Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xekiest

Xekiest

Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

(Kyle McKnight Color, Solders Colors, Team Sync Color)

The sound of the helicopter blades filled the air as Kyle tinkered with his rifle. He knew the mission as did the four other men he was with. They knew that even as civilians they were cleared to engage them at free will, Head shots only and prefer to keep it quiet. With that he tossed his cigarette out the side of the chopper and watched his men ready themselves “Johnny! you okay!” he yelled over the sounds of the chopper to the boy in front of him “Sir Yes Sir!” he yelled back, Kyle smiled “You can cut the Sir Yes Sir bullsh*t private! were not in boot camp anymore and were not on the ground! just max and relax bud!” he yelled back he saw a smile on johnny’s face “Just eager to get down there sir!” he replied, the man next to him yelled back a reply “Didn’t you say where cleared to engage civilians!? thats not really what i might call good sir! Why do we have permission to kill innocents!” he asked. Kyle gave them all a stern look “No one knows, orders come from above, Whatever you see, Shoot but so help me god if one of you shoots an infant ill kill you myself understood rangers!” he yelled “Yes sir!” the four men replied back. He brought along Pvt. Johnny Rico, Pvt. 1rst class Michael Lorenzo, Cpl. Henry Miller, and Sgt. John Jackson. He trusted the Sergeant and the Corporal but both the Private and the Private First Class needed experience, and since this was nothing more than a simple snatch and grab mission he figured it would be good for them to get into the field. He Looked out the side of the chopper to see New York City, it was beautiful, whatever they were grabbing was very very important to their employers if they were allowed to shoot civilians. He didn’t care, no one in the black hawk cared, whatever the mission was they would do it no matter what. He began looking for the targeted building, he took out his mini handheld tac computer and scanned the area. When he found what he was looking for he moved forward to the pilots and pointed forward-left "20 klicks that way!” he yelled as the pilot nodded to him and turned the black hawk to his direction. he sat back down to discuss the mission “All right, simple snatch and grab gentlemen! get in get out nothing more! Rico you cover our rear guard! Lorenzo, Miller your cover our flanks at all times! Jackson you're with me! you get me soldiers!?” “We get you sir!” they all yelled in sync.

The copper was about to land “Alright gentlemen! lets do this!” he yelled as he yelled over them all “Rangers lead the way!!” he yelled one last time before bumping fists with Johnny. In that instant he jumped off the chopper along with the others landing on a thirty-five story tall building. He raised his rifle towards the door as they moved towards it “Stack up” he ordered with him at its front. Jackson went and grabbed the door handle and waited while Rico was covering their rear and Miller and Lorenzo covered their sides. Kyle Positioned himself at the door with his gun facing it, he nodded at jackson and the Sgt slowly opened the door as kyle walked in checking the stairs, it was clear “Clear!” he yelled back as they all started down the stairs in a single file line. Lorenzo looked down the stairs to see 35 flights of them. “Oh you have got to be f*cking with me!” he exclaimed, Kyle smiled and replied “Look at this way lorenzo... maybe there is a big chocolate bunny down there waiting for you” the team laughed even lorenzo chuckled. As they made their way down the stairs. Kyle looked back over the stairs they needed to be on the seventeenth floor... they were on the 32nd floor “Well boys.. looks like we're in for a jog” he said he could hear Miller in the back reply with “Oh i just can’t f*cking wait to run back all these stairs again!” he exclaimed as the team again chuckled. “Come on, only fifteen more flights of stairs” he said with a cheery voice as the other four men groaned. They continued down the flight of stairs as quietly as they could kyles thoughts rushed in his head quicker than usual. “Why were they cleared to engage civilians? what harm are they going to pose? its new york city after all and not to mention the good part of new york city” he quickly erased those thoughts and concentrated on getting to the seventeenth floor. When they finally got there kyle took a peak in the door. There was a single man, a security guard. he silently closed it and looked back at his men and whispered “I got this..” he slowly crept into the door quietly, when he appeared by the man he choked him out silently knocking him out almost instantly. he motioned to his men to come inside and search the place “Spread out were looking for files on a vault, and where that vault is in this building is where we're going” he said as he made a motion with his right hand pointing two fingers to the left side of the room and then to the right. The men began searching everything while kyle hacked a laptop with his hand held tac-pad or his tactical computer. “Found it!” said jackson “Basement level” kyle nodded and motioned to his men to begin down the stairs once more. As they stacked up against the door again to make sure nothing was there, Kyle looked out the windows to see New York, a beautiful place indeed. But he dropped that thought and ordered his men to move out once more, trucking down the many many flights of stairs.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:15 am

The woman wearing the red hoodie would be standing on a building and watching the helicopter traveling over head. She couldn't help but wonder why a helicopter such as that was flying into a civilized area, and suspected it was dropping cargo of some kind. Maybe valuable cargo she could sell to make a living for awhile..It certainly piqued her interest. Could you blame her for being interested? What Black Hawk went flying into the middle of New York City? She was new to the city, but even she knew things like that didn't happen every day. "Time to have alittle fun. Who knows..Maybe I'll retire after this run, heh. Whatever.." In a blink of an eye, the girl would take off and appear as a orange and yellow blur, blowing through the streets and heading towards the building the Helicopter was currently making its way towards. The blur would run straight into the building, turning upwards to run up the wall and head towards the rooftop at 380mph. During this time, the men were already making their way to the stair cases, giving them a good head start before she arrived.

Finally making it on the rooftop, Tara would stop running and stand behind the helicopter in the blindspot. She didn't know the rest of the team went into the building..She figured what she wanted was in the actual copter. Making sure her disguise was covering her important features, she would shoot in there like a blur. First thing was first..The pilot closest to the door. Sending an infinite mass knee into the back of his seat, it'd hit it with enough impact to send the pilot's head slamming into the controls infront of him. Before the second pilot could react, Tara would have already palmed his face with a super speedy grab and began to vibrate her arm, burning his eyes closed. With her hunter attribute, sneaking up on the two gave her an extreme advantage. So extreme, her super speed allowed her to attack when they were still surprised. After pounding both around the place with lightning quick punches and attacks, they'd both be out cold. She didn't kill them..but they surely were gonna remember this day for the rest of their lives.

A few minutes would pass, and a figure would finally escape the copter's shell, dressed like the soldiers from before, except the outfit didn't really fit them that well..Tara had chose to tie up the pilots with various materials within the copter before stealing their clothes and using it for herself. The copter didn't have any cargo of interest to her..That meant the only thing of worth was with the others that went into the building. "Alrighty then..Time to go have some more fun. This better not be a waste of time." Making her way to the rooftop entrance, Tara would begin to make her descent of the stair case..She had a ways to go before catching up with the rest of the soldiers.

abilities:
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:24 am

The squad of soldiers scurried down the stairs, step after step after step. There boots making a ringing clear in the emptiness of the stairway. Kyle looked up quickly his eyes wide and his rifle pointed up “What is it sir?” asked Jackson “N-Nothing.. i coulda sworn i just saw something.. following us... Be on guard and check your targets.. i want nothing catching us by surprise got it?” “Sir yes sir” they said in unison. They continued down the stairs. From behind Kyle could hear Miller panting “W-Why... are there... so many... god d*mn.. stairs..” he said as he took a deep breath “Almost there ranger... almost there” kyle replied back. They were somewhat close to the bottom, they were at the 9th floor and close to the basement level. Once there they would need to cut open the vault and retrieve some certain and VERY sensitive documents. He just hoped that the pilots up top where ready for extraction. Finally the floors drew to a close, “third floor... second floor... first floor... basement!” Kyle thought to himself silently the door came in view and he looked into the window only to be disheartened. “Four guards.. no choice gentlemen... I.. I hate to do this but... tag em and bag em...” he said with his voice cracking, the others had a straight poker face on them not knowing what to expect as to what's going to happen now. Kyle tried to open the door but it was locked “Stack up, breach and clear, diamond formation Go!” they stacked up and as the tension grew thick and kyle could hear his heartbeat racing time seemed to stop. He looked back because he thought he heard someone approaching again but saw nothing “On your go, Ghost” Lorenzo said “...Do it...” lorenzo placed the charge on the door and in an instant... *BOOM!!!* the door flew right in and slammed into one of the guards. One by one each man ran into Kyle as he pulled the trigger and when he did the earth stood still as he watched an innocent man go down and die for nothing. and it brought tears to kyle’s eyes. The room was clear in a matter of seconds as each guard took a bullet in the head “Alright, Rico get started on the vault, Lorenzo help him out, Miller you're with me on guard duty” Sgt Jackson gave his orders. Kyle knelt down and began praying for the souls they just killed. He felt tears rush down his cheeks he quickly wiped them away when he saw that everyone was in permission, the rest of them would come later. As soon as they began working on the door the Alarm would go off he moved into position to guard the door he looked back at Rico and nodded and as soon as the torch touched the door.. a loud alarm blared over the the building locking every door to the outside world and elevator there was. A single guard walked down the stairs and kyle shot him down putting three bullets clear into the man's lungs. More guards poured down the hallway but him and his men continued firing. Kyle reloaded and continued firing once more, the sounds of gunfire rung in the air as clearly as ever making communication hard. “How much longer rico!?” Kyle yelled “5 more minutes Ghost!” he replied back Kyle nodded at him and continued firing until finally the guards stopped coming. Kyle looked behind him to see the door open, he looked over to jackson and motioned for him and the others to clear it out and get what they came for. Kyle began piling bodies in the room counting them as he went. They had managed to kill twenty-four innocent civilians. He piled them up next to each other one by one and began praying for them. “it's the least i can go... for i did not want to do it.” he said to himself silently. “Requiescat in pace" it was Latin for Rest in peace he continued waiting there waiting for his men, he was going to pray for each soul they killed and each time he asked himself if it was worth it. It didn’t seem like killing innocent people, nothing can amount to that. But he needed to get this done, and he planned on seeing it to the end. With that he concluded his final prayers to the last body stood up and looked at them all. “This is the horror we have wrought....”
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Tara had pressed her body against the wall in a blur as one of the men looked up in her general direction, as though he had some kind of sixth sense. Holding her breath, she'd wait till she heard footsteps again, before continuing her advance after them..going abit quieter than before. It helped that almost every time they spoke, they were practically yelling at each other. Tara would look over the railing of the staircase to watch them continue on to the basement door, setting up some plan that she couldn't hear from her current position. "..These guys are the real deal..I wonder how pissed they're gonna be when they go see their pilots f*cked up..That's going to be a sight to see." The woman spoke at a tone low enough to keep to herself while the men would burst through the door and go in guns a blazing. This was her chance to take off down the stairs at an accelerated pace. By the time she got down there, they had already slaughtered the people. When she stopped at the door way, she couldn't help but let out a low gasp at the sight. "What the hell is going on here?" She was still dressed as one of them, even if slightly off, and scanned the room in surprised. "You pack did a hell of a job killing all these people..Must have been some terrorist operation or something..Unless you're the terrorist.." She narrowed her eyes behind her shades before giving a nonchalant shrug. "Whatever..This isn't my problem. Check their pockets for any cash, for me." Tara's voice was stern and serious at this point. She honestly did not care..She needed to look out for herself, and she needed the money. "I'm not going to ask any questions, and I doubt you want to turn this into a firefight in such close quarters without any cover on your end."
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Kyle in immediate reaction raised his rifle to see a girl wearing a uniform "Oh.. you must be one of the pilots.. i don't know what they are i mean... i didn't want to kill them.. i really didn't you know.. but we have our orders and.. Rangers follow there orders" he said as he sighed and looked down he looked up at her and stared at her for a second "Say... what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be back in the black hawk?" he said but quickly dropped the thought as he heard Jackson return from the back room with plans in his hands and a grim face "Sir.. take a look at this.." kyle snatched it from his hand, the men returned from the vault but they all ignored the girl at the doorway. He took them, opened them, read them, and stood there breathless "Portable Nukes.. With the destructive force of three nukes put into one.. were getting these out of here. Why in gods name would there be plans for these in a private building not controlled or owned by the government." With that he ordered his men to check there ammo and gear up because if things were this serious, they were going guns blazing out of this hell hole. He looked back over to the girl as he finished getting ready and walked towards her "Yo Lieutenant, i don't suppose you have ever used a gun before have you? we found something big.. Plans for portable nukes.. i think someone wants to destroy new york or destroy America and we can't let that so we need all the help we can get. He reached into his pocket and held out his Desert Eagle pistol with the words 'Brothers in Arms' inscribed on it. He remembered when his best friend gave that to him before they parted ways for when he was going to special operations training and he was going to officers training, he hoped to meet up with him again someday he was just afraid of what he might think of him now. He handed the pistol to her "Please.. take care of this.. its an heirloom really and i don't wanna lose it.. it means a lot to me" he left it next to her on a metal crate and returned to his men. "Alright boys, were onto something big here, keep it clean, keep it simple, pick your targets, and don't be stingy with your bullets you get me?" the men were all standing at attention "We get you sir!" "Hmm good now move out! Diamond formation!" with that he got himself into position at the front and waited for the girl to join in at the back covering there rear.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Love

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:47 pm

A scream. This was the sound that came from the corner, as the bodies of the twenty four innocent souls raised their heads. The bullets left their bodies, as one by one, they began to move. Their sparks of life not dusted, as they began to, move, their bodies, seemingly missing the holes they had when they had been shot, and the bullets and lead that had been pumped into them, was on the floor around them, as though some mystic force had pushed it out of them. Each person seemed to slowly sit back up, then walk of the pile, after stretching a bit, each one would seem to simply stand there, each one with a calm look on their faces. They were not angry, they were not scared. They simply where calm as each one seemed to wait for the hero and the soldiers to leave. They had no intention of harming anyone. Each one simply wanted to go about their daily lives after this was over. After all, to those of "The Cleansed" what was the point in fighting?
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:12 am

You would think they would notice she wasn't one of the pilots from earlier. Were they so dim and focused on their mission that they hadn't noticed? One of them even offered her a gun that was apparently important to him. Waving her hand, she would shake her head. "Keep it..Guns aren't my forte. Instead, I enjoy up close and personal contact." Right on cue, the people who were slaughtered began to life themselves from the ground, as if they were from some zombie movie, and continued on with their lives. The chance they were all mutants down here was very slim..Something was wrong, and she hoped the soldiers noticed aswell. Like all zombie movies, the infection passed through contact and the mixture of fluids. This made Tara shiver in her boots, as she felt like she was stuck in some weird Resident Evil game. Without warning, she would grab the gun, run directly up to the nearest 'zombie' and unload a round directly into their head, splattering their brains out from behind. "Don't just stand there! Remove the head, destroy the brain! Haven't you ever seen a zombie movie before?!" Tara would shove the barrel of the gun within the bullet hole and lodge it into the person's brain, just incase they could still heal. It'd be hard healing when something remained jammed in your head and bits of your brain was scattered amongst the floor. The fact this was even occurring had her on alert..Maybe it was paranoia or too many movies..but the last thing she wanted to see was the world come to an end because of some stupid infection. Moving back behind the group of soldiers [and far out of the 'zombies' reach], she'd wait for them to mow them down, seeing how she no longer hand a firearm to work with.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:23 am

Kyle looked over to see the bodies all getting back up the bullets dropping and the holes where they had been shot had been cleansed completely as if they never even shot them ”Son of a!!--” he yelled as he staggered back before he could finish that thought he saw the lieutenant run forward with his pistol in hand and put a bullet into one of their heads, Kyle saw the man drop lifelessly once more to the ground as his blood as well as his brains splattered against the cold brick wall. He heard her say something as she returned behind him and his men "Don't just stand there! Remove the head, destroy the brain! Haven't you ever seen a zombie movie before?!" with that him and his men lined up in a formation and took aim at the beings ”Alright you zombified creeps... he said as he clicked his G36C rifles safety off and cocked the rifle. ”Eat Lead!” he said and with that the room filled with the sounds of automatic rifles firing in unison each bullet tore through each of the men's bodies and they all made sure to put a bullet in each of their heads. As their brains and blood splattered against the wall Kyle ran over and retrieved his pistol and motioned to the girl and his men to head up the stairs. The clambering of their boots was the only sound in the stairs now besides the alarms going off. Kyle continued his way up clearing room by room, so far so good, no trouble whatsoever. He began talking to the lieutenant ”Once we get up top we will cover the stairs and you get the helicopter prept got it? we gotta get these plans out of her, its bigger then anyone of us though and right now, i don’t mind shooting civilians if not only. One, they were guarding these plans and. Two, they coming back from the dead after we shot the bastards” with that they continued upwards towards the roof. ”Sir.. i just.. want to say.. that i will.. never go on.. another mission with you.. if it involves this much stair climbing again.. phew!” said Miller in his country boy accent trying to catch his breath. Kyle smiled under his mask He wasn’t out of breath due to his spec ops training and could keep going on until the end ”Would you rather we left you behind for those.. things?” ”Touche Ghost, Touche.” Miller replied back. With that after a good forty-five minutes or so they reached the roof none of the men nor Kyle saw that the pilots were both out cold, instead they turned and pointed their rifles at the door. ”Alright lieutenant, do your thing and get the chopper ready. We got your back right men? he said as he cocked his gun once more. ”Sir Yes Sir!” they yelled back as they all awaited for the girl to get the helicopter ready all while keeping the only entrance to the rooftop guarded from a safe distance of twenty-five feet away.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Love

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:38 am

(I will wait for Chronas to post before posting with "The Cleansed" again.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:36 am

OOC: Don't mind me.. Just got here before your 46 minute walk.

Ah the New York City air.. It smelled horrible.. Like gas and dead rats. It was right at home for Harvey tho. He enjoyed it and this is why he made it his home. He was doing something out of his norm today. Free running on the rooftop of buildings. It was odd considering he had webs which he could use but he enjoyed this for the most part. As he jumped over a hot fan he would slip on a puddle and fall off a building and onto a smaller one crashing in the AC. He was damn sure down.. He just laid there like a dead puppy for about a minute before rolling over and jumping up. He cracked his neck and let out a huge sigh. He needed something fun to do. After just falling and hurting his left arm he figured it would be best to take to the skys.. So he ran to the ledge of the building before jumping off and falling causing people to look up and point. He then released a web from his right wrist which would let him soar back high into the sky which caused some people to clap and a little boy to scream some words "MOMMY.. THATS SCARLET SPIDER!" Scarlet looked back for a minute and retracted his web simulating 2 guns firing off at the little boy which was a sign of showmanship in New York. After doing that he fell to the ground... But thats not what happened. He landed on a cargo truck which caused him to showboat and thank his "Audience" which was still clapping for him.

So yea anyway this truck started going towards this building which was HUGEEEEEE. But they couldn't get in for some reason.. That was rather odd. They bore the same logo on their truck which was on the building so they should be let in.. But nope they weren't. Time for Scarlet Spider to save the day!. Harvey then jumped off the truck and walked up to the drivers side window and looked at the guys.. They spoke "Ey Spidey. We need some help. Go in there and find out whats wrong.. I didn't get my paycheck yet and if those guys are hurt my family is screwed" Scarlet then looked around and then laughed hysterically before responding "HAHA that was at me? You guys want me to break into a building and find out if your boss who didn't pay YOU is alive?" The two men looked at eachother before looking at Harvey nodding their head in a yes manner. Harvey just stood there and didn't make a movement for about 19 seconds before shrugging his shoulders replying "EY fine what else am I gonna do today?" Harvey then looked at his right wrist on his backhand side and pressed a it with his left index finger. A holographic screen would come up and Harvey would start pressing it before speaking "Computer give me a generally layout and access to cameras" The computer would respond about a 24.1 second pause "Done"

With that done Harvey saw a camera with what appeared to be 6 army men. 5 armed and 1 who was being offered a weapon. Hmm... This was about to get bad. It appeared it was dead bodies all over the floor. And the unarmed officer looked like a female in someone else clothing.... That was rather weird. Anyway Harvey would then press a few buttons and saw a few ways into the building while getting close to the men. He then spit acid on the air vent exit which was down next to him on the outside of the building.. Wow this air vent was actually rather big.. These guys should get that checked out because Harvey isn't the only man who can probably do this. Going through the vent Harvey hadn't realized he didn't deactivate his communicator.. So he stopped and shimmed and headbutted his wrist turning it off, About 6 minutes into his searching he found the exit. Now with him seeing the people.. He noticed the people who were dead started moving.. This looked bad and the army men started shooting at them especially the girl. Harvey wanted to act and act fast. BOOM. A web shot out and the light was gone. They were in the darkness and Harvey would once again spit on the air vent lock before pushing it in. He then jumped out of it and pressed his spider suit insignia. He was now black like the room but he had night vision. He would then shoot the doors with webbing locking everyone in all 3 ways. He seemed to be healed up from awhile back so he knew he could last five rounds in here.. Pun intended. From there he would release about 6 mini webs grabbing for everyones guns... While doing this he jumped back to the wall where he hang from his free hand. Like a boss.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:10 pm

As soon of the lights went out, Tara let out a shriek. It was like she was living in some horror movie, and she wouldn't be the first to die! With zombies walking, and weird noises in the dark, she didn't wait a second. The doorway she came into was right behind her, and the light from the hallway was enough to shine into the room. Tara dashed back like a blur and turned the corner even before the webbing encased the door. Seeing how she was closer, faster, and the web head proceeded to shoot the vent, jump out, push his suit, then fire, she had plenty of time. Making it into the staircase, she would bend over and put her hands on her knees. Her eyes shifted to the doorway she had run through and noticed the webbing that had blocked it off. From her point of view, she couldn't exactly tell what it was, but she couldn't help but feel abit bad. "Weird..horror house..what the hell.." Her words were slurred, but she wasn't tired..She was more frightened than tired. She had been around the world more than once, and she had never seen anything so freaky. Keeping her back to the opposite wall of the room, she'd keep watch to hear the sounds coming from within the said room. If her suspicions were correct, the army people were probably being devoured by the flesh eating zombies and freakishly becoming one of them. Oh man, if there was one thing wrong with having an hyperactive mind, it was the fact that millions of horrifying scenarios could run through it in a couple of seconds. "I'll just wait till things calm down before going in there..haha..Yea, that's what I'll do.." Slowly she edged towards the staircase, ready to run at a moment's notice. She was surely a coward..Ever since she was a child she was this way. Since she was trapped in her house, she had no choice but to imagine what the world was like through games and movies..Let's just say, the Zombie games did not help.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:09 pm

The lights went out and Kyle in a instant reaction Kyle and his men sprayed the room down with gunfire. The gunfire filled the room easily as each bullet was going. They had no idea that a man in a spider suit dropped down into Kyle's line of fire. As the strange spider man shot webbings from his hands towards the door Kyle still kept on unloading an entire clip towards the man in the spider suit before the webbings could hit the door. Its almost nigh impossible to dodge bullets so without a doubt this man was going to die. For kyle had unloaded an entire clip and his men sprayed up, down, left, and right in all directions in a frenzy of bullet spray the entire room was covered with gunfire every inch every square meter everything. Kyle didn't know this but he was still aiming at the man as he was firing. Five soldiers firing in unison, the man had nowhere to go. Without a doubt he was going to die, no one not even super powered freaks could survive forty bullets in each clip making it so there firing two-hundred rounds of 5.56x45mm NATO rounds. It was safe to assume, this man was dead screwed. He had heard of extra Sixth senses that some mutants and freaks had but no matter where this guy was going he was going to be a goner soon. They kept the spray of bullets going as the spider freak was still shooting his webbings out.

(OOC: Renegade you never specified where you had landed when you jumped)
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) Dsadf11

Salem had decided to follow the strange spider man to New York City. Though Salem barley knew that guy he figured he could just put a little trust in him. And it seemed that this dude was some big time super hero in the city of New York. This made Salem laugh when he found out. Because the Crimson Spider when Salem first met him was about to get stomped by a few bodyguards at the underground. And now it would just so happen that he is some big time super hero. Salem would also go as far to follow the dude into some building to help him in seeing if some dude was alive. Though this part of helping the Crimson Spider would not go as planned. This is because the stupid Spider decided that he should take the lights out of the room so that no one could see.

This would then lead to all of the well trained solders in the room letting their fire go. As they did this one of the members would be firing right at the Crimson Spider. This would cause Salem to make a shield around himself as he sent an energy blast at the gun of the solder shooting right at the Crimson spider. This would be a good shot that unless the soldier tried to block it wrong would only damage his gun. While the shield would keep the fire from hitting Salem as he stood a good two meters behind the Crimson Spider so that he would be safer. Though Salem was sure that either way it goes this would most likely end up bad. Because not only were Zombies rising, but trained soldiers would also be firing at them.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:22 pm

OOC: Well in my post I did state that I saw you shooting the zombies and the lights went out.. Like you were still firing off on them.. Which means all of you are......

Quote :
He noticed the people who were dead started moving.. This looked bad and the army men started shooting at them especially the girl. Harvey wanted to act and act fast. BOOM.

That shows my time of arrival was the moment you guys started shooting which means i entered before you could even think a spider had entered the room. The only person who remains safe is Chronas.

Well this was very odd to see something like this happen. The lights went out Harvey blended in with the lights... Oh right there weren't lights. He was black and so was the room. Oh look that girl she dipped. She was literally gone and at a very fast rate.. She had superspeed? Interesting. Her scream was very sexy for some reason... He had already shut the doors lock and everyone else still continued to fire at the zombies who had risen a few moments ago. From this room being locked up Harvey noticed that his new found friend had followed him and made himself a little nest in the corner with a giant shield. Damn that guy had some seriously cool but weird powers. Oh yes Anyway from Here Harvey found himself back on the walls and yanking the weapons from everyone like he had already stated. He was now in charge and the weapons were tangled in webs which wouldn't break by no army guy strength. With everyone locked in now Harvey did something that if landed this would happen, Harvey would release webbing around all 5 of the army men making a layer around them most likely causing them to stand straight no slouching unless they wanted to fall straight into the web laying down in some sticky never getting out of kinda of web... Well 4 army men and their leader.With the lights still out Harvey noticed those humans were just standing there after taking the bullet damage. Strong old bastards they were. Anyway from Here Harvey would then slowly crawl over a bit to his air vent where he would activate his holographic communicator from a angle the light wouldn't shine outside. Wow through all of this Harvey didn't realize his friends shield had no actual color to it... That thing was perfect. Anyway Harvey would then hack into the frequency of the green army mens walkie talkies where he would speak "Hmm.. Im one of the good guys. Don't worry those humans aren't going to bother you. I just want to know what you guys were doing is all. If you want to your guns free from the web id advise you tell me what you were doing here... And why you were doing it. Answers now dammit!" With that said Harvey made sure he said it from a point they wouldn't hear him from. But only through their communicators.. And boy that frequency was weak. His gracefulness was that of a ninja. Not 1 noise heard throughout any of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:10 pm

kyle felt his gun rip from his hand and he sat there motionless caught in a webbing after that he heard someone talk "Hmm.. Im one of the good guys. Don't worry those humans aren't going to bother you. I just want to know what you guys were doing is all. If you want to your guns free from the web id advise you tell me what you were doing here... And why you were doing it. Answers now dammit!" he smiled, Kyle recognised the voice from TVs and other such recordings. Kyle held a decent amount of respect for the spider “I know you scarlet spider.. i hold some respect for you so im going to go against the geneva code and tell you what we are doing down here.” he motioned towards his pocket as to where the plans were for the portable nukes. ”In my pocket there are plans for portable nukes with the destructive force of four nukes into one. Either someone’s trying to destroy america or someone is trying to destroy europe, this is a private building not owned by the government, these plans should not be here at all. Now that we are here we see god d*mn bodies getting up after we shot them? Yeah.. no.. someone weird is going on here and some of my men and the lieutenant think there zombies want to give us some feedback?... oh... and Im Captain Kyle H. McKnight, #956741... Oh can you please untie me? were on the same side.” Kyle said that and meant it, now that he knew who it was. He didn’t know if he was still in the room but it didn’t matter.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:30 pm

With no one stopping her from making it to the hall, Tara had free reign to take off in a blur, up the stairs and to the rooftop of the building. Skidding to a stop infront of the helicopter, she'd shake her head and hold her arms. "Those zombie army guys are probably going to escape from the basement and end us all. I better get the heck out of New York soon. I don't want to be one of those freaks!" Taking off, off the rooftop at high speeds, she'd shoot through the air before spinning her arms and using gusts of winds to slow her decent as she landed on a building a ways away from the one before. Not risking someone being on her ass, she would immediately take off and disappear in a blink of an eye. If there was one thing she got out of this experience, it was a new costume for some work in the future..So she didn't leave empty handed. That was good, right?

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:00 am

Hmm... This man he spoke.. His name was Kyle from what he was saying and he happened to have alot of information on why he was here.. Wow in all honesty Harvey didn't think the green army man would have a legit answer as to why he came here but damn he did. Now Harvey had owed him an apology... Psh fuck that. Harvey then watch Kyle signal for his pocket as he had important information. Harvey would then jump out of his hole walk over to the guns and untangled them touching the web and it began to fall apart. He walked over to the men and touched the web letting it come loose. He then spoke after he had jumped back to his hole "I guess i owe you one for the mistaken identity Kyle. Your free to go just shoot the door"

Exit
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Salem silently stood back with his shield blocking all the bullets coming at him. And as this was going on the Scarlet Spider was busy with a person who seemed like the commander of these soldiers. Though none of this all mattered to Salem as he was just waiting on the Scarlet spider. And soon the Scarlet Spider would finish talking to the commander of the soldiers about what was going on and he and Salem would then leave as Salem used his Mana wings to fly through the street. As he and the Scarlet Spider made their way to a place that Salem had no idea of.

{E X I T}
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Kyle looked grabbed his gun along side his men and walked over the webbing. He put eighteen rounds into it and watched the webbing disappear. He looked back and motioned to his men out the door. When they got out Kyle realized the Lieutenant was not with them, but it mattered not. Sacrifices were needed and you can't save everyone, he looked up the stairs and looked back to his men and sighed. And they begun once more running up the steps once more. After forty-five minutes later they reached the top and ran over to the chopper only to find both pilots knocked out "If these two are knocked out.. who the f*ck was that down there!" Rico exclaimed. Kyle thought long and hard to himself "Doesn't matter.. she helped us now get on board and tend to the pilots.. im more then capable of flying this thing." With that the men began scarmlbing moving the pilots out while Kyle got in the pilot seat and started the chopper. They lifted out and began heading away from the city towards the outskirts in a small hidden location from the public. Kyle knew he was going to meet that girl one day again, one way or another. See now.. he has a few questions.
-Exit Topic, Submitting for Prestige-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)   Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day in the good ol' NYC (open to all)
Page 1 of 1