Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Monster Hunter [Mission]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Monster Hunter [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter [Mission]   Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Mission Name: Monster Hunter
Number of Contestants: 1 - 3
Objective: Destroy the Mechanical Wasps
Reward: 30 prestige
Details: Robotic abnormality hunter hornets have escaped a weapons lab and are on their way to New York. Making its way into the city, it is destroying anything in its way until it finds a target to eradicate. These targets are any lifeforms not complete human. Shut them down at all costs.
NPCs: 2 Robotic Hornets

Robotic Hornet Series v.2
Monster Hunter [Mission] The-Amazing-Spider-Man_Vs_Robot

The robotic hornet comes with four modifications and is powered by an electricity power supply. It stands at 6 feet tall and 6 feet wide, and holds four legs and two wings. One modification is in its torso that shoots out a jet of flames, giving the hornet flight and allowing it to fly at speeds of 400mph. Another modification comes to its head piece, where it can scan a humanoid to see if it is a mutant, alien, or just a regular human being, helping it identify its targets. In its right wing is a modification that allows it to fire electricity bolts out at 60mph that stuns a target in a web of shocks for a single post. On its right wing is a more concentrated blast that can sear through steel if given time to cut through it for more than two seconds. It can also cause burns if it hits an actual person. When it flies, a trail of electricity is left in its wake, simply for show. The hornet is made of steel. A few average powered, good hits would allow someone to burst through it entirely. There are two of these hornets and they are able to amp each other up and release electrical discharges throughout the area that can severely fry electronics and people.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter [Mission]   Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:54 am

Cake walk for Kira.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter [Mission]   Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:59 am

I guess I;m taking this.
Back to top Go down
Will Benson

Will Benson

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter [Mission]   Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:13 pm

So is this one still taken? Just wondering because it hasn't been responded to or put a thread in to mark that it's been done.

If it isn't taken anymore I'd like to take it lol. Kind of funny how I am offering to take a Spider-man oriented case, haha!
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter [Mission]   Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Go for it Will. Whoever makes the topic for it can do it. There are no dibs
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter [Mission]   Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 pm

I'll sign up to NPC this mission unless you are going to
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter [Mission]   Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 pm

I'll take this mission and I'll make the topic now
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter [Mission]   Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Current NPC
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter [Mission]   Monster Hunter [Mission] EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter [Mission]   Monster Hunter [Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter [Mission]
Page 1 of 1