Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
For NPC!!! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
For NPC!!! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
For NPC!!! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
For NPC!!! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
For NPC!!! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
For NPC!!! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
For NPC!!! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
For NPC!!! EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
For NPC!!! EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

For NPC!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknowable Harlem

Unknowable Harlem

For NPC!!! Empty
PostSubject: For NPC!!!   For NPC!!! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Emelie sat in the prison her insane self had released, she did odd things, basically bouncing of the walls. The white room state empty and odd, it brought upon herself insanity. She was already crazy and this could do nothing, the food that was on the table, would just sit there collecting bacteria. She wouldn't grab anything at all, each day passed the food was piling up a few of the guards had placed a bet on how long she'd last after a another day. Her body began to shut down, she wasn't dieng but she'd fake pass out and 4 days without water or food was enough to make the guards worried about her. The entire time she had been coming up with a plan of sorts to make her escape. She'd hope the agents noticed what happened. Her body laid on the floor motionless. She'd sit there fallen on the floor, pretending to lie motionless. Her body would not move at all. She tried to make it look as real as possible. The food was stacked high on her bed, she'd actually hadn't sleeped the entire time she had been here. Being on the cold floor soothed her body, pretty soon she became drozy and she could feel herself falling asleep, she now had aboned her faking of passing out and was struggling to stay asleep. If she fell asleep she'd look as if she had actually passed out and that with the tray of meals piled high on her bed, it'd be easy to assume she had passed out from lack of water. She had a dry throat and most likely would have the symptoms. She finally fell asleep on the floor, the guards would think she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Anarchist

For NPC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For NPC!!!   For NPC!!! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 pm

"She hasn't eaten for days, apparently." The blonde haired man sat at his desk, looking at a computer screen that showed the female on camera. Leaning against the wall behind him, with his arms crossed and sly smile, the green haired man would shrug his shoulders. "Maybe we should go in there and check on her." The man rubbed his chin. "Or let's not." The green haired man gave a sly smile, as his hat remained hanging over his eyes. The yellow haired man would look over his shoulder with a confused look. "Don't you see? We can use this. Know the old saying? Break a few eggs to make an omelette. With her death we could simply plead we didn't have enough funding to support all our criminals. No one will ask questions about her. She killed officers and a kid on TV, and if she had a family they would have been looking for her by now. If we get more funding we have more money for supplies and more men. With more men we get a tighter security. With a tighter security, you'll finally be able to head home once and awhile to see that wife and kid of yours. So just wait her out, friend. She doesn't have much longer." The blonde man looked at the screen once more, before giving a solemn nod. This was true..and it had been months since he had seen his wife and kid. Before he could turn back around to agree with his adviser, the green haired man was gone without a trace.

Appearing on the bed in the passed out girl's cell, the man would be eating a few bites of the food built up overtime. "Such a drama queen. Don't worry, the cameras are off now. It's just you and me. You know, they're convinced on letting you die up there. I think it's funny."
Back to top Go down
Hulk

For NPC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For NPC!!!   For NPC!!! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:35 pm

Her face layer against the cold floor, it felt cool and quite odd. She was passed out, but something had awoken her. It was a strange force as if it called her to become awake, as it plucked her limb body up from the ground. She awoke, hosting herself into the air, looking at her odd surrounding, then something clicked. The memories began to rush back to her, everything that had happened she was ritualized of what was happening. She shook cold, her body needed water. Even though the water had been standing still for days. It was quite the need for her thirst. She hadn't yet noticed the man, she reached her hand to drink multiple cups of water. Swallowing it down, with a hand to wipe away any left over particles of water. Time slowly began to catch up with her as she realized the strange man's comment. The words pierced into her soul, "Death.....huh? Never thought it'd end like this....Who might you be? Whats going on...Something isn't quite right. Please I am on my last leg...I beg of you to help. The other two morons in my head are incompetent. Rid me of them and free me from this place and I will do whatever is nessacry" She said slowly, this was a hope at her, a last will of the old Emelie, she just wanted herself back and for her freedom back. Something has changed in her, she was still her old self. But a more changed person, not a separate person. "I beg of you" Emelie prayed one last time. Her hands reached out for his arms in a attempt to grab his hands and stair into the man preached upon her bed.
Back to top Go down
Anarchist

For NPC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For NPC!!!   For NPC!!! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:51 pm

The man with the green hair put a finger in his mouth, causing a gagging reaction to throw up the food he had recently consumed. "Ugh, I thought that'd taste better." Moving his head, he'd look towards the woman downing cups of water and gave a sly smile. "Aww that's not fun. It'd be fun to have a new soul down in the underworld. Though, your soul seems weak and frail." The green haired man gave a sly laugh as he raised a hand to hold his hat in place. "You want out? I can get you out of here. Ask and you'll receive and I'll get you far out of this prison." Extending a hand, the green haired man would give a wide smile. Beneath the darkness of his hat, there would be a slight amber hue emanating. This would be all that was said. Either a Yes or No would be the answer. If it was a No, he'd phase through the wall and leave her where she was. If it was a Yes, he'd take her hand and prepare to lead her to a world outside the prison.
Back to top Go down
Hulk

For NPC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For NPC!!!   For NPC!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:37 am

She looked up at the man not knowing or even believing what he just said, this was quite a supprise. Could he really help her escape to this new found world..."Yes I will, from now on I am your humble servant. I will keep my mouth shut and always do what you ask. I will be a pawn in your great schemes of plans. Death is nothing to me, take me now to this new world." Emelie slowly moved away from the bed the man lead out a hand, she'd place her hand on his. She was prepared for whatever was going to happen. Where is this world outside of the prison, is it all in her head or what..."ah" she yelped a little bit as her body began to feel weird. Were is she going to end up, what is going on. This new world will be quite excting, she hoped although to return to her old place and never need to do anything again. She decide to lay down killing, but now she'd most likely do whatever this new man asked her, she was still the old Emelie, just tired and still holding onto her emotionless self. She'd be prepared for a dazling of colors and bright booms in the air. Her brain was super charged by old Emelie asserting dominance over the other people in her head. The man's hand felt rough and tough as if he had been working for years, he was quite a odd man. His hands seemed to drip sweat onto her, it seemed like forever to Emelie she was so unsure of what was going on at all.
Back to top Go down
Anarchist

For NPC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For NPC!!!   For NPC!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:20 pm

The moment the female took his hand, the two of them would be swallowed into flames. It would feel like every cell in her body was ripped apart and set aflame, as they two would now be hovering over the river styx in the center of the underworld. With his usual sly smile, the clown released her hand. There was no land in site, and no ferries to save her. She would fall directly into the center of the river styx where her soul would be claimed by the underworld. Laughing, the clown would have been floating far up ahead. If she attempted to grab him, she would have phased completely through his body. There was nothing she could do for taking the hand of the man born and moulded by the underworld. Laying down in mid air, the green haired man would look down towards the woman who's soul would now be leaving her body. "I did say I would save you from the prison, didn't I? Now have fun with the beasts of the underworld. This is true freedom." A cackle was released from the green haired man's gullet, as his jaw began to extend to abnormal lengths. "I'll make sure you have alot more company down here in the meantime. Welcome to your new home."
Back to top Go down
Hulk

For NPC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For NPC!!!   For NPC!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:28 pm

In the small fraction of time that they were teleporting, the bomb would exploded, destroying and killing the both, if the clown did nothing, the bomb would blow up and kill them both. The large explosion would absorb them both, Emelie may get her revenge against him, or not. The large explsion would certainly kill them both, it'd be odd to see how the clown would deal with the situation, those few seconds of time felt like forever Emelie wasn't sure what would happen or how should would mange to get out of this, she had forgot about the explosive off her neck at all. It was a stupid mistake, she wasn't thinking at all.

Back to top Go down
Anarchist

For NPC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For NPC!!!   For NPC!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:49 pm

The explosion would occur in the underworld, and successfully engulf them both in the blast range. As it ended, there would be only one figure floating, and it would be the green haired man himself. The girl's head would have been obliterated from it. Standing there with his clothes burned off from the flames and power of the explosion, the clown himself would be missing an arm and half a leg. There was no killing what was never alive in the first place. And in the underworld, the clown was where it was in its strongest form. The grief sicken souls from the river styx would be forcefully dragged into the clown's being. Merging with his body and reforming the lost limbs without a problem. Throughout it all, the clown made no change from his sly looking expression. Maybe if she tried to kill him when they were on Earth's plain, she would have had a better chance. In the Underworld, he was practically unstoppable. Giving a cackle, he'd release the remains of her body into the river before disappearing in a fiery explosion. There was still much to do on Earth. Much more souls to carry into the depths of the world where they belonged.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For NPC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For NPC!!!   For NPC!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

For NPC!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: