see just how powerful this vampire was. He would take a seat himself assuming a comfortable position relatively 10 feet away from the man to give enough cushion to let him know he was not hostile. Personal space and physical ques sometimes said more than words ever could. He would however respond to the man's last question. "Well you may simply call me ...Nameless." He stated simply as he would wait for the man to proceed. He needed one more member to have a full deck and he had a hunch this vampire was more than what he gave off at first glance. Though he could always rummage around in his mind he preferred something to be an anomaly.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Heading into the Capital [Nameless]   Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 pm

The man was completely un phased, from his hypnotic eyes, and it seemed that there was a good reason for it indeed. He said it only worked on feeble minds, but no, it worked on most anyone, meaning this man had some sort of mental shielding, or he was incredibly brilliant. Either way, he mind was far more advanced than others, and even his own, as Raishin could usually overpower weaker minds even if they had some sort of mental barrier. This man was getting a bit more interesting, as he took a few steps back, and sat down, telling Raishin about how he was looking for people for some sort of war. Well, he was looking for a soldier huh? Well, this would cause a sort of problem, considering Raishin was one of the people that preferred to dominate his opponents either from the shadows, or simply make sure no one would sneak up on him and get a free shot in the back. But, considering he was looking for something interesting to do, he might as well have some fun with it. Raishin simply nodded, and then let the man continue. He was a being of manners, and he wouldn't want people interrupting him, so he would give this man the same courtesy. The shopkeeper had looked out the window already, wondering what they were doing, and if the man in the suit was some sort of freak, or was there to make a statement about Washington using some performance piece or something. He simply lowered his head, trying not to bring attention to himself, as the street they were in was basically deserted.

Raishin listened to the man ask Raishin to tell him about himself. Well, this was an odd question, as he was still trying to figure that out himself. He was basically a new life form after the incident with the tomb, and he wished to shape himself as he saw fit, which was what probably allowed his powers over his own body to manifest. It seemed he was going to simply put this bluntly to the man, as he was a creature of seemingly simple goals, but in fact he was very complex in the ways in which he wanted to achieve the goal. "Well, I am a six thousand year old Vampire King, one who doesn't simply burst into flames when in direct sunlight. I can be called a berserker, in terms of war strategies, as I rush in, I have powerful close combat abilities, such as being able to control the shape and density of my bone structure. I can also heal off or block most damage done to me. What about you? You seem to have the opposite theories on proper etiquette, asking for my name without first giving yours, asking for my personal info without sharing insight into yourself. I am of course perfectly fine with it, but some might take offense." Raishin would bring his hand to his chest, like some sort of noble when he addressed himself, as he was basically the definition of an aristocrat. He would soon be able to infect a large majority of people with his Sanguine Vampiris, and have his own following, even though he had a large following in Egypt, which was quickly spreading according to the reports from his underlings.

Everything was going according to his plan, and he felt that he could take on a new plan. This man seemed trustworthy, or at least as trustworthy as anyone could be when dealing with the supernatural and the fantastic, especially in this day and age. He seemed to proud to want to betray someone or stab them in the back. If he wanted to use or destroy Raishin, he would have probably tried already. Raishin was done with his conversation, and he even got to know a name to call this man in the suit, if it was even a suit. Namless was the name that was given to him, a very enigmatic and unoriginal name, but who was he to judge something as personal as that. Perhaps he was secretly joining an underground organization bent on taking over the entire world, or more. Whatever it was, it would probably allow Raishin to stretch his long unused muscles a bit, and if he didn't like it, it seemed that he was being secretive on the details anyways, so no harm in leaving, as what one didn't know, couldn't be used against the group. It would seem fairly sketchy to some, but one simlply couldn't resist teaming up with a fellow creature of the night.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Heading into the Capital [Nameless]   Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:40 pm

He chuckled a bit before he would rise and his fingers would interlock behind his back. "My name is not spoken for a reason....as it is the words of uncreation. Though throughout history I have been called many names. The Egyptians called me Apep, the pagans called me Baal, Christians referred to me as Legion, Greeks called me Abaddon, Persians called me Eblis, The Amari referred to me as Dagon though I never took a liking to that name. You may take your pick of whichever suits you my friend. I was here since the rivers were mountains and men hunched their backs over and tore through raw meat like wild dogs." He would take a moment as notably memories flooded him with what was a relished relapse of the past. I was there when men bowed before a single flame as if it were a star that fell upon earth and I have watched the simple minded beasts evolve until they have become their own deities. They praise and worship themselves, the money they create, what they can stick into their veins or snort up their noses. They worship the soft flesh of a beautiful woman or the masculine muscle of a man, the shiny red Porsche that pulls up. Man has not lost their way my friend it is those that preside over them that lack in their conviction. Slowly man has lost faith and have placed their belief in only what they can obtain. They are no longer guided by the power of pantheons but their own ambitions. "

He would take a short breathe before a grin returned to his face to evaporate the serious demeanor that surfaced upon his speech. "Forgive me for rambling I sometimes get caught up in the moment. Such is a sensitive topic for me I guess. What I am offering you is a position among an Organization known as the Anarchs. There WILL be a war and we plan to be the ones to come out on top. Though in order to do so we need special individuals such as yourself. The light shines as never before these past few days. It's brilliance has been unrivaled, it is giving it's best and last few performances my friend."
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Heading into the Capital [Nameless]   Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Apparently, Raishin had struck some sort of emotional topic for the man, when concerning his name, and he remembered the name Apep, considering he used to be Egyptian, although his mortal memories were shrouded in the clout of resurrection that he was gifted by Nyarlathotep. He hoped that the deity could hear his thoughts, because he wanted to rip the being out of the heavens and devour him, even if he gave him the powers, even though the god probably liked that from his avatar. As he listened to the story, it was quite interesting, and a look that matched his intrigue spread upon Raishin's face, which gave him the look of being into the story the man was telling. He had witnessed about as much as Raishin would have, would he not have been stuck in the tomb for all those years. Still, he was happy that he met a similar personality, as the man apologized for the story being a bit long winded, and then the offer came up. The one to join some organization, and that the sun was going down permanently. Of course this was a metaphor, unless of course he would actually destroy the sun, which would most likely kill everyone, including himself in the resulting black hole, but he didn't think that's what the man had in mind. The metaphor of the human's rule was coming to an end, which was right up Raishin's alley in terms of goals, as he wanted to rule. He hadn't decided the range or scope he wanted to rule over, nor did he even think to figure out if he would try to stay within the mortal realm when thinking of what and where to rule.

Even though he hadn't thought about it much, he simply wanted to rule something, and have almost mindless followers washing over him, although he did enjoy the occasional gem, such as this man. As the man finished, Raishin put a single finger to his chin in thought. His hair was blocking his left eye, but that didn't really bother him too much, as it happened often enough on it's own. He was considering joining, but he supposed he would be frank about his intentions. "Sure, I'll help you, as long as I'm not tied to heavily to the group. I don't want to be at your beck and call whenever you feel like summoning me. I'll help out with the important stuff, sure, but I currently have my own plans I'm working on." Raishin was of course talking about The Covenant, or organization of vampires. He wanted to take over somewhere, and eventually fill it with vampires, much like himself. Much like the old stories of Dracula, where he was the only vampire known, he wanted his being to be etched, like a scar into the land, where most pf the people in an entire region were vampires. He would need to make sure it was a cloudy or rainy place, which is why he chose to go to New York at first. Most of the time it was cloudy, rainy, snowing, and the sun almost never shined brilliantly there. With his statement said, he thought he would seal the deal with a simple hand shake. So, his soft, almost girlish hand would be outstretched, probably towards his strong, calloused hand, minus the fact that it might be in some sort of suit. He wasn't planning on doing anything hostile, simply because this might be the gateway to his plans, or at least something that would speed them up a significant amount.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Heading into the Capital [Nameless]   Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:24 pm

"An ally or a member either is fine with me. I will lay it out for you to decide. If you join me and we succeed you will become more powerful than you could imagine. Universes will become your play things. If you join me however and we fail...death will be the upside, pain will be the loveliest thing you ever felt in comparison to what will happen to your soul." A dark portal would open and Nameless would walk through. "The choice is yours...the portal will stay open for 3 minutes the choice is yours."

(sorry so short in a rush)

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Heading into the Capital [Nameless]   Heading into the Capital [Nameless] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Well, it seemed the meeting was over, and he simply said that if he lost and died, his soul would be up for grabs. He chuckled a bit, as his soul was already claimed by Nyarlathotep, so he simply looked towards the man, and he said that whatever the portal was, it was open for 3 minutes. well, Raishin didn't need that much time, he had already made that decision, and he decided to just go with it. He calmly walked through the portal, awaiting what was on the other side. He wondered, considering it seemed that this person could control darkness, and maybe that was what gave him the ability to block the mental attack. Still, he would follow the man nonetheless, and be slightly careful. He needed to be slightly on guard, but he might as well take a chance, as what was the fun of not doing it?

[exit, end topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading into the Capital [Nameless]   Heading into the Capital [Nameless] Empty

Back to top Go down

Heading into the Capital [Nameless]
Page 1 of 1