Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Template issue? need mod/admin help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexio

Alexio

Template issue? need mod/admin help. Empty
PostSubject: Template issue? need mod/admin help.   Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Okay so I want to make a character that was originally human but has merged with an alien symbiote.

Now my question is do I use the human template or the otherworldly template? I asked a couple of people yet have gotten no definite answer so I can't make my character yet unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Template issue? need mod/admin help.   Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Genetically altered would be your perfect path.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Template issue? need mod/admin help.   Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:04 pm

It truly depends on your history but definitely not human....Once you bonded with the alien your humanity stops there. You could use Otherworldly or genetically altered. It did not come from a deity and you do not possess the X-Gene so mutant and Blessed/Damned would be out of the question. So you would be Otherworldly or Genetically Altered (as mentioned by lone star) dependent on how your history is set up(essentially how dominant your symbioses is)
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Alexio

Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Template issue? need mod/admin help.   Template issue? need mod/admin help. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:00 pm

I actually did think about that but wasn't sure, Well thank you both for providing me with an answer, I can now start my character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Template issue? need mod/admin help.   Template issue? need mod/admin help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Template issue? need mod/admin help.
Page 1 of 1