Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]

Go down 
+4
K-9
Skyscraper
The Killing Joke
Xekiest
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xekiest

Xekiest

Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] Empty
PostSubject: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:11 pm

A normal day in New York, the city was about its normal business as usual in the city that never sleeps. It was night time and the stars were out, people were living there normal lives... that is.. until every TV and video screen across the city went blank and appeared again with a shadowy figure on each of them. "Greetings... My name is... well.. you may call me Number 1.. People of Earth i have a proposition for you. Sense the beginning of time i created Seven Mystical Gems.. I left them here a long time ago to be guarded by you humans.. i have returned to collect.. however i have a deal. If one of you humans can bring me all 7.. or at least as many as you can.. i shall grant you one wish of your choosing.. i warn you though.. My Emeralds are not to be used likely.. Gem-Hunters use them at your own peril but i expect the gems to be in my possession again.. The first Emerald you shall find is located here within the city.. i shall test you all upon your wit and skill as warriors or geniuses.. your first hint is.. 'Stiff is my spine and my body is pale, but I'm always ready to tell a tale.' Gem-Hunters, Super-beings, humans of all ages.. i bid thee.. good luck!"

*OOC*
Alright so here it is, everyone in the contest post in this topic, after everyone has done it send me PMs on what you think the hint is Mmk? mmk! good luck
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Jessica Sterling sat in her rather old chair, watching the broadcast with open ears. The riddle was quite simple, if it was ever to be so hard. So instead of dwindling on the fact that this could have perhaps been a trap, she would begin to prepare her weaponry. There was no indication that she was the only one who would be after this gem, and even if she didn't get it in the end, it'd be a nice situation for data retrieval.
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Skyscraper was in his hotel room flipping through channels until he saw some interesting. A Man going by Number one was talking to it and it was beginning to confuse him. "Mystical Gems? They sound like they could be worth a lot. I haven't got too many assassin jobs so I'll see what this is about." He said, as he heard the riddle. "Stiff is my spine and my body is pale, but I'm always ready to tell a tale? I think I know that one. Jeez, if your gonna make a riddle make it difficult dude." He said, as he smirked and packed up his weapons in his robe and walked out the robe. "Mystical Gems, here I come."
Back to top Go down
K-9

K-9

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:05 pm

K-9 sat in his chair listening intently to the man and his riddle. "stiff is my spine... what the hell that makes no sense." He calms down, "Think K-9 think what could it be... Wait I got it!!!" He grabs a jacket and runs out of his apartment quickly. He wanted that wish.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:34 pm

*OOC*
giving two hours, whoever hasn't posted by then is getting the boot out of the contest

*Edit*
Excluding anyone who is offline at the moment
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Kana was watching television eating a bowl of cereal. Super sweetened chocolate peanut butter crunch cereal. She was watching Power Rangers at the moment. It was getting to that good part too! Then, it got interrupted by some fag talking about some mystical gems. Kana spit out some of the cereal over the Television. She had to go find them, it was like a global Easter hunt! The riddle was rather easy, she left the door and set sail— bringing her trusty bowl of cereal with her.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Sonny flipped on the television inside the institute, ready to watch one of his favorite shows after a good day of training. He was annoyed to find that his station had been hi-jacked by some man with a riddle claiming to create some emeralds that he wanted back. The riddle that the man gave him puzzled Sonny for a little bit, but the whole ordeal interested him. Sonny ran to his room to strap on Ragnarok and get his shoes on, then it was time to go. Once he opened the doors and went ouside, he took off into the air back towards New York again. "Oh wait... I get it now!"
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 pm

As Blake was sitting in his dorm room flipping through his channels he noticed something a little unusual. It was a broadcast and something about special gems with cool colors.. Hmm. Blake would listen to the riddle before jumping off his bed after instantly figuring it out.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:50 pm

The Ghost was standing on the roof of the Daily Bugle in Times Square of New York, observing the Jumbotron from afar the moment the proclamation was given by the darkened figure. The civilians below silenced themselves out of expectation that this was just another super villain of some kind, taking over the monitor to make his evil demands. The traffic stood as car drivers delayed to witness the announcement. Their silence made the message clear and unmuffled by the usual city sounds that blared twenty-four seven. The riddle he gave was rather easy.. For something as valuable as mystical gems that granted wishes, the price was rather cheap. Never the less, he flew in pursuit of this brand new goal.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Number 1 sat there and read each of there minds and smiled, he started to communicate telepathically, to each of the super beings "Out of the thousands of people how is that you are the only ones that understood such a simple riddle?.. faith in humanity was lost this day.. anyhow go to W. 40th street to the Public Library.. there you will find a passage way, this passage way is hidden underneath one of the 17 lanterns that stretch down the hall.. this shall be the test of your mind, x^2-10x+y^2-20y=-125 what is x+y=?.. the number you reach is the number it is hidden under.. after that.. you will find your Emerald.." Number 1 stopped communicating and waited for everyone to arrive at the emerald

*OOC*
Alright, this is a free for all bitches, no calculators, first one to PM me the correct answer is the only one who gets to post and take the emerald free of charge.. alright my bitchez GO FOR IT
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:19 pm

He quickly zoomed into New York's 40th street Public Library where he looked and found a passage way that led him to a hidden area and he found some weird lanterns. They asked a math question.. Blake knew math so luckily he knew after solving the original equation that the answer was 15. Quickly he lifted the 15th Lantern where he found his emerald.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:21 pm

The Cyan Emerald was sitting there, cold as stone, it began to speak it compelled Kid Flash to pick him up and take it away "Take me away from this evil fearful place..." it said to him
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:27 pm

"Holy Hell this is so crash" said Blake as he picked up the emerald that was oddly enough talking to him which made him a little wary because this had to be some advanced science shit because magic honestly couldn't exist and this guy whom claimed to grant wishes was a sham. Picking the emerald up Blake felt different "And now I feel so modded.. Odd" before dashing off

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]   Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Emeralds, One Wish [Contest Begins]
Page 1 of 1