Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
A Rose by any other Name-less EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

A Rose by any other Name-less

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief

Mischief

A Rose by any other Name-less Empty
PostSubject: A Rose by any other Name-less   A Rose by any other Name-less EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:07 pm

The "One Without a Name" had stolen the interest from a certain few individuals over his time. From the collection of the sphere (cause we both know he's going to get that), and his work far before in the Zoo area, the skill level he possessed was far above average. He had the makings to be much more than a simple demonic influence in a human society. He had the potential to become the handle on a blade that could cut the life support of the old corrupt world and bring new "Order." One would be lying to themselves if they didn't think the world needed some type of changing. A new empire, so to speak. Where criminals were held accountable for their actions and used as an example for the others to stop their mockery of society's laws. A letter was delivered to the Nameless one on a black steel dagger. The note, itself, were simply words. 'We're watching you. The old refinery on the outskirts of town. Be there.' There was an insignia at the bottom of the page that resembled a dagger and flower. If the letter, itself, was scanned for hand prints or finer prints, there would be none. The only way of initiating contact back to the mysterious sender was to go to the address stated. Risky business, as anything could have happened, but business none the less. And if the man did indeed go to the building that was mentioned, there would be a single light hanging from the ceiling of the warehouse, shining down on a single black rose that laid across the metal floor so silently.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: A Rose by any other Name-less   A Rose by any other Name-less EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:59 pm

"It is impolite to keep tabs on people and not introduce yourself. Even more impolite to simply leave a letter. So informal and very much old school. A text or maybe an e-ail would have been nice. But we have to go using mystical daggers and what not. But I have seen this routine several times in my many lifetimes sir. Let me guess, you guys have some corny ass name that has shadow or Darkness in it. Maybe the Dark Order of potato skins or some BS. Maybe with some righteous cause or some exaggerated deity or cares less about your little movement. Sounds about right?" He had spoken this yet the man would not be able to see him he was almost sure of it. Sensory would be very hard as well. Those words were merely speculation however as he didn't even attempt to read the man's mind. "What is it that you want from me exactly other than to irritate me..... I was clipping my toenails when I got the letter and you should see my little toe now!!" He would look genuinely upset about this however ridiculous it sounded. It was then that he revealed himself behind the man. The voices previously were in the mans head so they came from no certain direction. So most likely the appearance of the man behind him would be a complete surprise.

stuffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: A Rose by any other Name-less   A Rose by any other Name-less EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:18 pm

"You sure do enjoy the sound of your own voice, don't you 'One without a Name'? Haha!" A playful response from the darkness, as the voice seemed rather young and childish. It even had some chuckles thrown in there. The sound of footsteps and twirls would echo throughout the room, as the albino boy who had set the meeting was acting his usual way. Extremely childish. Perhaps this was the persona he adopted as an assassin, or was just his actual one. The echo would listen to the man's next words and would hum a tone in the darkness. Traits similar to that of a Mockingbird who would even sing at night. As the next sentence the man would 'speak' ended, Echo would simply begin to laugh in the darkness once again. "Perhaps I sought out the wrong demon. I was looking for the one without a Name, not a woman who made sure her nails were perfectly put together. You're funny." Same exact childish tone as before, as his laughs echoed through the room once again. His dancing around would come to an abrupt stop, as he'd bump into the man who suddenly appeared behind him, and cause him to fall back, catching himself, and flipping back to his feet. "Oooh. Neat trick you got there." His amber eyes would seemingly be glowing from the single light source in the room. Putting a single finger on the edge of his tongue, Echo would give a childish grin before extending his opposite hand for a hand shake. "So we finally meet. They said you were much taller, and much more demonic. I go by many names, but most call me Mockingbird or Echo. I prefer the latter. Kek.." A basic conversation starter.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: A Rose by any other Name-less   A Rose by any other Name-less EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:44 pm

He listened to the man take a few verbal shots at his pride and he would simply give a muffled chuckle in response. "I'm fresh out of hell fire and horns ....sorry to disappoint. However fun this verbal spar is I believe you have some business with me?" It was then that his demeanor took on a more serious aspect and his tone grew more direct. One might have thought at that moment that he had grown 7ft taller as the aura of command became more apparent. A small dip in the head would be given in a respectful manner rather than the western custom of a handshake. The man could have taken offense as it would show lack of trust but in fact Nameless didn't trust him so it held very little weight. He would then take a seat after walking past the man. He filled the wooden chair waiting for the boy to get to the point.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: A Rose by any other Name-less   A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:30 am

Echo took note that the man didn't wish to shake his hand, and only smiled in response while slowly lowering the offer. "That's a good sign. It appears you're not the type to trust others so easily. Good." Mockingbird would reach into his pocket with a free hand and remove what appeared to be a red apple. Rubbing it against his shirt, he'd pull it to his lips and take a bite. The crunch seemed to echo throughout the room, as he continued to munch without a care in the world. His amber eyes watched the demonic being take a seat in a chair, and would spin on his heels. "I, personally, have no business with you, demon. But a certain organization I work with does. There's no point in me telling you the name, as we technically do not exist. But surely over the amount of time you've been around, you've heard of disasters happening that tested humanity as a whole. For example, the Black Plague. Do you truly believe rats and flees were the cause of such a pandemic? Haha! How do you think such a bacteria was created in the first place?" The mockingbird laughed out loud before taking another bite of the apple and shuffling back towards the rose in the center of the room. Spinning to a stop, he'd fall down into a kneel and place a single finger on the bud of the rose. "The certain organization I work for was the cause. They've been the cause of everything pushing humanity in the right direction. Keeping humanity in "Order" you could say. Eradicating those who wish to do harm in society and mock its laws. The people I work for.."-the boy's eyes shifted up to look towards the Nameless one as he lifted the black rose-"..have single-handedly shaped the world into what it is today. Though, there are some things they are still working on. Even if they date back to the early 1800s, there is still much to be done." Giving a childish smile and laugh, Echo would stand back up and begin to spin on the heels of his feet, almost as if he was dancing, before suddenly flipping up onto the table the demon sat at. "This organization has taken an interest in you, Mr. Name. I'm simply delivering the message. Only a certain few can get an invite into the Order."
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: A Rose by any other Name-less   A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 am

Nameless placed his thumb and index finger around his chin in thought before he looked up at the man. " It is an intriguing offer ....tell me how does this work exactly? Who do I report too....following orders has never been a strong point for me. Details friend....details.....I am impressed from what you told me but remember I have been around since the great oceans were nothing but dirt. When men bowed before fire...so this age old organization to you is the newest trend to me. If I am going to be a part of something it shall not own me, it is an investment. As such I will ensure it's success by any means. So, this is what you do ...tell your superiors I shall join pending their approval on my conditions. Condition number one is that I bring a few of my people in. Condition number two is that I'm not starting off at the bottom of the totem pole. I will do whatever initiation and training is required but after that I stride to my own tune within the guidelines." After that he would simply lean back and wait for the mans response. His eyes would give off a crimson glow as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: A Rose by any other Name-less   A Rose by any other Name-less EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:49 am

"Conditions Conditions. There's no need to go that far into the conversation when you haven't even been initiated. If you want to know my 'superiors' you can meet them yourself. I'm just here to pique your interest, and my job is done." The amber eyed boy would take a bow. "Whenever you're ready to learn of The Order, make your way to Tianlong, China. Once there, the villagers will show you the way. So I guess this is good bye for now. Dewa Mata!" Mockingbird dropped the apple and rose onto the table and twirled in the air. Once landing, he'd start to run for the door with his usual childish expression before it turned into a more mature smirk. If allowed, he would have ran out the entrance and disappeared into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rose by any other Name-less   A Rose by any other Name-less Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rose by any other Name-less
Page 1 of 1