Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

A meeting accepted when postponed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnetic

Magnetic

A meeting accepted when postponed. Empty
PostSubject: A meeting accepted when postponed.   A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Magnetic walked through the long halls of Shield his back boots thudding on the ground. Magnetic was nervous as it came since His friend had been captured it had fallen on Magnetic to take over the running of Shield. And his first step had been reading over reports. He found a message saying Nameless wanted to speak with them but the former Shield leader never accepted. Magnetic had. He movto the waiting room knowing he was late and picked up the pace just a litte. He cursed the endless meetings, papework, politicians and governments that demanded their petty issues be heard. Magnetic was a lean tall teenager with shock white hair and hazel eyes. His clothes consisted of a one piece red suit and a black cape and black gloves. Magnetic was just glad he had a knack for all this otherwise he wuld ruin it. He stopped outside the door and taking a deep breath to calm his nerves stepped inside looking at his guest. "Nameless, I apologize for my lateness." he smiled and sat down looking at the man in front of him. "I saw the reports that you wished to speak with us but had no response I apologize for the deay. How may i help you today?" The teen though he was was cautious and the entire room was metal as was everything there. The man he was meeting now didn't know Magnetics powers and he wanted to keep it that way as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting accepted when postponed.   A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Nameless had sent a request to SHIELD but did not hear from them. Considering he was a host and he was offering his help he was quite surprised at their reluctance. He had taken careful steps so agencies like these could not build a file on him and he intended to keep it that way. Though the Phoenix heading to earth and him being a host and driven him out of the shadows. A spotlight was placed on him that he needed to remove. However the Phoenix was just the beginning he also knew of clown and his attempts to bring hell to earth. That he simply could not have. As he was welcomed in and went through the precautions SHIELD had set in place he would wait in the room close to an hour before he heard the door swing open. His eyes narrowed on the man in front of him as he began to apologize for his tardiness. The Anarchs had their own way of tracking things when they were around and the lackeys that clown surrounded himself with were SHIELD prisoners before which confirmed the organizations incompetence as of late. Simple manipulation or pushing the group in the right direction from the shadows would not be effective. He had to take a more direct approach. "Your tardiness is excusable but we are short on time so lets get to the point. Your organization has wasted precious days and we need a way to stop the phoenix force now." He was distracted when looking over at a metal fish tank. Considering he could simply read the man's mind he knew what was going on but the all metal was a dead give away if he could not. He watched the large fish swim in it a while before taking a seat. "I would like to temporarily spearhead your tech department in order to produce a weapon that will get rid of the Phoenix force." His words were cold and direct and he would simply wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Magnetic

Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: A meeting accepted when postponed.   A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Adrian stared at the man in front of him and nodded. "Yes I am sorry it took so long for you to be answered. Our former leader was a bit into his own feaud with someone. Now as for your question...against Phoenix I will do what is necessary. I accept your offer and you will have the full resources of our tech department to build something to stop Phoenix. However the classified hardware and files will not be accessible without my permission or supervision. You understand that blind trust can't be allowed. You will be monitored the entire time but as a show of faith no file will be built on you. Your anonmity will remain." Adrian looked around the room and chuckled. "It seems my agents has set up the room. Sorry for all this I would have preferred a more comfortable location for this. I'll get you a Badge that allows you into our tech department and to the necessary areas. I hope this is acceptable to you." Magnetic stood up and offered his hand. "This is desperate times for all of us and I apologize that our first meeting has to be this way."
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: A meeting accepted when postponed.   A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:51 pm

"Before we end this meaning you should know that the Phoenix is not the only threat. There is one that plans on capitalizing whether we succeed or not. This force is a bit more sneaky and sly then the threat of the Phoenix but no less dangerous and with this force death will only be the beginning of your pain. The all seeing eyes of the underworld are everywhere so I will need to imprint the knowledge directly to your mind to avoid detection. " He would create a marble made of pure psionic energy and extended his arm handing it to the leader of SHIELD. "We have common enemies despite our differences and in order to to succeed I will need......"
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Riflin' Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A meeting accepted when postponed.   A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Walking into the big room, where the meetings happened. He saw his temporary replacement, because Ryan was believed to be kidnapped. Ryan was wearing a black and red pinstripe suit. He found out that a Phoenix host wanted to speak with SHIELD, Ryan never found out. But, Netherless, he would make up for his incompetence. Barging into the room, Ryan would take the nearest swivel chair and spin towards the two in it. "I'm so sorry! I apologize deeply for my lateness! I was working on things that could help defeat the Phoenix. I was too busy up in my work, so I didn't find your request, then a sudden threat needed to be taken care of... " Ryan said, calmly... Hoping that his lateness wouldn't offend the one known as 'legion' "Anyways... I'm sorry. But, I hope you don't mind me asking. We have gathered information that the energy you radiate is the same that is radiating from the Phoenix that is coming our way... I have been working on a Mecha that can absorb that powerful energy and disperse the Phoenix... It's a little farfetched for now. But, will you volunteer to help us learn more about that energy, and  help us make that device?" Ryan said as well, unknowingly ignoring his new best pal, and his temporary replacement. They needed to work on that energy pronto. They had scientists that could work on it. 
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: A meeting accepted when postponed.   A meeting accepted when postponed. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Riflin' Ryan wrote:
Walking into the big room, where the meetings happened. He saw his temporary replacement, because Ryan was believed to be kidnapped. Ryan was wearing a black and red pinstripe suit. He found out that a Phoenix host wanted to speak with SHIELD, Ryan never found out. But, Netherless, he would make up for his incompetence. Barging into the room, Ryan would take the nearest swivel chair and spin towards the two in it. "I'm so sorry! I apologize deeply for my lateness! I was working on things that could help defeat the Phoenix. I was too busy up in my work, so I didn't find your request, then a sudden threat needed to be taken care of... " Ryan said, calmly... Hoping that his lateness wouldn't offend the one known as 'legion' "Anyways... I'm sorry. But, I hope you don't mind me asking. We have gathered information that the energy you radiate is the same that is radiating from the Phoenix that is coming our way... I have been working on a Mecha that can absorb that powerful energy and disperse the Phoenix... It's a little farfetched for now. But, will you volunteer to help us learn more about that energy, and  help us make that device?" Ryan said as well, unknowingly ignoring his new best pal, and his temporary replacement. They needed to work on that energy pronto. They had scientists that could work on it. 

Ignore this post, Ryan is knocked out atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting accepted when postponed.   A meeting accepted when postponed. Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting accepted when postponed.
Page 1 of 1