Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Lightning Thief [Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apex

Lightning Thief [Mission]  Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Thief [Mission]    Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:17 am

Thousands of years had passed and the world had changed drastically since the time of ancient Greece. With the passing of time people had begun to lose faith, and with the loss of the faith the Gods would begin to lose their grip upon humanity despite their powers, for without prayer their intervention was not required and without their intervention there was little faith. Now the great Gods that once held humanity's envy was now reduced to play things for children and idle fancies of those who held romantic ideas or those who lusted for power. It was true that the abode of the Gods had seen better days, the pristine waters were fouled, the once bright skies were darkened, and the places of residence had crumbled away in to nothingness or had been crumbled in to pieces. Zeus knew that his time was ending, much like the Titans before him had passed so to would he, but he was a stubborn deity, for one was not the king of Gods for so long without a resounding desire to stay strong and persevere. There was a storm coming, Zeus could feel it in the air as he sat upon his mighty stone throne, his magnificent eyes gazing at the crumbling foundations of his once glorious home from within the opening of the massive hall. As his power waned, drained by those who had been blessed by the Gods themselves his hold on the stronghold Tartarus had lessened, and soon he knew that the Titans would release themselves and all that stood in their way was the remaining Gods, but it was foolish to hope for Hades was no ally, nor was Ares. The rest of the Gods had forgotten their oaths and loyalties to him, so again it was simply him and him alone. The almighty Zeus would wait for the storm that was coming upon his throne, his catalyst for his power, the lightning bolt upon his lap with his hands overlaid upon it. The weapon having to be forged by Hephaestus during this time of weakness in order for him to be able to call upon his powers, it was now the only thing that allowed his lightning. In distant lands the evil of Tartarus broke free, rushing to the weakned king of Gods, similarly those that remained of the ancient Greek Gods would also race in order to aide their king.
Back to top Go down
Miss. America.

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Thief [Mission]    Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:34 am

((Unless you are Nameless, you don't have a right to say what is happening in two of my realms. That is equal to me going into a shield base and automatically saying all the prisoners broke free and that the director was passed out. No.))
Back to top Go down
Apex

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Thief [Mission]    Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:01 pm

OOC: Talk to Nameless about it, but as it stands I am keeping the topic like it is unless told otherwise. If it doesn't hold up to standards then I guess someone else can make the mission. I'd like to point out however that in this topic I am Zeus, King of Gods and it is equally my realm at this current moment in time. I am not here to manipulate it for malicious purposes but to give a thrilling fight in a topic mission. What I've wrote makes some sense and is not entirely unquestionable. We shall have Nameless judge then.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Thief [Mission]    Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Excuse any errors in this reply I'm on the phone. Erred guys are we serious? This is a bit petty. Bane is the npc Steph there is no standing structure for the Olympians right now so it is no way anyone could meet your expectations unless you yourself npc'd in which you could not actively participate. I understand it effects the standing of your character but his description is only temporary and pertains to this mission alone. Afterwards you can set up Olympus and mischief can do the same for Asgard and from then on out we will follow that mold. If there are any more problems from anyone please pm me and lets keep this topic ooc free.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Apex

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Thief [Mission]    Lightning Thief [Mission]  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Thief [Mission]    Lightning Thief [Mission]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning Thief [Mission]
Page 1 of 1