Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Wake up call EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Wake up call EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Wake up call EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Wake up call EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Wake up call EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Wake up call EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Wake up call EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Wake up call EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Wake up call EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Wake up call

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone Star

Lone Star

Wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Wake up call   Wake up call EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:31 pm

A woman sleeping. Her hair a regular brunette shade. It was weird. She was beautiful but she was off limits. This woman was Leona.. Lone Star's younger sister. Why she slept like she was shooting for playboy was beyond me. "Are you sure this my aunt? I she was alot cooler when she got shot. Ya know.. Alot less annoying and pretty.. This chick looks photoshopped let me poke her" said Kimberly as she reached to poke Leona Lone Star swatted her hand. "No, This is your aunt... My younger sister.. Half sister." Kimberly looked up at Lone Star and smirked "Why do you always add the half thing LS? Is it irking you that much?" Okay.. Maybe Lone Star knew about Leona for a few years but opted not to speak to her because of her relationship with their father.. That bastard was real good at doing that whole create the perfect child thing.. First Lone Star.. Than Leona... And Adam... The youngest Hines child. It wasn't fair. "Wake up sleepy head" said Lone Star as he yelled throughout the room. It was nice and white.. Quiet next to Kimberly's room. Lone Star was trying to wake up his sister and teach her some things. He had on a long sleeve white t-shirt and some jeans with slippers. As for Kimberly she had on training shorts and a wife beater hair in a ponytail.. Lone Star had his straight to the sides as if he started sweating it out already. "We have training to do Leona. You don't get good like me over night."
Back to top Go down
Krystine Daaè

Krystine Daaè

Wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up call   Wake up call EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:11 pm

A soft yawn echoed through Leona's throat as she kept her mouth shut. A sweet yawn that seemed innocent in a thirteen year old She blinked a few times after hearing her two favorite people in the world. "Hmmm! But--YAWN- what time is it?", she said in a very tired manner. She sat up from her bed holding the sheets up against herself where Kimberly shouldn't look nor Lone. After all you could say she was sleeping rather comfortably. Her eyes scanned the room for a presence of light but it seemed the sun wasn't shining yet. "Kimberly give your auntie a hug so I can get moving with your father! Haha." Leona playfully teased Kimberly with one arm stretched out at her only niece.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up call   Wake up call EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:39 pm

Why the hell did Leona sleep like a woman living alone... She slept like Aryonna.. They even look alike a bit. Lone Star couldn't help but wonder if Kimberly noticed the resemblance as Lone Star did. Anyway Leona began to wake up she was yawning and stretching and what not. She slid up her bed against the backboard where she had the sheets draped around her as a defense mechanism from Lone Star seeing all the bad areas he didn't need to see. She was smiling and always happy and Lone Star smiled when he was around her. She is his little sister and he loves her dearly and would do anything to protect her. But the night he found her with the bullet wounds always haunts him. He wasn't there to protect her and she was hurt. He never wanted that on his conscience again.. Which reminded him he had to call Adam up and bring him over. Who knows maybe him and Kim can start a teenage crime fighting force or something.

"Aunt Leona!" screamed Kimberly as she gave Leona the biggest hug she could. "So today you're going to be training with me and Donny!. Isn't that awesome? You're going to learn about technique instead of brute strength you'll even get to use his bo!". Kimberly was awfully gleeful around Leona. Lone Star couldn't help but chuckle as he handed Leona a bag. It was a pair of tom sandals or whatever you called those things with a pair of spandex and a skintight rash guard. The trio had work to do today. "Get dressed Leona. Training won't start itself. We'll be running a 2 on 1 drill. You and Kimberly... Versus me. Simple formation nothing more. I use to run this was Victoria all the time at base Kim. You could learn a thing or two from this." Said Lone Star as he walked fully into Leona's room and banged on the far left corner opening up an elevator lift which was going to take them to the training floor. "Meet you there little sis" Said Lone Star with a smirk on his face. He couldn't escape the thoughts of Victoria.. His former teammate in S.H.I.E.L.D she was alive but had no memory of Lone Star.. Which was weird. She was his first real sister before Leona.. Hopefully he could save her one day.... With Leona and Kimberly... And Jacob. "I'm gonna be down in a minute Donny, I'm gonna hang with Aunt Leona until she is ready" said Kimberly whom promptly received a head nod as confirmation from Lone Star before he proceeded down.
Back to top Go down
Krystine Daaè

Krystine Daaè

Wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up call   Wake up call EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 am

Leona merely laughed and smiled as Lone prepared her for today's assignment. She wasn't worried at all and didn't care much for the test at hand instead she was over filled with joy to be spending time with them! Her senses were slightly pushed back into reality as he tossed her the starting equipment. Still Leona smiled with vibrancy that only adults with a trained eye could see the hint of darkness in her smile. It has been a while since that day... To be going back into that world felt very bad since there was no one there to guide her in the days she attempted to help citizens as Miss Fortune. "Say Kimberly you know might doesn't always mean right but a bit helps a bit too. Besides you know.. I am bad at the Bo!", she said with confidence of mockery. There was something a lot she wished to get of her chest but for now she hugged Kimberly with her arms embracing her with the purest intent as she slightly whimpered beneath her breath for none to hear. To then a sudden disappointment of slight pain! "Like this! Haha!" Leona playfully hugged her tight to show off her strength not to be underestimated then quickly lets go and quickly runs off to the bathroom to change in her new gear while she had many thoughts tun through her head.

Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up call   Wake up call EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Kimberly really enjoyed her aunt Leona's company. The two jelled so well. Lone Star couldn't have asked for a better sister. Their relationship Leona and Kimberly's that is was great. She gave her the perfect guidance she needed from a woman. Aryonna was doing that for Kimberly but she had to go back to Russia. Still waking up Leona was talking to her niece. The little monologue by Leona made Kimberly chuckle before she started speaking "Ya know Aunt Leona the bo isn't that bad. Ever since Donny stopped using the bow it has been his primary weapon. Little weird but he finds it less intimidating to people..."said Kimberly. Instantly a burst of energy from Leona into a hug on her niece caused her niece to squirm as she was being hugged unnaturally tight. Lone Star wasn't even that strong. As Leona got up chuckling and Kimberly waiting for her sitting on the bed the younger of the two looked around before speaking towards the bathroom. "Aunt Leona... I'm happy you're here. Ever since Aryonna left LS hasn't been the same. He loved her.. I don't know if he can handle another loss in his life. First Victoria and then Aryonna.. You've made him happy you saved him" said Kimberly emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Krystine Daaè

Krystine Daaè

Wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up call   Wake up call EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:39 pm

"We made him happy, it all was not just myself. Kimberly never forget that you play a more important role for him than I do. I say that because you too are family. Anyway just for you I'll try the Bo hehe", said Leona calmly as she began to get dress in the dark combat attire. She tied her long smooth hair into a ponytail near her nape. The clothing Lone gave her was a bit too extravagant as it revealed every curve and on her body yet it felt so light as if it was part of her physique. "To be honest I am happy with you two too." She said with delight as she came out of the bathroom. "Well how do I look? Is it a bit too much? Or do you think Lone did this on purpose? Haha!" Leona observed her self and gave a pose to Kimberly with both hands laying on her hips as she smiled seductively. Flaunting her beauty teasingly at Kimberly. Luckily she was wearing a sports bra underneath! Her eyes wondered around the room for a while as she pondered to herself if he mentioned anything about bringing weapons. Leona made her way to Kimberly and sat on on the edge of the bed while putting on her grey UnderGear shoes.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up call   Wake up call EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:30 am

As Leona and Kimberly were talking Lone Star came upstairs fully suited up helmet in hand. He looked around the room and spoke clearly to both women.. Including Leona in her oddly attractive outfit. "We have an issue. Downtown hostage situation and we have to approach this with caution I repeat.. With caution. Kimberly you're gonna sit this one out. Leona suit up. You'll be replacing Kimberly today we'll train you another day but for now this mission needs your abilities just incase things go south" Said Lone Star as he started calibrating his helmet to be battle ready he would speak once more before putting the helmet on. "I'm heading there now I expect you to be on my tail in 5 Leona. Come High dive fast meet me on the southwest roof of our target area.. I'll have Jake covering you giving you livefeed from the situation you just have to hear us and focus on our commands and this mission will be a success.. And your face. Cover it. No mask no go. People can't know who you are. It'll compromise this entire family. Star out" said Lone Star as he went back into the elevator shoot and down to the command center.

Lone Star Exit
Back to top Go down
Krystine Daaè

Krystine Daaè

Wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up call   Wake up call EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Without hesitation Leona was irritated at the fact she had to conceal her identity! Her eyes glimmered with crimson and violet as her irises took the shape of something demonic; figuratively speaking. She was mostly just upset about the idea. She wanted the world to see who she was and what she could do. Leona shook her head in disgust as she looked around for a mask. She found a gas ventilator that covered half of her face like that of ninja. Only instead of cloth it was made of metal with holes on the sides instead of the usual large ventilators(similar to the Winter Soldier's d:). Though now that she thought about going outside she didn't like what she was wearing completely… She wanted to look more badass so she snooped around the complex that LS might have left out for both Kimberly and Leona. That was unlikely, sort of. "I don't think your dad would mind if I borrowed some of his gear.", her voiced echoed slightly through the metal mask. She then found a pair of used custom black Bates X8's that she placed on. She also puts on an older black jacket he used to use. Everything fit perfectly well and still her body was curved even when covered a bit. Leona waves at Kimberly and quickly escapes out into the elevator towards Lone Star's primary location. Where she would follow him ever silently.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wake up call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up call   Wake up call Empty

Back to top Go down

Wake up call
Page 1 of 1