Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Sun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Share | 

Landing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned

PostSubject: Landing day   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:09 am

Swwooosh! Was heard as a draft entered the room ......a blurr would be seen before a man was in sight. He was fairly tall and muscular. He looked to be of african american decent and even displayed more of an urban look. Maybe the bronx or queens yet something was off about his demeanor. He held a presence that was regal and that screamed I'm not from these parts. His eyes were a clear water blue that most would consider captivating. Though they contrasted greatly with his more gruff exterior. On his face he wore a mask that was hooked to other gidgets and gadgets on his body.Those orbs of blue scanned the room and setting upon each body as if they could pierce there very soul. He would walk towards the woman naturally gravitating more towards something with thighs and breasts versus the male counterpart. His walk was almost jog like as he closed the gap quickly. A slight nod of the head was given as as he would say a sentence that would sound foreign to her. He twisted a nob on his neck and spoke again. "I was sent here by the council.....I apologize for the language barrier. I do speak english yet on my planet everything is done with great speed so it must sound like gibberish to you." He noticed she seemed upset and took a step back. He suddenly would awaken realizing it was only a dream. Funny the people seemed so real. He had just made contact with Earths ambassadors and spoke briefly to these council members. Yet the dream was so real. He pressed a few buttons on his ship as he prepared to land on earth. Who was the man on fire.....and the woman with the huge rack? Were they just a figment of his imagination?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:39 am

The earth was ripped in two, as the Maiden of Might tore a hole through the ground and flew towards the skies. She was coming straight from the SHIELD base, where she had had a brief training session with an annoying brat. During this time, the SHIELD censors picked up an entity breaching the Earth's atmosphere. They feared it was the Phoenix arriving earlier than they predicted. There was no time to call for back up, so Dyanne took to the skies first. She was always ready to die for her country, no matter the cause. She wanted to protect everyone. That was the one thing she did stand for, so she didn't fall when it came time to act. As she finally broke into the skyline, her speed would pick up dramatically, leaving a small puff of air in her wake. Far above the clouds, she could see it. But it wasn't a flaming bird that she thought it would be. No, it seemed like some sort of UFO coming to touch down on Earth. Extending her arms, the woman would make a B line directly towards the ship until she could position herself parallel to its hull. Examining it, she would slam a hand down into the hull, using her strength to punch through the material and hold onto the outer hull of the falling space ship. However, something began to happen. It seemed as though the ship was slowing down for a landing. It wasn't crashing down, apparently..Whatever the case, Dyanne would dig her hands into the hull and make sure to hold on until it came to a complete stop. If it seemed like it was going to crash, she would forcefully try to pull it, hoping to remedy the destruction that could have been caused if it landed in the middle of the streets. Lucky for her, the ship wasn't descending too fast to where the friction would tear her into pieces. Her body wasn't ready for such wind speeds yet, but it soon would be with abit more exposure to harsh conditions. "Whoever is in this vessel, land it this instant! This is United States Airspace and I see no sort of identification for this aircraft!"

Abilities:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Flying through that hole in the ground directly behind the lady whom was named Patriot. Hmm... That was a cool nickname. I wonder when Asher was going to get one. This suit had a giant H on it.. Hmm. Asher would probably do something about that sooner then later. But yes straight through the hole Asher shot into the sky standing probably 4 meters away from Patriot. Well in this case floating. While Asher stood their with Patriot he was wondering what the immediate threat was.. Did this Phoenix thing really get here early? And what was this Phoenix thing? And why was S.H.I.E.L.D so scared of it. No matter the threat Asher joined this organization knowing it had risk and he didn't care. There was no turning back now. Well unless you wanted to be a fugitive until you eventually die. Still flying upward Asher knew this situation was serious. Patriot seemed focused on the task at hand and Asher should learn something about that if he wanted to stay around for the long haul. From a distance at the height they were at now something could be seen coming downwards. It wasn't the type of Phoenix Asher thought it was.. Maybe it was some government codename for a space craft? Because thats what this thing looked like. As Patriot took off she dashed directly to the space craft and started attacking it as if she was trying to stop it from going down or slow it down. Whatever the case may be Asher followed suit and zoomed right over to the top of the shit and began to pull on it as hard as he could while his fire was on it wasn't actually burning. But yes quickly Asher began to manipulate his molecules and atoms as he seemingly faded through the space craft and appeared inside of it but from the outside he could hear the pounding of Patriot. This man.. He had a shaved head. He wore a partial mask and he had on like a suit. His skintone was that of an African-American male and Asher was confused. Was this person friend or foe? No time to think. "You are in the United States airspace who are you and what do you want?". Asher would say those words with a serious face as his full body flame turned off but his arms still glowed with the hot color.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amen
Damned
Damned

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:08 pm

An eyebrow shot up in a surprised manner as on instinct he would go from 0-400mph in less than a second. His body bursting through steel plating into the open air at great speed. He could not fly but the ship was large enough to get a decent running start combined with his speed he could cover a lot of area in the air quickly. His body bursting through the 3rd floor of another S.H.I.E.L.D building transitioning back into an all out sprint of 400mph with no pause as if nothing had happened. He didn't bother to jump or move to the side of anything as he just ran through obstacles. "Catch me if you can!" He said in a rather mocking tone just within earshot. Wall through wall he ran as papers, office supplies and splintered wood flew everywhere. It was all a game to him now. He could have just told them who he was from the start but he wanted to have some fun. He hoped people on this planet had a sense of humor otherwise it would be a very boring stay.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:01 pm

Continuing to pull on the ship, it would appear to be coming to a slow landing. Her 'partner' shot through the hull which caused her to curse under her breath. "Too dangerous!" The woman's words would be cut off suddenly, as a blur shot out the ship faster than her eyes could perceive. Letting go of the ship, she'd turn towards the direction the dark colored blur had shot off towards. "What was that?" The blur burst clear through a wall into SHIELD headquarters, causing Patriot to immediately follow behind in a quick flight, dive bombing into the hole created. Pressing a finger to her ear, she'd begin to speak with the SHIELD operatives in the building. "Shut this place down. We have an unidentified life form running our halls. It's extremely fast, moving more than three hundred miles per hour. See if you can get a camera on it!" She landed on the floor, following the trailed of wreckage on foot, and running up to fifty miles per hour. Nothing compared to the speedster far ahead of her. Red alarms would flash through the building, as steel doors began to close, attempting to trap the speedster cold in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Presumably a split second after Asher got a look at the man who had just entered Earths atmosphere he vanished. Like that guy moved really fast. Almost as fast as that girl from Ashers incident in San Fran the other day. Damn that guy moved fast. Asher was just going to enjoy this day because he really never knew how fast he could fly. He never had to actually "Try" so today he was going to learn. Flying right out of the ship after the blur ran Asher heard Patriot say "What was that?" And to his reply he would float and shrug "I dunno" but he was damn sure about to find out. Now grounded Asher noticed the ship had slowed down and not made the landing he expected. BOOM. Patriot flew into the hole that was created by the super fast guy and Asher seemingly followed as he burst back into full flame but in a cooler tone. So he wouldn't burn anyone. Flying at probably 392MPH? Yes now he was going through hallways and walls as he heard Patriot speaking into this nifty suit of his or was she speaking to everyone? Asher wasn't really sure. Noticing Patriot run Asher started to move around her and did a 360 spin before flying right through the holes in the walls created by that fast guy. Somewhere Asher heard "Catch me if you can" which caused him to smirk as he picked up 10mph bumping his speed to 402MPH catching up to the speedster being tail behind him speaking "Got you" screaming that as he reached his arms out to try and grab the speedster dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amen
Damned
Damned

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:50 am

He watched as doors closed and sealed themselves apparently trying to seal the building. He hit a quick turn and it was through his peripheral vision that he saw the flying man coming in fast. "A quick flyer huh?" he said to himself as he would now play a little game. He waited until the flying man was inches from touching him and he kicked up the speed to 550mph the man would be half an inch shy from touching him. "You wish bitch..." He said as he opened the gap between them. He didn't want to let all his tricks out so he kept his speed to the minimum of his capabilities. He was gonna run into a problem however as he approached a very thick door that was threatening to seal the room. It was obviously a very thick steel door and if it closed he would be trapped. Just before the door closed he amped it up to 600mph and made the floor friction-less baseball sliding under and past it just before it closed. He would wait with his arm folded to see what the SHIELD team would do.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:50 am

He was fast. Much faster than her. So instead of going the dummies route, she'd use the advantage of the building's layout to her favor. Punching down into the ground, she'd fall into a lower level and take off into a flight, shooting off at three hundred miles per hour. Pressing a finger to her ear plug, she'd speak. "Get me a dime on his position. Using every camera you can to lock him down. With the candlestick taking his attention, I'll take him from behind and end this chase." As she made her own route, crashing through walls, the two above would be playing their game of chase. They'd still be ahead of her for quite abit, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle with her more direct path. She made sure to keep in constant contact with her eyes on the camera. The room the man waited in would begin to close off aswell, attempting to keep him trapped and cornered. Things were getting hectic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Still flying after this guy Asher couldn't help but feel he was about to catch him. Like he felt he was so close that this guy couldn't possibly slip away at this range. As his arms extended and reached out Asher was surprised when the man said "You wish bitch". With that said Asher knew he was in for a world of trouble. "Crap" as that guy went from 0 to 80 and caused a huge gap between them and got under that door like it was no tomorrow. As it was fully closed Asher would hear Patriot speaking into her suit and relying messages and Asher knew where everything was leading to from the short time he spent in the building. Luckily Asher could communicate through this suit "Patriot I have visuals on the target. I am in pursuit" with that said Asher would phase through the giant door that blocked him and picked up some speed heading off at his relatively new found speed of 554MPH Heading right after this man hot on his trail hoping to catch him for sure this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amen
Damned
Damned

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:29 pm

"Ok ok ok" He said as he stopped. "The council called in a favor to help you guys out. Seems the phoenix force is heading towards your planet and I am you backup. Before our race inhabited our current planet we had a little run in with the Phoenix also. Trust me when I tell you your going to need all the help you can get. With a blurr like speed he would appear in his seat and wait for the woman to appear he needed to speak with them both. He had a good time but play was over they needed to put their heads together and defeat this threat. He would sit back and look at the man who had phased through the door." We need to get started right away" he stated as he took a deep breathe.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Patriot would burst through the ground below, and slightly behind the intruder. Attempting to reach out and grab him. "Need to get started on what? What makes you think we'd believe someone like you, after this little game? It's our job to keep aliens like you in check!" The woman was strict, and by the book. Being an agent for so long, you forget about the jokes one could have outside the office. And with her father being in charge of keeping tabs on extraterrestrial life on our planet, she found herself being extra suspicious of any that came into their atmosphere. This man was no different, and would get no extra privileges. She didn't know his past, but she knew on planet Earth one was to follow rules or have their future taken from them. "What is your purpose coming to our planet? What do you know about the space entity coming here aswell? Tell us everything you know, or else." She grabbed a snow globe on the desk and crushed it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Still in hot pursuit of this man (Literally) Asher was getting rather annoyed before suddenly the guy stopped running and started talking. He said something about a council called in a favor to help us out. And he started speaking about this goddamn Phoenix again. Whatever that thing was it was pretty strong for aliens and shit to be coming here helping S.H.I.E.L.D with it. Wait. This guy was an alien? He looked like he came out of a damn Tyler Perry movie. So he had some trouble with the phoenix on his home planet at one point? That was pretty damn cool considering the Phoenix WAS COMING HERE AND THEY STILL DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO. But yea. Lets play it cool. But yes a loud sound would go off and it was Patriot bursting through the ground. She instantly grabbed the quick guy and started asking him all kinds of questions. Asher just stood there before speaking aloud "Note to self. Don't piss off Patriot anymore" after saying that Asher turned his flames off as he leaned on the wall and started speaking once more "Ya know. I know you may not want my two cents in this but maybe.. Just maybe you're being a little to hands on with this guy? Think you should tone it down just a taaaaaaaaad bit.." making a gesture with his right hand showing a little space singing small amount of space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amen
Damned
Damned

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 pm

He looked at the woman who had grabbed him and sighed. "Look as much as I appreciate a woman that likes it rough we don't have time. Now after the Phoenix is gone we can break out the whips and chains but one of the most powerful cosmic entities is less than 3 days away so I'd kinda get it together" He looked at the man in flames and agreed with his statement before turning back to the woman. "Yea I see someone has a lot of pint up aggression. You look like you hadn't got any in years and your partner looks like he is flaming in more way than one. So how about we kill this little hostile assembly you check your chain of command so we can get this cleared up. Then we deal with Armageddon...deal?" He stated shaking his head in a non-chalant manner.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Patriot would ease off the man, as a number of SHIELD agents entered the room. She narrowed her eyes at both men before turning on her heels and heading towards the exit. Standing near the door, she'd press a finger to her ear to begin to speak to the higher ups. "I don't agree in working with a spacey. How do you know he's not working for the Phoenix and preparing our end? I don't trust him." The Patriot grumbled at the worlds received on the other side of the receiver, and would walk out the room punching a wall. "I may be forced to work with you, but I won't like it, nor trust you, spaceman. Once the Phoenix is taken care of, we're still going to talk about your spacecraft coming into our airspace unannounced." The female gave one last glance before leaving the room. The boy could take over an debriefing hopefully. If it wasn't well known, it probably was know. When it came to those not born on Earth, the Patriot wanted no part of them. That was an obstacle she'd need to get over with time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Hrm well this was getting interesting. This Patriot girl sure had it out for Aliens. Something was a little off about that. Obviously Asher was going to try and find out more on that later. Anyway yes she called this man a spacey which was a little racist but Asher wasn't paying that any mind. So yes the more this banter went on words were exchanged and the black alien dude from a Tyler Perry movie called Asher gay. Well he didn't actually say gay but he did say he was flaming in more ways then once. Okay Asher had to admit his hair was a little flamboyant he could have changed that so yes. Patriot slapped a wall and damn near broke it down before walking out the room and Asher was about to speak but then he just shook his head and burst into flames walking through the wall. This alien dude was seriously going to be a problem for the team.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landing day   

Back to top Go down

Landing day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: