Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Deep Sea Dive {Plot}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akuma

Akuma

The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Sea Dive {Plot}   The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 pm

The girl stopped crying long enough to start speaking, and it seemed that she wanted them to fight for the sphere. Well, this was an odd notion, considering the circumstances. The floating person wasn't quite causing an immediate threat to her life, as Raishin was. If she was smart, she would have simply given him the sphere, but now it seemed that he would have to simply take it. The other guy had the right idea, and simply told her to shut up, which was essentially what Raishin wanted her to do. Raishin instead squeezed her mouth so that it opened up slightly, and then using the long, sharp claws of his left hand, he would enter her mouth with two fingers. Peering into it, he would quickly find the only shiny blue object in her mouth, and begin to pluck it out.

"Struggling would be very dangerous for you, so please stay calm." Raishin would say in his soft tone, before simply grabbing the sphere, and then the claws would exit her mouth. If she decided to struggle, there would be more than a few nasty scars left on her face and inside of her mouth. Once he obtained the sphere, he would simply re-address the person that stated something. "You don't decide to do things on a whim sometimes? Your life must be boring. Calculating every single action is exactly the ideals I'm trying to change. Sometimes you just have to instill a little chaos." Raishin would then begin floating away, and once he was out of range for his blood ability, the restraints would simply vanish, the blood going into the water and becoming bait for hungry sharks.

"This could have gone better you know." Raishin would direct it towards the girl, before passing a quick glance into the eyes of the man that seemed to be on a higher level than the girl for sure. Raishin wouldn't say anything, simply smirk towards him, before heading off towards the main land where he came from. He would grasp the sphere in his hand, looking at it. It seemed to have a sort of essence or purpose besides being a simple sphere. "I shall take very good care of you, little beauty." Raishin would then fly off, slightly tired and dismal because of the glaring sun, and simply make a sort of crystal hood on his armor.

[attempted exit]
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Sea Dive {Plot}   The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Emelie was out of luck, neither of the great lords. Cared that the other was next to them, it almost seems as if they were working together. They just sat there, only caring about the sphere. As if each other didn't even exist, it seemed like to her neither of them cared to each other was. All they seem to care about was the sphere, this made Emelie wonder what exactly she was holding in her mouth, but finally one of the Lord spoke. He was very insulting to her, and something suddenly happened, Emelie said something she would normally never even think of. For now she really was a naïve and innocent scared little girl. But when the words came out of her mouth, it was something that she would never ever even think of her same entire life. "So you don't listen to what the mortals say,but you're just going to let this guy steal with yours. As long as I just keep my mouth shut. You seem to now acknowledge him, but now he's going to take something that you earned that you should chase down. I want no part of this honestly I just want to throw this thing in the ocean. You are obviously too powerful and too great for me to even bear against, but I guess if you just want him to have it I should just give it to them". This was the old Emelie who spoke, this only meant that the real Emelie was coming back very soon and soon maybe Emelie would be herself again. Now two scenarios could unfold, one the Lord completely ignoring her words and not care him if he would do nothing, she herself would attempt to stop the man from ripping the marble from her mouth. Or the man could listen whatever would happen in the next pivotal few seconds would decide who goes home with the marble, she didn't plan to she was too scared and frightened to anyways. But if the man did get close enough to where she he could take it she would simply spit it out over the ocean attempting to send it the ocean. And if the man would try to go get it he would Artie been too close range and have to deal with her, she would quickly break through the blood manipulation, is a few other tricks allowing him to be an easy target and most likely taken down if he didn't seem the type for close quarters combat. She'd easily wrapped her legs around his waist and kick him in the stomach by removing one of the legs from his waist. For she would time it just right to he was going for mouth and if you would try and strike her with his hands she quickly dodge it. And then after getting her hands-free from breaking through the blood and manipulation. She would begin to beat up the man's face with her fist, and her legs wrapped around his. But once the blue marble fell into the ocean that she would fire is far away as possible from the other man and as fast as possible and be prepared for him to come zooming down and if she could vault from the current man or away from the man in stop him while still keeping a foothold on the boat for balance. But if the man acted she would simply do nothing and most likely give the marble to one of them she saw the purpose in keeping it anymore but she didn't want to anger either them so she decide that she couldn't pick a favorite or give it to one of them, for the other would surely bring wrath.
—Name: Chinese Kenpo
—Specialty: Physical Prowess
—Rank: C
—Description: She has achieved a black belt in Kenpo allowing for more accurate strikes and fighting in combat. This allows for more flexibility among other things.

—Name: Muay Thai
—Specialty: Physical Prowess
—Description: This allows her to be able to come into close contact in a fight and normal win a grappling contest! Also making elbows and knees much more effective and fighting from the ground.

—Name: Built In Muscles!
—Power: Super Human Fighter
—Description: Due to her ability as a natural born fighter she has reflexes that kick in. Allowing her to dodge and fight back with any foe, as if her muscles have decades of intense martial arts training. This also give her a boost in strength, not super human but extremely powerful enough to lift 1,200!

Name: Time Slow Down
Power: Super Human Fighter
Description: Her mutant powers allow things to seemingly slow down. While realistically it is her body just reacting on its own, it is a natural movement. She can dodge at most a man armed with a hand gun firing at her. Otherwise this ability is general useless when being attack by multiple men with guns.

If it doesn't play out this way no of the ablites are used.

Last edited by Lukas 2 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Sea Dive {Plot}   The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:39 pm

OoC: Seeing how Keita's hypnotic eyes attack was ignored, and he was close enough to direct your eyes into his own, as stated in his post, I'm just going to go off the fact that it worked. But I'll split my post in half just incase.

If it didn't work...

Mischief would look at the woman with narrowed eyes as she tried to egg him on and simply scoffed with a laugh. "Woman you're pathetic. I hate mortals more than I wish to spread chaos, and chaos is never planned. I would be going against my own code if I were to try and take this sphere away from this man, seeing how he is gathering them on such a whim. Everyone makes plans and plans, but when things don't go according to plan there is chaos." The boy remained floating in the air. Objecting to the woman's words, she would spit out the sphere back into the ocean before attacking the vampire. As the blue sphere traveled far enough away and was about to hit the water, it would suddenly stop and shoot away from the boat and up towards Mischief who was still ten meters away. With the female busy with the vamp, and the sphere shooting at him fast enough, he'd catch it and shoot off flying into the sky with a laugh. Did she forget he used telekinesis or something? Not the smartest move, but it wasn't his concern anymore, as he took off at 200mph away from the scene.

If it did work...

Mischief would watch the man pluck the sphere from the woman's mouth and simply cross his arms with narrowed eyes. "What do you know of chaos in the first place? I was born from chaos, you're simply riding on its curtails." As the vampire flew away, Mischief would follow behind while flicking a wrist and causing the section of the boat the woman was standing on to suddenly flip over on top of her. "Whoops."

[Attempted Exit]
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Sea Dive {Plot}   The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:09 pm

OOC: You know what, forget it, let's say she spit the thing out and tried to kick me, I don't mind

Raishin was amused, that the girl was trying to pit them against each other. Beings such as themselves had no need for pettiness such as that, and it seemed that this girl was intent on killing herself. Instead of trying to reason, instead of simply giving up the sphere and saving herself, she instead spit it out when Raishin tried to pry it from her mouth, and Raishin simply caught it, almost instantly. He was much faster than others would think, and he even manipulated his armor to make sure it didn't slow him down. He had the sphere, but this girl was intent on doing something more. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he simply caused the armor there to send sharp tendrils immediately through her legs. The tendrils would sow themselves through her flesh, keeping her body touching his, before the rest of his armor would break off, turn into sharp spikes, and skewer the woman through. She was touching him, so dodging the tendrils was impossible, and then the subsequent spikes would be also impossible to dodge as well. It also didn't matter that the mortal was fast for her kind, because Raishin was faster, and he simply watched the woman, now skewered completely through by his crystal spears, and then he threw her body overboard, and held the sphere in his hand. The armor would reform on his body, and he would flat away, not even looking back. This day was more of an annoyance than anything, and he hoped that the day wouldn't turn out like it had just did.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Sea Dive {Plot}   The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Something unexpected happened, she didn't think the man would expect her to spit it out. He began to reach out the reach out very slowly, she could see his movement very hard to follow. Instead of trying to go for a Muy Tai grab, as her arms began to pull against the blood, seeing the man grab the small object made her change what she was going to do. With him already having that man, it was quite pointless for her to even try and take him down. He'd already grabbed the sphere,so fighting them now would serve no purpose. She simply sit there being on high alert making sure he didn't try anything else. There was something about him though, she started to feel something odd. She think she was in love with the man, she was too nervous to look him in the face. She started to giggle uncontrollably, "God, you are so beautiful. Please take me with you" she would beg. She was happy that she hadn't came in contact with them, for this would have ailed her later. Although somewhere deep inside her she really didn't care for the man, it was most likely her inner self. But for right now she was too enthralled with the man. she'd wait for the man to leave and if he exited she exit also in attempts to follow him.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Sea Dive {Plot}   The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:00 am

Raishin simply started to float off, as the woman wasn't giving him anymore trouble, so he didn't need to do anything that some would consider as, "drastic" to get the sphere. He held the object in his hands, how beautiful it was, and wondered what the overall purpose of it was, and he longed to find the others. He didn't even necessarily need all the others, depending on the person, he might even help them collect all of them. He was simply curious, and wanted dreadfully to know what their purpose was, and he simply tucked it away in his coat pocket, before floating away from the scene. He wondered how the girl would escape the island, but then again, the crashed helicopter and other such things that washed up on the island should have some sort of radio, or even a phone or something, so it wouldn't be too difficult to get away from the island. At least she wasn't trapped in the water anymore, where Raishin left some of his blood, which was definitely attracting sharks from far and wide.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Unknowable Harlem

Unknowable Harlem

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Sea Dive {Plot}   The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:40 am

presstiged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Sea Dive {Plot}   The Deep Sea Dive {Plot} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deep Sea Dive {Plot}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2