Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] Empty
PostSubject: The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members]   The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

All right, with this sudden growth in members of the site we really need to take some initiative here. As in, I know in previous situations I've been able to clear the boards of all things that needed to be checked or graded, but now we really need to come together and get organized. We've taken abit too long for us to get a solid staff team together, and it's come to my attention that staff members come and go like it's nothing. You get the @, you do work for a few days, then you simply stop. Seeing how there are two admin, it's been easy to just do this, but we're going to need to pull it together, so I'll be taking the steps to do it.

To start it off, I'll be recruiting a few mods personally under me. It'll be a trial mod session, but I'm going to be going over how you do your job, if you're consistent, and how you treat the members of the site. This trial period can last for a few weeks to a month, depending on the current status of the site. If at any time I feel as though you may not shape out to be a good addition to the team, or lack communication, or just over all stop doing the job, the powers can and will be taken away. By the end of each week we'll have a group mod session to see what you've checked, any questions or concerns you may have with checking, and if you think you'd be cut out to do the job.

For now the Flash Mod Members on the list are:

• ST3 - Specializes in Prestige and Battle Modding. Does not mind stepping in to check abilities/etc if needed.

• Agent Orange - Prestige Mod / Versatile

• Aaron Hale - Basic Mod / Versatile

• K-9 - Basic Mod / Versatile

If you're interested in a staff trial session, please feel free to pm me on my Jesteria or Ms. Flash account.

Staff Member of the Month

All right, continuing on, we'll be having Staff member of the Month award from this moment on. What is this, you may be asking? Staff member of the Month is pretty much a pay off to a staff member who does their job thoroughly without needing to be constantly reminded or asked to check things. It also calls us to go through things the staff member has checked, and how thorough they were when doing their job. The Admins are not a part of this, just the mod team. We'll be speaking to members on their opinion on who a good mod has been throughout their time rping here, and who seems to help out the most amongst the others aswell. Once we decide on a Staff member who will be the Staff Member of the Month, they will receive the option of getting 50 free prestige points, or one blessed C ranked weapon for free (If you become a Member of the Month again, you can only take the prestige. You can only get one weapon from this.) Those who are Staff of the Month can not be nominated for the position two times in a row. This simply means, if you were the Staff Member of the Month last month, then you can't be it again this month. That simple.

Losing Mod Powers

I think this needs to be addressed for obvious reasons. Though, me myself, will rarely remove mod powers unless I was the one that gave them, it needs to be stated here why it may happen. When one loses mod powers, it will always be for a reason. It could be because they didn't perform their job, they disrespected fellow members of the site, or they simply don't wish to be a mod anymore. There are various reasons, and no one is immune from them. I understand if you lose powers suddenly, there may be some resentment, but that doesn't mean you cannot get them back. Just know there are usually reasons behind each action, so talk to one of the admins if you're confused on why.

Last edited by Ms. Flash on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members]   The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:49 pm

All Mods were cleared off the board to start fresh and new. Meaning everyone from now on will go through the trial session and then into the real mod ship. This is because the lack of checking and initiative of our current staff. No one simply browses through the forums to see if anything needs to be checked, they simply wait till someone asks them to check something. And even then, they may be "too busy" to get it done. So if any old Mod Members want to get back on staff, just let me know and we can have a talk. At the moment, however, there should be no full time moderators. That is all.
Back to top Go down

The Staff Member Initiative [Staff Members]
Page 1 of 1