Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esco Andretti

Esco Andretti

Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] Empty
PostSubject: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:15 pm

D.C.

Home of the President and likely one of the world's most criminal places to live in. Whether with politics or with gang violence, danger took on many forms and faces. In this case, it came in the form of a young man driving an all white Chrysler 300 with all black tinted windows. Only a single person was in the car as he blasted his music enough for only he could hear from inside the sound proof doors. He wore an all white suit that had only a single marking on it, a symbol that showed he was apart of the Corleone Corporation. On the passenger seat sat his love, a custom made Desert Eagle .50, giving off minor glints of light as the man drove pass street light after street light. The man's expression alone showed he held no concerns at all, the world was his after all. Only the sound of ringing broke him out of his little trance, conveniently at a stop light.

"Sebastian, where the hell are you," a voice said through the phone. He didn't answer right away, he simply waited for the person to call out "hello" again before he bothered to speak. "I'm in D.C. Ms. Meadows," he said plainly. "What the hell are you doing there, you were suppose to be in California by now," she said half shouting. "I changed my mind about going, decided I wanted to come to D.C. instead," Sebastian said as he glanced to his left to see a group of about 3 thuggish looking men heading his way. "What's in D.C. that's so important that you would cancel such an important meeting," she inquired. Sebastian paused before he answered as he kept his eyes on the men that were still approaching his car, "I'm in D.C." With that said he hung up his phone and promptly reached for his gun, putting it inside his suit jacket before exiting the car.

"Nice car, son," one of the men said. Sebastian looked at the car as if it were his first time seeing it, "I agree, it is a very nice car," Sebastian said in a cool manner as he looked back to the three men. One had already pulled out a gun and the other moved in to likely check his pockets for money and the keys. Sebastian simply raised both his hands in the air as he were surrendered to the search, "Oh this a robbery then," Sebastian said as the men went into his pockets. "Shut the fuck up," the armed robber said. Sebastian only smiled at the man as the two finished, not even bothering to search the suit jacket, "Half-assed criminals," he thought as they came away with the car keys. "Alright, get down in push up position," the armed guard said as he cocked his weapon. As if timing was on Sebastian's side, the sounds of a police siren in the distance made the armed man look away for a second. This was more than enough time as Sebastian rushed the man and easily overpowered him, taking his hand holding the gun while it was still on the trigger. He forced the man's hand under his chin, so that now the gun was pointed at the armed man. Sebastian made several "tsk" noises as he shook his head, "Take a look at my suit kiddies," he said to the other two, since the armed man was forced to look up since the barrel of his own gun was pressing on his chin. "Shit, he's a Corleone," one of the robber said as he dropped the car keys and took off running. Sebastian chuckled as his eyes trailed over to the other unarmed man. "Boo," was all he said, which caused the second man to run away as well.

"Just you and me now champ," Sebastian said as pushed the gun even more against the man's chin. "Lucky for you I just got this suit cleaned," he said as he snatched the gun away from the frightened man's hands. "Get the fuck out of here," he said as he jerked his to the left. Not sticking around for any further confirmation, the man took off running as well. The sound of a gunshot rang in the sky as the man yelped in pain, holding his left ass cheek. Sebastian only laughed as picked up his keys and turned back to his car, "I love D.C.," he said with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:02 pm

The coffee smelled amazing. It was that kind of aroma that invited you to come and get lost forever. The vanilla, hazelnut, even the mocha... It was delicious. He wanted a sample of everything, all of it. It'd wake him up, keep him going. He could finally get some more work done before he had to go to the bar. He was running low on cash and a few games wouldn't hurt. He was up all night, again, working on his own little project. Cancer. How could he fix that? When all the cells spread, it would be easy to send a solution to kill all of them, but not without killing the host during the process.

Sighing, Nameless sat back in his chair. Wednesday's were always such drags. No it wasn't Monday or Thursday , it was Wednesday. Always got to him, every time. He couldn't wait to go home and escape the world in his blankets, but until then, he'd have to be happy with his large Mocha coffee with his laptop inside Starbucks. It was funny that as a demon he thought this way yet he had seemingly got absorbed into this world and there was so much misery to cause.

Today was reading textbooks and summarizing what he'd learned from them. Not too hard, but definitely not quick. It was taking him forever, even when he was skimming it. He decided to call it a night getting up he head outside of the door. Even though it was the dead of night he had on his shades. It was then while walking that he saw a man with a gun pointed at another. How he loved this state. The corners of his mouth turned upward into a maniacal grin. If anything this should be entertaining. He would merely sit his laptop down and fold his arms stepping closer to gain a better view of the situation but not so much as to directly interfere.

The human race could be so cruel. Yes they did have a few strong points and he was becoming more of a fan the more he hung around them. Eyes could not sway from the two as if watching an entertaining television show. A gloved hand slicked his hair back as he would simply spectate. He realized how close his interest had brought him and took a step back so that he would not get blood on his suit. Anything red was such a pain to get cleaned. He knew that from experience.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Esco Andretti

Esco Andretti

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

It was an odd feeling like he was being watched. Perhaps it was simply intuition that made Sebastian look over toward the direction of the only onlooker in the area. Whatever the case was Sebastian found himself a bit curious about the man's behavior. Yes, this was D.C. and crime was common around this area, but to simply watch a shooting? Something was definitely off about this guy, the big question was if Sebastian really cared enough to find out. He wondered just how this man would react if said violence was directed towards him, this in mind he tossed aside the robbers gun as if it were nothing more than a toy. He regarded the man with a nod and smile before he reached for his own personal gun. He didn't do this suddenly, rather he made it a point that the man could see what he was doing. As if he were telegraphing his intentions with his movements.

The gun would shine under the street lights as he took aim at the bystander. He gave a two finger salute with his other hand and gentle squeezed the trigger. He wasn't aiming directly for the man, in fact he was aiming just enough that the bullet would whiz over his head. An attempt to see just how calm this man could really be when the attention was directed at him. Why did he want to know? Sebastian wasn't to sure of this himself. As if he ever needed a reason to do something crazy.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:48 pm

The nameless man seemed amused at the change in attitude as if he knew the man's intentions before he attempted to do so. He watched as the man fired a shot already reading the man's mind numerous times. two things would happen at this moment the man had planted a mental illusion in the shooters head that his bullets trajectory had been off and actually hit him in the head. He added the illusion of him jumping slightly in a panic to make the hit plausible. Given the sound of the bullets proximity the illusion only needed to be ocular. He was able to project it from the hit to the fall of his supposed limp dead body. When in fact upon reading the mans mind his shadow had been at the ready to deflect the bullet. He would seemingly meld into the darkness becoming nothingness as he would stalk his prey like a lion to a gazelle. He could not be seen and he surely could not be heard though in this state he could not attack either. Yet this is where the illusion came in. A still lump body was not too complicated after he made himself disappear and replaced himself with the illusionary corpse with the head wound. Now he would wait and see how the man would react.
Back to top Go down
Esco Andretti

Esco Andretti

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Impossible.

That was the first thought that came to Sebastian's head as he saw the man collapse to the ground, the bullet had not only hit the man but it also killed him. Sebastian knew better. He knew how good he was with this gun, surgical if you will. He could damn near shoot a flea off a dogs ear if he felt the need. Something was definitely off, perhaps the man wasn't some simple person on the street after all. Sebastian's thoughts ran at a mile a minute as he considered what was going on. Him simply missing what he was aiming for was completely out of the question. Something had to have been done to him to make him miss. "Clever trick. But there is no way in hell I hit you," he said aloud hoping for a response. His only hope was that this was some kind of trick indeed and that whoever it was, would be dumb enough to reveal himself by speaking. However, he also didn't want to let on that he was assuming this much, so he kept his words directed at the corpse on the ground, "You can get up now, I know that you aren't injured. Just who the hell are you," he said, masking any unease in his voice with a calm and relaxed facade. He kept his hand's to the side as he spoke, to show a sign of nonaggression. Even if that is exactly what he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:09 am

"It is a nice trick isn't it" he stated but the voice came from no distinct direction. Instead it had seemingly riddled around in in his own head. The corpse would get up and it's appearance would change appearing in the image of the shooter. "That was a pretty decent shot .... almost unnatural. Tell me to what extent does your power reach. Or are you all gun play? If you are a one trick pony you might be out of luck my friend." He already knew the answer to this question yet he didn't want to lay all his cards on the table yet he wanted to see exactly how intuitive the man was. It seemed his Anarchs left quite the void that needed to be filled very soon and he liked this kids style though he was a little rough around the edges given the proper training he would be a force. The spitting image of the man would seemingly take a seat before the voice, his own voice came to his head again. "Lets talk....." eyes shifted upward as the gunshot wound to the head appeared to spontaneously heal itself.
Back to top Go down
Esco Andretti

Esco Andretti

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 am

Sebastian gave no immediate response as he was trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. The fact it sounded as if it were all around confirmed that he wasn't dealing with some regular joe. Sebastian could only smile to himself as he swore at his own luck, his curiosity had put him and one hell of a position. However, based on how the man spoke it was easy to see that he wasn't interested in fight. Not yet at least. The thought didn't give Sebastian anymore ease though, but he hid it well behind his calm exterior. Only the fact that he didn't put away his gun showed that he was still very much on guard.

He watched with slight amazement as the man he had "shot" stood up and the bullet whole seemed to vanish. "That is a nice trick. This obviously not the first time you took a shot to the head," he said in a almost joking tone. He purposely avoided the statement about if he was capable of more than just gunplay, after all, he knew jack shit about this guy other than the fact he could make his voice echo in his head and can regenerate. "Sure, lets talk," he said as he folded his arms, still keeping his weapon drawn. "Its not everyday you meet a guy that can force his voice into your head. I'm no scientist but if you ask me that seems like something one of those psychics do," he said to start the conversation. Sebastian was no fool, once he had heard the voice he knew he was dealing with a telepath, either that or a damn good ventriloquist. Which explained how he had missed his mark, "It makes me wonder just what other kind of tricks you have up your sleeve, Mister.....," he paused as he waited for the man to reveal his name. It was a lazy trap for information, but sometimes the most simple of methods often proved fruitful. And considering the man had already had Sebastian in a trap, such a thing wouldn't really matter that much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:25 am

"You already know most of the answers to your questions. If you already have it in your mind I am a telepath it would better suit you to take care care in your thoughts as it leaves your motives exposed to say the least" The illusion would disappear and the true Nameless one would appear closely behind the man. "You can put the gun away if I wanted you dead it would have happened before you could pull off the first shot. Or I would have made you stick the barrel into your mouth and pull the trigger. I can do that you know."He said in a joking yet direct tone. "I need someone who can get things done, you seem like you get results. Though you will need a bit of training, the people we will be up against will be no common thugs. The name of my organization is the Anarchs we believe in freedom of choice yet we have a goal. " He smiled tilting his head. "A free world my friend a free world though in order to do so a few obstacles have to be removed".
Back to top Go down
Esco Andretti

Esco Andretti

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:06 pm

"How curious," Sebastian said while still holding his gun, "Normally this is the part where I tell you to go fuck yourself, but seeing as I'm no fool." That said he put his gun back in his suit jacket, there was little point in having such a thing out if it could be used against him. Bullets seemed like a minor issue for this guy anyway, "So a group of freedom fighters, wanting bring an end to all the tyranny in the world. Sounds boring, why would I even bother to do something like that. My lifestyle is fed off people who thrive in a world like this, why would I knowing ruin it for a bunch of people I don't even know." He approached the man who had yet to give his name, there wasn't a reason to be so cautious now. It was quite obvious that this man held all the cards at the moment, being on guard wasn't gonna change that.

"And my services are not cheap. I command the power of damn near an entire city, and everyone who isn't living under a rock knows what this symbol means," he said tapping the little symbol sewn into his jacket, "However, even at the top of my game. I do have needs, if your little freedom fighters are willing to comply then I might be inclined to join you." He paused for a moment to let his words sink. Before the nameless man could say or word Sebastian continued, "If you want access to what I have, I am sure you will be more than happy to comply." Sebastian wanted to gauge the man's reaction to his words before he spoke again. Would be no point to reveal anything if the man was incline to assist the police force or any of those tight wearing sissies claiming to be heroes.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Nameless chuckled "You mortals are so feeble in your ambitions" he raised a gloved hand to suppress the laughter. "I am not talking about freedom from any government. I am talking freedom from the very boundaries of existence. To provoke the gods and all above them. Take your mind from the box of rationale for a moment. You speak of control of a city I am speaking of controlling worlds,realms, dimensions....Your lifestyle is but a grain of sand upon a beach just waiting to get swept await by the waters. Like all mortals you live, gain all that you can in your short lived existence and then you die. What I am offering is freedom from your confines. A chance to break the cycle of life and death as you know it. I have been here since the sun was but another spark in the sky. I have seen men bow before dead animals, twigs, fires, and everything else that falls from the sky. Your symbol is no different than any of those. Whether it preys on the fear of men or their mindless faith. What I am offering you is expansion. Expansion of your power, your mind, your influence though you my friend have to be willing to fight for it.
Back to top Go down
Esco Andretti

Esco Andretti

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 pm

"I've been warned before about deals that are too good to be true," Sebastian thought to himself as he listened to the man's words. He had to admit that he was not keen on the idea of putting all this work only to die later on. From what Sebastian could tell, the man was selling a way out of that. Such things always had a catch, and so far Sebastian was only hearing the benefits. Then again, if what this guy said was true then Sebastian had really only scratched the surface of what he could take for himself. The power to rule more than just a city, the idea had never even occurred to him. He could takeover whatever he wished, be worshipped like a god by all who knew his name. But there was a nagging thought in the back of his mind, something that made no sense. "You say you are man who has seen even the birth of life itself. Sounds to me that you wouldn't need someone like me to assist you. Hell as it stands, you have me back in a corner and this is only casual conversation. It just makes me wonder why isn't the galaxy itself already kissing your feet? What part of this deal aren't you telling me," Sebastian was more or less sold, but he wasn't some typical fool that leaped at a sweet deal. He always read the fine print.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:21 pm

He raised a finger, it was a gesture that showed that the man had said something Nameless was waiting on. "I said I was old I didn't say I was the biggest baddest thing in the galaxy. At least not yet my good sir. I stated our goals but there are some obstacles... some nasty creatures of all types will stand to oppose us. Some will be bigger, better and more powerful. That is where our cunning and wit come into play. Though I am what you would consider a malevolent creature lying is not my forty. Often or not blinding people with the truth does the job for me. So I will lay it out for you to decide. If you join me and we succeed you will become more powerful than you could imagine. Universes will become your play things. If you join me however and we fail...death will be the upside, pain will be the loveliest thing you ever felt in comparison to what will happen to your soul." A dark portal would open and Nameless would walk through. "The choice is yours...the portal will stay open for 3 minutes the choice is yours."

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Esco Andretti

Esco Andretti

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Sebastian watched as the man went inside the portal leaving him standing there to decide. Before he could give it more thought his cell phone rang again, he answered but didnt say hello. "Sebastian, we need you to get back to New York so you can explain why you didn't make it California," the woman said. Sebastian remained quiet for a second as he look at the portal then his own car, "Have someone pick up my car will you, and cancel all my meetings for the next few weeks," he finally said. Before the woman could protest he hung up the phone and slipped it back in his pocket. "Pain and torment if we fail, huh," he said as he brushed back his hair with his hand, "I suppose it s a good thing that I don't do such annoying things." Sebastian gave a slight chuckle as he walked through the portal himself. It never hurt to seek chances to learn new things, knowledge was the greatest power after all.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:44 am

Prestiged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]   Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk] Empty

Back to top Go down

Genius Rich Kid meet The Man That Shall Not Be Named [Open, Enter at your own risk]
Page 1 of 1