Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Bets (P - Confused) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Bets (P - Confused) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Bets (P - Confused) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Bets (P - Confused) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Bets (P - Confused) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Bets (P - Confused) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Bets (P - Confused) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Bets (P - Confused) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Bets (P - Confused) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Bets (P - Confused)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake

Drake

Bets (P - Confused) Empty
PostSubject: Bets (P - Confused)   Bets (P - Confused) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Drake stood over the workbench with a split wad of money in his hands, transferring the bills from one to the other as he counted them. The dully lit lamp overhead flickered suitable light for getting his winnings together. Hours ago he managed to secure tomorrow's rent in a race. Now he was back in his garage on the outskirts of the city, the car behind him still fumed with exhaust in the dark, while he stacked up his funds, then pocketed them. He went to his car, a 2011 Mustang GT and threw the tarp over it's scratched, dented hull.

Suddenly, the sound of metal scraps being trampled over clanked outside, causing Drake to glance curiously towards the window over the workbench. Moments later, he heard the sound of talking just outside the door. Drake recognized the voices right away. In one quick move, he reached over to a nearby open toolbox and grabbed a steel wrench resting on the top of the other tools. With the heavy bludgeon held hidden at his side, Drake headed to the back door to go around, and emerged from the side of the garage to confront the cluster of three men in urban clothes.

The front man stepped forward to speak, a steel pipe in his hand, and his backup not too far behind. "Drake... Drake.. Drake. Where's my money?" Drake's glare grew darker. "What money?" The front man took a swing at Drake with the pipe, and he narrowly avoided it by a hair, leaning out of it's path. "Don't give me that bulls***! See, we had a lot of coin resting on that race... half the pot coulda been yours, if you woulda threw the race like we told you. Now we're down twenty G's because of you! So w'sup? We gonna have to make you pay up?"

Drake began to smirk. "Sounds like you're a pretty bad investor, cause you're begging to go bankrupt once you and your cheer squad back there get the medical bills." Under the illumination of the streetlights, the front man seemed to tint red with rage from Drake's wisecrack. The situation looked helpless. A three on one, under normal circumstances, was an impossible battle. But, Drake was no normal circumstance. His grip on the wrench tightened, and suddenly, the air near him dropped by about forty degrees as he prepared to power up and fight...
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Bets (P - Confused)   Bets (P - Confused) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Emelie moved quickly across the street, flying forward landing from roof top to roof top. To any normal person she'd look like a large black cat moving across the roof tops, when in reality she was in a all black suit that covered her from head to toe and had small white eyes that poked out. Her curves greatly showed in the suit as it was almost skin tight and easily blended in with the night. She was a mutant after all and wanted at that. She quickly leaped from place to place, moving at speeds of 100 mile per hour. She kept pressing forward, her small eye holes. Glowed in the moonlight, they were extremely bright, this normall would happen to her when she was not being herself, but in the suit. She'd put it on as a way of saving her identy. Right now she was a woman for justice and could sense all around her and was out looking for someone to save.

She quickly sense a spike in energy to her left. She quickly stopped her leaping from building to building and began to fly towards were ever the area was. She was now flying over head the objects, one had a higher energy level then the others, but she'd step in anyways. Even though it looked as if the one man could save himself, she quickly flew downwards towards them. She hit the ground right behind the 3 men, all of them quickly turned around and gasped. "What the fuck are you" . She moved swiftly before anyone could react to her and darted forward at speeds of 400 mph and then hit one in the throat, he'd quickly colapse, she then followed forward and kicked one in the stomach. After that she'd then slide over choping one in the neck. This would be done at the speed of 400 miles per hour, but the hits would be slowed increase to not damage them. To the cold man watching, he'd see her for a spilt second, then see all of the drop seemingly at once. She stood forward at the man face to face. Her eye glowed a bright blue color, she looked at him turning her head slightly "There young one, I have saved you from these immoral attackers. Though I hope you were not the trouble in this situation!" she said with a booming voice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Bets (P - Confused)   Bets (P - Confused) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 pm

The trio took the words right out Drake's mouth. Right before they were dominated by a strange super-powered woman that came from above. It happened so fast it appeared instantaneous. The three men fell to the ground in unison from her attack. Slowly, Drake's fingers uncoiled from around the wrench in his hand and it carelessly fell to the sidewalk. The cold coming from his body regulated. It looked like he wouldn't have to use his powers after all, leaving him with the dissatisfaction of not being able to beat up those gamblers who tried to fix his race just for some easy money, which would have probably scared them away for good.

"There young one, I have saved you from these immoral attackers. Though I hope you were not the trouble in this situation," said his random savior with authority.

Drake raised a brow at her words as he studied her attentively. "Trouble? Immoral attackers? Me? Nah, these guys were nothing. They were just telling me about how they wasted their money instead of paying off their health insurance. Lesson learned for them," he replied sarcastically, taking another glance at the aftermath of the men collapsed on the ground in their broken state from that high speed assault. "Not everyday you get saved by your resident flying lady in a latex cat-suit... No offense. I'm grateful and all that good stuff. Just didn't expect it. So what are you? You one of those 'mutants'?" Drake was more fascinated than astonished by his savior's nature, unlike how the average citizen would react with caution, or maybe fear.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Bets (P - Confused)   Bets (P - Confused) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:38 pm

She walked up to the man, her eyes still shown bright as they could be. IT would look like she almost had search lights popping from her eyes. She quickly stepped forward at him, he couldn't see it but she was twistering her lips under the mask. Her mind was completely blank, she'd gone into a state of almost being controlled. She wouldn't remember anything from tonight at all, but that matter little for now she was in the zone. Quickly after the man spoke for a bit, she'd come up with a response almost cutting him off at his last word. "You, You, are one of these powerful superpowered, that wrench you dropped show'd you have murderous intent. That is all I was worried about, I am more worried for the 3 on the ground then you. It seems they were only harassing you. I warn though, if you keep with your little games or what have you, death is a very viable thing. What you didn't know was the 3 men all had brought handguns with them. What is your plan to stop these? To answer your other questions, no I am not a mutant something more transcendent then that. I am glad I was here to save you, be thanked." She said in a loud boisterous voice, that almost would sound like a female good. It'd seem to echo all around someone, a very creepy thing. She stood there standing still, staring at him, waiting for his response. Herself would inche ever closer to see what was in the shop. Even though she already knew what was in there, something was odd about the place.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Bets (P - Confused)   Bets (P - Confused) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:21 am

Now the savior made some quick assumptions. Drake squinted as those dreadful headlights moved closer, causing him to withdraw a step back, never loosing his confident smile. The power in her voice didn't seem to phase him. He felt amused by her warning. It served to feed that inner craving for danger of his. "You got me. I am one of 'those powerful super-powered'. But, you see these guys? They're broke and desperate to get their hands on some cash again. Ain't no way they would have killed me, guns or not, I'm they're last hope. Worst they could have done is rob me. That's assuming they stood a chance." Drake made a move past the super-woman, to the downed men gathered on the pavement behind her, and knelt down to search one of their pockets for a phone. "I'm not worried about guys like these. You find them everywhere. They try to run the 'little games' I play. But, theres nothing they can do against someone like me— or should I say, us. Right? If they come back after getting their asses kicked, that means more fun for me, I get to use my powers for something," he said as he dialed up emergency services to summon an ambulance. After that, he placed the phone on top of the guy's chest, and stood to face the savior again. "But, I am 'thanked', Ms. Transcendent-cat-suit lady. What do I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Bets (P - Confused)   Bets (P - Confused) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 am

"Oh they are despicable, aren't they?" she said with a twist in her smile, "Well now, I'd like you too have a good day and you can call me, Angel" she said with a smile. She quickly flew upwards into the sky, she looked the area over one time and peered around not noticing anything illegal going on. She'd wave her hand at the man and tell him "Enjoy your fine day and have a great one. 932-328-1852" she said. She jetted upwards and speedly left the area and keep heading far away streaming through the clouds. She keep her pace going until arriving at a place were she could relax and finally take off the suit.

same, OCC: sorry for the short post no muse.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Bets (P - Confused)   Bets (P - Confused) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:20 pm

As quickly as the masked stranger appeared, she left, but not without giving Drake her name and what he assumed was her phone number first. Drake didn't put up any effort into memorizing the digits. He probably would forget them anyways. Gazing up, his eyes followed Angel until the black suit blended and vanished behind the clouds of the evening skies. Now he was alone with the three assorted neerdowells, who were still down from the unpredicted rain of beatings. The police with paramedics would be here soon. They would probably be fine, but Drake didn't want to stick around to find out, so he went back into the garage to tie up any loose ends, finish locking up, and be on his way to his apartment.

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bets (P - Confused)   Bets (P - Confused) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bets (P - Confused)
Page 1 of 1