Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The First two Events EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The First two Events EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The First two Events EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The First two Events EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The First two Events EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The First two Events EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The First two Events EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The First two Events EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The First two Events EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The First two Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

The First two Events Empty
PostSubject: The First two Events   The First two Events EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Ok, so the site is officially up and running and there are a few things in place. First I want to thank all of staff for there support in helping me with the site you guys have been amazing and it couldn't have happened without you. Secondly I want to say welcome to all of the new members rolling in the site is fresh and we are still evolving but we plan on being here for the long run and having a lot of fun. I'm aiming for a relaxed Drama Free role playing environment for everyone to just chill out and let their imagination run wild. Now that the formalities are out of the way lets get to business shall we. The first few events are listed below;

Recruiting contest
Ok, this contest starts time now so any recruiting made prior to me putting this up doesn't count sorry....lol. For every member that is recruited your character shall gain 10 prestige. The recruit must have their character approved and be active for one weeks time(that means actually roleplaying) for you to receive your prestige. The person with the most recruited members will receive a symbiote suit or an item with one sup power attached to it that is magical in nature. This will be labeled as an event item so tech levels will not matter. So get out there and get those members rolling in!!! (Please do not make different accounts to try and win this competition if it is found out you will be banned from this competition and all future ones as well.

Stop Mr. Love
The first plot villain is out there running around and his name is Mr. Love ironically. We are gonna have fun with this so guys get out there and start role playing. The person(s) that bring him down will get double prestige for kill or arrest. The prestige is incentive but remember this is for plot to encourage everyone to role play. Please no metagaming or trying to be overly competitive to the point of bickering this is our first trial plot so lets do it right.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com

The First two Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: