Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! Empty
PostSubject: RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL!   RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:49 pm

RIVALS

This is a guide to what we like to call the rival system. Rivals are a very important part of the Marvel universe and thus we had to give our members a chance to take advantage of this to develop their story and characters. The dictionary states that a rival is "a person or thing that tries to defeat or be more successful than another" thus if you are a hero your rival does not have to be a villain. Rivals can be the same alignment or even on the same team.

How to establish a rivalry?

The way you establish a rivalry is to have had at least 6 topics with someone where the rivalry is clearly apparent. This can be conflict in various missions or simply trying to out do one another. Though I encourage you guys to spice it up....maybe share a love interest or have opposed political views involving your class. In those 6 topics the rivalry must be shown taking root and it's evolution.

What benefits do I get from having a rivalry?

Once per week you can claim x2 SP and x2 Prestige by having a rivalry topic. This must be a well crafted topic where the rivalry is blossoming and the two parties are in direct conflict. The topic must be at least 10 posts long with posts at least 600 words long of quality content...not fluff(if this is a true rivalry this should be fun character development and not a chore). All rivalry topics should be labeled with RIVAL in all caps.

How many rivals can I have?

A maximum of two

How do I end a rivalry

Simple, you can not claim a rivalry topic for 3 weeks and update the rivalry as done. Or you can simply mend the fence with your rival IC and update the rivalry as over.

Can I replace a rival if I have two already?

Rivals are there to stay until ended so choose wisely. You cannot replace them until an update is done.

I want to end my rivalry but my rival doesn't?

If this is ever the case then both parties should explain there points to staff. An IC rivalry should not be ended simply because ooc reasons or someone likes another character better. Their has to be good IC reason or both parties have to feel the same about it. The party who does not want the rivalry to end has one 72 hrs to contest the end of a rivalry before it is granted.

Last edited by Legion on Fri May 30, 2014 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL!   RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:37 pm

No changes needed as of 7/6/2014
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com

RIVALS!!!! Who is your RIVAL!
Page 1 of 1