Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  Empty
PostSubject: Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]    Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]  Mayday_zpse4f21ffb

It had been some few weeks after the attack on the Macreedy residence, and only a few days since Tara Strong and May Macreedy went on their journey to Korea together. The two siblings had searched for a crystal that would grant the user almost imaginable power. Though the two searched hard, this crystal was no where to be found in the temple. Perhaps someone had already claimed it. Though Tara attempted to convince May to give up her search for the Cryotakk ruby and to not put herself in danger, the young red head would not listen. She felt too useless when her family was attacked on Tara's behalf. All she could do was run when her parents were going to be killed. The feeling of helplessness sticks to you. Maybe you've never gotten your ass kicked, or just straight up failed, but those were the moments that defined who you were. On this cold night in San Francisco, a shadowy figure travelled by the rooftops. On its back was a black bag, though it was covered by some type of cape. Rolling to a stop, the shadowy figure would place a hand on their knee was looking down in an alley. On their face was a mask made of cloth. Very cheap and very poor. Her silhouette appeared to be washed onto the full moon, as she slid down the fire escape and landed in the alley. Sitting in the shadows was a taller figure that seemed to be waiting on the shadowy silhouette. They sat on a green dumpster with a sword in one hand, and a hand full of hair in the other. Looking towards the shadowy figure, this mystery figure would hop down from the dumpster and into the light. It would be no other than the spiky haired female merc who went by the name of "Trigger." Why she was here was unknown, but the expression on her face was between a snarl and a snicker. "Bout time you showed your face. You know how boring it is out here, when you have to wait for someone so slow?" The woman stabbed her blade into the earth below her, and the shadowy figure would walk out of the shadows with a hand holding their bag. "Well I had to sneak out. My parents wouldn't like to know their daughter is going out on late night excursions with a mercenary. And my older sister wouldn't understand if I told her, but luckily she's always out at night..-doing the same thing-..So calm your tits and let's get started, Knuckle Fucker." The older female's eyes would twitch. "Got a mouth on you, huh? I like that. Let's get started." The Masked Little girl would give a cruel smirk before walking towards the woman.

Meanwhile, in San Francisco, California, Tara [Strong] Macreedy, also known as Miss Flash, was currently doing her normal patrol. Her mind couldn't help but replay the night Kira had died, and what Nameless had done to her aswell. She couldn't trust anyone completely these days. And she couldn't bring anyone into her life either, as her enemies would target them to get to her. As long as Miss Flash was around, Tara Strong would not be able to live a normal life. That was a sacrifice that would need to be made. Her father, not biological but adopted, put her on the right path to helping others. To be selfless was to help others without reason. Same with the way he helped her when she was lost. He didn't have to, he just wanted too. When you did something like this to such an extent, one wouldn't expect their life to stay the same. Tara almost believed it would until her girlfriend was killed because of her. She wanted to hang up the Flash suit for good after that. She endangered her family and friends because of who she was. She almost did..Even at Kira's funeral. But the reassurance of her adoptive father kept her strong. To keep pushing on not only for the family, but for Kira's memory. The only way Tara could keep it together through this was her sense of humor, but if she were to ever come across who killed her, the speedster would most likely attempt to beat them to the brink of death. A side she never believed she had, but when something you cared about was ripped from you, what was there to expect? Taking a moment of silence for herself, Miss Flash would make a U-turn and head back home. Tonight she just wasn't in the mood for games or the usual mocking of villains.

Thwap! Crack! The purple haired girl would be sent back onto her backside. Her nose was bleeding, yet she wiped herself and stood back up to face her trainer, known as Trigger. The older female looked towards the younger woman with arms crossed over her chest. "Pull yourself together, kid. I'm pulling my punches. If they hurt you, you need to learn how to take a punch. Those little villains you watch on Saturday cartoons aren't real. The villains of the real world will kill you at a moment's notice." The younger girl would wipe the blood from her lips, and narrow her eyes. "Whatever. I understand. It won't happen again. Now let's continue!" The purple haired girl would shoot forward towards the Trigger finger, sending out a number of punches towards the taller woman. They were easily blocked and knocked aside. Trigger would pull her right leg back, and then release it to send a kick into the little girl's stomach. The young trainee would catch the foot with a grunt, letting out a slight 'ARRGH' before looking back up towards her trainer. The older woman would bend her leg at the knee, pulling the girl forward while sending an opposite knee into her nose to knock her right back on her ass. "You're relying on brute strength. Something you don't have. Use your small size to your advantage and improvise on what's occurring around you. The environment should be your weapon." As the bloody nosed girl lifted herself from the ground, her purple wig fell off to reveal a red head of hair. Though Trigger didn't know it, this little one was none other than Miss Flash's younger sister. The drive to get strong enough to protect her loved ones had brought her out there. WHACK! Another blow to the head. "Argh..What is this sticky stuff?" CRACK! "Oh..Blood..Yea, that's totally my blood.." ARRGH! "Every bone in my body is telling me to stay down..But I know I can't..I won't!" HUURGH! "..I can't stop..I WON'T! The bloodied girl would lift a hand to catch the next fist. "THAT IS ENOUGH!" Trigger was surprised from this, as the girl dived up to deliver a headbutt to the woman's head. On contact, however, something would happen. It felt like a sharp sting of pain to the spiky haired woman, as she fell to her back while the red headed May fell ontop of her. May felt herself getting a second wind, and little did she know, Trigger was being drained of her own life force. Mayday was estatic, as she leaned back and pumped her fist up and down. She had a slight head ache, as memories and experiences she hadn't ever experienced in her own life, were running through her head. Visions of brutal killing, and training under a man with a golden mask, shot through her mind at a rapid pace that caused the little girl to grasp her head. "My name is Trigger! I never miss my prey! A target is a target, no matter what! ARRGG!" It was like someone elses thoughts were running through her head. Like a mesh of personalities coming into one. Trigger was laid out on the ground, as May staggered towards the side of the building. Holding her head, she'd fall off and down towards the ground. Hitting a dumpster with a thud, she'd pop up and down, before landing face first on the hard earth below. Slowly she reached into her pack to remove her phone..She dialed the numbers to Tara's cell before finally passing out on the ground.

"Wh-what happened.." The girl could finally speak, and hear her own thoughts. Before, it was shrouded by another's. But when she opened her eyes, she'd be laying on her bed at home with Tara sitting on her own bed across the way. Her parents stood by the door with stern expressions and arms crossed. "Shit.." Tara shook her head, keeping her arms crossed. She was wearing her Miss Flash get up still, meaning it was most likely recently they had returned. Right off the back, Gareth took a step forward and pointed a finger towards his daughter. "May, what is this? Why would you put yourself in harms way. You could have gotten yourself killed tonight!" The red head would reach in her drawer and remove her glasses. Puckering a lip, she'd look away from her father. "Tara gets to go out and do the same thing. I can take care of myself! I'm tired of being put off like useless!" Tara raised a brow as she cupped the back of her neck. "May, there's a big difference between you and me. For one, you're thirteen. I'm twenty three. That's a ten year difference in experience. Second, I have powers to back me up. You're just a basic little girl, no offense. And if doing this was like selling girl scout cookies, you'd probably be on the top of the list, buttt..-" Tara would be cut off by a glare from Mrs. Macreedy and would shut her mouth. "May, Tara is right on one thing. She has experience and powers to back her. You could seriously be injured out there. It took me weeks to let Tara go out there and fight crime as Miss Flash. I won't let you do it. Especially at your age." May would grind her teeth, as she removed her gloves and threw them to the side of the room. "It's not fair. Since Tara wasn't training me, I had someone else train me instead! And they were really good." The girl, still bloody from the fight but was rather cleaned up now, would spit a blood loogy to the side of her bed. "Tara is nothing but a pencil boob loser, anyway. She's too soft." Tara's eye would twitch before bringing a hand back to slap May on the back of the head. "Watch your mouth you little twe-.." A sharp sensation went through her body, as Tara, also known as Miss Flash for her speed, would crinch and fall face first into the ground after making contact with May. After making contact, May would grip her head in pain as even more thoughts ran through her head at super speeds. "You don't need a reason to help someone! Name's Miss Flash, Fastest Girl Alive! Kira..I'm so sorry.." Her parents watched what happened, and Gareth went to Tara's side, as the girl would be laid out onto the ground as if someone stole the wind from her. "Did anyone get the license plate..-huff-..on that truck that hit me?" Though Tara was recovering, May on the other hand felt herself vibrating at speeds that were not possible. She vibrated fast enough to slip through her bed and through the floor to the downstairs living room. Gareth and Judy watched with wide eyes when her daughter displayed a sort of ability, and Tara rubbed her own head while watching with a confused expression. "Did she just..vibrate through the floor?" That was the case entirely, as May found herself sitting on the living room table and looking towards her vibrating hand. As she looked around, the world seemed much slower than it was previously. It was almost as though time had been slowed down, and she was the only one able to move the usual speed limit. So when she picked herself up, she'd begin to walk towards the steps. For some reason, the landing didn't really hurt her. All she could remember was Tara's voice in her head, and the memories that came with them. When she finally reached her room again, her parents were still dealing with the downed Tara, but they were moving in slow motion. Tara, on the other hand, seemed to be moving in the same speed as the red haired girl. Looking straight at her, Tara' would narrow her eyes. "You're fast now..?" "I guess so?" Gareth and Judy turned back to see their daughter, and May would be standing at the door, looking at her hands. "This wasn't the first time this has happened. Earlier, when I was training with Trigger, I touched her and could see her whole life flash before my eyes. It was like her personality was becoming one with my own. It was shit balls crazy." Tara narrowed her eyes as she picked herself up. "Seems like alittle bit of her personality is still in you kid. But my question..How? How are you doing this?" Everyone in the room thought of the same answer, but everyone was simply scared to say it. Everyone but Mayday, of course. She stabbed her thumb into her chest, and gave a cocky smirk. "You're not the only special one in this house. I'm a mutant too, Tara." Tara placed her hands on her hips. "Technically I'm not a mutant, but I'll let that slide for dramatic effects." "Things just got complicated around here..even more." Gareth looked at his wife, who was covering her mouth with both hands in complete an utter surprise.

2270 words
Back to top Go down

Mayday Rising [Training/Plot Development]
Page 1 of 1