Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
A Sinister Agenda EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
A Sinister Agenda EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
A Sinister Agenda EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
A Sinister Agenda EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
A Sinister Agenda EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
A Sinister Agenda EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
A Sinister Agenda EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
A Sinister Agenda EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
A Sinister Agenda EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

A Sinister Agenda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anarchist

A Sinister Agenda Empty
PostSubject: A Sinister Agenda   A Sinister Agenda EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:39 pm

" It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others."

Two streaks of flames travelled above the dark skies of Tianlong, China. One of these flames belonged to the woman known as the Dark Sting, while the other belonged to that of the Saboteur. This small villain in Tianlong, China was well known for being isolated from the general public. The laws of the modern society didn't not breach their walls, and instead, they had their own sort of judicial system; if you could call it that. They answered to one league. Well, an Order, as they put it. Playing as Judge, Jury, and Executioner probably made them feel like gods among men. That's what many people believed they were when they held power over another; however they weren't the reason the Sinister Six was paying a visit. These Assassins of the Order had built their stronghold over a cave of precious ores buried deep beneath the surface. It was unknown to most of the world, and was even unknown to the six themselves. However, their friendly neighbourhood sociopathic clown had her connections to this little lair. The two streaks of flames would make a B line in midair and begin to dive bomb down to ground level. In a matter of seconds, both Dark Sting and Saboteur would be standing in the center of the old style village. The woman in purple would begin to scan the area while keeping her firearm at her side. With her line of work, she had seen the world more than once. However, she had never been to this part of China. It was practically off the map, surrounded by mountain peaks and dangerous weather. Not to mission it had a small army guarding its entrance and people. Saboteur, on the other hand, had been to this area once before. It wasn't for work, but was more for isolation. He had had a run in with the Order of the Black Rose before, but it wasn't anything serious or worth noting. Today, however, he would have a story to tell. It didn't take long for the shadows to begin to shift and move around them. Their presence were already known by the Order, and at this very moment they were most likely being surrounded. Immediately getting back to back, Dark Sting would raise her AK-47 while her partner raised his dual blasters. "This is one hell of a welcome party. Wonder if they popped the champagne yet!" Sting would scoff beneath her mask. "This is our first day, so let's take it easy!" The woman yelled out to the Assassins swarming the area around them and gave a sigh. "It's never that easy, is it?"

A Sinister Agenda 2057952-beetle6

Explosions!

Destruction!

Death!

Once the light show was over, a number of dead bodies would be littered across the village. They consisted of the members of the Black Rose, and a few villagers that were caught in the crossfire. The two mercenaries would lower their firearms and take a look towards one another. It was a small moment of mutual respect, seeing how they were in the same line of work. This moment was soon interrupted by a sharp static noise coming from Sting's communicator. "Hello Hello?! Hello Hello! I musn't be late! The Hatter would be so furious with me!" -Click- The communication ended and the woman would flip the switch to turn it off. "Who's bright idea was it to partner the malfunctioning bucket of bolts with us? And where is she anyway? We were supposed to fly in together." Oh how she loathed the machine called "Alice." Sting hated the idea that she was working with something that wasn't human. She despised the supernatural, and a machine like "Alice" was the closest thing to supernatural on the team. A machine with no processor or circuitry, running off nothing at all? Something wasn't right about that. No matter how long Dark Sting would think about her "team mate", Saboteur would snap her out of it. There was a mission to complete here. With the brunt of the enemy forces disposed of, the two mercenaries would make their way towards the large waterfall that overlooked the village. Intel stated behind the large force was the entrance to the enemy stronghold. Once through there, finding the caverns lined with the precious frequency ore would be a breeze. With Alice or no Alice, the mission would be completed. "Let's get this over with. Not sure I want to tangle with the people a psycho like the clown used to call family. Makes my stomach turn."

A Sinister Agenda Tumblr_l7m4r020qL1qa9k35o1_500

Blasting through the defenses of the stronghold took abit of finesse, and a whole lot of balls. It wasn't everyday where two people practically staged war against a cult of Assassins, simply for a simple ore beneath their base. Using the jagged rocks as cover, the two mercenaries opened fire upon the second line of defense, With the narrowness of the cavern, it was simple to bottleneck the enemies and practically mow them down with extreme fire power. The battle risked caving in the area, thanks to the explosions caused from weaponry and fuel supplies held by the Assassins. After what felt like an hour of bloodshed and playing it close to the chest, the two mercenaries would proceed through the caverns. Stepping over dead bodies and stepping through blood and guts, Dark Sting couldn't help but grumble. "For our first mission, this is going rather lovely. Sense the sarcasm in that, love. I wonder what Faceless wants with these ores anyway. It's hard to read that man." The woman spoke while shaking her boots to knock the excess guts from her heel. Saboteur, in the meantime, had lifted his left arm and began to read a map displayed across his wrist communicator. "As long as I get paid, it doesn't matter. That man seems shrouded in perpetual darkness. I wonder what he was like as a kid." The man would follow the map towards a small hole in the wall. Reaching into his belt, he'd jam what appeared to be some kind of bomb between the crevice, and would begin to back away for several feet. "Maybe he's one of those sob stories that didn't get hugged enough as a child." Pressing a button on his arm, the bomb would explode and open a hole large enough for the two mercenaries to enter the hidden cavern. Once entering, there would be a high pitched ringing that would echo through the narrow halls. This was the place. This was where the objective had been laid. Backing out of the room, the two would signal back to base. "We've found them. The grounds are as clear as the skies; seems like the Assassins abandoned ship now. Come on in."

Walking back out of the caverns, the two mercenaries would be in for a sight. The entire village had been set on fire. Sting turned to Saboteur as if she was excusing him, and the man threw his hands up in the air in defense. "It wasn't me! Scouts honor!" No, it wasn't him. It was clear who it was when both mercenaries looked back towards the flickering flames to see a black figure. Sitting in the heat, as thought it was harmless, the android by the name of Alice would be sitting on a throne of dead villagers while sipping a cup of tea. "There you two are! Oh how ever late I am! So So Late! Oh have you met my friends? We were just having a spot of tea while waiting for your return! The transport is on its way, so how about we have a spot of tea with one another? I hope you don't mind it dark!" The sick android would take her small tea cup and dip it into a pool of blood gathering at the base of her human made throne. Lifting it back up to her lips, the android would down it in a few glugs. "Wonderland is so wonderful these days! And the tea is ever so sweet!"

A Sinister Agenda Alice-madness-returns

The two mercenaries simply stood frozen, staring at the strange scene infront of them. Of course, Saboteur would be the one to break the silence. "This may seem like a poor time to say such a thing, but I've been looking for an opportunity to say this all my life. I'll have what she's having! Boooyah!" The man fistpumped the air as the cargo carrier broke the clouds apart from above. Descending from the ship would be the faceless cult, heading straight into the cavern to commandeer the resources needed for the Faceless one's plans. The three members of the Sinister Six would over look the progress of the situation while the cult members worked relentlessly to gather the materials for their leader.
Back to top Go down

A Sinister Agenda
Page 1 of 1