Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Could this be a friend? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Could this be a friend? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Could this be a friend? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Could this be a friend? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Could this be a friend? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Could this be a friend? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Could this be a friend? EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Could this be a friend? EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Could this be a friend? EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Could this be a friend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

Could this be a friend? Empty
PostSubject: Could this be a friend?   Could this be a friend? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:32 pm

The air in New York was amazing compared to that of Egypt. It wasn't hot and you weren't breathing in sand with every breath, and it wasn't getting in every crevice of your being. Sure, the air in New York was a bit polluted, but it was better then that desert. Gabe had met an amazing man there though, an Ultraman to be exact. Gabe had hope in this man, he had amazing potential for good, and evil if he wasn't guided. Gabe had sparred with the super and found him to be pretty strong for a human. After the sandstorm hit they had agreed to meet up and talk once they were back in the states. They agreed to meet some where, Gabe recommended a small dinner he loved to visit often.

The dinner was a small corner dinner, a mom and pop's spot where old people would come to meet old friends and talk of old times over a cup of joe. It had a counter with swivel stools and booths that lined the walls that where basically large windows. Gabe sat at one of these bunks, looking into his cup of orange juice and let his hair drape down. The waitress walked up holding a pot of coffee, she was a plump woman with medium curly hair and rosy cheeks, she had a warm smile on her face as she said "Hey sug, you waitin for some one?" Gabe looked up at the woman with a soft warm smile he usually had "Actually, yes I am." She looked at his cup of oj and looked back at him, "Would you like some coffee or anything else?" Gabe shook his head a bit "No ma'am, I'm gonna wait for him to come, I wouldn't feel right eating before him" She smiled again and nodded her head "If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to wave me on over." Gabe closed his eyes and nodded "Sure thing."

He didn't always come here to eat, only when he got money from odd jobs or helping people who would refuse to not give him a reward for his kindness. The offer he had gotten from SHIELD had gotten him started off in this world pretty well. The gave him an I.D. card and social security card to be able to function in society. They also gave him enough money to last a year and a small apartment to live in. It was strange for him to pay for things and the idea of paying bills to survive was stranger still. He had to live by these humans rules and understand their hardships to fully be able to help. The woman he had helped before had helped him picked out clothes, he had no clue what "fashion" was or why it mattered.

Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

Could this be a friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could this be a friend?   Could this be a friend? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Ving walks the diner and then looks around. “Ahh, where the hell is this guy?” Ving remembered the promise that he made with Gabe. They were going to do lunch or something, perfectly fine. He just wondered who was paying for lunch. “I mean, dam…how much cans an angel eat anyway. Maybe I can cover him this much.” As he makes his way to the seat, he sits down and looks at Gabriel. “Hey, sorry I’m late. I got caught in traffic and I didn’t feel like wearing my super suit. Plus, my secret is supposed to be secure and not known to the public. What would people say when they see Ultraman having a coffee break?”

Ving laughs a bit; it’s been a while since he received a day off. Life has been somewhat on the negative side for shield. He had a lot of work to take care of, a lot of answers that needed to surface. However, besides his personal progress as a super hero, not much new Intel has been received about jesteria. On top of that, the mystery of the explosion in Ohio that caused him to gain his powers, Ving has yet found who was responsible. He begins drinking some water.

"You know Gabe, not sure if you ever been to a restaurant. But how come water is always free? I mean, when you buy water outside...atleast you know its fresh and clear since your spending money on it. In restaurants like this, they probably leave the faucet running and use it for that.” Ving then pushes the water aside and picks up a nearby menu. “How are you settling in?”

Number of words 277
Back to top Go down

Could this be a friend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: