Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Venti Caramel Frappucino

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel Taylor

Axel Taylor

Venti Caramel Frappucino Empty
PostSubject: Venti Caramel Frappucino   Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:06 pm

"Oh my god, Jess look at this pic. Isn't it just perf?! Oh I want it so bad," says a blonde woman to her brunette friend across the table. She slides her phone toward the brunette so that she may have a better look at the picture. The brunette smiles at the pic as her eyes widen with enlightenment.

"Oh my god, too cute. Puppies are so cute. Ugh, I could just snatch one right now," the brunette says before sipping on her starbuck's drink. A buzzing sound is heard on the table. It came from the brunette's phone, so she picks it up. Her eyes scan the screen quickly, reading the text message. "Carter is so annoying. He says there's a party at Rick's and I should come. He knows I don't like Rick or him for that matter, yet he keeps texting me."

"We should totally go," the blonde says with smirk.

"Why should I?"

"Because, Rick is hot. Have you seen his instagram account? Those abs are a work of God."

"Eh, yeah how about no. You're so easy."

"I'm not easy!"

The door to the coffee cafe swings open allowing a breeze to flow inside. The hair of the brunette and blonde both blow with its current. They were sitting at the table next to the entrance. Through the door walks in a curly blonde young man. He wears a red shirt, black jacket, jeans and boots. He doesn't seem to pay anyone any mind really as he walks up to the counter. Only scanning the cafe via the corner of his eyes.

"Hi welcome to Starbuck's. What can I get for you today?" The young girl at the register asks the blonde man once he approaches.

"I'll have a venti caramel frappucino," He says with a silky smooth voice while looking the girl right in the eyes with his golden brown orbs.

"Okay, anything else?"

"No, that'll be all."

"Alrighty then. That'll be $5.89. Name?" She punches in the order in the register before grabbing the largest starbuck's cup and a black sharpie.

"Axel," the blonde man says as he reaches in his back pocket for his wallet and pulls out $6. He extends his hand with the money forward as the girl rights his name on the cup and slides it down the counter on her side for the other worker to make the drink. She takes the money and hands Axel his change and receipt.

Axel then walks down the lane a little further and waits for his drink. As he waits he looks over at a table by the entrance and see blonde and brunette girls looking over at him. He gives them a smile and wave. Both girls wave back, the blonde a bit more flirtatious than the other.

"Axel?" The worker calls out his name while sitting the frappucino on the counter. Axel grabs the drink and opens up a straw, sticking it through the lid. He takes his first sip of the drink and allows the cool, caramel flavor grace his mouth. Axel then walks out of starbucks and takes a seat at one of their outside tables.

It's Saturday evening in sunny California. The weather is nice. Blue sky with some white clouds and a bright sun. He sips on his drink while watching the people of the downtown L.A. area. So many people shopping today. He could see most of them with their shopping bag from whatever department store or outlet they chose to visit.

Axel pulls out his cell phone while drinking his drink. His eyes focused as he plays a game on the phone. He was just hanging out and passing time today. He had no really important plans as of yet. He wondered what the day would hold.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Venti Caramel Frappucino   Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:43 pm

"Run the diagnostics, We need that data asap" said one of the men in lab coats. They were in a lab. Very blue. Some of them were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. On a table with straps all around his wrist and legs the table was stood up and on it was a man.. No a teenage boy, black hair muscles and he was in nothing but some skin tight shorts on. "I can't believe we actually have the son of Zeus" said one of the scientist alluding to one of the guards chuckling before speaking out "Do you really believe that there is a god in the sky who humps regular bitches only a daily basis... And he has a son who you captured.."

"What did you just say?" said the man awakening on the table. His words sounded as if he was in pain. He had bruises and cuts on him. He was hurt. Everyone turned around. "Oh, Subject oLYMPuS is up." said the man approaching the table.

Beginning to move his arms and wiggle the man on the table was having trouble getting free. "Who the fuck is subject oLYMPuS" said the man on the table. "Oh that would be you Logan" said the scientist. "This is Morrow Labs. We're going to study you. Hone your ability and clone you. Pretty much" said a voice coming from the side of Logan. That voice.. It was the man who brought Logan in from the bridge. He walked up with a smile removing his sun glasses standing right in front of Logan in his suit still just glaring at Logan because he knew he couldn't do anything at this exact moment. "When I get free.. I'm going to kill you. Remember that"

The agent began smiling again before walking away "I mean if you kill me.. Your bestfriend never goes home. We don't want that right?" when the agent said that Logan began to grow angry "DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM." said Logan before he grew the strength to break free of the shackles. First thing Logan did was charge the agent before he teleported away. In a fit of rage Logan began staring at everyone in the room. Guards included. Logan knew what to do. He was going to break free and find Shaw. At this moment something happened. "Father!". That phrase appeared in the mind of Logan. It was being screamed by a man in the shadows with lightning covering him.

Logan ignored this and continued his rage. He began punching guards in the face and started throwing them around and into objects. The scientist began to flee. A few explosions began to happen causing Logan to be trapped and a larger explosion was looming. Logan went flying as this final explosion seemed to destroy the base and as he went flying he went through layers of concrete. Meanwhile on the surface world there was a cup of coffee sitting on a parking meter and it began shaking so did everything within a 7 mile radius as the base had exploded and Logan came flying from underground right to in front of the coffee shop.

Getting off the ground slowly Logan began to realize everyone around him looked confused as everyone was shaking. He caused a minor earthquake destroying everything. Angry and confused because he didn't get the agent Logan began screaming "FATHER! YOU TOLD ME TO SAY FATHER!" After saying that phrase Logans hair went from black to white and he sported a new outfit meanwhile a ball of lightning shot down at him changing his attire. "What the fuck is this" said Logan."
Back to top Go down
Axel Taylor

Axel Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Venti Caramel Frappucino   Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 pm

GAME OVER!!

The red flashing words could be seen in the reflection of Axel's eyes as he stared down at his phone screen. "Damn this game..." The words would trail off as the earth would begin to shake. Axel would begin to stand up slowly, wanting to move away from the starbucks in case the quake would grow more intense and things started falling down. Sunny California, where the weather is nice, the people are gorgeous, but hell likes to remind you it's just beneath your feet.

Everyone around began to panic as the trembling grew more rambunctious. People began to scream and run away. Some were ducking underneath tables and cars began to speed away. Earthquakes were tricky, no one knew how to deal with them really.

Axel began jogging toward the street but before he could reach it, the street would open up. Axel stopped and watched in awe. Somehow none of the debris would seem to hit him as it flew outward from the ground. But concrete and dust weren't the only things that flew from out of the ground. There was a guy on the ground, just a few meters in front of Axel. Who was he? What is he?

The guy with black hair and just shorts on would begin to stand and Axel would watch. He looked normal but Axel knew appearances could be deceiving. Was he a mutant, like Axel? The guy looked confused as he scanned around at everyone else who were just as confused as he appeared. Axel was on the verge of saying something to the mysterious young man but instead the guy would start shouting.

What is he talking about?

Then there was a sound. Thunder from the sky as a ball of lightning would come down and strike the young man. It happened so quick. Axel raise his hand instinctively to shield his eyes from the bright blue flash. Afterwards, Axel would see that the guy's appearance had changed. He was in a new outfit and his hair was now white in color. Axel had never seen anything like it. This guy definitely wasn't normal or human. But he couldn't be a mutant either, could he?

From the guy's next words, it would seem that he didn't understand what just happened himself. This...power, or whatever it was is obviously new to him. Axel could understand that confusion. He had been through it when he was younger. It's a scary feeling.

Everything seemed to be quiet, but only for a moment before everyone watching would start mumbling and pointing at the white haired guy. People began taking out their phones and the flashes for pictures all started. Far off, Axel could hear sirens whirring as the emergency response vehicles were on their way to the scene. Axel just stared for a moment, silent and unmoving, looking right at the guy. Then he would snap out of his daze.

"Who, are you?" Axel would ask the guy with genuine curiosity. Axel was eager to know and find out what this guy was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Venti Caramel Frappucino   Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:15 pm

There he was in the middle of this street with the as Kevin Hart would say "I Eat Ass Face". Angry he was. Logan needed to find those agents. They had his best friend and he wanted to rescue him people began puling their cameras out and pointing them at Logan and this just made matters worse. At least no one would recognize him with this retarded getup he had on. I mean honestly this was bad looking.

While some were brave enough to try and record this footage for CNN or TMZ or hell even Worldstarhiphop Logan did see some people running away. As mad as he was Logan didn't care to sway public opinion at this exact moment.

Around this time choppers began to circle the sky. Most of them were news outlets who began to shine a light on the man known as Logan. Moving his arms to protect himself from the intense light Logan heard sirens and police beginning to pull up. He began to panic meanwhile he registered a comment he heard a moment ago. It was someone asking him who he was. Logan looked back at that person whom seemed to be in his late teens and looked to damn fruity. Turning his head just a bit sideways Logan responded to the man "Who the fuck are you?" said Logan. As he said that a car door slamming could be heard. Out of it walked two cops both armed walking towards Logan. "Hands above your head on your knees, Right now!" both screaming together. Logan looked at the teenager and then the police officers. "No! I'm not going to get on my knees. I'm not going to put my hands on my fucking head. I've already been kidnapped by one government organization damn sure not letting another one of you motherfuckers take me" said Logan before instantly a beam of blue shot from his eyes taking his anger and filing it towards the cops and the teenager he engaged as he spun around out of control. falling to the ground Logan would stand up looking at the two cops who had flown back knocked out on the hood of their police car "Damn" said Logan who began to walk off.

While walking off something got stuck on Logan's back. It was a taser. The electricity shot through his body before he snatched the connectors off his back and pulled the taser out of the lone cops hands. As the taser landed in Logan's hands he spun it in his hand before throwing it back cracking the cop in the head knocking him out. More and more cops poured in attacking Logan with batons and riot shields causing him to smile. He was angry and these cops weren't helping. His eyes began to glow again before the blue beams from before shot towards the cops melting their riot shields and knocking them back. Beginning to walk off again Logan looked at the coffee store named "Frapo Ice" he cringed his teeth "I fucking hate coffee"
Back to top Go down
Axel Taylor

Axel Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Venti Caramel Frappucino   Venti Caramel Frappucino EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:27 pm