Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
To the Restaurant!  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
To the Restaurant!  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
To the Restaurant!  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
To the Restaurant!  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
To the Restaurant!  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
To the Restaurant!  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
To the Restaurant!  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
To the Restaurant!  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
To the Restaurant!  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

To the Restaurant!

Go down 
+2
Confused
Keita
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

To the Restaurant!  Empty
PostSubject: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Luke recently found someone who thought his ability to eat a massive amount of food and drink was astounding, and asked if he wanted to eat somewhere very good. Luke would have agreed immediately, but he didn't have any money, but his friend said that if he finished a lot of food, he would get it free, because it was a contest of some sort. An eating contest would be fun, so of course Luke went there right away, to make sure he was nice and full all day. It was almost noon, which meant that the lunch time rush was there at the restaurant, so he would have a large audience. His friend was older, and so he had to order the large meal. It was a huge steak, a bunch of french fries, and then some sort of salad, and he had to finish it all within one hour. Luke simply chuckled, knowing that he would only need a minute or two, and everyone gathered around the table, waiting to laugh at the small kid when he probably failed.

Luke knew he couldn't fail something as simple as eating food, even though the steak was almost as big as he was, and it probably weighed as much. Luke took up his fork, and grabbed another one off of a table, licking his lips in anticipation. A timer went off, signifying that the contest has started, and Luke tore off a small piece of the steak with his mouth, chewed, and swallowed it. The people laughed at such a small bite, some were shouting at him that he could do it, just three hundred more of those, and Luke then sighed. The steak was really good, and he was sort of sad that he wasn't going to take his time enjoying it, as it was cooked just the right way, but he shrugged, and then started shoveling the french fries into his mouth.

The large pile of fries was gone within twenty seconds, Luke was barely even chewing, simply chewing every now and then to make sure most people didn't catch on to his power. He then started devouring the salad, which was much easier because it was mostly water vegetables, and finlly, there was the steak. Huge bites withered the steak down within a little less than a minute, to where only the bone was left, and then Luke shrugged, and chomped on the bone as well, turning it into energy to feed himself. Luke felt nice and full, took a deep breath in, and sighed outwards, enjoying the meal. The audience was in awe, and Luke simply jumped down from the chair, and was quickly taken by the owner, and they snapped his picture to go on the wall. The cheering inside even brought in several people into the store to see what happen, and the story was quickly explained. Three minutes, twenty seven seconds, and the meal was finished.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 pm

The sun blared bright fits of red and orange that day, Emelie walked out onto the bored walk to peer into the ocean no matter how beautiful it looked it made her feel no enjoyment or any compelling emotion. She looked with almost blank eyes, but for a girl who wore such skimpy clothes her personality didn't fit the look, She hated wearing thongs as they made her ass ich. The skinny jeans with wholes around her ass and calves made her legs hurt and feel stuffy. The bright red tube top which she rarely wore due to it show'd her actually figure which she tried to hide most of the time. Today was a odd day for her as even she had forgot to but on her fake forehead and nose piece. It seems the only thing she remember to put on was her green contacts. This annoyed her due to the unwanted attention from men, she swore to herself "the next man who looks at me wrong. Will get punched!" A few men made the mistake and started to snicker and point at her, but thankfully for them something spiked her interest. A man and women were saying "Oh my god, Look at that boy eat how is that even possible what is that kid" Her entire attention snapped towards the boy. It was completely disgusting to any normal person who was watching, but for some reasons she didn't seem to care for the grotesque way the boy was eating. "he's kinda cute" she thought, "what a nice little brother he'd make", quickly that thought brought up many other bad memories she quickly shoved it from her mind. She walked up to one of the front tables of course it was full, a couple of men jousting at the boy. Were quickly selected as her targets to move so she could watch him. She realized that maybe she shouldn't move as it seemed he was almost finished.

After the boy easily won by a land slide. She walked up to him as he exited from the eating station, "Wow Impressive kid, I've never seen a skinny kid like you eat that much food! What are you a trash compacter?" She said jokingly. Suddenly in the corner of her eye she notice something very odd, not normal men checking her out this looked like men examining her. "Hey Kid, come with me, I can give you plenty more food. My daddies rich" She said choking off at the end of the sentence. She reached to grab the boys hand and walk away trying to obscure the view the men had on her.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:41 pm

As Luke expected, there were plenty of people that walked up to him, either to congratulate him, or simply gawk at him, and of course there were plenty of people that simply look disgusted, but Luke didn't really mind what others thought of him, and he simply walked by, until of course he was confronted by a girl. The young lady commented on his eating, and compared him to a trash compactor, and Luke chuckled a bit at this, before he nodded. He basically was, considering he could eat almost anything. The girl suddenly looked a bit worried, something was wrong perhaps, and she asked if the young boy wanted to go with her to eat because her father was rich. Luke wasn't an idiot, and didn't freely go around with strange people, especially when they said something like that, but the girl grabbed his hand and started walking him away. Luke didn't really fight it wuite yet, she wasn't gripping him hard like she was trying to kidnap him or anything, it was more of a playful grab, like friends.

It seemed she was worried about something though, considering she was moving fairly fast to get out of the restaurant or at least away from the crowd of people. It seemed there was someone following the girl perhaps, or maybe even they were stalking Luke for his powers, and the girl knew this and was protecting him. This was all speculation of course, but Luke was on guard slightly more than he would usually be because of the strange circumstances, and this was a big one. Luke wondered what was going on as he followed the girl out to the parking lot, and it seemed that two men had followed them out, making sure to keep an eye on them. Luke turned around, letting go of the girl's hand, and looked the men up and down. They didn't look like any sort of government agents, and it seemed that they were simply radicals trying to get rid of super beings or something, as one had a knife, and the other had some sort of bat, although it was slightly smaller, Luke didn't know what it was.

Luke was a bit worried, he never had to defend himself before, so he backed up in a slight defensive stance, looking around for anything, such as a rock or crystal or something hard. He hoped that these guys would simply leave them alone, but they already had weapons drawn, so it was sort of a long shot thinking that they could talk their way out of it. They were in the parking lot, and the people inside seemed oblivious, as they were simply getting their food and placing their orders, as if the outside world didn't even exist.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Emeliee quickly grasped onto the boys hand, she quickened pace trying to lose the pursuers in the crowd. "Damn it nothing, is working listen kid, you just reminded me of someone so I grabbed you without thinking. I was just going to talk to you but those men saw me talking to you. Your in danger now so just trust me okay" she said. After a while it seemed as if they had lost the men following them. She quickly turned into a area she knew with virtual no people around. But right before she could say anything to the young man. Two burly men walked up to them, holding weapons. Laughing and snireing at them, one of them spoke "Thought you could lose me bitch huh? You little cunt!" The man dressed in a black suit. The other soon followed up his bout of words "Ya, our new boss, well I guess old boss now. Just re raised the bounty on your head. Whats funny is we weren't even looking for you but we just found you!" This one wore a wife beater with regular jeans with tattoos that covered his body and large rings in his ears. "You know no one has ever been able to cash in on that bounty? What make you think you two baboons can capture me" she said in anger. "oh, really bitch? You just run away from them but now you've got no where to run from! So I am going to do whatever I want with you!" his buddie charmed in with a hell yeah. "I'd love too see you try. You are outta luck with me, I don't say yes to sex with pigs like you." Emeliee said. "The one day I don't put on my full disgues these dickheads show up. I hope that little kid will be okay. I wish he'd run. I don't want him to see this." she thought. The man in the wife beater stepped forward with his knife swinging it at Emeliee and cuting her tube top off. She quickly grabbed his wrist holding the knife and overpowered him stabbing him in his own throat. "You fucker, we didn't ask!" the other man yelled swinging the bat at her. She lifted up her right arm blocking the on coming metal bat. She then took a large step forwards towards the man and grabbed his jaw and the back of his head, then quickly snapped it. The both now fell to the floor, one bleeding out from his throat leaving a large puddle of blood which reached towards the boy. While the other lay motionless on the ground. A nearby couple watched in horror one was already on the phone with the police. All of the sudden the couple began to sprint away from him. Which was caused by the 911 operator telling them to run. "Kid lets go now" she shouted urgently.

—Name: Chinese Kenpo
—Specialty: Physical Prowess
—Rank: C
—Description: She has achieved a black belt in Kenpo allowing for more accurate strikes and fighting in combat. This allows for more flexibility among other things.

—Name: Built In Muscles!
—Power: Super Human Fighter
—Description: Due to her ability as a natural born fighter she has reflexes that kick in. Allowing her to dodge and fight back with any foe, as if her muscles have decades of intense martial arts training. This also give her a boost in strength, not super human but extremely powerful enough to lift 1,200!
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:39 pm

A red and yellow blur flew through the streets of california, Red Nova was once again looking for Luke who wondered off with that thirteen year old curiosity. Not that it bothered him much since he could cover the entire city in little under an hour but he worried about the kid being caught by some old friends of his. He came to a stop when he heard sirens mixed with some peopl talking about a boy who had eaten a full course meal that could have fed a silver back gorilla. A combination of awe and chaos...yep Luke was there. Alex sighed and took off running once again. He was only cruising at a hundred so he could see faces amongst the crowds of people and try and catch a glimpse of his Sidekick. He stopped outside the restuarant where it seems the commotion had started. Alex pushed his way through his temper at the moment was heated. He didn't like people anyway and now he had to deal with them acting hysterical.

Alex spotted Luke's picture and he couldn't help but smile. The kid though a handful was a lot of fun to have around and he had to admit the kid had talent with chaos. He laughed walking out but it was cut short by a man and woman crying and two dead bodies. Suddenly the situation wasn't funny anymore and anger burned in his eyes. He walked over asking the couple what had happened and they told him a woman had killed two men and taken a boy. Alex clinched his fist and turning away flashed off. Unlike most people he didn't care for a secret idenity since no one knew his name anyway. His power was speed and he utilized it to the max. He stopped at the dead bodies and looked around. His eyes landed on a torn shirt and picking it up he ran it through his fingers. His head swiftly turned as he saw a flash of red hair. Alex zoomed down the path spotting Luke and came to a stop. "Hey, what the hell you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Luke had found a piece of asphalt, but it seemed that the person he was with was an incredible fighter, and didn't need his super powered help. It also seemed that Luke was grabbed by mistake, and that she was looking for someone else, and that she grabbed him by accident. Luke wasn't quite sure of this, but as she quickly dispatched the people, Luke turned away, as he didn't really like a lot of violence like that, and the sound of things breaking was really bad for him to hear. He simply kept looking away, until the girl told him that they needed to leave quickly, and Luke was about to walk away with her, as she said he was in danger. Before he could walk away, and then he heard the voice of Nova, his friend he had met previously. Nova yelled, wondering what was going on, and Luke simply looked over to him. "Nova, I have no idea what's happening! These guys suddenly attacked this girl after I ate and they were gonna attack me too." Luke still didn't look back at the bodies on the floor, and didn't quite notice the blood that was trickling towards him, nor did he want to see either of those things.

He would much rather it had been Nova there, as he could have simply ran them out of there, but instead, there was a fighter, that apparently knew how to handle herself. The super speedy Nova was probably better at dealing with people, simply because they couldn't keep up with him at all. He appeared faster than cars and trains, and it was cool. Luke ran over to Nova, and then grabbed his hand, as little children often did, simply because he was a bit scared. He looked back towards the girl who had probably killed the two men, as there was a lot of blood, but he simply looked away again. He wasn't quite a killer, although he knew he might have to at some point to save his own life, hopefully it wouldn't be for a very long time, and that he could simply enjoy the next few years adventuring. But now the people sort of knew his face, so it was going to be a bit more difficult with them chasing him, trying to get to the girl.

Luke sighed, and then looked at Nova. "The men are after her, but they were going to attack me, and she saved me." Luke was trying to get Nova to calm down if he was angry, although he knew this might not be working, he didn't really want her to get hurt at all, nor did he want Nova to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Emelie saw an odd man run up to her. “Fuck you, I’ll kill you like your little buddies” She didn’t really want to fight but it seemed like with all these strangers showing up she might get a work out in. Something she hadn’t done in a while. She moved into a combative stance before she heard something. The boy spoke “God Dimmit, Sorry didn’t know you were with the boy, thought you and the dead guy was friends” she spoke. She decides it might be time for her to leave as the cops now had arrived, 4 squad cars to be exact. She took off towards the officers, the sergeant, yelled stop! All 8 of the officers started to fire at her, she started to dodge bullets easily as they weren’t firing in together, more at random. She got to the first squad car, picking one up by the throat and giving a quick squeeze she crushed his wind pipe. This effectively killed him, another officer started to radio in for backup. She threw the current cop in her hand into the wind shield shattering it and trapping both officers. “Well that escalated, quickly. I am getting out of her, Bye Luke. See you around” she said. She stepped on top of a police car as moving left and right dodging various shots by the officers. She jumped towards the bridge over head of Luke; this left a pretty sizable dent into the top of the car. On the railing of the bridge she looked down at the officers who’d finally realized firing was useless and lowered their guns or maybe they ran out of ammo. She peered down the road, there were more cops coming and even a swat van was coming. “Yup I really need to go, Cops are coming, and there sure are a lot of them. If Shield comes I am effectively a dead girl” She started to run along the railing before something stopped her.

Name: Time Slow Down
Power: Super Human Fighter
Description: Her mutant powers allow things to seemingly slow down. While realistically it is her body just reacting on its own, it is a natural movement. She can dodge at most a man armed with a hand gun firing at her. Otherwise this ability is general useless when being attack by multiple men with guns.
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Nova smiled at Luke placing a hand on his shoulder. He leaned down staring the kid in the eyes. "Luke, I want you to go back to the store and wait for me. Don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone and don't go with anyone. Stay right there. He turned the kid away from the carnage as the woman attacked defensless humans. His fist clenched as he breathed in deeply. He turned around watching the woman, his body vibrated for a moment than vanished as he zoomed 700mph. He flew by her not at two feet distance even bothering to touch her. But something else would. A huge shockwave exploded from behind aiming to send the murdering chick to the ground. He slid to a stop and turned around his fist still clinched. "I hope your ready for what's about to happen you murdering scum."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 pm

[short post, sorry]

Luke quickly got worried, when Nova told him to go to a store that they both knew, and simply sit and wait for him, and not talk to anyone. Well, this was definitely serious, and so Luke did what he was told, and quickly scurried off. He took another worried look back at the girl, and he wondered what was going to happen, and he hoped that they were simply going to talk it out, but Luke didn't really know. As he was walking away, there was a sonic boom, and the worry simply made Luke close his eyes and run. He didn't want either of his friends getting hurt, but he was simply too young and inexperienced to do anything or change their minds. He felt sort of helpless in it all, again. As soon as he meets someone to adventure with, something terrible happens, and he started to think it was his fault. Luke simply got to the store, and waited.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:00 pm

You murder her heard, “huh what a funny, thought say the hip…” her words were broken by seeing the oncoming man sprinting making what could be seen as an explosion. She jumped back a top the bridge, it was quite thick and would absorb any explosion, due to it earthquake proof strength. The man she could barely see but she saw he had stopped and turned around to try and touch her. She easliy jumped back and dodge the entire attack “That’s gonna hit him, if it can reach 7 feet in the air he is a goner. Why would he turn around to touch me, retarded” she thought. She says the man flaw forward smashing into a cop car. “Did he really stop 2 feet in front of the explosion? What the fuck is wrong with you dumb ass?” she yelled. I am going to have to finish this and make sure you never bother me again, with the man hopelessly stuck in the cop car she jumped down from atop the bridge. “What the hell is wrong with you dumb ass, are you stupid? I mean seriously. I have been in many fight and never seen someone hit themselves with their own moves” she said scornfully. She walked over to him dodging what few shots the officers fire. She grabbed his throat ripping him from the car, his arms and legs were mingled up and broken. “wow looks like I’ve got you now, you are pretty weak I hope you know that. I would let you live but it seems I can’t have someone of your kind follow me around. Sorry you are going to have to die.” She said while shaking her head. Her grip started to tighten around his neck more and more which would eventually crush his windpipe. Her knowing that the paramedics would get her, she’d strike his stomach and throat, effectively killing him. She dropped his body on the cold hard ground and doing a back flip landed on the railing. Goodbye coppers, she left with perfect time as the cop’s backup arrived as she started to run off towards her safe house.

Exit Topic.

—Name: Built In Muscles!
—Power: Super Human Fighter
—Description: Due to her ability as a natural born fighter she has reflexes that kick in. Allowing her to dodge and fight back with any foe, as if her muscles have decades of intense martial arts training. This also give her a boost in strength, not super human but extremely powerful enough to lift 1,200!

Name: Time Slow Down
Power: Super Human Fighter
Description: Her mutant powers allow things to seemingly slow down. While realistically it is her body just reacting on its own, it is a natural movement. She can dodge at most a man armed with a hand gun firing at her. Otherwise this ability is general useless when being attack by multiple men with guns.
—Name: Chinese Kenpo
—Specialty: Physical Prowess
—Description: She has achieved a black belt in Kenpo allowing for more accurate strikes and fighting in combat. This allows for more flexibility among other things.

Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:41 am

48 hours no objections until after 48 hours, auto hit. Emelie kills Red Nova's character.
Emelie’s hand went straight to the man's throat and ripped straight through it killing and destroying any veins or arties and very slicing the jugular open.This would already make it impossible for the man to live long, she showing no mercy or kindness towards the man shoved a second fist straight to his stomach and blood spewed out from his belly. The man sat there in what one could only probably call shock, and he was quickly defeated in battle, he most likely couldn't believe what just happened. The blood spewed from him like an faucet with no stopper. As the girls hand released the man's body seemingly fell to the ground in what would seem like a slow-motion in his own eyes. For Emelie it would be her first kill of man within strength. She did it so effortlessly that she would surely impress anyone who was there to witness the fight. The man wasn't really outmatched it was his own stupidity that led to his death. Easily allowed for Emelie to compromise and put him in an awkward position and deal the finishing blow. Even namely was wondering what was going to this man's head as he breathed his last breath. Lying there cold on the ground as paramedics tried to revive his body. For they themselves knew this man was already too far gone. He was on his last seconds of life, it made her wonder who was this man and what impact is just cause in the world. What could this man of accomplished, the world will never know
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:33 am

ooc:Was asked to look at this. If it has been 48hrs with no response to an attack it is an autohit unless an away topic was made or staff was alerted of absence. So if a death did result from this the character would report to the underworld and rp according to the rules to get out.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:18 pm

OOC: the problem is, Nova ran by her, not touching her, and created a shockwave that would knock her down. Also, Lukas completely godmodded, saying that Nova smashed into a cop car, for whatever reason. Also, " if it can reach 7 feet in the air he is a goner" was said by Lukas, but there was literally nothing dangerous that would need to reach in the air, as Nova's character wasn't in the air, but on the ground, and the shockwave that he caused wouldn't hurt him. So, Lukas' post made absolutely no sense, and is hereby voided, and needs to be edited. The 48 hour auto hit is also voided.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:45 pm

I didn't read it. I was generally speaking based on what I was told. If it is void then Keita make the call.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:57 pm

OoC: Okay, enough OoC in the topic (says the person who just comes in for an OoC post), I'll be a third party fight mod and I've already read both posts and analyzed. Keita I understand fully where you came from, and I'm glad you stepped in cause there are alot of things wrong here. I'm just going to lay it all out so each party can see it and come to a conclusion on how to continue.

• One - I can see why Lukas said Nova touched him, this was because Nova, in his post, had stated this.

Red Nova wrote:
    He flew by her not at two feet distance even bothering to touch her. But something else would. A huge shockwave exploded from behind aiming to send the murdering chick to the ground.

His grammar was off, making it unclear if he did touch her or not. Though it's slightly obvious he probably didn't want to touch her, Lukas worked with what was said to his benefit. So the first problem comes from unclear writing and no proofreading to be sure all was clear. It's common courtesy to usually ask another rper for more details if it isn't in their post, but it isn't required.

• Two - Lukas's timing is extremely off. For one, Nova dashed by her, he didn't stop to turn around and touch her. So that part is wrong, and should be edited/voided out. Then the fact you're already on the bridge, no cop car would be up there for him to randomly slam into, but at the same time Nova, you'd need to run up the bridge to get to her, givin her more time to react. Now here's the tricky thing too. No where in your ability does it say you are immune to your own shockwave, so yes you stopped and Lukas said you stopped close enough to be hit by it too since...well..it is coming in behind you. So I'm guessing that's the initial force that sent you flying into a cop car that doesn't exist on the bridge. Major changes need to happen here.

• Three - Why didn't you alert Lukas that you had a problem with his post before this, Nova? You had plenty of time and I've even seen you in chat before he 48'rd you. It shouldn't have even come to this point.

Anyway, questions and concerns, ask away. But things certainly need to be more clear, and Lukas your post should be edited.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:50 pm

First off, I was told by certain staff members that he hit himself with his own blast. You know who you are >.> Besides he was never clear if he came on the ground or on the bridge. Also there was never a statement objecting to anything I posted towards him at all, I even sent him "your character is dead after it had been 48 hours" more or less. Besides that there would be cop cars for him to run into I was atop the bridge from the previous post from attacking the officers which were next to the bridge, he sprinted below me to try and hit me with an AOE from under the bridge which was towards the officers as I jumped up there to run away from his attack. Besides even that you can snip my entire post and care nothing for it, "Her knowing that the paramedics would get here, she’d strike his stomach and throat" that'd be enough to kill him without any arguement. Even though he never once complained about the post until I said his character was dead. He is dead solely from the that, not even mentioning anything else in my post. That definitive line, sinks any argument, I had already hurt police officers so I can easily say that they were for the cops. His character is dead. No argument about it. The reason my post seems so God Modded is due to certain staff members telling me he hit himself with his on post, they should have elaboratened more on it when saying something like that. One more thing I'd also object to Keita as modding this battle due to being invested with Red Nova ( Character wise) and the fact he was in the post. I feel some amount of bias will interfere with him battle modding in a more objective light.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 am

OOC: Doesn't really matter what I think, an admin has spoken on the matter now, so please edit Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:45 am

Waiting for flash to look at this.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 am

Just because a staff member says he may get hit by his own funnel doesn't mean crap if the rper who posts makes it look horribly god modded. So don't blame any members from staff about how you word and put things. Your post honestly made no sense and if Nova would have contacted you before hand it would be a forced edit. Im waiting to see if he actually did message you beforehand or not. If he didn't then he is dead by his own fault of simply not addressing the problem with you. I saw him online multiple times so he has no excuse if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 pm

I hope you all understand the only strike I said that hit was the blast from his own shot, with that understood if a staff memeber tells me he is hit by his own blast what do you want me to do? I haven't seen any specification on this until now, they only thing I 'God Modded on was his blast, everything else I said I would do' Also I am showing you my screen caps. He never sent me a message, I in fact sent him a message saying "auto hit your character is killed" here are screen caps
To the Restaurant!  Dfda10
To the Restaurant!  Captur10
To the Restaurant!  Dfda11
To the Restaurant!  Da10
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:02 pm

We expect you to post accordingly even if you have the knowledge someone may be hit by their own blast. Especially since you may not have known if he had a move to counter his own blast or not. You always put that note in saying "..would have possibly occurred thanks to.." or something, not just auto "he was hit and was slammed into a cop car with all his limbs broken." You see the big difference in those two? This is RP 101 not rocket science.

Anyway, back to the main point. Nova did mention it to me and I told him to talk to you directly. If he simply ignored the post and didn't contact you through either pm or some other form of im, then it is his fault and he is dead, like I believe I just said before. So why is this discussion still going on. End it already. Cross Cross Slash, topic is a done deal unless further evidence proves he attempted to talk to you before hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Restaurant!    To the Restaurant!  Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Restaurant!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: