Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Clipped Wings [Lone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tali

Tali

Clipped Wings [Lone] Empty
PostSubject: Clipped Wings [Lone]   Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:45 pm

It was maybe late afternoon by now as she trudged along the unforgiving asphalt of the road. For weeks she had been steadily heading North in hopes of reaching New York now that she finally had the money, but the idea of making the journey in one of those clunky metals giants didn't appeal to her. Just the smell alone was sickening and she understood New York supposedly was full of them, but that didn't mean she had to be IN one. Though, it would have consumed a lot less of her time and money. She was just lucky she could live off of wood and burned animal flesh for the most part. Though, seeing the endless stretch of road and the distant shapes of sky scrapers, she almost felt like the journey was impossible. On either side of her were far spaced houses and woods, and she suddenly found herself wondering if she could fly the rest of the way.

When she was in her world, her father had ripped her wings from her dragon form. To her knowledge, it took years to get them to grow back to full use whether your in the form or not. Maybe she could just get them useable enough for flying the rest of the way to New York, and she would be mistaken for either a large bat or just a random winged mutant. This close to the main city there were sure to be common sightings of odd things. Veering off into the woods, she walked for awhile longer until she found a couple of medium sized hills covered in greyish rocks. Talius shrugged off her small backpack, setting it on the ground with a thud before she slipped out her battered leather jacket. No need to ruin it after it had gotten her this far. The black t-shirt was more expendable, however. Taking a deep breath, she filled her thoughts with the image of her long dead friend flying at her side; Black webbed wings outstretched, barely brushing the tips of hers as he dipped to the side into a spiral. She could see the way his muscles tensed as he pulled his limbs inward and took a sudden nose dive, pulling up and away from the black water of the sea, making his wings shudder with the force.

There was a small aching in her back that quickly grew to fearful proportions. It felt like she was burning from the inside out as wisps of greyish smoke seeped from her parted lips and nose. She threw her head back with the force of a new wave of agony, screaming as the t-shirt strained against her. Seams snapped, fabric ripped, and suddenly it was gone. Talius slid down to her knees panting, knowing she had failed to call them back. Either because they were still badly damaged, or because the thought of Tobius had woken feelings she had abandoned when she was exiled. With a pale shaking hand, she brush strands of her long red hair back from her vibrant eyes before grabbing at the jacket nearby. Well, not only had she failed, but she also was out a nice shirt as it hung in tatters on her torso. She ripped the rest of it off, rummaging around in her nearby back for a black half top before slipping it on. Maybe sitting here for awhile would calm her, but her failure made her jittery and smoke was still seeping out of her mouth. No need to let passerbys on the road see that.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Clipped Wings [Lone]   Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:33 pm

"ARROW. GET IN HERE" is all you heard on the intercom as the young up and coming S.H.I.E.L.D agent known as Red Arrow spoke to his partner Vick she gave him the look as he put his face into the counter "Look's like you're in trouble little arrow." "Why why why" as everyone turned around and looked at Arrow he spoke "What? You guys never get called into the directors office for something?" One of the lesser known members whom went by the name Agent Shiv spokeout while everyone else remained silent "Uhhh, The only time we've been in that office is like for the S.H.I.E.L.D Christmas Parties, Besides that... You have like a damn near permanent seat for getting in trouble." Arrow looked at Vick who nodded at Shiv's comments noting that it was true "Wait what?" Everyone was just looking at Arrow before the loud voice was heard on the intercom once more "ARROW IF YOU AREN'T HERE IN 10 SECONDS BOY I'M GONNA...." Instantly everyone went back to drinking their coffee and what not as Vick tapped Arrow on the shoulder and spoke to him subtly "Good luck, Arrow.. You might just need it this time" After saying that Vick walked away leaving Arrow to his rather short walk to Jessica Holland, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D's office.

As Arrow walked into the room he noticed Jessica was turned around in her seat looking out the window but she was damn well aware of Arrow entering as she started speaking "Take a seat Donnille" Donnille cringed in fear as he spoke lowly "Yes ma'am." once he sat down she would start twirling halfway in her chair still keeping her appearance kept from Donnille while she started speaking more ominous then before "Donnille, Do you know why I called you in here?" Donnille thought about what he was going to say and just shrugged his shoulders before responding "Uhhh, You wanted to congratulate me for my outstanding Mission Completion rate?" With those words said the twirling of the chair stopped. "Wow for once you actually got it right." Donnille stopped moving for a few seconds before replying confused "Wait what?" Jessica spoke once more "Yes. You have a 96% completion rate on your missions. Considerably higher then you're on and off partner Victoria whom only has an 91.4% completion rate on her missions." Donnille didn't get what was going on. "So uhh, Jessica are you saying I'm employee of the month or something? Didn't know we did that here.."

Jessica turned around with a weird metal briefcase in her hand "No, Dumbass. I'm calling you in here because the government wanted you to test something. They wanted our best so I gave them you. Only because Patriot is out on business.. So more like our second best." Oh wow Donnille was actually somewhat flattered right now. "Nice to know you care boss." Jessica just stared at Donnille like she was imagining whooping his ass or something right now. "Just put the boots on. Try them out and tell me how you like em." Jessica slid the briefcase across the table to Donnille whom opened it and looked at these black boots before her voice became potent once more "OH. One more thing. These things are made for combat and when you wiggle your toes." Donnille just shook his head as he put the boots on and started walking out of the office knocking people back as he did this because they were ease dropping on the conversation "Congratulations, Kid. You finally beat me. And Patriot oddly enough" said Vicks whom was leaning on the same spot she was when Jessica first yelled Donnille's name.

"Thanks Vick but I just can't figure out how to use these damn boots." Donnille became doing numerous things even wondering "The hell am I suppose to do click my h---". Yep. He clicked his heels. When he did that he went bursting through the main floor of the helicarrier and straight into the air. Donnille rubbed the back of his head before screaming out "WOO HOO. I'M FLYING." As he went straight downwards to about the height of the Empire State building soaring through the skies flying somewhat in the opposite direction of north going back towards the Staten Island section of New York where he would start getting weird functions on his boots. Donnille would watch as the boots hit a shortage and dropped him right on the side of the road into a tree. Donnille sat up only to find himself face first in asphalt. "Ouch, Where am I?" Reading a sign he realized he was in Edison, New Jersey. Getting up Donnille could definitely tell his face was bloody as he saw it mix into the ground. As he started limping through the area he found his quiver and bow just hanging out on the ground like literally. After that he heard a women screaming. Quickly pulling an arrow from his quiver with his right hand he pulled it back on his bow with his left has he looked at a woman coming around slowly advancing on her asking simply one thing "Are you alright?" Working in S.H.I.E.L.D you learn you have to account for everything at all times. This was definitely one of those situations. The back of her shirt looked ruin. Could this be a setup. But no. That wasn't what really happened. Donnille was knocked out. Right where he fell. About 19 meters over from the woman. He heard her screams before he fainted and was dreaming he encountered her.
Back to top Go down
Tali

Tali

PostSubject: Re: Clipped Wings [Lone]   Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Talius grabbed up the torn tshirt, tearing off a smaller strip and stuffing it into her mouth. She hated the texture of clothing, and the taste, but she was tired of using wood for fuel. The closer to the big cities she got, the worse they tasted. It didn't help that there was usually the same time of general trees for miles at point. She made a face as it went down her throat, reaching her hand up to close off the path down her esophagus and force the cloth to enter an opening that led to the small fire inside her body. Her dragon heart. Removing her hand, she sighed out a wisp of dark smoke as she pulled together the remaining pieces and shoved them into her back pack just as the large crashing sounded in the trees nearby. She thought she could hear a smack of something hitting the asphalt of the road. Talius sat there silently, listening for more noises, but when she was met with nothing she decided her best bet was to investigate. Not like she was doing much anyway.

She slid her jacket on over the half top, and then her pack on top of the and trudged back the way she came. Noting that her body still ached, the thought of letting whatever had fallen lie there seemed a good one. As the stink of the asphalt grew closer, and she glimpsed the blackish grey of the road, she stopped. There was a body laying on the clean road now that hadn't been before. Had he fallen out of the trees? It seemed more probable he had fallen out of the sky, yet he had no wings. That she could see, anyway. Cautiously, she approached the obvious male figure until he was right at her feet and leaned precariously over him. He looked to be out like a light, probably suffocating face down in the road. With a sigh, she leaned down and grabbed him by the shoulders roughly, dragging him off the road before laying him down face up in the dirt. Talius knelt carefully in her leather skirt, wiping the dirt and blood away from his face as she tried to not scratch him with her sharp nails. Darkish smoke dribbled from her parted lips, but if he woke up she would just tell him he was hallucinating. Concussions can do that. "Are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Clipped Wings [Lone]   Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 am

Hmm. So there was Donnille. He was in a field. It was very beautiful as he awoke and saw a beautiful blonde bitch on a horse. She was about 5'5 and had some mystical green ass eyes. Staring at them just made you wanna bust a nut you know? But yea. She started speaking "COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE" Donnille stood up and was like "The fuck?" before the women pulled him and made her get on her horse driving off away from some weird dudes chasing them. This shit was getting weird. So yea. On the horse Donnille was like "Where the fuck are you taking me skank?" and she was like "Take this and shoot" Donnille knew this weapon all to well. It was a bow and arrow. His favorite weapon to use in battle. So yes as he was aiming these motherfuckers got closer and they looked like fucking Mongolians. "The fuck? Is that Genghis Khan?" that motherfucker started pointing at Donnille causing his men to ready there boa's to which Donnille quickly shot them all down as his mind started picking them off one by one virtually focusing on each man. This was odd. So yes the men were all shot and wounded and started swerving on their horses before their leader Genghis pulled out some large ass fucking sword and began waving that shit around causing Donnille nothing but bitch nigga tendencies because he wasn't sure he could match Genghis in battle. So yes Donnille stood up on the back of the horse as the woman spoke "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Donnille looked back "Saving your ass" before jumping off the horse tackling Genghis off his horse and rolled on the ground before both men squared off against eachother with Genghis holding his sword in hand and Donnille drawing a fucking dagger. "So not fair" before Genghis charged him causing Donnille to roll out the way tripping Genghis before cutting him in the back of his leg causing him to fall down to one leg before Genghis knocked his ass backwards to which Donnille did a flip charging Genghis walking into a punch in the face. As Genghis started moving forward Donnille was saved by the woman on the horse whom carried Donnille away on her horse away from Genghis to a safe area to which she leaned in and spoke softly "You are a hero... And deserve a reward" She began kissing all up on Donnille causing him to get handsy and grab that ass with both hands like a boss. As he started getting into it he blinked before realizing he was with a red head woman and it was fucking cold. Donnille quickly moved his head back to the ground as he kept hearing the recurring words "Are you awake" Rolling backwards Donnille drew his katana before speaking "Who the hell are you and uhhh.. Sorry?" before stumbling from suffering what he thinks was a concussion. His head was pounding and he didn't know what the fuck he just did.
Back to top Go down
Tali

Tali

PostSubject: Re: Clipped Wings [Lone]   Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:45 pm

At first, she was sure it would take him awhile to recover from a fall from the trees or sky by the damage done to his face. Though, apparently, she would end up being very wrong. She had leaned closer, trying to tell how deep the wounds were without touching them, and he had suddenly assaulted her lips with his in a rough kiss. Talius could feel both of his hands grab hold of her back side as she went off balance, the action making her already short skirt climb scandalously higher up her thighs. More surprised then upset, she made a protesting sound against his mouth before he suddenly pulled away and did a sort of backwards roll. With the drawing of his weapon, she quickly got back on her knees in a crouching position. It was oddly resemblant of a snake coiled and waiting to strike. She was about to just turn tail and leave him with his apparent health when he stumbled. Unintentionally, she straightened and made as if to reach out and catch him if he fell. The clawed fingers of her outstretched hand curled and dropped back to her side now with her standing and facing him

"Sorry my ass. Flashing metal in my face is no way to say sorry." Her accent was almost like cleaner German with a bit of Russian, her voice purring with the syllables yet growling at the same time. "If my plan was to hurt you, I'd have done it while you were laying face down on the road. Your welcome for not being run over." Talius crossed her arms over her chest, angry at his lack of manners and how he had copped a feel without much reprimand. Punishing the injured just wasn't her style. Her mouth was set in a displeased line across her face, piercing green eyes giving him a quick once over. Nothing too remarkable on the surface. Hopeing he would calm down, she spoke again. "My name is Talius. Mind telling me why you were eating asphalt?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Clipped Wings [Lone]   Clipped Wings [Lone] EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Things were fucking weird right now. Donnille was staring down a female with some beautiful green eyes. Them shits were licious like on some real shit. But anyway Donnille wasn't sure how this was going to play out. Not sure if the woman was here to harm him or not or to be swarmed by him when he wanted to give some "Hot lady kisses" Out like when he was in college and drunk, But those are stories for a different day. When speaking to the girl Donnille made sure to keep a somewhat respectable but confused tone because even tho he was speaking to a possible enemy she was still a female and shall be treated as such. When she replied to his words she responded with her own and her accent was something out of a James Bond movie. She was from Russia or something. Or maybe even Germany. Most likely one of those places. While registering the words said to him Donnille was interrupted by more words from the woman and she made a good point. If she wanted to hurt Donnille she could have done that when he was outcold. She had all the time in the world. What was her angle? Was she messing with Donnille? She made a sarcastic remark about him not being run over? "How long was I out." thought Donnille in his head. This was obviously something bothering the man before he noticed the woman across from him was changing up her stance folding up her arms as if she was being bothered or something. She stated her name and wanted to know why Donnille was eating dirt. With a chuckle the S.H.I.E.L.D agent dropped his bow and started speaking "I am Red Arrow agent of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. I was out here testing these boots out when something happened and then I ended up here... Nice to meet you Talius.. Sorry about the circumstances." said the young archer as he pointed at his boots before walking up to the woman known as Talius offering to shake her hand with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clipped Wings [Lone]   Clipped Wings [Lone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clipped Wings [Lone]
Page 1 of 1