Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Ms. Flash Ability & Skill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Ms. Flash Ability & Skill Empty
PostSubject: Ms. Flash Ability & Skill   Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Name: Invisible Streak
    Power: Super Speed
    Description:
    Moving so fast, photons don't have the chance to bounce off Miss Flash and into the eyes of another. This means she can move fast enough through the average field of vision to be unseen, and in other words, invisible. Depending on her current speed will label just how visible she truly is. If she is running below 300mph but more than 100mph she'll appear as a blur to the naked eye. When going any faster, she won't be visible at all to the naked eye thanks to her small size and immense speed.

Skill Name: Flash Step V. 2
    Skill Specialty: Hunter
    Skill Rank: B
    Skill Description:
    Tara has the ability to sneak up on people using her ability. This can give her the element of surprise when dealing with multiple opponents. She can lose the trail of anyone who can't follow her speed with ease (through a main power increased perception power). A person's eyes never stop moving. We never look steadily at a single point in space. We are not aware of it, but our eyes constantly dart from one location in the visual scene to another. They make small jumps that last about a fifth of a second. These jumps are called “saccades,” during which our visual system is suppressed. Tara reads these saccades and shoots past during it, to make it seem as though she's vanished suddenly. This allows her to lose the trail of anyone attempting to look directly at her to pinpoint her location when/where she's moving.
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Flash Ability & Skill   Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Just so you know, I COULD slap an approval on these, but I like to make things interesting soo:

-Photons move at the speed of light. Are you consequently claiming you can move at the speed of light? 299 792 458 mps is almost ungodly fast. So I'll offer an alternative. You vibrate (it'll be the lead up to when you can run through walls and stuff) and suffer a small redux to speed.
Just an alternative, doesn't have to be used, but it'd make more sense.

The other one is okay I guess.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Flash Ability & Skill   Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Yea Photons move at the speed of light but that won't register if the object moving is fast enough to pass through your field of vision before the photons have a chance to register and relay the information back to you. It's not beating light itself, it's just beating the human limitation of eye sight. Of course if the object is in the point of view long enough, it'd be registered, but let's say you're looking forward. She comes running by at her optimum speed. Do you think you'd see her if she's not at a far enough range where you have a larger view of vision?
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Flash Ability & Skill   Ms. Flash Ability & Skill EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Nope, she'd blur right by, the brains continuous photo-taking way of vision would ensure that she was unseen. Hmm. I guess this will be fine. (Not enough mods around for me to consult anyone else).

'Proved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Flash Ability & Skill   Ms. Flash Ability & Skill Empty

Back to top Go down

Ms. Flash Ability & Skill
Page 1 of 1