Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Meeting Someone New [T, NK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

Meeting Someone New [T, NK] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Someone New [T, NK]   Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:05 am

Luke was simply taking a break from the orphanage, and decided to go out into the countryside to see if he could do some exploring. He was still really young, so he knew not to go too far, simply because he didn't think he was ready to start wandering the world quite yet. He was simply walking through the grass fields, along side a dirt road, much like most of the countryside of that part of California. Most people thought California was simply all tourist attractions, and most of it was, but the fact of the matter was, that California had regular stuff, just like most everywhere, except it had everything, from large bustling cities, to barren deserts, and Luke knew of them all. He didn't really know too much about the other states, since he was still in the orphanage's school system, which wasn't funded well enough to advance learning beyond the basics.

So, he was out of school, as it was a Saturday, and he was simply wandering about. He knew that the people didn't care about him enough to have him watched all the time, and that there was no one in particular that was responsible for him, so he could wander around without supervision. That usually made him a bit cautious about the world around him, but he was simply enjoying the green fields, and the wonderful view of the countryside. As he was walking, he started to kick a stone around, as he looked a bit lost. He had a white long sleeved shirt on, but it was still early in the day, so it wasn't too hot for the shirt. He was the only one that he could see for miles, and even though he knew that there were people working at a nearby windmill, they weren't outside. He wondered when he would decide to get out and try to find some adventure.
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [T, NK]   Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:19 am

Red Nova ran down a dirt road his feet thudding on the ground, his body was a blur at seven hundred miles per hour. His body moving so fast didn't even kick up dust since it almot didn't register on the ground. He turned slightly going around a curve. He laughed feeling the rush of speed that gave him his ultimate freedom. As he ran he noticed that at seven hundred miles per hour everything seemed so slow. Time wasn't even a factor at this point. His speed had gotten him from New York to california in no time at all. He turned down another side road remembering the speed he wa using on the freeway leaving cars behind that they seemed motionless. Alex was only seventeen and already he was out exploring the world, running through the states with the goal to be even faster. He spotted a orphanage like place as he dashed by and remembered his own family. he wondered if they were still looking for him? He sighed and kept running feeling the tug of the natural world on his body. He pressed againt the force trying to get it to leave him be.

Red Nova, wore a red and yellow hoodie with red and yellow pant, a red cap with a lghtning bolt insignia and a pair of yellow tinted glasses. When he ran he seemed to leave a red and yellow blur behind him. Alex looked at the sky and gaped as he saw a bird that was suppose to be in flight just hovering there. He shook his head amazed at what speed could do. He was moving so fast that the lower beings seemed to almost be standing still. But he had to be faster, he had to be the fastest man alive. Turning around another bend he watched the road with a eagerness. Trees on both sides and the long straight dirt road ahead. Grinning he pushed hard on the ground. His tunnel vision activated and he ran down the dirt path dust flying behind him like a group of biker was coming down it going as fast as they could. The feeling of speed and power, the ruh of adrenaline, the blood pounding in his ears. All of it was what he lived for. Speed was the essence of freedom, to go anywhere, be anywhere. Alex called himself a free spirit but he still hadn't figured out what to do with his power. Yes he could be a hero but to be honest the job seemed so lonely and he really didn't want to die. Running was easier but sometimes he wondered if he was just simply running away from his problems. Lately he had been second guessing himself to dicover what he should be doing, he had heard of a girl in California who was super fast but he didn't really want to meet another speedster at the moment. Nor did he like the term sidekick to his name. He just liked to run and feel the freedom that was his life and his choice.

The day wasn't so bad for California, hot ya but not very humid. It looked like it had rained lately, Alex stopped and looked at the clouds noticing they were black and bulging. There was a storm on the way, Red Nova felt that reckless adrenaline burn through his body at the thought of running through a storm. One of his goals was to run with a F5 tornado and see how well he would do. He loved extreme thing and putting his life on the line for a thrill was just what he would do. Alex continued down the road but only running at thirty miles per hour so he could watch the gathering of the storm. As he ran he spotted a kid and dashing by him slid to a stop. He couldn't leave a kid out here during a storm. The lightning flashed across the sky and thunder boomed out it's great roar. It wasn't raining yet and Alex wondered if this would just be a lightning storm with no rain which he had seen before. It happened alot at home but rarely here in America. Turning around he ran back to the kid in a blur and stopped. "hey kid, what you doing out here?"

725 words: Lightspeed Aura
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [T, NK]   Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 pm

It seemed that dark clouds were rolling in, but Luke didn't really notice them until they were already there. He looked up, realizing it was probably going to start raining soon, or at the least, there seemed to be a tad bit of lightning. Luke enjoyed watching storms, and he looked up into the sky, simply to watch the dark clouds. They looked so nice and peaceful to him, even though most would define them more as a bad omen. The one thing that he enjoyed, was watching a forest fire, and then after the fire, the heat causes a large downpour of rain, and plant life immediately springs back into action. Luke took out a back of potato chips that he had been saving, from a bag he kept on his side, and started eating them, still staring up into the sky, walking forward. He wasn't really paying attention, and suddenly something skid behind him. "Woah." Luke would say, before turning around. At first he thought it was some sort of vehicle that lost control and sped out into the field, away from the street, but instead, it was a man.

The man was wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, and seemed to be fairly nice, but Luke sort of looked at him in awe, because he was running so fast. The man reminded Luke of the Olympic runners, and read that they could run almost 20 miles per hour, and this seemed crazy, but then again, Luke could eat things and wear the things he's eaten as armor, so there were plenty of things he didn't fully think was myths quite yet. The man asked what he was doing out here, and Luke broke his usual cool and calm demeanor. "Hello, my name is Luke, and I come out here to watch nature. It beats staring at the plain walls of the orphanage, you know?" Luke smiled happily at the man, but then realized that he must have given the wrong impression. Luke wasn't technically an orphan, as his parents were both alive and well, but he was sort of exiled, excommunicated, all of those nasty things, which basically said he was disowned by his parents. He even needed to change his last name. Luke wasn't sad about it though, although he did miss his parents quite a bit, even his father, who had started the whole thing. Anyways, it gave him time to practice his abilities and such, but this guy just seemed a lot more experienced, even if he might not have had a super power.

Luke decided to ask the man, and Luke's voice was small, as he was only 13, and not growing older rapidly. "So mister, you're really fast! Are you training for the Olympics or something?" Luke's emerald eyes were lighting up, as he loved to meet interesting people. This man was really fast, and it was just like the wrestling matches on tv, which seemed to house the strongest men. Luke liked all of the crazy things in the world, and this man seemed to be interested, or maybe it was more concern, for Luke. It was most likely seeing if the kid was okay out in a storm by himself. Luke was sort of looking the man up and down with an inquisitive eye, and he hoped he would get to see more interesting people soon. He then simply reached a hand into the bag of chips, without breaking eye contact with the man, and started to take out a few, simply throwing them down his throat. He didn't need to chew, nor would he, because it was simply a waste of time for him it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [T, NK]   Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Alex looked the kid over and tilted his head. The boy was small but looked older. He shrugged and smiled. "Actually no, I just like to run. It's fun and a great work out." He stretched out grinning at his lithe body designed for movement. He watched the boy and though a flag went off in his head about the kid mentioning the orphanage he didn't hesitate the way most kids did. He wondered if the kid was a runaway but he hadn't seen any missing persons posters not that he was really looking. His fingers twitched moving faster until they were a blur. He grabbed his hand to still it and grinned. "I'm actually a Super speedster. Running is what i do and I can go a lot faster than that. I can go so fast that people stand still and I'm a blur. But it's not all fun and games. It takes major concentrations to stay focuesed and keep from running into anything." he grinned and dashed off so fast it was impossible to even see. He flashed around until he came up behind the kid. "And there is a demonstrations. It's amazing going that fast when the world seems to be your call for freedom. Adventures, dangers, bad guys, and monsters. The world is out there begging for someone to adventure it and I got the power to do it." He chuckled leaning against a tree. His eyes wondered over the kid examining him. The kid was popping chips like they were skittles and didn't even chew. His suspicions increased even more with the way the kid seemed to just swallow them.

It wasn't really his nature to pry into peoples buisness but this kid just seemed odd in his own way, not odd in bad but there was definetely something there. The roaring sky came closer, lightning flashed over head making the hair on his arms stand up do to the ozone in the air. He saw himself racing across the ground so fast he was chasing the lightning from beginning to end. His body pulsed with eagerness as his body demanded speed. he shook his head slightly to rid himself of the thoughts. He was fast but he just wasn't quite there yet. Sighing he stared at the sky watching the lightning flash across the sky and down to the earth. "So kid, what you doing out here all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [T, NK]   Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:52 am

Luke's eyes widened, as the man started speaking, and revealed that he was in fact, a super being. This intrigued Luke more than anything else could, and it was sort of unheard of that two super beings could meet, but he figured moving around the country so fast, you were bound to meet someone else. He was glad that this guy ran into him and felt the need to display their interest, because he was glad that he got to meet another super. He must have seemed star struck, like one met their favorite movie star or some such thing, and it was almost the same feeling. Luke felt this was a sign, and that he needed to do something about this, but he didn't quite know what. Anyways, it seemed that the man had super speed, which was awesome, and then even almost teleported behind him. Luke turned around, and almost gasped at the man. "So cool!" Luke was enjoying himself, and didn't really even keep noticing the increasing storm overhead, bit it didn't seem to bother him too much, and it didn't seem to bother the man either, so he assumed it was okay to still be out there.

The man said that it was just a demonstration, and Luke bet he could go even faster, and he wanted to see it. This guy seemed really cool, and Luke wondered if he wouldn't mind if Luke sort of traveled along with him. Of course he would probably say no because Luke was too young, but he wanted to try, and maybe his own power would sway him in the right direction. The man once again asked him what he was doing out here, but asked why he was all alone, and that was a question that stumped Luke. He didn't know really why he was alone, he tried to make friends, but it seemed that the other children were just out for themselves, trying to get adopted by rich parents or something. Luke didn't need any different parents, he needed adventure, as he believed there was something for him out there, that was better than simply finishing school and getting a nine to five job. That's why that weird frog gave him the powers in the first place, right?

Luke finally decided to answer after a few moments of silence, and it was sort of a strange answer. "I came out here to eat, watch." Luke was going to show the man his powers, and hopefully he would think it was interesting enough, to where Luke could ask him if he could join up, go around on adventures with him. Luke quickly picked up a rock, popped it in his mouth, and then chewed it. The rock quickly turned into energy, and was sucked down into his stomach, where the energy would flow throughout his body. In that energy was a collection of data, housing everything about that particular rock, including it's density, molecular makeup, and physical properties. Luke's outer layer of skin quickly turned into the rock substance, and now he was wearing rock armor. "I am what I eat, to the extreme!" Luke said, chuckling, and then causing the rock armor to quickly fall off of him and turn into dust. Luke then looked at the speedster. "Pretty cool huh? I just learned that I can do this, so I'm not very good at it yet, but I'm trying to get better!" Luke was a bubbly one, that enjoyed saying things loudly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [T, NK]   Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:46 am

Alex could see the hesitation in the boys eyes when he asked why he was alone. He understood what it was like to be out in the world with no friends or family and just trying to survive. He knew if he didn't have this speed and was out here he would probably be dead. But this child was bursting with energy and eagerness and it made Alex smile. Luke reminded alex of himself at that age, Eager, bubbly, full of energy and wanting to explore. The kid was staying at a orphanage so either he had no family ties or he was abandoned. Alex drifted his mind back to his own family who had tried so hard to hide his secret from the world. He looked back at the kid who was gazing star struck and laughed. "Kid relax. I'm just a super, the world is filled with them and not all of them are good. Some use their power for evil and wicked ways, me however....I just speed." The kid seemed both excited for the world and lonely for being alone, a orphanage was usually school, strict rules, and than a life of scraping in the dirt. Alex really didn't wish that life on anyone.

The kid made a surprise show when he ate a rock like it was candy and coated himself in it. Alex was use to hiding surprise so his face stayed blank but that had been really cool. Alex nodded. "Name's Red Nova. That's a pretty good trick, you will be a power house one day. Combining the rock hard exterior with physical attacks. You can be a walking apocalypse." He laughed and patted the kid on his shoulder and stared into his eyes. "Look, I don't think your a orphan but I don't think you belong in a Orphanage. I believe in fate, the toss of the dice, a flip of the coin. Fate is the world around us. How about coming with me? We can travel the world, you the powerhouse of defense and strength and me the speeding Red Nova." he waited to see if the kid would accept or if he had too many ties to this place. He wouldn't blame the kid for staying. California was a land of oppurtunity especially for supers but the freedom of the world was too strong for Alex to stay in one place too long. "I'll tell you now, I don't stay in one place too long. I love travelling the world. A week is normally my max time in a place. I get twitchy after that." He also knew those military scientists were still looking for him and if they found this kid first...he didn't want to think what they would do to him. "So what do you say, coming?"

Two posts: 875 words. Nova rush learned.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [T, NK]   Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Luke was simply listening, as rain started to lightly sprinkle down on them, but Luke didn't care, and in fact, loved the rain. It seemed that the two of them were interested in each other enough to not care and not notice the rain or storm anymore, which was sort of nice. He told Luke to relax, and that there were a lot of super beings around, and that some of them were evil. Well, Luke sort of knew this already, of course there were going to be people who abused the power that was given to them, or even that they earned or stumbled upon. He didn't really know how others got their powers, abut he knew that there were extremely powerful beings that gifted them to certain humans. The man saw what Luke had done with the stone, and started to comment on how he could bring the apocalypse one day, and Luke donned an awkward smile. He didn't really want to go around destroying things without a purpose, considering that would simply be stupid. This person was probably just trying to make Luke feel good about his power, and he already was. He was learning how to control it quite a bit, and eventually he wanted to try to do something advanced with it, but he didn't know what.

Luke was then asked a question that he was going to ask the man, but instead the man got the drop on him instead. He asked if Luke would want to come with him, saying that they could go on adventures, as long as Luke didn't mind traveling a lot, since as a speedster, he didn't like to stay in the same place for more than around a week. Well, this was fine, Luke actually did want to travel, and everything seemed to fall into place rather nicely for him, it was sort of strange. Luke didn't even need to think about it, considering he was waiting for something like this, and it was a chance of a lifetime. So, Luke simply nodded. "Of course I'll go! I've been waiting to meet up with another super person. And I want to travel everywhere!" Luke pumped his fist in a sort of declaration of how lucky he was, before looking at the guy. "So Nova, what are we going to do first." Luke was eager to hurry up and begin their adventure, whether it was just to get out of California, or what have you.

Luke didn't have any friends at the orphanage, nor did he think that they would actively look for him, most of them barely kept track of when kids were adopted, except of course if a wealthy family was looking to adopt, then it was like a parade.
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [T, NK]   Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Alex smiled laying his hand on the kids shoulder. "Listen Luke, the world isn't a easy place. Nor is it a nice one, the world is full of darkness and hatred. There are some bad people out in the world and I won't lie to you. Some of those bad people are looking for me. Basically they want to cut me open and see how I work, travelling with me may be dangerous but nothing I can't keep you safe from. But if I tell you to run or hide or simply save yourself. I want you to do it no questions asked and right when I say it. You got a gift Luke, I just hop you use it wisely." he smiled and ruffled the kids hair. "Now, since we got nothing holding us here in the states. How does Paris or England sound?" As he spoke the first part his eyes were hard and serious, but once out of it they were kind and playful once more. Red Nova lived for fun and excitement and this kid was something else all together. Alex knew if he could keep this boy alive he would become something incredible one day. A power like his had infinite capabilities.

Alex grabbed the kid and pulled him up onto his shoulders. "Now, I got a Lightspeed Aura that will protect us and keep your body from being crushed like a watermelon meeting a anvil. But will start off slow so you can get accustomed to travelling this way. A lot faster and less expensive than taking a plane or train." Alex began to run his legs moving normally but even now he was going fifty miles per hour, Alex's accelration allowed him to configure his speed and even step out at seven hundred if he wanted too. Now the adventure would be even more fun with someone to talk to and hang with. "Ok, Luke. As we travel it's going to be your job to remember snacks, carry the GPS, and pick the tunes. I like classic rock and a lot to do with wild times and speed. I got cash on me and we can stop and get a backpack or something for you to carry our snacks and drinks in. This is going to be fun and if you want to detour somewhere than let's. We got a long road ahead and many years to go there. So if you want to hit the daytona five hundred or see the Miami dolphins let me know and will be there in a flash. I just ask we try and keep a low profile because like E.T. I don't want to end up on a table." Laughing he pushed going from fifty to a hundred and fifty than two hundred. "So, what's our first destination for snacks?" As he spoke Alex made sure that Luke was set on his back in a way so he wouldn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [T, NK]   Meeting Someone New [T, NK] EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:34 am

Luke was greatly enjoying his time talking with this strange super speedster, and it seemed that he was going to have lots of fun traveling around the world with someone older and wiser, and of course more powerful, than himself. Luke quickly laughed as the man Nova talked about going to these exotic, far away places, because of how fast he was, and that he could take them both there in a flash, quite literally. It seemed that Luke was going to get to travel like he wanted to quicker than he expected, and he enjoyed this quite a bit. Luke grabbed the top of Nova's head through the hoodie, when Nova put him on his shoulders, and then Nova started to run. He didn't know where Nova was going, but he said that they were going to get snacks, and that he was in charge of remembering to put on music and make sure where they were on the map. Luke laughed a bit as they ran off. "Well, it really depends on how much money you have." Luke was laughing a bit more at this point, as Nova knew he could eat and grow stronger, but he really didn't know the power of his eating. He could put down food like a trash can, and then eat that trash can.

-exit if you do-
-------------------------------
2204 words total

3 abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New [T, NK]   Meeting Someone New [T, NK] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone New [T, NK]
Page 1 of 1