Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Sun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-


-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!


Share | 
 

 The Reformation (Invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soviet Jesus

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:22 pm

A letter was sent out to some special people requesting that they meet Hiim inside his tower in Chicago. It was a nice eight story affair near the middle of the city. Anyone who was invited to the meeting would be lead up to the top floor where Hiim stood in full symbiotic regalia overlooking the city. The room housed only a round table with many chairs surrounding it. It had three walls that were purely windows and a fall that housed the door in which everyone would enter.

There was nothing to do now but wait for the guests to arrive at the party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pyrrhus

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:29 pm

It was an interesting affair to tag alongside the Symbiote in many of his travels. Learning English in mental transference and the many making of the world had granted him a new enlightened perspective of the inner working of the world. How very decadent and stupid this epoch is though, to forego the heroism of one man, the honesty of fighting an opponent face to face and to forego all sense of actual honor in combat by physical prowess as to opt instead for the cowardly tools in an over-reliance. Not to say he scorns on the gun itself, but the fact a person without a gun is too useless in combat given they have solely geared towards such endeavors most... pathetically.

Standing to the Symbiote's right flank was the Ionic Greek, Pyrrhus, with his back against the corner watching the emptiness of this room aside from the two physical presences that be the both of them, eyes gazing at Hiim and to the entry way, if not the round table itself.

"What is it with the modern day and building tall towers that I may so ask?" He asked, "Is it to overcompensate an inadequacy as to make huge phallic-like structures such as this in a plethora? Truly many men of this age are laughable. I spit on their shame."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ST3

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Akisame Sakake better known as the man in the top hat was without his trusted companion and that cut him deeply. The fact that he had been around the humans watching, teasing, working with and against them, and taking in what they were about had nothing to do with what was going on now. Now there was a male that stood before him, one that stood lower than the great third with a letter in hand. A brush of his white bang moved it from his face as he undid the black tie that held the small envelope closed. It was an invitation to a building in chicago, so vauge. A trip to Chi-Town wasn't something that the celestial traveler had on his main list of to dos, but it was on the way to something that mattered to him more than any invitation ever could.

The good Sir wasn't one to violently destroy anything for no apparent reason, but this was a matter of life or death to him. That being said normal means of transport would be considerably slow for what he needed to do this day. Taking a deep breath he drew in with it the power of the yellow sun and leapt further and higher than any human could consider possible, but as the day was nearing an end and dawn was rearing it's ugly head he had no choice but to use his other power to increase his momentum and propel him further into the area of his desire. A few more of these brought the male a great distance and with one more right outside of the Chicago city limits he knew it was enough to bring him to where he needed to be. Not to the spot of the meeting, but a block and a half away right through the roof of the clothing store there.

The fashion emporium was filled to the brim with high school "jocks" ready to battle the cause of the disturbance with the sounds of their feet hitting ground giving way to the image of their asses becoming more distant to the good Sir, but one knave was willing to show enough cowardice as to attack his lordship. Luckily Sir Trollington was close enough to the masterful collection of canes that an extention of his arm brought one into his possesion and a flick of his wrist claimed the cane as his since no store wanted an item drenched in blood on the showroom floor. Yet still he knew that nudity wasn't the way to go and that his formal wear was too much. Striding through the store the good sir donned all that he would need to be appropriately dressed(A full suit) and on his way out of the wreckage of the building, used his new cane to flip a top hat off of the line and onto his dome.

There lay the question before him, "what to do now?" Human law enforcement was on it's way and the night was going to be in full effect soon. Sir Trollington the Third had not a single thing better to do now that he was in the city of Chicago so taking the man up on his offer for a meeting wasn't the worst way to spend an hour or so. He took the first steps towards the building to the east and began whistling a tune to pass the time. The sounds of nature actually attributed well to his melody, what with the sirens and cries emmiting from the local wild life. Before he knew it he was in the bottom floor of the building and pressing the elevator with a sleight of his cane. A few moments later he was out and what would greet him? The sight of whatever it was that crept from Peter Parker's dirty linen basket. A shrug came with the movement of his cane resting upon his right shoulder still readily attached to his right hand. Still fueled with the powers of the yellow sun that he used to get here, Sakake spoke with a silent pride hidden deep in his stoic voice. "So, is there a reason i was called here by the great leech? Or were you not the one who called me here, space boy?" A wincing of his nose brought about a nother question that he had to call out across the room and over the large table. "And why does it smell like Aristotle's bathroom in here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Otherworldly
Otherworldly


Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Scarecrow was invited to perhaps the largest city in the Midwest. At first when he left the farm in Iowa, he had shied away from large vicious places, like towns or cities. He had well, received a written message, it had taken him several attempts to decipher the language written on it. He set out once he found the direction he was looking for. It would take him quite some time to reach his destination, mainly because he walked there. Scarecrow tried to keep to himself, rather than getting in the hustle and bustle of the big city, he found himself unable to cop with the large amount of people staring at him. It was damn unnerving having all these eyes watch you, so he instead only went out at night, which was so much harder than during the day time. However, after a day or two near the city, somewhere near Joliet or Warrensburg, Scarecrow found himself rather liking the large signs and flashy designs. It was on the third night that he actually entered Chicago, from the lower east side, he found that location by way of a river. Bright lights, flashing signs, it was all so, so wondrous to him. However, he did stick out like a sore thumb on thumb wrestlin day, to which he needed to blind in. He found a similarity set of cloths, jean overalls, a hat made of his own kin, and a pair of boots that were from the skin of some animal. One man chased him for taking the boots, but it was most likely to thank him for taking it, the man had so many boots, much more than he needed or could use, and Scarecrow needed some, which settled the whole topic.

Scarecrow found himself looking at the vast buildings, some immensely tall, almost as tall as some of kin on his own planet, however he really enjoyed looking at the vast lake before him. He had never really seen a body of water so large, usually it was just small swamps on his own planet that kin lived in. Even in Iowa there was nothing as large as this. Scarecrow walked along the river and lake as much as possible, drinking it, standing in it, sticking his face in it. It felt rather cold, rather distant, and rather dead to him. Something must be done to allow life to spring back in it, to it, for it. But the hour was growing different, funny how time worked for such creatures, not by growth of oneself but rather growth of nothing. Scarecrow was supposed to find a specific building, in a specific location in a specific time. It was bothersome, so potent about being in space time, it was slightly unnerving. However, he was not one to bother with such things now, it was just simpler to comply than refuse. He ask many forms where this place was, dogs, cats, hobo's, women, men, children, with weapons, without weapons. All pointed, gave him space and time locations. Did they not have meta-physical representations of what was to happen. These creatures were so orderly, precise, the freedom was gone.

Scarecrow reached his destination in space time, and followed it through to the letter. Arriving at a floor higher up, there was a ding, and he was opened into a space with a few other people. It would be so much simplier if they used meta-physical representations rather than spacial ones. He stepped out of the transport and stood there, waiting for a further commitment of instructions. He came this far, might as well see the rest of the directions.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soviet Jesus

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm

The symbiote was glad to have Pyrrhus at his side, the Greek was comforting in his own ways even if his eyes were piercing and much more analytically than his own. Of right hand men there could be no better, and once the organisation grew Pryyhus would be asked to lead the other branch. Perhaps the other two that were first to arrive would also get their own branches, perhaps not. That was the future and it was one of the few things that Hiim cared not to know.

"We believe it is more of a lust for flight, my reason for having this building is rather complex. Knowledge, keeping with the mundane of the rest....truthfully we do not know we would rather live in a place not so easily distinguished" they both spoke it was a day of calm for the two, no inner fighting, no conflicting motives, just a reaching for the goal.

When the elevator dinged Hiim turned abruptly to the man in the top hat with a smile, an oddity like the rest of them. "It was us" the symbiote said with a chuckle, the man could hide his respect with petty remarks but the use of the word great betrayed it. Yes he could rely on that one indeed, even if his police informed him about his deeds earlier that day. Miscreants had to be put in their place after all, and Hiim would have had to deal with the hooligans later no doubt. "The smell however is no doubt you" this last was said with a tongue that sprang seemingly out of nowhere along with a mouth that contained razor sharp teeth which for some reason could not cut into the tongue.

As soon as the man took his seat another ding rang out, and in stepped perhaps the oddest of them all. A living, thinking plant and the last adjective was the most important to Hiim.

"Well we suppose that's enough of us to begin" the symbiote said as he took a seat oddly at the upper right 'corner' of the round table. With a flick of his wrist he launched a black book onto the table, it looked like nothing but the cover seemingly swirled in itself and a great red number one was written on there with long ago dried blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pyrrhus

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Oh ho ho, the hounds that suck the nipples of exposition and all sorts of forté that may lap about in an explanation of life and the many quandaries that surround it so in an abundance made much about very evident. It was a very questionable council, in the face of a galactic horror that was only known by myth to even the ancient Pyrrhus as the Phoenix Force. From what he had gained in information from Hiim after they conveyed their thoughts to one another, it was a force that created the cosmos and is capable of creating life and snuffing out even any potential of life, truly a force to behold that in such an aspect is coming to destroy Earth. A huge vast threat that ironically is needed for the balance of the universe in itself. But there was something he recalls from the long distant past as he would realize, given he LIVED IN THAT DAMNED ERA and it feels like a not so distant memory.

What molested Pyrrhus's eyes he can already tell as he evaluated all causality and probability as to realize every full aspect of every possibility to arise just from the mere observation and glance, his eyes can read all. He has the liberty to enact on such instances but given way to such whims of his own rather than a tactical input as he realized the details which comes from glancing at the man, his powers, abilities and whichever be the case. Good grief, that guy is STILL a brat compared to the Greek's standards.

Another being came out of the elevator as they stood in front of Pyrrhus, he realized too who this guy was, that-which-came-from-the-void, the abyssal one. Although he realized indeed like the Symbiote, they both shared such gifts as his eyes gandered upon all possibilities that may occur once more. Those sharp gaze of his own that reads the path of causality, the power of the fates itself. He noted the Symbiote's words, and nodded. Man was a lot like the story of Icarus, if they try to fly too high, they will only crash down to death and demise, only touching the skies if anything but briefly. Forever incapable of going up forever and yet... they have flown. Were the Greeks wrong all along?

His eyes widened at the sight of the book though. Atlantis was not a too distant thing as a story, the tale was recounted to the ancient Greeks in such vivid details that later lost their way in the annals of time and the whole story was warped given the millennias that passed. One such dreadful story, in fact, that he saw this a second time was this book. He recognized it, it had an Arabic numeral on it, that was somehow explained into English numbering nowadays. Although that book had a number 6 on it, which was quite weird in such an appearance that took place. He sat to the middle, next to the Symbiote, and laced his fingers together.

"LISTEN UP YE TROGLODYTES. We face a grave threat from a cosmic entity known as the Phoenix. What information I gathered from our host's mind here implies that the Phoenix is indeed a great threat to all life in Earth, and any potential towards it. That's as far as my information goes, but however, I too know of a way to combat it, but it cannot be achieved by man, but by an ancient entity of great evil." He explained in his newly attained English with a Greek accent, "There is a book, called the Darkhold which will be our salvation. I have fought the spawns of this book, and heard tales of its power, that it was what caused the formation of blood-suckers, and my kind, the Trógon Sárka. We may have to summon the dark being from the book that many have come to know as Darkhold, which was written with many evil dark magics which is in fact our greatest chance towards succeeding against this cosmic threat. Tut tut, now that's over with, if anyone here has information about the Darkhold, say it now, if you even heard it. Of course, if you never heard of it, then obviously that person is a complete moron that deserves to be baptized by the flames of Hell."

He leans back on the chair and smiles, oh how he knows the outcome of this all, giving a glance at the Symbiote as he gestures to the rest to speak up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ST3

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 pm

It was all spectacular to take in, an amazing thing to be a part of and understand. The dealings of them all, the way it was all practicized and formulated, it was a thing of sheer beauty. No man in the room had done it alone, but in all honesty it took all of them to appreciate the magnificence of it all in a way that it truly deserved and honestly the closest to attaining the level required was in deed the good Sir Trollington. Oh how spectacular it was to take part in for the good Troll! The cane balanced perfectly upon the finger nearest the one meant to bare his right, the one that was actually a fucking finger, and it was amazing that a being such as Trollington (A creature snatched from the twelfth dimension violently by those piece of shit druids that had sworn to one day destroy them all) had the skill or power to even attempt, let alone achieve, something like this! But as spectacular as he and his feats were the others decided to toss books and blab about other things. From the little attention that was paid by the dimensional traveler he could tell what the book was and knew from his time at home and on Earth what it was and what they were looking for, but he was long since removed from his position of omnipotence and with it knew only where the book laid twelve centuries ago. Even though it wasn't much it was a starting point to share with the group of odd ones before him. "Wait, before anything else is addressed, I thought you believed in those toga wearers that sat on that mountain in the sky fucking their own children, right?" Putting the question to the side he gave the information that he had. "As far as the Darkhold goes, before I was trolled the first and only time those fucking druids had it. The styleless cornholes set forth a creation of some sort to guard it and placed it under their greatest "anomaly" stonehenge. We go there and get down in it and we will probably find the book and some lame creation of that cumdumpster of a dimension (The fourth) to guard it. Or we could just pray to little timmy or the crotch he's tied to that through the baptismal flames of hell we could find it! OR even better! We could ask senor ficus over here to talk to his plant buddies and just see if it's under there!" The raging boner of sarcasm that was prodding the room was formed not by ST3's words, but the humor behind them. Oh, he was an amazing comedian and everyone around him knew it, but that aside he had given them truthful information, it was just up to them to take it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Otherworldly
Otherworldly


Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:14 pm

As Scarecrow entered, it was perhaps a unique sense to be in such a place. Without actual knowledge of anyone, beings gathered together all with a purpose perhaps in mind. Scarecrow took a moment to look around the room, staring at the individuals here, perhaps they were called by the meristems of this planet, they weren't quite on part with Scarecrow, but perhaps they held enough pull to gather such things. He noticed one with a hat and a cane, another who wore a clever outfit, and the third who was quite different from the rest. As of yet, Scarecrow watched as the man threw a book down on the table, noting others taking a seat, he did the same. It must have been a comfort, sitting, perhaps it lowered chemicals in such beings, or relinquished competitive natures. Scarecrow was not one to rock the boat, so he simply followed suit, sitting listening and perceive his surroundings. Education was perhaps a form of intelligence, however Scarecrow was not aware of any direct connections to primitive life, but all creatures perhaps in the universe knew of the phoenix force. Even on his planet it was something to be approached with caution. Perhaps Scarecrow was a tactic used to ensure the planets survival through terraform. So he listed to what each of them had to say, life on earth would be destroyed as one knows it. That young girl would be harmed, unable to survive in the recesses of space. This perhaps was such a time as to ask a relatively decent question.

"This book, and the darkhold, can we not achieve both goals, two children are more likely to succeed than pinning ones hope on one child. Is that not the case here, using both?" It felt as if the question was dumber than anything, but it seemed fairly logical to Scarecrow, why not achieve both ends in order to maximize results, perhaps it would all end in a unexpected way. It seemed like a custom here, pinning hopes on such longshots, and oneshots, but if the resources are available, take advantage of them. Such a circumstance would require the need of powerful forces, so the basic principal was, the more one had, the better they would fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soviet Jesus

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:33 pm

"You and we will go there, We am quite familiar with The Keep of Fallen Hills" the symbiote said looking over at Trollington and using a name lost to time that was used for the DarkHold, the name stemmed from an ancient language once used on earth in a time and place different from the Greek. Earlier and more northern, though if Pryyhus knew it Hiim would be extremely un-surprised. What mattered now was speed, and remembering back to his trips to Europe Ray could see Stone Hedge clear as day in his memories.

Standing up he walked over to Trollington and then turned his attention to Scarecrow "You wouldn't want two Lords of Death running amok would you?" the question was done with a laugh. Almost as an afterthought he touched the book on the table and it winked to somewhere else unspecified at this moment.

"Pryyhus, I trust you know what to do while we're away" Hiim said as he touched Trollington's shoulder and began the teleportation process. Trollington had to be willing to come along of course, trust was important for Hiim's power at least for now.

The next moment they would be situated on a hill overlooking the lonely stone pillars. Such stark guardians, silent and unknowing to what lay beneath them the dark power that hungered to be awoken again. If he could sense powers the symbiote would had shuddered from the cloud that the book cast over the countryside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pyrrhus

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:29 pm

By Zeus's nipples, was this blather as asinine as the prattle of the little brat on his Theban sacred-band talks. Aye, he certainly acted like he was among their ranks, truly must he steer clear of the top hat man. But thus far as things were being considered, he took account of the fact he'd actually say that, and honestly was by no means surprised over such discussions being spilled and spewed about and all over the area. Although considering all the factors in place, this meeting was to be kept short given the little problem of Earth being doomed to destruction had hey wasted time with discussions when everything here should have a made up goal from the beginning.

"WHO THE HELL CALLED THIS UNDEVELOPED APE DEGENERATE HERE?!" He looks at Hiim, "Did you call him? Or perhaps..." He looks at Scarecrow, "Or did you?" His gaze falls back to the albino elf thing, "Listen you moron, I never asked for YOUR troglodyte opinion or any of your fecal dribble that comes out of your mouth, so until then, you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP when grown folks is talking."

He straightens his shirt, gets off the table, takes up the notepad on the table, writes a couple of things in ENGLISH and flings it over to Scarecrow as he would prepare for his own departure from the area. Although as he heard the Symbiote's statement, he would only rub his forehead in frustration of the mispronunciation that comes out.

"It's not Pryyhus, it's PYRR-- damnit." He looks at Scarecrow again after conveniently the teleporter took the albino elf-thing out, "Read the notepad, I'mma be going over to Aígyptos, you can discover the other location via Hiim's minions, so for now, I bid you antío."

He waved his hand and walked past the Scarecrow, turning around as he gestures to READ THE NOTEPAD. Clicking the elevator button, the elevator door closed, and it took him down as he went his merry way. The only question that begs to be asked is... how is he going to justify getting on an airline without a passport? Ah well, he'll figure those out later, he has some things to slaughter anyways.

[EXIT]

The notepad read: [quote=Pyrrhus]Slaughter the magicians erecting the barrier. The other group. Use Hiim's minions. Do it quickly. Don't leave survivors.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 pm

So yes. There he was on his motorcycle cruising through Chi-Town the greatest place on earth!. Or atleast in that Kanye West song with that dude 2Chainz. But yes Lone Star was here. His clothing was bloody and he was fucking flustered. He somewhat got his memory back and then some fucking idiot got blood on his shirt from his arm dripping blood. Dammit these fools these days. Don't walk into explosive arrows and maybe you would have a fucking arm. Erm anyway on his motorcycle Lone Star would be looking at a yellow pages looking for a direct address to a damn doctor. Not a regular doctor but some bitch that would be on Oprah. A real ass doctor. There he was. His name was Dr. B. Killington. Hmm his address didn't place him to far away from where Lone Star was driving at this very moment.

So yes Lone Star swerved off the highway which wasnt to high and bumped right onto the regular street on normal traffic. Quickly he shot down a few more streets before putting a halt to his speed stopping infront of some damned house in some suburb like area. Hopping off his bike Lone Star walked right up to the door with that colt anaconda he had and kicked the bitch right in. With the door opened Lone Star saw Dr. Killington sitting on his couch with a blonde white bitch and his teenage son and daughter. Well the son looked about 12 or 13 and his daughter looked like the bitch from thats 70 show. You know like before they changed actresses mid show and made her look confusing and fuck. She was probably legal and here on college break.

Quickly they all jumped off the couch and stood against the wall with Dr. Killington screaming out in fear "What are you doing if you want Money I'll give you it just dont hurt my family". Quickly Lone star responded with a loud shout "OKAY SHUT THE FUCK UP. KILLINGTON. COME WITH ME OR I'LL SHOOT YOUR FUCKING SON. DO YOU HEAR ME?" With that said Lone pointed his gun at the boy whom was start to pee his pants. Lone Star facepalmed as he grabbed Buzz and threw up to the ground. Lone would then walk over to the son and pistol whip him across the jaw knocking him to the ground causing him to bleed and cry. Lone looked at him and screamed "Oh grow the fuck up. Its 2012 I bet you watch Chucky at 3 fucking A.M after you masturbate".

Quickly the boys mother would run and kneel down to attend to her sons face which left the daughter standing there with a blank expression oddly enough. That was fucking weird. Lone Star smiled at her as he spoke "Does your mother happen to have any dildos? You know just lying around the house?". The daughter smiled back oddly enough with a weird scary like "Yea your hot but crazy" kinda look. "Yes she does. Do you want it?". Lone nodded his head as the girl went upstairs and grabbed the dildo. Lone would then chuckle a bit before speaking "So Buzz. Ya can't get it up for ya lady mate? Times are that hard?" Lone would start breaking out in laughter causing him to shed a tear from the left eye before he whipped it away with gun in hand "Aww man I crack myself up sometimes."

"Here you go" Said the daughter whom came downstairs with a giant pink dildo double sided at that. It was probably about 12 inches and thick as fuck. Lone screamed out "What the fuck Mrs. Killington? Looks like you got a plastic rhino penis or some shit" Lone pointed his gun at the brod and took the safety off as Mr.Killington stood up and screamed "please dont hurt my wife". Lone pointed the gun at Buzz and spoke "Get the fuck up. And put this on" Quickly Lone handed Buzz a bandanna and buzz rapped it around his eyes and Lone Grabbed him by the collar "See ya later Killingtons. Your husband will be home by tomorrow morning. Alive. I swear. You call the cops I will shoot him through the ear then come finish off the boy at his school tomorrow. Speaking of which just tell your friends you talked shit to Kimbo Slice or something."

With that said Lone Star put Buzz on his motorcycle and began to drive off again. Why the fuck was it so cold in Chicago. So yes Lone Star was driving to this place he was invited to. Dressing something less then casual considering he had on a fucking full body suit with blood all over it. Yes he was driving still and Buzz was crying and that SHIELD guy whom got exploded upon was still dying. More on that later. Anyway Lone Star reached his desired location where he stood up and pushed Buzz off the bike and grabbed the man who was laid out or near dead. You know the SHIELD guy? So yea he would pick the Shield guy up and help Buzz standup before walking into the house or manor or whatever the fuck you wanted to call it. Once in there some bitch escorted him upstairs with his guest. Yea some oddly dressed dude was coming out the elevator as Lone star had finally arrived. Looked like he was late. Or more or less hostages. Once upstairs Lone noticed a table full of folk he never noticed before. Some dressed odd some dressed normal. Lone would speak out "Excuse my attire. I had some work to do. Hope ya don't mind" With that said Lone removed the bandanna from Buzz's eyes and tossed the SHIELD body on the ground in the corner. Along with some stuff you'd see on an episode of general hospital. Buzz looked confused and Lone was going to help him. "Fix this motherfucker up or I'll kill you. I swear Buzz I will shoot you." Quickly Buzz began to crawl over to the SHIELD man and used a fucking scapel to start cutting off on the arm of this man because it was so badly burned. "Si-ss-s-s-sir he seems to have went into shock. Im going to need some time with him". Lone Star walked over to a vacant seat to the far right and spoke "Fine by me. Oh hello everyone. I'm Lone Star by the way." saying that Lone waved to the people. S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ST3

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:03 pm

There was a single dark immision and they were gone from the area that they were in and sent to the area that they were in now. It was like the space around them had warped, but could a simple space leech have the power to warp an area so large? The words of the man that smelled of odd curry mattered not, but the thoughts of such a creature being so powerful were off to Akisame, so until he could ask he just assumed that they were somehow teleported to stonehenge, although he had not a will to go with the man, but a will to destroy that which was built by the druids. It was fair enough that they had the power to even attempt to draw him out but to attempt at usurping the order of the omnidimensional planes of the universe. Even remembering it enraged him and with his rage came the activation of his power and the absorption of the rays of the yellow sun. The sky was clear and the heat was moderate, but the sun's energy was pouring out in great volumes. The immensity of it coming into him was something of legends and the amount of power he had stored so far was enough to do the task, but he wanted much more. He wanted enough to rid the area completely of the plague that had settled upon it, the stench that had lingered in this spot for so very long. So much power coarsed through the man that he began to glow a shade of yellow and with one motion his cane was free of his hands, as free as his top hat was of his head. The hat atop the cane and the cane hanging from the gun of the symbiote it was time for the otherworlder to show his stuff. "Send me as high into the sky as you can directly over the center of the area, will ya? This is going to be a blast!" With that he stood and prepared for the movement of his space into another space, yes, this was going to be the end of the henge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soviet Jesus

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 pm

A gun? When did he....what in the...His powers must be going unless, no the symbiote hadn't willed it there either. Strange but he had no need to worry about it for now. As high into the sky as he could bring him? A poorer choice of words had never been uttered, but the symbiote was not in a mood to show off so instead of teleporting him to the stratosphere he simply teleported the man several hundreds of meters into the sky. With the goal in mind Hiim then moved himself and the objects touching him back a hundred meters to the peak of a cresting hill with full view of the ruins. Looking up into the sky they would simply wait for the reappearance of their companion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ST3

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 am

As soon as the Troll king had made the request it was granted and there he was several hundred meters above stone henge, so high that the large blocks of rocks seemed to be nothing more than specs among the vast mass of colors that was the land scape and eventually the sea and ocean. So much could be seen from this height and even more could be related to the amount of fucks he didn't and wouldn't give as much of the green would soon be brown or blacked by his skillful descent. Yet, as soon as he had reached his teleported to height he began to descend, and the decadence of the suns rays was something that he wouldn't miss out on even though he bore an abundance of it already. The sleight movement that he made brought him in position to preform a nose dive which he did, and the push of his own solarly augmented momentum powers propelled him twice as fast at his target. To any onlooker he had to be something like a golden star falling to the earth in broad day light, but it mattered not. The thing about the good Sir was that his reflexes were better than some and that showed with the extention of his arm and hand right towards the ground. The motion came right in time along with all of his solar power shifting to said right arm and hand to protect himself and attack the ground that his speed so zealously brought him to. As the plume of dust rose and eventually cleared it was evident that even with the crater stretching nearly to the standing point of the symbiote man, that the mission was a success. The top of the hidden underground area was peirced and there they were, with access to the catacombs that housed that infernal book that they seemed to be after. Sir Trollington the Third gave an audible scoff before sneering out, "A monument to your sins? No, I brought your dimensional sins to your monument!" Reering to go he awaited the bloak with his top hat and for instruction as to what do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soviet Jesus

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 am

Audibly moaning Hiim handed the articles back to Trollington with relish. Watching the whole thing was rather majestic, even if they had underestimated the power of the other and lost their footing for a moment as payment. Whatever, the deed was done and the chest had been cracked open. Now it was time to plunge into it's depths and retrieve the prize inside.

"We doubt we have to say this but please to not read it" Hiim said simply as he walked down the crater and jumped into the labyrinth beneath. The place was immense and within a second the symbiote knew he would be next to useless here due to the lack of electrical items. Luckily there was one, a flash light that he seemed to pull right out of his ass and flick on. It's light immediately betrayed a skeleton clutching what seemed like a note. Of course it was not written in English so he did not care, and continued past the corpse. The light lit a hallway which ended abruptly with what seemed like a cage. Inside of course was the book in question.

"Get the book and get back here so We can bring us back to the office" Hiim said simply as he withdrew a cigarette and lit it up while leaning against the side of the wide brick tunnel which soon began to fill with cigarette smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ST3

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:58 am

Taking in more sunlight and even more relish at the fact that he had his top hat and trusted cane back, Trollington leapt into the catacombs and took with him his trusted ball of light, his fist flowing with solar power, so that he could see in the darkness of the druidic past. He passed what seemed to be a dead Druid and with a sleight of his cane made it "deader" by crushing it's lifeless skull. Things like these were the things that this man lived for, Dark Trolly caves and snide parasites living on odd human hosts. Yes sir, the voice in his head narrating all of his life's events thought so as well, but as the tredged further into the depths he found his mind raddled with thoughts of what to do when he saw his next actual druid. Disembowlment was too Egyptian and the old fashioned decaptiation was too sweet. The spanish donkey took too much effort and then it hit the good ol' Troll. THE SCOTTISH EAGLE! A new vigor rushed through him and they coerced him to ignore the statements of hiim. Moving his niggerrigged fleshlight to point he destroyed the boxy cage and grabbed the book lightly, making sure to not open it for it's innards were something of dastardly proportions. Walking back to his mate he sighed placing his cane over his right shoulder yet again, "You know the tar in those things are blacker than your heart, and with continued use those pretty pink lungs will follow suit, right?" Trollington tipped his top hat a wee bit with his cane, simultaneously delighting his sig with the other end before placing it back onver his shoulder, to show that it was but a jest as he was prepared for that creepy parasite to work it's magic and get them back to Kansas! Or whatever fucking mid western state they had bore from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soviet Jesus

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:42 pm

"Even if I do contract cancer, I shall not die with him bonded to me" Ray Morino said with a smile as he inhaled another puff touching the man and teleporting back to his office where he saw Scarecrow and a man with....well he diverted his eyes quickly at that one. Reading the note left behind he would look over at an assistant who just came into the room.

"Radar has it sir, in the Ukraine it's a signal coming from one of the hosts"

"Ever been to eastern Europe Comrade?" Hiim asked Scarecrow while looking over the details of the location, a small town and the signal had not moved for quite some time. Meaning it would still be there for a while, no doubt sleeping or some shit.

"Trollington, take care of our newest member and his catch. I will be back in a bit" Hiim said as he took the book from Trollington in repayment for the cigarette and winked out off to the Ukraine.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Otherworldly
Otherworldly


Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Scarecrow was, well he was a little well confused. It seemed as if he was just left, abandoned in a warehouse or building, with nothing much to do. A man burst into the area, a body, maybe more than one body. It all happened so fast, Scarecrow didn't know how to present himself in such situations. There was a man in the corner, obviously knocked out, this other man, a lone star. Scarecrow wondered at the meaning of that, he was actually the first person to introduce himself. Rather a pleasant opportunity Scarecrow thought, he would of course have to introduce himself.

"Hello Mr. Star, I'm Scarecrow, it is a wonderful opportunity to meet you" Scarecrow said, it was all pleasant, his voice was slightly scratchy, but Scarecrow smelled great, like a flower, so it should make up for his voice right? He did get up from his chair, and moved over to the man on the floor in the corner, with another man crawling to him. Scarecrow had seen enough cow births to know what was happening. Scarecrow helped the man who had the knife for a moment, he picked up unconscious man and walked him over to the table, he was rather heavy, but then again he was all dead weight. He then would help the crawling man to get over to the table. Scarecrow knew the odds, this would be one bull that wouldn't father any more calf's. It was a sorry state, being injured and such was something farmers had to deal with, they got in too many fights, and they needed to have there tempers squashed.

Scarecrow spread the man's legs apart and, well if a plant creature could have a frown, this would most likely be the time. Bull's were such powerful creatures, seeing them castrated like this was not a pleasant sight to see. It was at that moment that the man returned, Scarecrow could get a sense of the impending location from whence they came, and roughly where they were going to land in relative space to him. Scarecrow did not want to witness such a event as the De-gendering of this creature, so this opportunity was a good one. However, the man was talking to someone else, Scarecrow was a little worried this creature had a form of ghostlag, but he also had the option to leave, but Scarecrow wasn't ready for that. Comrade, that was a new word, perhaps that was his name.

Well Comrade, I'm Scarecrow, I'd love to see this u-crane" Scarecrow said, reaching out and grabbing the man's hand before they were wisked away, this creature's teleport was much different than Scarecrows, it was always so fascinating to see such things.

[Exit with Comrade]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Lone Star wasn't really interested in this person anymore so he oddly enough looked at the doctor whom spoke "His arm isn't as bad as we thought it was. He'll be fine. Just nothing to risky for now." Lone Star seemingly nodded as he stripped that shield fellow of everything he had and spoke "Take him to a hospital. If you come back here with a cop or anything I will kill them all and explode your house" The man nodded as he picked up the shield agent and ran. Lone Star seemingly took the opposite route and climbed outside the window and a cable finding himself a block over.

Exit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Reformation (Invite only)   

Back to top Go down
 
The Reformation (Invite only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» An open invite to an online Mordheim campaign
» WHO WOULD YOU INVITE TO DINNER DEAD OR ALIVE ?
» How to word a pottery painting bridal shower?
» Hello Kitty Kawaii Town for iPhone and Android :)
» Kingdom Corps

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: