Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Rebirth through Flames EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Rebirth through Flames EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Rebirth through Flames EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Rebirth through Flames EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Rebirth through Flames EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Rebirth through Flames EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Rebirth through Flames EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Rebirth through Flames EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Rebirth through Flames EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Rebirth through Flames

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Rebirth through Flames Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Sitting in an warehouse, the young speedster, wearing her brand new attire, would be sitting upon what appeared to be a wreckage of some kind. With the bangs of her hair falling over her forehead, and concealing her eyes, she would pull her knees into her chest. Around her, bodies littered the ground around her. Instead of her usual Miss Flash attire, Tara now wore something else in appreciation to the entity on its way to Earth. Unlike others, Tara welcomed the Phoenix's arrival. It could be the fact the Phoenix had a direct link to her mind, or because of the traumatic things that had occurred in her life currently, but she wished for the new beginning. The world would never change by her playing vigilante. She was just one person. She could be killed. Destroyed. But the Phoenix Force? It was a symbol. An enigma that couldn't be destroyed. What others saw as despair, she saw it as a herald of hope. The men that were laid out on the floor before her were all unconscious. This specific warehouse was well known for being a meeting place for criminals and thugs. She felt it was her right to end the place once and for all, and that's what she did. Even the smallest criminals were to be held accountable for the crimes they committed. Perhaps the Phoenix wouldn't be heading to Earth if the human race hadn't succumb to greed, and needed to be wiped clean for a new beginning. Once again, the normal Miss Flash would have probably though different. But this new Phoenix Flash. This new Phoenix host. She had warped views. As she sat on the wreckage, a flame would begin to circle around her, burning into the Earth and spreading out across the entire warehouse. The flames were so hot, that it began to eat away, and burn whatever it latched onto, to crisp. With the whole building up in flames, Tara continued to sit on the wreckage as it all burned down around her. After several minutes, there would be nothing but scorch marks around where the building stood previously. No burns, no ashes, no byproducts left after the cosmic flames. Even the bodies were destroyed completely.

The female remained seated on her podium of wreckage, as her mask firmly covered her face to keep her identity hidden from the masses. Yes, the masses. A number of people had been called about the fire, but surprisingly it didn't spread, and it simply died down by itself. Now it was simply her sitting in the center of the destruction. Pressing herself from the destruction, she'd land on her feet and begin to walk out into the street. The people simply watched her, as the female put a hand on her side. "Repent now, people! The Phoenix comes with a blessing, but only those pure of soul will be blessed through its gift!" Her eyes remained on the swivel throughout all of this. "The Phoenix is a child of the cosmos, coming to grant us our desires. Justice. Peace! Once it arrives, there will be no more war! No more fear! I've heard its voice, and it will eradicate all evil! It will give us a second chance at life! The Phoenix is..the true tool of Justice!" Without her costume, no one could truly recognize Miss Flash. She looked like just another crazy repenting about the end. But her displace of power was enough to warrant the attention of many.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:42 pm

The Gai Gun was flying around New York, New York. Laced in his usual attire, his black full body suit, with his black face mask, with his adjustable visor. He was flying around the streets thinking, as he had encountered several heroes who he would most likely be assisting in the war against evil, but he has yet to encounter a villian, which was good. He hasn't encounter any actual evil, which he was partly happy about and kind of disappointed, he was highly bored, and wanted to do something that would entertain him, but he was just happy that the world was safe.

The Gai Gun was actually flying low to the ground, about level to traffic in the streets but he was a little higher then the top of their cars, as he was zooming past everyone in the streets, he heard something about the word of justice, and he braked his flying, and turned. He saw someone yelling, as he was confused, but actual decided to listen to her words. What she said, really applied to him, seeing how his goal was to bring eternal justice to the planet. The Gai Gun flew to her, and landed in front of her and crossed his arms. "Tell me more." It was all he had to say, and he just wanted to here more.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:20 pm

As the man landed infront of her, Phoenix would raise a brow. Apparently he was interested in true justice? That was good. Very good. "As you well know, a powerful entity is on its way to our small planet. There has been panic, simply because they believe it will destroy all life on Earth! I've been in contact with this being, and I know what it can do. It isn't coming to Earth to end us, it's coming to save us from ourselves!" The young hero would place both hands at her side, as she examined the man infront of her for a quick second. Something didn't feel right about him. At the same time, a great deal did seem right. Perhaps his morale? "You're not like the others, are you? No, I can tell you have a sense of justice about you. Out of all the months I've been doing my hero gig, I haven't met one other that I could truly count on to get the job done. Recently, my closest friends were attacked, and not one person called for help. They watched them almost get beat to death. This world's sense of justice has been ruined.." The blonde female would shake her head. "I believe the Phoenix can fix it though. It can give us all a second chance at true peace. No more war! No violence! Its flames aren't coming to destroy us, it's coming to save humanity from itself. Something we've needed for a long time." The female paced back and forth erratically throughout her whole speech.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 pm

The Gai Gun raised his eye brow, as he heard her talk about some deity, called the Phoenix. He sighed, as he then started to think. "So, how will this phoenix save us. What will happen that will make all of us preform nothing but justice. What about the people who are about justice. Trust me, it's nothing more I want then justice, and I want to help you with this." The Gai Gun start to float again, as he circled around her in the air, he sat in a criss cross apple sauce. "You are correct, I devoted my life to spread justice around the planet. I'm sorry to here, well if you need any help in spreading justice, I can be of assistance. You and this phoenix, I'm in as long as it spreads justice." The Gai Gun said, smiling at her, as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:47 am

"The Phoenix is simply the tool of Justice. Once it arrives, we will no longer need to worry for our safety amongst ourselves. It'll purify our souls, and our minds..It-.." The blonde's words were suddenly cut short, as she rubbed her temple with her left hand. Letting out a slight groan, the masked woman would raise a brow and look towards the floating male. This influence over her was becoming a slight problem, and with the Phoenix Force getting only closer and closer, it was only a matter of time before Miss Flash turned into another tool of the Phoenix aswell. With a few shakes of the head, she'd place a hand on her side. "I've never seen you around before. What's your name?" A simple question for the speedster, as her eyes began to wander and noticed she was standing in the center of the crowd. Getting a cold sweat down her spine, she'd begin to start walking towards the sidewalk. "Can you talk and fly at the same time? Large crowds..aren't my thing." That seemed like a contradiction seeing that she was the one that called such a gathering in the first place. Whatever was going through her mind, it was unsettling. Especially since her idea of justice was becoming abit more crueler by the day. The once sarcastic hero was either becoming mad with power, or suffering from the Phoenix's corruption. In the end, she still wished to save those she cared for. The question was if she'd risk accepting the Phoenix Force, and causing civilization to end with it. The Nameless one said there was a chance the Phoenix could come and bring a blessing or Armageddon. Maybe its intent wasn't one of evil. Maybe it truly wanted to bring justice, like she previously said. That was the messages being projected into her mind from the being..But could it be all lies just to sway a host into giving in to it? Did she really want to take that chance? Shaking the thoughts, Tara would begin to start jogging at an average speed for a normal human, hoping for the one who spoke of justice to follow.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 am

The Gai Gun followed, trying to take in the words she was saying, as he was confused how exactly this Phoenix would be able to do all this to all these people. He knew he would have to meidtate to all of this later. He saw as she interrupted herself, and he raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me is everything alright?" He said, as he looked at her. "My name, is The Gai Gun, but... that's my alias. I go by a different name when I'm not out fighting crime. I'll tell you if we get away from this crowd." The Gai Gun followed her, as she said the comment about the large crowds, he was highly confused seeing how she was just talking about the Phoenix to them and actually gathered them there. He just followed behind her flying, as he crossed his arms. "So, what's your name." When he saw there were no more people around, he privately took off his mask. "My real name, is Rubedo."
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:30 am

Tara turned to look at the man, to see him removing his mask. Shaking her hands, she'd take a step back. "Woah, I meant name like what you call yourself. Not who you are beneath the mask. Your secret identity is the most important thing you can have. If your enemies knew who you were, they could find everyone you cared for and could kill them in cold blood. That's heroics 101." The woman would pinch her chin between her thumb and pointer finger. "Though I'm not dressed in my normal attire, you can call me Miss Flash." She'd disappear suddenly, reappearing slightly behind the man and examining his outfit. "Fastest Girl Alive. I got that patented so no stealing, okay?" Before he could turn around, she'd be gone again, this time standing just a few feet infront of him. The female would be bending forward slightly towards him, and examining his outfit some more. "What's the theme here? Mystical warrior, or something? And you can fly? That's kinda cool."
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:16 pm

The Gai Gun smiled, as he shrugged. "True, but your not my enemy now are you? You are an ally, so I can trust you with things like my secret identity. And hopefully, one day you can trust me with yours." He said with a innocent smile, as he put it back on before any civilian could see his true face. You are quite fast, haha I promise I won't take it." The Gai Gun said laughing, as he finally landed on the ground, and looked at her. "Well, I suppose I am a mystical warrior. I was given my powers by a Japanese Deity, and I guess I should demonstrate my powers." The Gai Gun said, floating in mid air, as he channeled his chi into his fists, he start to preform various kicks and punches demonstrating his martial arts, as he looked at her. "I know Mystic Martial Arts, I can channel chi into my fists and feet for combat, and as you know I can fly, and I have super durability and can take much more then a punch."
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 pm

She shook her head. "I guess I'm not your enemy..But who knows who could be watching!" Miss Flash gave a super speed enhanced nod. She took a step back as he began to channel his chi and showcase his powers. This was the first time she met someone who used such abilities, so of course she was interested in them. "Incredible. I wonder if you can use those mystical powers in other ways. Have you ever tried pushing your body so you can move at supreme speeds? Like one second you can be standing right here and-" She'd disappear in a blink of an eye and appear five meters behind him. "Then be over here. I haven't met many who can run with me, so I'll totally be willing to help you out! But that's all your choice of course. Alot of people would totally beg for me to train with them!..Kinda..sorta..not really.." She cupped the back of her neck and shifted her faze to the corners of her eyes with a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:31 pm

The Gai Gun smiled, as he held his arms behind his back. "Well, that may be true. But as long as I stay on the path of justice, and as long as I have the power of Chi, I know no one around me will get hurt. Plus, I made a speedy friend today, if I'm ever in danger, she can just dash and save me." He said joking around as he smiled at her again. Inside, he was really gentle, and fairly friendly, and loved to make friends, despite his outer features, and his calm exterior, it was just a result of his training, that caused him to easily get focused and caused him to easily drown out things that could anger him. "Well, they never said it couldn't. I would love to train with you, I could get a lot faster." The Gai Gun said smiling, as he punched his fist. "Ok. Let's train! When and where!"
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 pm

"A speedy friend huh? That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. If you ever need me, I'd totally be there in a flash." She dashed a thumb across the tip of her nose before turning to look down the sidewalk. "Alright, follow me. We're going to need room if we're going to practice dashing. These busy streets are going to do nothing but slow us down. Now try to follow me..ON FOOT. And if I catch you flying, you fail the class!" Miss Flash gave a salute before turning and running a measly fifty miles per hour down the sidewalk.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 pm

"And if you ever need me, I'll be there faster then you can say Chi." The Gai Gun said with a smile, as he thought. "Well after our training I will." He said with a big smile, as he saw her run away. "Ok, I'm right behind you." He start to run after her. Now to her fifty miles per hour might have been measly, but to him, it was still fairly fast, he ran about a little faster then most humans do to intense training, but he was no where close to the speed she had, and he knew it, thats why he was going to apply himself to the training she had plan for them. "Wait for me!" The Gai Gun said, trying his best to follow her

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:10 am

-prestiged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth through Flames   Rebirth through Flames Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebirth through Flames
Page 1 of 1