Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Welcome to Phase 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Welcome to Phase 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Welcome to Phase 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Welcome to Phase 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Welcome to Phase 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Welcome to Phase 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Welcome to Phase 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Welcome to Phase 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Welcome to Phase 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Welcome to Phase 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

Welcome to Phase 3 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Phase 3   Welcome to Phase 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:24 pm

"Okay I'm gonna be that guy. Where the fuck are we going" said Logan angrily as he sat in the helicopter with the agent, Axel and Remy. It was really bothering him that he didn't know where the hell they were going because he genuinely didn't know anything other than this guy made the most passive aggressive threat towards the trio as he could which Logan didn't like. "If you don't tell me where we're going this copter is going down" said Logan as his eyes began to glow white. He was bluffing obviously but he probably would do it on accident since he didn't know how to control his damned powers yet.

"Because threatening the guy who knows the origins of your powers is always a good thing." said the agent in a sarcastic tone. "My name is Walter Forbes but you can call me Walt or Forbes. I work for the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division otherwise known as S.H.I.E.L.D. We're going to our base above New York." said agent Forbes. Logan looked at him for a moment before his eyes blinked "Wait. Above New York?" said Logan. "What do you mean above New York?" The teenager was starting to get annoyed by all of this. Between the attack in California to this he didn't really understand why all of this was going on and was this just their random day to start their plan or something? How did they know the names of all three of the teenagers.

Right when Logan asked that question the pilot to the helicopter could be heard saying "Preparing to Land" which Logan heard and looked up at what appeared to be a giant marine base but it was fucking flying. "Holy hell.." said Logan as he was going through some kind of shock and awe as the copter began to land and as it landed Logan was just staring with his mouth open as he looked on in amazement "Axel, Tell me you see this" said Logan as he continued to look forward. "This, Is the Helicarrier" said Agent Forbes as he climbed out of the helicopter. Logan got up and followed suit offering his hand out for Remy to assure she got out safely and didn't harm herself since she was prone to tripping on things.

After Remy was safely off the copter the tour would begin. All across the deck you saw agents everywhere. Some in suits some suited in pilot gear and some in these all black sleek suits combat ready. Logan was so lost here. He had no clue what the hell he signed up for. As Agent Forbes pulled out a white card and waved it in front of a door it opened and they got in the elevator that was inside the door. As the boarded the elevator they proceeded through a few floors as the elevator was see through "This is the security floor. Anything that needs to be watched by SHIELD is watched here" said Forbes. "This is the combat floor. All combat training on the helicarrier happens here". Once again said by Forbes. "Okay yea the tour can come later what are we here for" said Logan.

"Hmm, You're the rude one it seems"  said Agent Forbes. "Fine, We're going to the briefing room" said Forbes as he pressed the sequence into the elevator floors. It was something like 5-6-8-19-24 as the elevator halted before going up back from where they came and into a sub floor from the looks of it. Once the elevator opened they were in a giant silver room with some logo's all over the place like in the middle of the table. Logan began to look around and saw Remy and Axel's faces. He felt just like them. "If you would could the three of you take a seat?  You know so the debriefing could begin". Said Agent Forbes as he gestured towards the round table with the cushioned seats. Logan was the first to sit down as he picked the only side with 3 seats and decided to sit on the left hand side leaving the middle and the right hand side seats open.
Back to top Go down
Remy Hadley
Mutant
Mutant
Remy Hadley

Welcome to Phase 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phase 3   Welcome to Phase 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Remy sat quietly with her eyes closed for most of the ride within the helicopter. She wasn't sure where she was going, but for some reason this man gave her a very uneasy feeling and she felt a lot better by simply not looking at him. Her mind was her place of solitude and she enjoyed spending time there as often as she possibly could. Most of the ride was quiet which surprised the young girl seeing as Logan, for the little time she'd known him, had proven to be quite the talker and a loud one at that. Of course, the moment she had this thought Logan spoke up finally. Luckily, he said what all of them were probably thinking which caused Remy to open her eyes for the first time since taking her seat which might surprise anyone who thought she may have fallen asleep. Before the man who brought them here could respond though, Logan then threatened to take the entire helicopter down. There's the Logan I'm used to Remy thought as a smile creeped its way onto her face.

The man began to explain a little bit about himself and where he worked and Logan seemed to be directing the conversation so Remy sat quietly and listened. Above New York? What the hell is this? Is this some type of government agency? It sure sounded like one from the name. Remy's mind was racing as question after question came to her, but she still chose to simply listen. Sometimes you could learn a lot more by listening rather than asking and so she employed this tactic while the group began to land. Once on the "ground" Remy removed the straps keeping her in and with the help of Logan exited the helicopter. As her hand held his she really looked at him this time. For someone who could be so destructive and violent he really was a gentle soul and someone with a caring heart.

Walking across the deck with the others Remy looked around at all the people here and what they were wearing. She didn't particularly like their attire and was hoping she could stick to her own if it came to that choice. The entered a room and then an elevator as Agent Forbes began to explain where everything was which Remy took a mental note of to remember before Logan interrupted with his questioning again. "Logan!" Remy whisper shouted as she smacked his shoulder lightly. Despite his gentle soul he really could be a big rude goof sometimes too. This however brought them to the briefing room as they were finally going to be told why they were even brought her it seemed. Logan took the seat to the far left so Remy took the seat to the far right leaving the middle seat for Axel. She wasn't sure what was going to come next, but she didn't have a good feeling about it.
Back to top Go down
Axel Taylor

Axel Taylor

Welcome to Phase 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phase 3   Welcome to Phase 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Axel sat in the helicopter with the others, quietly observing everything and staying on his guard. He looked carefully at the agent. His eyes would land on the man's gun at his him. Typical. No agent was ever without their firearm. The agent readjusted his suit coat and Axel would meet his gaze. Axel would smirk slightly at the agent who seemed to stare right back. A silent battle...until Logan's voice would break the silence. As the two would talk, Axel would gaze around at the helicopter. He had a decent view of the pilot and some of the controls. So, Axel was prepared to hijack this helicopter. However what would stop him was the ongoing conversation between the agent and Logan. The agent knew the source of Logan's power? Shield? He had heard of Shield but didn't know what they were about.

Axel would look out of the window to see the floating fortress that was Shield's base.

"Yeah. I see it," Axel would say in response to Logan. However his voice said that he was no where near as impressed as Logan.

Once they landed, Axel would be the last to get out of the helicopter and follow the others. He took note of everything along the way. Was this a military base? No, it wasn't. It lacked the usual American pride decor of any other military base he knew. Whatever this was, they were in a league of their own. But what did they want with them?

Axel would remain silent even when they reached the briefing room. The room was empty said for them. He kept in mind the location of the agent's gun at all times. Logan and Remy would take seats as prompted, however Axel was hesitant. He had a stern look on his face, showing his growing issue with authority. Axel would move slowly toward the middle seat, extending his hand forward and using his telekinesis so that the chair slid back to him. It was a passive reminder that he was capable of doing a lot of things should he need to with little effort or warning. Axel would sit and the chair would glide forward stopping gently between Logan and Remy. Axel would sit up straight and bring a hand to his chin. The same way the bosses in those mafia movies sit in their chairs amongst their men.

"Okay. So what do you want from us, Walter?" He would say dryly. He purposed used the agent's first name entirely to show they weren't friends and there wasn't any respect for his "authority". Not to Axel at least.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

Welcome to Phase 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phase 3   Welcome to Phase 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Walter stood in front of the children until Axel asked him a question that caused Walter to blink. "Well Axel I'm doing you a favor" said Walter as he walked towards the monitor and turned it on revealing pictures of two people. "Recognize them? Jessica and Mark Taylor. Your parents We obtained these photos from an outside source. We weren't watching your parents. Someone else was" said Walter said he pulled up a chair across from the three children who decided to sit next to eachother. Logan looked on at the screen in awe as he wanted to know what this meant. "Each and everyone one of you are at danger as you live your lives normally. You didn't just run into eachother today. That was planned. Axel went to that coffee shop constantly because we've been advertising it to him for years. Remy happened to work in the area and you think the area Logan popped out of was an accident? We planned that route". said Walter.

"Wait so you knowingly put us in danger? Dude you're like 5 kinds of messed up" said Logan in a jockish manner. He wasn't even pissed he was bothered that the government couldn't be trusted. I mean they were just like the movies and that didn't sit well with him. "Logan you my friend. Your parents aren't really your parents as you know. Your real father is Zeus, Who your mother is we don't know butttttt we'll find out sooner or later. But you probably know that because of the giant lightning bolt that appeared on your shirt. Speaking of which lets get you some clothes you are damn near naked." As Walter finished that story up Logan sat there in confusion before looking over to Remy and Axel before he just released a large "Ughhh" and slammed his head into the table. "Wake me up with this guy is gone" said Logan before he closed his eyes and began to try and make sense of everything around him.

"Remy Hadley you have the most interesting story it seems. Your parents were fully aware of your powers and even refused to talk to the countless agents who approached them on a constant basis about sending you to the gifted school. You know the one for people like you and Axel" said Watler which prompted Logan to raise his hand and "And me" in a muffled voice which Walter chimed in on "Erm.. No. This school is for people born with spec- Nevermind. Yes Logan for you too" as Water caught how stupid he was about to sound. "Anyway I'm here to offer the three of you a home a family. Work for S.H.I.E.L.D help us save the world and your family. Together we can find out who has been watching you and stop them before they harm anyone you care about" said Walter before a woman came in the room with 3 badges.
Back to top Go down
Axel Taylor

Axel Taylor

Welcome to Phase 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phase 3   Welcome to Phase 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:00 am

Axel's eyes followed Walter as he moved across the room toward the monitor, turning it on. Axel's eyes became fixated on the screen, so focused you'd think beams would shoot from his eyes like Logan. But no, no beams would burn through the monitor from Axel. Though one might say that would be better than the feeling that was swelling up inside of him. The memory of the day he returned home months ago would begin to play over on the monitor(not literally):

Knock, knock, knock! Ring!

Axel stood outside of his old home, on the old welcome mat he remembered jumping up and down on when he was a kid because he was too excited to get inside and watch his favorite cartoons. His hair was neatly combed for once and he couldn't help but keep a smile off his face. No matter how hard he tried to hide it, so his parents wouldn't think he was some crazy teenager. He gripped his duffle bag with all of necessary clothes and belongings tightly in anticipation, waiting for the door to finally open.

"Be right there!" A voice would call out from behind the door as a woman would rush to answer the door. "Damn it Chris, it took you forever to come fix..." Alecia, Axel's step mother, would begin to say before realizing the teen before her was not the expected Chris. Axel would look at her, hardly noticing a change in her appearance since the years he last saw her. He couldn't fight his smile any longer as it crept on his face and his eyes lit with joy. "I'm sorry..." Alecia would say.

"Chris you bastard, our faucet won't fix itself..." a man would say as he came up behind Alecia to the door while holding a young girl. It was Mark, Axel's father and he too was just as Axel remembered him. "Sorry man, thought you were someone else," he would say extending his hand in greeting. "How can we help you?"

Axel felt so embarrassed and at a loss for words. He didn't think about how to word his return home. What was the easiest way to bring the good news? "Wow, I didn't plan this far. How to say this...um...my name is Axel Taylor, I'm your son," he would say as he would shake his father's hand. However the reaction was not the type of shock he had imagined in his head.

Mark would snatch his hand quickly from Axel's. "I don't know what hell kind of game you came here to play but I'm letting you know now, it's not funny and we're done," Mark would spit venomously. Alecia would seem to be in shock as she put her hand over he mouth and backed away from the door, allowing Mark to dominate its frame. Axel was stunned and worried, frantically thinking of the best way to prove his identity.

"No, no. It's really me, Axel. Dad can't you tell. Don't you remember when those people came and took me from the hospital after the school accident? I went to a special school and been there since. I finally came home," Axel would try to explain quickly. However the look on his father's face just seem to grow in fury.

Mark would quickly hand off his daughter to Alecia so that both his hands were free to confront Axel. "Look kid, get the fuck off my property! I don't know what brought you here or how you know the name of my son but he is dead and has been for years. He died in that school accident! And now you want to come here and stir up horrible memories for my family. You can go straight to hell!" Mark was literally swelling with anger it seemed, his muscles seemed to bulge and a vein was appearing along his temple. Axel took a reluctant step back, not sure what was happening.

"But..."

"Get out of here now! My wife is calling the police and if you don't leave I will kick your ass myself! Leave us alone!" Mark would spit out and then promptly slam the door shut. Axel was left alone on the doorstep in shock by the rejection. He had to check and see if he wasn't in some kind of nightmare, dropping his bag and looking at his palms. Tears streamed down his cheeks uncontrollably. He would step forward toward the door and put his hands against it. Nothing went the way he had imagined it. The warm embrace he longed for was instead replaced with the cool wood of the shut door and sting of harsh words of rejection. Axel could hear sirens in the distance bringing it all home to reality, like a punch to the gut. He couldn't stay here, he had no home. He grabbed his bag and ran off.

Axel's sudden and short journey down memory lane would show no sign of ever occurring on his outward appearance as he sat still in the chair between Logan and Remy. Not even a tear in his eyes from the painful reminder that he was without a family. Walter's words toward Logan telling him his father was Zeus were what brought him back to reality. Zeus? As in the Greek God of Thunder? In a world where mutants exist and much more, Axel couldn't deny the possibility and convenient explanation considering the nature of Logan's abilities and how they manifest.

As the conversation continued, Axel will learn that Remy had relatively easy out of the three of them. Her parents knew and accepted her powers, rejecting sending her to the school that Axel had attended himself. How lucky she was to have a family. There was a bit of jealousy stirring deep down inside of Axel as he would glance at Remy out of the corner of his eye. Meanwhile Walter would make his goal clear and offer them a home with SHIELD. He even dropped the word family which definitely peaked Axel's interest for both obvious and not so obvious reasons.

Axel would wait for Walter to finish saying his piece before bursting out in mocking laughter. "You people will say anything to get what you want, won't you? I'm sure with all your technology and intelligence, you're well aware I no longer have a family Walter. No one I care about and no one that cares about me," Axel would say cooley in his serious voice as he sat still in the chair, looking Walter right in the eyes. "Why should I believe or trust you? What threat to the world would conveniently be watching my "family?" Axel would say, even adding the air quotations. "You could be just another superior organization, above the law and people's rights, who saw a group of kids with extraordinary powers and wanted to nab them before anyone else could so you can use them to do your dirty work."

"It's going to take more than some clever words and a 5th grade PowerPoint presentation," Axel would say sharply.
Back to top Go down
Remy Hadley
Mutant
Mutant
Remy Hadley

Welcome to Phase 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phase 3   Welcome to Phase 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Remy sat quietly as Axel made his way over to the chair next to her using his powers to sit down. It was a small movement, but a choice that Remy noticed. Axel was a mystery to her really, but everything he did revealed more and more about his personality and Remy wanted to get to know him. For better or for worse it seemed like these three were going to be teaming up now and in order to do that, the wall Axel had built around himself would need to come down. Even the way that he chose to sit, hand on chin, revealed bits and pieces of the boys personality. It wasn't until he spoke that Remy realized she may have been staring at him which would most definitely give the wrong impression, so she turned her attention back to the agent who had been asked a question one of which was probably the question of the hour and on all three of their minds. What came next though, completely caught Remy off guard....and confirmed her earlier suspicions of not liking what was coming next.

On a screen in front of them a pair of people were shown and then explained to be Axel's parents. Remy turned only slightly to look at him and his face said it all. His eyes were more focused and intense than Remy had ever seen them. This was a sore spot for him clearly, but for what reason Remy didn't know. The thing about emotions is no matter how hard you try to hide them and no matter how well hidden you think they are, no one is truly emotionless and no one can completely hide their feelings. Some are better than others at this feat of course, but despite her young age, Remy had come to learn this a long time ago and Axel was no different. He stared at the screen with such focus you'd think he was going to shoot a laser from his eyes. Remy wanted to comfort him in some way, but she didn't know how. Put a hand on his? Pat his back? a hug? He didn't seem like the sort to enjoy that kind of thing and his eyes actually scared the girl a bit. So she did nothing and simply listened.

Apparently their meeting was all planned and the three of them had been being watched for quite some time. Remy didn't hide her feelings like Axel and on her face was a mixture of confusion and contemplation. She was trying to understand and analyze all of the information that he been given to her in such a short time. There was little time for this however, as more and more of it kept coming. Logan was apparently the son of a god and even this group didn't know who his mother was. It wasn't until Remy's own parents flashed on the screen that Remy too interest. Remy was a sweet sweet girl at heart, but she didn't reveal too much about herself too quickly and she didn't appreciate this group divulging all of her information on top of the fact that she had already been being watched. Remy had a very close relationship with her parents and she was not going to let them be dragged into this. They loved her even if she was a mutant and they did everything in their power to keep her safe and so she would do the same. It's true that they didn't allow her to go to the school to hone her powers, but that was only because they knew that the ones who learned more about their powers were always the ones on tv getting killed and fighting other mutants and they refused to expose their daughter to that at such a young age.

Before any of them could respond to everything the agent said, Axel began laughing at the man and then continued on with his own comments on what had just been presented. He was clearly not impressed, but was indeed bothered by what had been presented even if he tried to hide it. Remy looked at him with concern before looking directly at the agent again and await his response to what Axel had said. Remy would have handled the situation a bit differently, but for now she was fine with letting Axel take the reigns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Phase 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Phase 3   Welcome to Phase 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Phase 3
Page 1 of 1