Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] Empty
PostSubject: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:46 pm

"Yeah, can I get five of your jalapeno and cheddar tequitoes?" Miss Flash, dressed in the entire hero outfit Nameless had supplied her, would be peering out behind the mask on her face, at the man behind the counter. The masked vigilante was in a seven eleven ordering food, not even bothering to change. The man behind the corner, who barely spoke english, simply looked at her with bland eyes. After about a five second awkward stare off, Miss Flash would narrow her eyes. "You'd think these people would be used to me by now. Like jeez! And does this guy even speak English? I can't even tell! All he does his grunt..How am I supposed to know what 'GRAWHSFSKD' means?!" She placed a hand on her hip, as the man seemingly walked in slow motion towards the rolling tequitoes on the small time grill. Her bottom lip would pucker out past the top, as she scrunched her nose in an annoyed gesture. The door would ring, as a new comer entered the small seven eleven. The clicking of a gun was heard, as the man ran pass Tara and pointed the gun towards the man behind the counter. "Empty the registers, now! This is a stick up!" Flash glared at him with an eye twitching. "Seriously, dude? I'm right here." The girl yanked the gun from him with a super speed grab, and before he knew it, he was holding onto nothing but air. With the gun in the hand of her gloves, she'd hold it by the handle before sending a powerful punch to his jaw, sending him flying back into the chip aisle and onto his back, knocked out. Looking back towards the man behind the counter, she'd drop the gun and cross her arms. "Think Flash think..You need a catchphrase for something like this!" Clearing her throat, she'd stare towards the man behind the counter. "I'll have what he's having!" - "Zing! Nailed it!" The super hero gave a wide smile, as the man, with shaking arms, gave her the order she wished for. Patting herself down, she'd look for her wallet, but the man would raise a hand instead. "Just have it." Tara's eyes widened for a second before nodding with a smile. Walking out the store with the five tequitoes, she'd shove one in her mouth and begin to chew with a smile. "Not bad, Flash. Not bad. You're gonna go far, kid!"
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 am

So yes. There he was. Blake was with his sister after she finally agreed to help him. Now they were in Tokyo, Japan where their mother was believed to be kept at looking around the area in civilian clothing and their rings on but nothing in sight. No one here had seen their mother until they came across one man. He was a merchant. He sold rice balls on the strip and looked very scared when he saw the picture. Like borderline hysterical actually. He started screaming which caused Blake to look in the same direction as the man and when he did that? He noticed it. Well not it. Him. This man he was dressed in all white and he was dipping back into the alleyway before Blake would start walking towards him while Tara slowly did the same. Once out of clear view the duo would start running off after the man before catching him but once again Tara was moving so fast she was creating rips in the air. Damn those things scared Blake but what happened next scared him a bit too. A man.. A man with a hood. He jumped out with a knife and began attacking but Tara greeted him with her dagger seemingly cutting him down but in the process creating another one of her rips. Blake would take a step back before being grabbed by the man in white and turned their talking into a fight which led the man to pull Blake into one of those rips with him assuming they were going to die which means whatever secret was being kept was exactly that. Just kept. But no as they entered the rip Blake was sent crashing into a Seven Eleven from the looks of it knocking down the slushy machine. He was damn near outcold as he laid on the floor.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:33 pm

As she walked out the building, she heard the commotion behind her, and she would look over her shoulder. The slushy machine was releasing what appeared to be a mango watermelon swirl flavored slush down onto the head of a red haired costumed kid. Miss Flash took a bite of another tequito, as she stared down at the weird boy. "Wasn't aware this seven eleven was a magnet for costumed people looking for a snack. Or maybe just people who have a personal vendetta against slushy machines.." The girl took another bite of her food, as she noticed movement to the side of the boy. Seemed like a man or something was standing up. "Hey, are you okay? Where'd you just come from? Oh wait.." The blonde haired woman would tilt her head to the side, while the store owner behind the counter was flipping bricks. I guess his insurance wasn't going to cover the damages of this. Throwing her tequito into his head with a super fast toss, it'd hit him and knock the guy back to the ground. "Almost forgot you tried to rob this place seconds ago. I guess this gives me another opportunity to say a catch phrase!" Miss Flash cleared her throat before turning and snapping her fingers towards the man behind the counter. "Yippe Ki yay Mother Effer!" - "Nailed it!" The heroine would turn back towards the two that magically appeared out of nowhere, and she'd walk a few feet from them before squatting down and tilting her head. "So what happened here? Teleportation?"
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm

While on the floor Blake would feel a bit of pain because well face it. He crashed into a slushy machine and those things weren't fucking cotton. No they hurt. As he began moving around again he grunted as he thought to himself "What the fuck just happened." he was sore his damn hand was bloody. His left one to be exact. Seemed like he got a cut from the angle his hand hit the machine. "I'm so feeling the mode right now" but quickly words were heard coming from somewhere in this place Blake was at. But it was a familiar voice. It was Tara's voice. Quickly start moving a bit more before eventually hearing Tara ask if he was alright. More and more Blake would start moving before sitting up and hearing Tara say something about a catchphrase before his eyes opened up a bit "Catchphrase. When the hell did she get a catchphrase?" is what he said in his head. "Yippe Ki yay Mother Effer!" was her catchphrase. This called real Blake and fictional Blake to look at one another both breaking out in laughter. In fake Blake's world he spoke "I AM SOOO. NOT RELATED TO HER" before the real Blake stood up laughing his ass off kneeling over speaking "ahaha hey sis where the hell is Dark Speed? Have I been out that long?" as he'd start zooming around the store "This place have any bandaids?" zooming from isle to isle looking for bandaids. Wow this place was actually pretty big for one of those trucker looking stops on a roadtrip from a C-Level horror movie. You know the ones? Yea you know the ones.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 pm

"Sis? Dark Speed? Dark Speed being that weird black zombie thing that ransacked by house with those six?" Tara pinched her chin between her thumb and pointer finger in confusion. Suddenly the kid dashed off, running through the store looking for band-aids. Her eyes followed him as he dashed up and down the isles, and it caused her to scratch her head in confusion. "Woah Woah Woah, Speedy! Maybe you didn't hear the rules of this game but.." She stuffed another tequito in her mouth and spoke with a stuff mouth. "Gowhfsb-one-growmfskhlsd" Her words were mumbled thanks to the food, and she'd swallow it down in one gulp. "You don't appear out of nowhere, destroying a perfectly good slushie machine, without telling anyone who you are!" Miss Flash placed her hands on her hips, as the guy she knocked out earlier began to pick himself up again. With a back kick, she'd knock him back out with ease, and cause him to hit the ground with a goofy expression. It just wasn't his day today, poor guy. But he was asking for it, trying to rob a place that had San Francisco's number one heroine trying to buy a snack in it.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:45 pm

While looking for his bandaids Blake heard Tara speaking and she was confused as to why Blake called her sis and she acted as if she didn't want to help Blake get some damn bandaids. I mean sure he was a bad kid but DAMN. You didn't wanna help a brother get bandaids? Literally. "seriously? Can't help a brother get some bandaids I got a pretty nice cut on my hand. Wanna see??" Blake would say that while still looking for the bandaids and finding a bag of cool ranch doritos which he quickly opened and still zooming around eating. He never really looked at Tara but the more she talked the more he wanted to just turn around and yell at her. But he didn't. Then Tara started talking more about Blake appearing out of nowhere and ruining a slushy machine and not telling anyone who he was. Okay in the last couple minutes did Tara get on some new form of medication? As Blake stopped running he would put his chips down suck on his fingers to get the ranch off before dashing off into about 1meter in range of Tara "Okay. Uhh lets see. My name is Blake Strong I'm your little brother have been for the past 17 years I go to California prep our parents are scientist mom gave me some of your powers somewhat giving me superspeed and oh my god what the hell are you wearing" Blake would say the last bit as he zoomed around his sister examining the outfit and speaking "Wow if dad saw you wearing this.. Wow"
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:52 am

Tara watched as the boy opened the chip bag, and the man behind the counter glared at her. She would redirect his glare towards the other speedster running around. "Hey, I'm not paying for that!" The woman stamped her foot on the ground. Then just like that, the boy appeared about a meter infront of her, and she narrowed his eyes. He began to speak of his name, saying his name was Blake STRONG. And the moment she heard her last name, she shot forward and muffled the rest of his words by covering his mouth with her hand. "Not cool! And what's the point of wearing a stupid mask if you're going to tell the world who you are? You really need to go back through wearing costumes 101 cause that was just stupid." Shaking her head, she'd hold onto the kid while dashing out the store, but not before leaving a dollar in change on the counter for the man. Once leaving the store, she shot up the side of a building and made it to a rooftop where she'd toss the kid onto the ground and pat her hands off. "Before I say anything, there's something very important I need to tell you." The young heroine narrowed her eyes towards the male and gave a childish pouting expression. "You owe me a dollar." The blonde scoffed before crossing her arms over her chest. "Now what were you saying, speedy? And where'd you get that costume? Actually, I've never even seen you around these parts before. Where do you live?" She probably would have known all this stuff if she didn't cut him off from speaking, but the moment he said his name she freaked. Not because it was his name, but because he obviously knew enough about her to fabricate a story and lie about his last name.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:51 pm

"Hey I'm not paying for that!" is what Blake heard as he ate his chips and then dashed into his sister Tara's face. As he began his rant he was surprised when Tara put her hand over his mouth shutting him up and all you could hear some the sound of a bee in the air. That was all you could hear from Blake. Soon after Tara would start speaking to Blake in a very bossy like voice saying he was stupid and that he needed to go back to "wearing costumes 101" which caused Blake to look at Tara and just think to himself "I'd rather ruin my identity then wear that thing you call a suit" while looking at her angrily and she did something very unlike her. She grabbed Blake and sped off to the roof where she was drop Blake to the ground and start speaking and again she mentioned she had something to tell Blake which actually garnished some interest from him. Tara's eyes narrowed and she puffed her cheeks up and started duckfacing that stupid shit facebook girls do. She would speak "You owe me a dollar" Which caused Blake to chuckle and reply "Ya know that duckface expression started somewhere else right sis?" She'd then cross her arms before ending off her little banter with her brother which caused him to jump up after she finished speaking "Thought you'd never ask. Like I was saying Its me Blake Strong your little brother. You know? And the costume I've got it from dad who learned how to make them from mom who put it in this nifty ring and I am from these parts we are a Super duo. Speedtress and Accel. Me being the later" After saying that Blake pressed his ring and started spinning changing back into his regular clothing and doing jazz hands "tadaaaaaaaaaa"
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 am

Tara would simply stare at the boy with narrowed as, as he mentioned being her little brother. How "Dad" and "Mom" played a hand in the suit's creation, and how they were some type of heroes. Well, it was safe to say it didn't take long for Miss Flash to give him a super speedy slap across the cheek. "You are NOT my brother, and my mother died giving birth to me. That means I wouldn't have a little brother either! How dare you!" She took a few steps back from him, looking left and right, expecting some sort of ambush or something. Was this another freak created from her like that strange Dark Flash? Maybe a clone this time around that was brainwashed into thinking he was related to her? If that was the case, that meant they knew alot about her. Her real name. Her family. Her personal life. A wise man once told her you never needed a reason to help someone. That how you felt after doing the deed was what defined who you were, and how you would live your life. Was it the opposite way aswell? Did people not need a reason to hurt others? To take advantage of their emotions, and find weaknesses to exploit them? What kind of monster would want to bring up her past like this?
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:04 am

With her eyes narrowed Tara would quickly slap Blake across the face as he turned his cheek and started holding it. He looked rather sad that his sister didn't remember him considering they have been partners for years now. She was the one who told him how to use his powers.. How could she not remember? She would start speaking and say that Blake was not her brother and that their mother died giving birth to her which means she wouldn't have a little brother. What the hell? Their mother was alive for all they knew. No one had died in the family since Uncle Patrick like a year ago. Blake would do the only thing he knew he could do as Tara stepped back. He reached into his wallet and opened it showing it to her and it was a picture from about 2 years ago. It was a picture of Tara, Their parents and Blake and they all looked so happy. Blake would then speak "See sis? This is us. You really don't remember me? How could you forget your little brother.. I bet you remember Jason tho right?" As he said that he would garnish puppy eyes as he looked at his sister trying to get her to believe him.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Miss Flash analyzed the picture with her keen green eyes. Her eyes shifted to her mother first. Why? Because she never met her. She had only heard stories of her mother, and that was it. Seeing her was almost unreal. Taking it from his hand, her expression would be one of pure indifference as she stared at her parents. "This has to be fake. There's no way. My parents died a long time ago. Dad was murdered and mom passed away during my birth. Maybe I'm living in some kind of virtual world someone would find at the end of a bad movie or video game. Oh god, my life can't be this cliche." Miss Flash would plant a hand onto her hip, while looking up towards the clouds. "I'm onto you! Morpheus I need an exit!" The blonde continued to yell out strange movie references to her current situation as if it were to actually work. After all, she was just a kid in a woman's body practically. Though even her looks made her look like a child, from basic size to fashion sense. Clinching her chin between her index finger and thumb, she'd look back towards the boy. "Wait a second..Who the heck is Jason?"
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:15 pm

As Tara spoke again she screamed a line from the Matrix. Which caused Blake to facepalm because he was a bit surprised in his sisters demeanor. She was a jokester in her own right year but she wasn't this childish normally. Did he miss something? Did she get an anal probe put up her booty again? Or maybe it was the same one and they just never got it out. Hmm that's a story for another day. While Tara did the cliche chin rub Blake was having a hard time believing this was his sister. Like on a serious side he could not believe this for real. Quickly she turned around and asked who Jason was which caused Blake to speak out "Atleast you don't remember that prick. He's your boyrfriend.. You two have been dating since you know forever? You like the asshole. Don't know why you do but you do. And if you still don't believe me you want me to tell how you're scared of Zombies? I remember the Great Zombie Crisis of 09 you straight up ran to Europe and made me deal with it... You don't remember that?" Blake would say that as he pulled up a picture of Jason on his phone's picture Gallery.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:25 pm

"Woah Woah Woah, alright you obviously have the wrong girl here. Boyfriend? Whatever. And zombie crisis of '09? You're one weird government spy to be coming up with such strange stories. I think you should go back to the B rated movie you came from, in my honest opinion. Heck, I be-" The girl was cut off by a ringing coming from her vest. Reaching into her jacket she'd remove what appeared to be some kind of phone. Taking a few steps back from the kid, she'd place a hand over the speaking box, to make sure he couldn't intrude on the conversation. Mumbles could be heard, as she simply nodded her head a few times to whatever she was being told on the line. And after a few silent seconds, she would close the lid of the phone and place it back in her vest. "Not like this isn't fun being freaked out by some kinda government clone or whatever, but I have to get going. Don't cause trouble for this city or momma flash is gonna have to give you a spanking. Smell ya later!" The crimson speedster would dash off in a second, leaving only a gust of wind in her wake and hitting the main roads home.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:00 pm

You know the more Tara spoke the more Blake wanted to slap her across the face but that was his sister and he couldn't deal with her angry and dragging him around the planet again like she did last time. It seriously wasn't the funnest thing to do especially when she would just let a brother slide in all the dog poop they came across. That was down right mean. When suddenly she said something that caused Blake to look at his sister in awe, music you'd hear at a funeral and you saw him in a casket. In the background you'd hear Blake's voice while a priest spoke "Here today we'd like to bury the man known as Blake Strong who died from a strong burn caused by his sister Tara Strong". The screen faded to black as Blake was left standing infront of his sister who looked as if she was talking on the phone. Blake simply folded his arms as he tapped on the floor when she suddenly hung up and started speaking. Wow did she really say "momma flash?". This was for sure not his home. Something was obviously off about this. When Instantly Tara took off and Blake started screaming "Whoa! Wait for me" before he pressed his ring and changed clothing dashing off right after his sister. For some reason wearing his suit made him feel more crash then usual. "When I catch this girl she is soooo gonna feel the mode" before going off at his best speed or the one he could access in this new place he was at he'd follow Tara's orange trail while leaving behind his own yellow one.

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]   Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs burgers. Even Spiderman. [Accel]
Page 1 of 1