Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
What does it mean to be a hero? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
What does it mean to be a hero? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
What does it mean to be a hero? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
What does it mean to be a hero? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
What does it mean to be a hero? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
What does it mean to be a hero? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
What does it mean to be a hero? EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
What does it mean to be a hero? EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

What does it mean to be a hero?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

What does it mean to be a hero? Empty
PostSubject: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Ryan was walking around his suit as usual, holding his briefcase. "First day of work, i wonder whats in store....ugh....waiting at this bus stop. And the bus.." Ryan peeks his head out to take a look. "Still not here....." He then sits down patiently. After an hour he decides to change into costume, and fly to work instead. "Hmm.... whats going on... was there a crash?"
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

The scarlet blur would be running beneath the flying man, looking up towards him. The young speedster would begin to yell up towards the flying man. "HEY! Where'd you get the cool suit?" Her speed matched his own, which meant she was pretty much crawling at this point. The young woman would duck and dodge a number of cars while moving through oncoming traffic to keep up with the man in the weird looking spandex.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 am

Hmm?" Zod looks down at the women and smiles. "I got it in a box of coco puffs, it was awesome. " After he chuckles he lands on the sidewalk. "You know, you shouldn't be playing around with traffic like that. "He looks at the girls outfit. " So.... another freelancer like me huh? Whats your name? Maybe you heard of me.... i am Zod"

Zod noticed the civilians beginning to stop what they were doing and stare. "MAybe we should talk on the roof?"
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:43 pm

"By cool I meant cumbersome and rivet!" The young speedster ran onto the sidewalk and tugged at her own costume. "Hey Hey, be honest. Do you think this costume makes my butt look big?" The girl raised her brow as the man spoke of her being freelance. "Freelance? You can call it something like that. They call me Pulse. Short for impulse!" The girl disappeared in a blink of an eye and reappeared behind the man, tugging at his cape. "Fastest Woman Alive. I'm kinda famous around these parts actually." Pulse would look the man up and down before shrugging her shoulders. "And if it makes no difference for you, rooftops aren't my thinking. I like the cold hard pavement beneath my heels!" The young female tapped a foot on the ground. "So I can be like ZOOM ZOOOOOM!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:53 pm

"How interesting, you are indeed very fast. " Zod then uses is X-Ray vision to examine her more closely, this was more of a checkup process for him when he meets another super powered people like himself. "So its not the suit, completely genetic. So, i would say that i am intruding on your hometown. I'm not originally from California, im here on vacation and some official business. Some pieces of an alien i fought a few days ago, i was going to have the labs take a look at it. The only scientist i know that i can trust lives here. However, i know how others can get when one imposes on their territory. " Zod didnt know what to expect from Ms.Flash, not that it didn't matter because she seemed to have some good intentions. There was one curious question that came to mind . "I'll run with you...makes you feel more comfortable... if you dont mind my slow speed. " Zod lands and stretches his arms as he takes up a head start towards the lab. "What made you decide to be a hero ? Not alot of people chose the righteous path when they realize what they are capable of. "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:47 am

Pulse watched the man begin to gaze at her with intense eyes, causing her to dash out his line of view, and behind him once again. "Hey Hey, don't look at me like that. Makes me feel like you're looking right through me. Like some weird sci-fi creepy alien thingy majiggy." The speedster got the chills as she looked towards the man. He went on about pieces of an alien that caught her attention, and the blonde heroine would pinch her chin between her index finger and her thumb. "Oh feel free to impose, as long as I get to tag along. It's not every single day you see alien pieces! Well, sometimes everyday, but not every single day, ya know what I mean Hanna Brotanna?" Pulse swiped the tip of her thumb onto the edge of her nose, as the man offered to run with her. "I'll be sure to crawl so you can keep up, Old Timer." The guy as obviously not old, but she was just teasing him. She watched him land and begin to run towards the lab. Simply jogging, she'd keep up pace with him. "Why'd I become a hero? Well, I didn't want to at first..for personal reasons. But someone once told me that I didn't need a reason to want to help someone. That the way it made me feel after selflessly helping another would define my life. He was right. It truly makes me who I am. He almost died from me not using my powers to help others..I don't want anyone else to suffer the way he did because of my selfishness." The younger female ran slightly infront of the man and began to back pedal. "Enough about me, what about you. What has you wearing the tights at night? Doth your fair maiden knoweth you weareth her drapes?" The impulsive blonde would snicker under her breath at her own lame joke.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:27 pm

"Not too sure about that, i could say that in the beginning ..i was not a hero. I just didn't like crime, the mob, wife beaters, i didn't like them at all. Every time they raised their hand to someone innocent, i didn't have a problem raising my fist....without holding back my strength at all... i have alot of blood on my hands Pulse I was young, i still am... but....all it took was a little retaliation against the people i disliked for me to change completely, they took my mom away." Zod breathes deeply, this story was always hard to talk about. However, the more he shared it, the less burden it had. He felt like with his actions in the future, he could someday forgive himself. "I became a hero because i realized the importance and value of life, and that there can always be an alternate decision besides killing someone. I want to change, and i want to become a symbol of hope that people can look up to. I done some things back stage, but i made myself public around a month ago. So you could say that i am new to this. Zod then looks ahead ans see them getting close to the building. "We are getting closer, another fun fact... the enemy that i killed.... i didn't feel so much remorse...it was a horrible being that started eating people... the main point is that... my injuries are healing pretty slowly. Its either my powers are premature, or its made of something that might give me problems in the Future. To tell you the truth, i still dont know what i am. I thought i was a mutant, i was adopted..... but maybe there is more to the story. " Zod stopped running as soon as he reached the front gate. "Doctor Gilberg?" The security guard rushed out and shakes Zod's hand. "You must be that hero!! i saw the fight on youtube!" "I ...was being taped? Well...as long as the person who taped it was safe, can you let us in? I can let myself in, but its common courtesy not to break things that dont belong to me. " "Sure!!" The men then went back to his booth and pressed a button. The gate swings open.

Ability Trained: Super Regeneration
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Pulse listened to the story with a arched brow. She didn't interrupt, nor say a word to get more clarification of the man's story. The young speedster would just run along, keeping up a steady pace before the destination was now in sight. As the story continued, she'd dash off and return with various snacks in her hands. Each time she left, she'd come back with a different food. Popcorn. Chilidogs. A burger. When you ran as fast as her, you burned alot of calories. When they finally reached the building, she slid to a stop and began to chew on a candy bar while looking at the two men converse. She had nothing to say. She was more of an extra to this party of theirs. "What's a Doctor like you doing on youtube? I thought that'd be too childish for someone of your profession! Oh, have you seen that one video with the dog that can't roll over on its feet? It's like sooo cute, right?!" The childish female would give a smug grin before taking another bite of her candy bar.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:07 pm

"Hmm... i havent seen that one but i could figure that it was pretty good. " A Zod and Pulse went up to see the doctor, he could be seen waiting for them in his office. "Hello Zod, is that it?" Zod hands the briefcase over and the doctor opens it up. It was a piece of a claw, resembled a bug perhaps. "Looks like a praying mantis of some sort, maybe you could see what those claws are made of. " In the mean time, Zod looked around the doctors office." I see your collection increased, are these samples even safe to have around the office like that?" "i would put it in the lab, but it can be proven that some scientists that work for me would give anything to get their hands on my research. I cannot afford to let that happen of course. " "Yes, saftey measures are a must...and this is pulse....shes the hero in charge of this jurisdictional... you two should get acquainted ... for youll be seeing alot more of her than me in cali..shes a good hero."
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 pm

The young Pulse would clear her throat and step slightly infront of the hero named Zod. "Let me correct my friend here. I am a good heroine. But hey, I just met you. And this is crazy. But all these gadgets! Can I have some maybe?" The young female speedster began to dash around the room, touching various things. "What's this do?" DASH! "What's this do?" Another dash to the other side. "Oh Oh and this! What's this do too?" She was literally all over the place with little hopes of stopping anytime soon. Guess this was one of those reasons why she called herself Pulse. Because of that impulsive nature she had. It was like she was a child in a candy store. She couldn't sit still for a second, and it totally showed. Dashing around and wanting to touch everything surely showed how immature she truly was. "Hey Z man!" A name she just came up with on the top of her head. "You ever think about using your powers for charity? There's this huge charity race coming up, and I could use someone to race against. I need some more pull from the people of California and I think something like that would totally get their attention! You should think about it, big guy. It may get you some fans out here." Pulse placed her hands on her hips with a smug smile before looking back towards the doctor. "By the way, doc. Why work with those other guys if you think they're after your research? Shouldn't you try to lock it away in a safe or something?"

-989 words total. Training for Super Swim and Fast Talker
Back to top Go down
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans
Jack Harper

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:23 pm

"Well, you know the saying. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. I really do appreciate your work Pulse, and Zod...i should have this analyzed by tomorrow, stay in town if you will. It might only take 5 hours, but i always scan twice just to be sure. " Zod nods in approval to the offer pulse had when it came to charity. " That would be great, we could inspire many young individuals that its not to late to give up on their dreams, strive on the path of righteousness. You got yourself a deal, it would be my honor to accompany you for this race. I wonder though, are there any other speedsters like yourself? It could bring much more of a challenge and alot of attention. Not saying that im going to chicken out. " Zod gives a light chuckle and checks the huge watch on the wall. "We should do some runs around the town while were at it, sounds good pulse? Would like to see you in action.... or maybe you would be too fast for me to see. "
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:16 am

The costumed woman would snap her fingers. "Yea it'd be cool, but I gotta dash now. I forgot I had a life without this costume." Pulse saluted the man before disappearing in a blink of an eye, leaving nothing but a gust in her wake.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to be a hero?   What does it mean to be a hero? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does it mean to be a hero?
Page 1 of 1