Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Starting Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Starting Days - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Starting Days - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Starting Days - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Starting Days - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Starting Days - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Starting Days - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Starting Days - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Starting Days - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Starting Days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

Starting Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Days   Starting Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:12 pm

The man was looking at the roof they were standing on. He began to hear people's screams and suddenly a rock was coming down. He simply again teleported to the top of the building right across the street from the kids. He was on equal ground and could look straight at them. He smiled, and aimed his guns at the one named Sparx. With his expert markmanship, he had a good lock on the kid. "Let's get him out of the way. He seems to annoy me the most." He mumbled under his breath, as he rose his gun and launched several shots at the kid with the electricity powers. He then put his hand forward and fired a wave of energy at them. The blast would be aimed to hit the ground in the middle of them and blast them all away and cause some damage.
Back to top Go down
Sparx

Sparx

PostSubject: Re: Starting Days   Starting Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Tyson shook his head with a smile as he looked away and thought to himself, "Me a superhero... Never thought I could be seen as that... Guess I could now..." He held out his palm and once again watched the sparks jump from his palm before stopping the surge with a close of the fist. "Well... We all make those types of mistakes..." He said as he looked at the new scar into the street.

He had a small flashback to when he was a kid he knew it was a battle field at the moment but he just went there...
Hey Tyson my boy! What are you doing? Is that a picture? A tall man with a lean body and blazing red hair said to the small Tyson. It is! It is! Well what is it than? Go on tell me! The small Tyson smiled and laughed, It's you, mommy, and me! Also! Also! That's the Obse- Observa- Observatory Tyson, Ob-Ser-va-tory Ya that place! Well why did you draw an observatory little Ty? Said a soft voice which came from a cherub of a woman. Well aren't we going to go soon!? Like you guys promised!Well I don't know? How about you honey? I don't know... It all depends on how little Ty does in school~ The boy got up and flew around, Don't worry! Astronaut Tyson will get a hundred and explore the stars! The two parents smiled.... Well ok just remember that! The boy laughed and 'flew' to his room.

The next month as school had finished for the year, little Tyson passed with flying colors... His parents were killed by a mad gunman who shot up the store they both had worked in. Tyson was six...

He woke up back in reality and muttered, Sounds like you two should talk things out... He stood up and laughed to himself a little, Well Leo, i guess i am! But remember this is my first day! He said forming a smile and a tome of vibrance in his tone. So you're Caelus, hello... And it's fine... And sure, I'm up for your plan... Well like their was any time to execute Caelus's idea. See I got your attention... Don't know who you are... Don't care, but don't expect me to go down so easily... The man had already teleported the building across from him and The man fired his guns at Tyson and he scoffed as he leaned to his right and amped himself up as electricity engulfed his arms and legs. He rolled on his side and got grazed by the bullets, taking a small hit to his left arm and leg. He noticed that there was a telephone wire right in front of him, and a large neon sign post a bit down the way. He thought fast and knew the enemy would simply just teleport away, though he might as well try this tactic. Sorry guys! Cover me!

He jumped from the roof to the near industrial cable, he landed fine with a little bounce in the wire, but he had to concentrate. He ran down the wire while concentrating on his surrounding, just in case he had to do an early jump off to a roof near him. When he got close to the neon sign he made a leap for it and latched on before quickly pulling himself up, from the top of the sign he jumped to the neighboring roof. He would yell out toward the man, Why don't you stop skipping around and fight me like a man Mr.Mayor! He quipped as the electricity around him would spark and he would leap first and would go onto the full offensive. In his mind he was forcing the electricity in him to go faster to go wilder. It felt as if his blood was racing, going through each 'checkpoint', in and out of his heart, this felt new, this felt exciting. He grinned as he ran and leapt forward, Come on and fight! His whole body would erupt in electricity and would attempt to engulf the threat, this was a new move which he always wanted to try out, the amp shockwave! He would hope the man wouldn't chicken out like he always did but hey he wanted to be known as a force to be reckon with!

Words: 726, amp shockwave trained
Back to top Go down
Caelus

Caelus

PostSubject: Re: Starting Days   Starting Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Movement below quickly shocked Caelus back to reality or maybe the lack there of, well either way something happened that got his attention. The super locked eyes with teleporter who now held equal ground with the two people below him. It wasn't worth warning the other two about because Sparx quickly noted this as well and shot into action. Which was funny because he was also being shot at as well in the process but at least he was alive. The shooter then fired an energy ball and before he could think it through Caelus shot down to the rooftop grabbing the female by the waist and rose off again into the sky. The energy blast hit the rooftop after he had ascended roughly ten feet causing bits and pieces of rubble to rain down on him.

"That’s the best you can do?” he laughed. “I thought you would have something a little better than that in store to back up all that bravado.” He considered blowing the entire building the teleporter was standing on to hell but he figured it would hinder Sparx who probably had a plan charging in. Either way he needed to give Sparx some support or else he'd be in a real tight spot. “How bout you try this on for size.” Caelus fired a black beam of energy six meters in size from his eyes at the spot that the man stood before Sparx released his wave. He smiled as both of combatants followed up with a second attack. The girl was held tightly against him to ensure that she would not fall and go splat on the sidewalk. Although he was unsure that this new assault would work on the teleporter it was still worth wearing him down anyway. But in the off chance that the attack did hit the teleporter would be both stunned, unconscious and thrown backwards off the rooftop.

[329/700, Training Beam Carnival]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Days   Starting Days - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Days
Page 1 of 1