Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
#1 The Code EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
#1 The Code EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
#1 The Code EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
#1 The Code EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
#1 The Code EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
#1 The Code EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
#1 The Code EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
#1 The Code EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
#1 The Code EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

#1 The Code

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

#1 The Code Empty
PostSubject: #1 The Code   #1 The Code EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 am

Flying through Eurp Kon-El found himself in Milan where he was just flying around 100MPH thinking about the weird week he was having.. First he ran into a beautiful goddess who was killing babies then he went to the future and fought himself but teamed up with himself... It was all weird for him. He could officially deduce he was whelmed by the situations that transpired but alas he was still not sure what to make of it.. Was he suppose to meet himself or was that not planned? Older Kon-El didn't seem to mind his younger self being in the future so he must have gone through this before right? Something obviously wasn't right... Kon-El would continue thinking that until he hit a beige like wall and fell into the body of water next to it.. Ouch. As he came out of the water he realized where he was at.

As he looked up he realized what he hit.. It was the Sforza Castle. Damn Kon-El knew that was a really really really bad thing to do considering the current situation heroes stood at looking rather weak because of events lately due to certain villains especially the New Jesteria incident which Kon-El wasn't even present for. Anyway now out of the water he spun super fast in the sky to dry himself off but yet he still felt kinda weird... Kon-El noticed he caused the building no harm so he sped off as fast as possible.. While flying he did notice something. People were looking at him like crazy and him being the person he was just wondered why they looked at him so weird. IT wasn't the regular look a hero would get from his fans but it wasn't a bad look either.. More like something went wrong or w/e. But anyway Kon-El was about to speed off into America until he heard an explosion. Everyone looked in that same direction.

Kon-El smirked as he sped off at 400 miles per hour into that direction hoping it was just a cherry bomb or something but no.. It was a real bomb. And of course it was coming from a bank. 4 Men jumped in a car and sped off and 1 was brave enough to stay on top of the car and fire at Kon-El. As Kon-El swerved around the bullets he came infront of the car zooming over it and just yelled releasing a powerful scream which caused the car to slow down allowing him to just put his leg on the hood. His left leg to be exact stopping the car at a complete halt. Kon-El then used his eye beams to shut the doors tight allowing them no chance of escape.. Kon-El then walked up to the window where he saw the guy shooting at him.. That guy was scrambling looking for another clip of ammo but Kon-El broke through the window and pulled him out throw him into the wall. What.. No one else had a gun? As police sirens came about Kon-El just flew off being applauded with claps and people smiling.. For now he was heading back to america.
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

#1 The Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: #1 The Code   #1 The Code EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 am

A glowing funnel filled the sky and a loud burst sent a red rocket towards the ground where it impacted causing a crater. The funnel sparked and lighting flashed out before making a suction noise. The funnel closed. A young teenager stared up at the sky than turned his head sideways spotting the man. Leaping up he landed out of the crater. The teenager stood about 5'10 with shaggy brown hair, green eyes, and a athletic build designed for movement and speed. The turbulent motion of his body wavered him side to side until he fully gathered his body under control. Time travel could be a really bad experience or a really quick one. For Phase it had felt like his inner workings were being pushed around. Looking around the area he tried to understand where he was, the coordinates had been set for California but unless the city had taken a huge middle ages look as a fad he was pretty sure that he landed in the wrong place.

Sighing he turned his head and set his scanners to search for any life forms. A beep made him turn his head the eyes of the android locking onto the flying man. His files were activated and began flitting through his memory banks. Before leaving he had done a file download on every known hero in the future and counter crossed them with old photos from the younger days. he smirked when it landed on a file. "Kon-el, alien, Super conditioning." That was all in his head as the inner computer spoke. Phase pushed off and zoomed over the landscape wishing he had all his speed back but knowing he drastically dropped. Moving around obstacles at inhuman processing he seemed to weave and dodge even the dirt that flew up. Being a machine he could run forever without tiring or needing to stop. He came to a halt and looked straght up in the air at the person. "Kon-El....I need to speak to you." His voice was normal but it didn't have the power it once had behind it.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

#1 The Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: #1 The Code   #1 The Code EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:56 pm

As Kon-El was flying towards America he saw a bug and it came in his face.. He swerved around the bug and stopped flying because he was generally annoyed.. More bugs came about they looked like flies and they would start swarming the man known as Kon-El. He would start flailing around swinging trying to get the bugs away from him but they just buzzed about continuing the annoyance they caused. This bothered Kon-El to know end because he hated earth bugs. They were like so annoying and he couldn't understand why humans let them roam around as they please. On Krolatia these things are banned and die on contact with the surface. But anyway Kon-el was getting more than annoyed at this point. Instead of punching and kicking he just let out a scream which caused the bucks to all burst and explode instantly. He then smiled and burped before hearing someone say "Kon-El I need to speak with you"...

That was odd. Kon-El knew that voice.. Or well it sounded similar to that of someone he met.. It sounded like Phaze but that wasn't possible. Phaze couldn't have traveled back this far just to tell Kon-El something? Did they win in the future? Did they need him back immediately? What the hell was Phaze here for.. Kon-El still wasn't 100 percent sure it was Phaze so when he came down floating he did it with ease still wary of who that man might be. As he came down he noticed the bot looked barely anything like Phaze.. Still odd. Kon-El would then speak "Look... I've met Phaze before... I obviously know you aren't him.... Now you claim you need a word with me and I will give you just that you have 3 minutes to explain your coming here before I act out sporadically." While saying that Kon-El would just stare at the man or robot and do so with his eyes glowing red ready to fire off just incase this thing became a savage...
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

#1 The Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: #1 The Code   #1 The Code EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Phase watched the man with a blank interest, he seemed more like a child threatning something he didn't understand for bravado. This was the future Kon-El? Phase shook his head slighlt a human thing he had picked up over the years of being around all of them. The android scanned the young man in front of him testing his abilities. "I am Phase 1, I have been sent back in time to change what should never have been." He stepped forward smiling. "And if you really are Kon-El than I do not have to worry about you attacking me." He waved his hand for the teenager to come down. "If I was going to attack you, I wouldn't have called your name and alerted you to my presence, instead I would have ambushed you. Now are we going to talk or throw out idle thereats?" Phase had met the future Kon-el on many occasions, he was a well thought out man with endless patience and a driving sense of justice. This child had a very long way to go.

Phazewalked over to a large stone and sat down, his eyes never left the man but his A.I. system was constantly working out scenarios and thinking of strategies in case this got violent. Thing about being a super machine with knowledge of a enemy was knowing what he was capable of. "I do not know how you are capable of knowing me when we don't meet for many many years. Honestly I wasn't even built in this time. It is another eight years before I come into the world. However I felt it was necessary for me to be here...well me and someone else who you don't need to know of yet. The point is I must find Ms. Flash and she works in California. My inner map is still scrambled due to the time travel and need a guide. You get to meet a fellow hero and start to live up to the man I call friend in the future." Phase 1 waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#1 The Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: #1 The Code   #1 The Code Empty

Back to top Go down

#1 The Code
Page 1 of 1