Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
A girl's got to Eat - T EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

A girl's got to Eat - T

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

A girl's got to Eat - T Empty
PostSubject: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:52 pm

'It's priceless. This ruby is one of a kind. The world will never see something such as this.' The man in the museum would speak of a red ruby the size of a tangerine. It sat behind a glass case, surrounded by security tripped wires, and the crowd filled with tourist would start taking pictures. It was a rare day when someone got to see such a beauty. The pictures would make the moment last a lifetime. They'd need those pictures if they ever wanted to see it again, because in that very second a strong gust was sent into the room. When they finally recovered from the sudden burst of wind, they'd look towards the case to see it had been shattered and the ruby was gone. Written on a note inside the case, there was a small message that said "I.O.U.", and the defenses of the museum would cause everything to go on lock down. No one was to go in or out of the place now that this had happened, but the real culprit was long gone by this time. Those who were still in the museum under lockdown would begin to check their phones and cameras, attempting to see what happened. All they could see was an orange blur..No distinct properties whatsoever.

Meanwhile, a few miles from the very museum. A certain girl wearing a red hood and red shades, would be standing in an alley with the ruby in hand. A smile came across her face, as she held it up towards the sun to get a good look at it. "This will hold me off for awhile, I bet." The speed thief would lower the ruby and place it in the bag on her back. With a few pats of her hand, she'd walk out the alley and stretch her legs. "That's only stop one for today.."
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Ultraman was making his regular rounds scoping out New York City. Driving his custom made sports car all around, the window down with the cool breeze flowing through his seat. He just recently took on a few thugs that decided to rob an old lady. It didn’t sit well with him, so Ultraman had to knock them down a couple of pegs, and dramatically increased their hospital bill 10 times more than anything they were trying to steal. Yes, New York was Ultraman’s home, and he wasn’t going to let anything happen to it. He begins thinking about how much does it pay to freelance. There was not much money rolling in since he quit his day job to be a full time super hero. The only thing to comfort him was the violence on the streets and his poor mother as she recovers from cancer. One of the very few motivations of acquiring money besides the reasons of his living expense was his mother’s hospital bill. The keno therapy was working pretty well, but he had to be persistent. Of course, it would be easy to threaten them with his powers, but outside his Hobbies of catching crooks, he was Vying Rhames.

Ving Rhames wanted an honest working experience. But, ever since he received his powers, it didn’t seem like he could settle as a college student with a regular job. This was a higher calling, and he wanted to answer the call. As he was driving by, he could see a few police cars in front of the museum. “Well, what do we have here?” Ultraman double parks and gets out of his car, then he proceeds towards one of the investigators taking a statement. “What seems to be the trouble here?” “Well, if it isn’t Ultraman. Good timing seems like a super or a really good thief. A very expensive ruby that’s worth a good cent.” “Didn’t see her huh, so were either dealing with Houdini or someone that wasn’t caught on camera huh? I want to see the camera footage myself, slow the footage 100 percent piece by piece. Make out any shapes or anything, you tell me.” Ultraman then begins to think about the suspect and the footage. Maybe they were caught on camera; even the traffic lights in New York City have cameras on them, but only if a red light was ran. He couldn’t predict there was a getaway vehicle so it only had to mean a super. As he waited, he was then called up to the security room by one of the police officers that shown the freeze framed footage he asked for. Somewhat blurry, but he could make out a women in a trench coat.

“Oh, speedster…she’s fast as hell…..” This was a lead, women in a trench coat. Of course the confidence was beaming enough to put faith in her speed against the cameras. Well earned, for she was seriously skilled with her powers. However, the process of slowing down the camera footage as much as possible and as slow as it can go paid its role. It wasn’t much, but it was something he can go on. With a print out of the picture, he heads back to his car and dives off, giving the middle finger to whoever honked at him for double parking in the first place. Ultraman lived in Brooklyn, was raised around the toughest. The police was never his ally, but he had friends with eyes that see all around the city. He stops by an alleyway and pulls out a particular man in a group, the rest of the gang runs away from Ultraman's appearance. “Carlton Chambers!” The man was stuttering, and obviously nervous. “Who are you?! I don’t know nothing man.” Ving couldn’t possibly give away his identity; if he did he could get this information for free, but could put his friend in danger.

Nevertheless, Carlton had great eyes and was vings friend. Illegal activity was his game, but he was a man of his word, that was all Ultraman needed. As Ultraman places a 50 in his hand, Carlton calms down and has a skeptical look on his face. “You see things, know people who seen things, you seen this women man? “ Carlton takes a look at his picture and nods his head. “I caught a glimpse of her during a drug deal, sexy lil thang. A few miles from here, west!” “Thanks!” He lets Carlton go and heads off to his car. Now Ultraman had a picture and a recent whereabouts on the suspect, he continues driving off until he sees a women in a nearby alley way. He jumps out of his car and heads in her direction. “Hey!”

Word Count: 785
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:43 am

It had been years upon years that Tara had been doing her own version of the thieving game. She stole the ruby for a shady group she was working for. They promised to pay her a hefty amount if she delivered the ruby to their hands. She was suspecting a trap, but when you were hungry and needed a place to sleep for the night, you took risks. More risk than you would do on a normal circumstance. More risk anyone would do on a normal circumstance. Even though Tara was super human, she was super human. She had no family that would take her in. Both her parents were lost to accidents, making her a loner. Her brother she had never met apparently died aswell. She was too old to go with a foster family, so she was forced out onto the streets. No one knew her story, and thanks to her upbringing no one ever would. She was insecure about herself. She didn't trust others. But there was one thing she hadn't experienced in her life yet. Meeting someone like herself. You would think someone like herself would have ran into another super, but with her constant traveling she was never in a location long enough to even meet one.

As Tara tried to blend in with the crowd on a side walk, she heard a voice yell out 'Hey.' She ignored it. No one saw her when she was doing her thing. It was impossible. That's what she convinced herself. I mean, lets be honest. She was faster than most in the world. She was possibly the fastest girl alive. But sadly, with this came the ability of over thinking situations. Tara couldn't help but look over her shoulder at the man, wondering if she truly was the one he was coming for, and what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:39 am

As soon as she stops, Ultraman catches up but keeps a fair distance so she wouldn’t run off. “You match a description of a suspect that I’m looking for, a jewel thief. I’m taking you in for questioning…” If she was the speed user, then he would have to stun her to take her down. However, he wasn’t the type to shoot first, coincidences happen. It was a tough decision, but Ultraman stood firm. She didn’t know what his powers were yet, and that was his element of surprise if anything. “If you turn out to not be the suspect was looking for, I’ll gladly let you go." He then notices the bag that she carried; maybe the jewels were in there.

“I’ll need your Identification and to search your bag, what’s a women like you doing out here in the projects? “ Safety Hazards are a thing that every New Yorker takes into account when you walk amongst the streets. It didn’t seem like it would matter if she was a super, because all supers have a bonus advantage that would be least expected, especially if they looked as normal as the women that stood in front of him. Ultraman repeatedly said in his head that he hope she didn’t run, he was not too sure if his car was fast enough to catch her. A high speed chase breaking the speed limit, as well as maneuvering over all the other cars would be pretty insane. He would have to max speed to even think about catching her, and to make matters worse, his car was a rental. If anything, he could shoot a beam from his eyes if she made any sudden moves.

Word Count 285
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Tara turned to face the man, keeping her hood up and her shades in place. He spoke of her matching the description of a jewel thief. How was that even possible..No one saw her when she was moving. This man was either lying or had the fastest eyes this world had ever seen. The moment he mentioned taking her in for question, she raised a hand. "So I take it you're a cop? Well I didn't steal anything from anybody, and until I see proof, I'm not going anywhere with you. Nor do you have a warrant to search any of my things." Her voice was surprisingly confident when speaking to the man, as she had been in this situation time and time before. Her eyes noticed his own looking towards her bag, and she'd turn her body so it was out of his point of view. "Maybe you're the thief here. Trying to take advantage of a young girl walking home from school. What's your problem!" She raised her voice, and people began to look their way. As she screamed, people began to think the man was harassing her. Some took steps forward and to her side, and when they did, she would turn and run. Not at super speeds, just a regular run down the sidewalk, using people as body bags to duck behind and use as cover. As she ran, she made sure to periodically look over her shoulder to see if the man was chasing her. Taking a sharp right, she would run into an alley way where a wooden fence awaited her. With a short burst of super speed, she would slam into the fence and break completely through it, allowing her to continue to the other side of the alley.

It had been some time since Tara had actually been chased and she didn't immediately take off into a super speedy sprint. Maybe she wanted to be caught. Maybe she was tired of always getting away and living this life of crime. Her mother, she had never met, believed that she would be a child to would carry her name proudly. Tara was living in nothing but shame.
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:07 pm

When the suspect ran away, Ultraman cursed himself for not shooting. “Tch…… I knew it… i knew she was gonna run!.... God ...what the f.... the shh aahhhhh!!!!” He then looks at the people who walked over to her side just moments ago. “Oh ya, Ultraman goes around raping people. Are you people stupid?! You know me!!” They also looked very confused when they looked around for the girl. She was long gone and Ultraman had to catch up with her. He then saw a nearby motorcycle, he looks at one of the guys that owned the bike and pointed at him. “Im borrowing this!” The man ran away as soon as Ultraman approached, dropping the keys. Ultraman then hops on the bike and pursues her through the alley ways. “I hope don’t get sued, I have no sort of money rolling in right now. And why hasn’t shield answered any of my calls?! All I get is this hotline with an automated voice like women asking how my day was! He continues to ride around, hitting the walls because of the tight corners. “Tch!!! How far did she go!” Ultraman had to think fast, or else he would of lost her for good, he came towards two forks and went left.

He came across a ramp and jumped over the gate to another alleyway, seeing her in the distance. “ Hey suspect, don’t take this personal but here’s my warning shot!” Ultraman then shoots a Positron beam from his eyes in an attempt to stun the women and apprehend her. He didn’t want to hurt her too much, he had somewhat resect for women because that was how he was raised. This was different though, there was no gender discrimination when it comes to good and evil. He shouldn’t let things like this cloud his judgment, or else it could get himself killed one day.

Word count 306
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:46 pm

The girl laughed out loud when regarding the scene she had recently left behind. This wasn't the first time the cops tried to take her in on a hunch. And this wouldn't be the last time either. As she hit the sidewalk, she heard the sound of a vehicle coming from an alley way behind her, and when she turned she saw the cop on a motorcycle. "Give up already! You're outclassed and you're gonna be outwitted soon after!" To her surprise, the man responded with shooting some kind of beams from his eyes. It took her off guard, and with a super speed sidestep, it shot past her and into an innocent woman walking on the sidewalk. "Ouch, that looked like it reaaaally hurt. Smell ya later!" She waved at the man and took off at a sprint down the road, cutting through cars and appearing like an gold blur heading one hundred miles per hour. If the man chose to keep chasing her down this road, she'd look over her shoulder and stick a tongue out towards him. "So how'd you do that with your eyes? That was pretty cool! You looked like Superman, but I doubt that's gonna help you with the public! Seems like you need more practice with your powers, heh!" The speedster took a sudden right turn at the red light to head onto another street and kept running at the same pace of speed. "Didn't your mom ever tell you to play nice with girls, anyway? You're being abit too rough with me! I may break a nail or something, and that's going to come out your wallet you know?"
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Ultraman was shocked that he missed and hit a lady that was next to her. “I’m sorry, I hope you’re alright!! Really sorry!!” He continued following the girl, Ultraman was determined to catch her no matter what. “Tch, she’s playing games with me.” Ultraman began onto the street in pursuit, she was gone but he could somewhat make out the direction she was going. Ultraman had to maneuver around some cars, but it was difficult. “Damm, she REALLY had to run on a one way street! This isn’t getting any easier on me! Tch… move!!” Ultraman wasn’t as skilled on the motorcycle to maneuver around all of the vehicles that was in front of him; he began shooting out the tires of the other cars with his eye beam and prayed that nobody died. “If yall wasn’t in my way!! I wouldn’t have to hurt your car!!!” “One of people whose tires he shot out screamed from out of his car. “Thanks a lot Jackass!!!!! Now I’m late for work!”

An angry Ultraman screams out while he continues to ride forward. “I can’t f**in Fly!!! What do you want me to do about it!!! AHHHHHHH!!!” Regardless of the curses that were screamed at Ultraman, he still kept his focus, he then turned at the red light. “Ahh Slow down!!!!!!!” Ultraman Began rapidly shooting positron beams out of his eyes in front of him, he didn’t have a clear sight but he would figure that one of these random shots would hit her and slow her down. This was a dangerous game of tag, and more people started to play as well. People as in the New York City police force, they began following Ultraman. “Ultraman! What the hell are you doing?!!” “Ultraman screams back at the officer. “Jewel thief!! Museum!! In pursuit of suspect!!! I need a road block Can you get it done for me!! I’m not sure how fast she is running, but I need as many thumb tacks as possible. “Are you crazy, if it’s a speedster were never going to set it up in time!” “Ahh!!!! Just clear the streets then!! Block off this lane!!!” Ultraman then continues his rapid random shooting in front of him towards the suspect’s direction.

Number of words: 374

Last edited by Ultraman on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Man this guy was persistent! The girl would run right and left, dodges his lasers but simply looking at where he was looking next. She stuck her tongue out at him as she turned and began to run backwards. "You're pretty good! But your aim? Oh man it stiiinks!" She laughed as she began to dash left and right at high speeds, while still continuing forward, to create several after images that looked exactly like herself. Each image stuck their tongue out at the man chasing her, until one suddenly broke off and took a sharp right turn into an alley way. The alley had a caged fence in the center, blocking off anyone attempting to cross through it and into the next street. The speedster used her speed to run on the wall and over the fence, not stopping her momentum for a second. Only a golden trail was left in her wake, as she turned out the alley on the other side in only a few seconds. "Keep up, OLD MAN!" The chase would now take place with him on the ground, and her running on the side of buildings. She'd make a yawning gesture while looking at him behind her shades. "Give up! The only reason you're keeping is up is because I have nothing better to do today! The only way you could even hope of catching me is if you could fly, lame for brains!" Tara stuck her tongue out at the guy again, as she picked up even more speed and ran back down to the street, steadily pulling away from him now. She wouldn't admit this, but the adrenaline was making her excited. It was rare she had someone to run from who actually attempted to chase her down.
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:16 pm

“I’m in my early 20’s!!!!” Ultraman was getting frustrated, and was almost running out gas with his motor cycle. “NA No! Don’t die on me now!!1 I need you here!!! Ahh.” Ultraman needed a boost to catch up. He then hatched an insane idea to put his legs upward in a peculiar way, and then started shooting positron blasts from his feet. The consecutive force from the blast gave him an unmanageable boost. “Whoa!!!!!!!!!! Now were talking!” He was trying to keep up as much as he could, he couldn’t let this women get away. He had to boost further, drive harder! It didn’t matter how fast she was moving, but he was almost out of gas. Ultraman now how to make his shots count, while he was keeping his pace to boost himself from the blasts from his feet, he then was shooting blasts from his eyes once again. He relied on a miracle that she would get hit; aiming as well as he could while maneuvering around the cars in front of him. Soon, there were no more cars on the street. The nypd heeds his request and blocked off the road, so all he needed was a hit. “Just one!!!!!!!” Ultraman then began to glow, his body being covered in a positron layer. This made his powers a little stronger, more consistent with his blast and boosting a bit further with his feet.

Word Count: 236
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 pm

The man sped up even more, using his feet as some kind of rocket propellers, and with his sudden boost of speed he was gaining on her. She looked over her shoulder and watched, as the man got closer and closer, firing rays from his eyes. Without warning, she would dive to the side and roll to a stop using a homeless man as the final obstacle to hit, making the man shoot right by her at his faster rate of speed, and head straight for his own road block. She looked up behind the homeless man, who was still sleeping through the conflict, and placed both arms on him, watching with a smile. "That was pretty fun! I've never had that much fun in awhile Haha!" The girl laughed. Whether the man slid to a stop, or smashed into the blockade, the speedster would shoot off and stand slightly behind him; peeking around his arm and up to his face. "I've never seen someone else go like zoom zoom. Out of your shoes you were like ZOOOOM!" The young woman would run off in a bright gold light, and reappear on the other side of the man, tapping his opposite shoulder. "How'd a guy like you get shiny rays shooting out of his body? Are you an experiment like me? Some kinda freak accident your parents did to try and fix you?" In another gold flash of light, the speedster ran and was now sitting on the hood of a cop car just a few feet from the man. The officers looked at her with wide eyes, as she looked down to her finger nails. "You were fast, but..I'm faster. I've always been faster..Probably the fastest!" She blew her nails with a small blow from her lips, before dashing off in a gold blur past a few officers. The next thing the man would see is the young woman wearing a police officer cap on her head with a badge in her hand. "Call me Officer Speedy!"
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Ultraman slides with the bike and falls off; he rolls on the floor and gets up slowly. A few bruises on his body as the girl zooms around. “Hey Girl! Would You St-“The girl kept speeding around all over, around the place. “Ugh!!” Ultraman then puts his hands on the girl’s shoulders and looks at her with a very tired expression. “I’m sure you’re very nice, and I think you should reconsider stealing. You have a good power going for you, did you ever try a sport. Join the Olympics, run track and field. Swimming….soccer…. be the first women to play on a national football team. Don’t you understand just how much money you can make honestly? It can’t be called cheating because it was something that was given to you as a gift; it’s like people asking you to stop being yourself. It’s ok to be yourself... but this….” Ultraman then looks at the purse and walks back a bit. “This isn’t you, and... yea...i guess you can call me a freak. I was caught in an explosion and survived; three months later I’m chasing other super powered people in spandex. It’s a hard responsibility you know.” Ultraman then sits on the cop car and flags the police to back off.

“Want me to tell you something? Were broke…. Heroes…nobody pays us to do the things we do. We risk our lives on a whim, there’s no real profit besides the good feeling you get afterwards. And the thank you, it’s a real heart molder. Makes you think that you changed someone’s life for the better, for people to live more earnestly and be a little bit safer. As an individual, we are obligated to make a choice everyday with how we use our powers. How could you take from the people that they don’t even have? For every theft, the government would just tax the hell of the minority. There’s no real differentiation between the rich and the thieves, because the thieves don’t give back. I should know because after I take this mask off….this is my life… this is my reality… I’m poor…” Ultraman shakes his head, and then looks at her with an earnest look. “I wasn’t always a hero; I was a part of a lot of criminal activity. I robbed people, fought in an underground ring…but I never killed anyone. There is no need to cross that line, nobody wants to die. Especially not from starvation…. Foreclosure of their homes…. With such a bad economy, you’re only hurting these people. “Ultraman then smiles a bit and folds his arms. “You know, that hat suits you better. Be a hero, be someone’s hero…. And one day you’ll understand what I mean about that smile… so what do you say about returning that ruby huh? “

Number of words: 470
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:12 am

The man gave her a speech, and Tara practically listened. Well, partially. It seemed to be taking so long, and for a speedster what was long was even longer, causing her to twitch and want to move. Could you blame her for being so impatient? For the majority of her life she was stuck in a wheelchair with no way to walk or even run. Being injected by that man made formula that simulated the X gene, and caused her body to go into hyper drive did nothing but make her anxious to see the world. The man was trying to get her to give her current life up, and do something honest to get money. Sports, and all these things he mentioned, she knew nothing about. Her life was very sheltered in the past, and she hadn't done any of the things he had mentioned. "Look, I understand you want what's best for me, but I'm in control of my life. If I sleep out on the streets, I've vulnerable. I'm just as slow as everyone else! Trying to do all that you mentioned means I'm going to need money anyway. Money I don't have, and money that I'd need to steal. Everything I take is going towards my survival, and this ruby is going to keep me living for a long time. I appreciate whatever good you see in me, but I never had an option of what I wanted to do with my life, and I still don't. Not yet, but I AM running towards something." Tara narrowed her eyes at the man, beneath her shades. With a sort of snarl towards him, she'd take a step away and dash off as a golden blur, moving much faster than he had ever seen her run. In a blink of an eye, she was gone. Though it appeared as though she left the area, the girl ran to a rooftop and watched the man below. She laid on her stomach, out of sight, and would tail him back to where he usually stayed. She wanted to know more about this man who spoke of being a hero..and about the accident that happened to him so long ago. This was the first time she met another super like herself, so it was like a kindred spirit moment. Or simple curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Ultraman sighs as all the cops began to crowd him. “What’s up Ultra? You let her get away!” “I know I know, I thought if I could talk to the suspect…maybe change her mind. “ The police officer threw his hat on the ground and then looks back at Ultraman. “Not everyone is like you Ultraman, when you volunteered to cooperate with the New York City police force the people were ecstatic. A hero that is willingly working with us to help fight the battles that we can’t fight for ourselves. But you can’t go around trying to play the faith card in everything; things are seen as black and white.” Ultraman then had a serious expression on his face. “I know that, but she was different. Like a child that didn’t know what to do with herself after getting a new toy. I’m not too sure if she even knows what she’s doing, she thinks this is all a game you know.” “So you play the pity card and try to bring her on our side? Look how that turned out, that jewel was very expensive. Once it’s on the black market it’s gone!” Ultraman didn’t say any more as the police began spreading out in search of the girl.

Ultraman took his time to walk down the miles, all the way to where his rental remained. IT was a long walk, but made him think a lot. Of how people ask for too much, that you can offer blood and it still would not satisfy them. It would be better to not intend to satisfy them, the most important thing is they’re alive and the threat is eliminated. As he enters the car, he wondered why he tried talking to the girl. He was caught in the moment of his sentimental values, and felt like she was lost. But that would be the last time; Ultraman would not allow his heart to be swayed. Kindness can also overstep its boundaries as well, making you do things out of the ordinary. As he changes clothes in his car, he heads to cartons chop shop to store the car. After doing so, he leaves the place and enters his apartment. He looks around the broken furniture and the paint peeling off the wall, the TV still going in with nothing to show but static. “Just how I left it, home sweet home. “

Number of words: 407
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Tara watched the hero from the rooftops. He was ridiculed by the cops for trying to do his job, and she tilted her head with an indifferent look on her face. Was working with the police worth the hassle when being a hero? It looked like unneeded stress, and the man didn't really deserve it, did he? Was this what it meant to be a hero? Listening to crap from the people you wanted to protect? How dumb. The cops went off in separate directions to search for her and she tilted her head again, still laying on the roof and watching. "Tch, a heroes job is never done..even when you catch the bad guy. These people don't deserve being saved, he should use his powers to get what he wants." The girl spoke under her breath, as she raised herself from the rooftop and disappeared a flash of gold light.

Later, as the man entered his old broken down, the speedster would be sitting on the couch flipping the remote control, trying to find a channel that worked. Turning towards him, she'd wave a hand while continuing to flip the channels. "Welcome home hero. Took you long enough." She flipped the channel a few more times until finally a channel would work. "You know, I've stayed in nicer places than this from just one heist. A Hero can't even afford a nice place? That's kinda sad ya know?" The girl would disappear in a flash of golden light, heading into his kitchen and opening the fridge. "I raided your fridge looking for something to eat earlier. I guess food isn't a priority for you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:21 pm

“What the?!! How did you get in my house?!!!” Ving was surprised, he could have sworn that she would have left town by now with the ruby. After that high speed chase in new York city, the whole entire police force was looking for her. Now, the same suspect that ving failed to catch is inside of his home, and looking at his fridge. Ving decided to keep calm, there wasn’t much in his house to steal anyway. “Ahh… whatever…make yourself at home.” Ving then walks towards the fridge and opens it. There was some left over kfc inside, he takes it out of the fridge and puts it on the table. “You can heat this up if your hungry, there is some juice in the fridge.” Ving then walks towards the tv and tries to fix it by shaking the antenna.

“This damm thing is always messing up…lets see…. How about….” Ving makes the smallest shock with his finger and touches the inside socket of the tv. The signal was then reached and the tv began to play. “Oh… were on tv….well.. im on tv…. Don’t see you there. There wasn’t able to catch you … besides the brief moment when you took that cops hat. “ Ving then lays on the couch, he wondered why he wasn’t overreacting.

Number of words 220
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:46 am

"Who leaves KFC leftovers?" The girl said, as she took the box and opened it. Pinching her nose with two fingers, she'd shake her head towards the man. "That's okay, I ordered out anyway!" In a golden flash of light she was gone, then back with a half eaten pizza, and a slice in hand. "Everything tastes better when it's free!" The woman laughed to herself, as she jumped over the couch and rudely sat on the man's ankles. "So this is the hero life, huh? Preeettyy lame from where I've sitting. You don't have any good eats. You don't have a nice pad. You don't even have cable! This suuuucks! I probably make more than you in a day than you do a whole month!" The girl stuffed a slice of pizza in her mouth and gave a series of super speedy chews, then a speedy swallow to follow. "How about this? We split the profits from the ruby. I'm sure you'll be able to get a much better place than this! I mean, did you see the size of the ruby? It was like..totally huge. I'm gonna be living on eaaasy street once it's sold!" The girl would shove another slice in her mouth, eating it at high speeds and licking her fingers. "We're two super powered pros here. With your power, and my speed, we'll be able to take anything we've ever wanted! Have you even been to Vegas? Florida? I can get us there in a second, and we can rob any casino or bank blind. You and me! Don't tell me you're not interested, they won't know what hit them. When I'm doing my speed thing, all people see is a blur." Shaking her hand infront of her face, the blonde would smile. "And the moment they blink, I'm already a thousand miles away!"
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Ving just shook his head and moves over to the sink. “No, it’ll be too easy. Personally, it would feel better if I was to earn it. Stealing and appealing as the bad guy seems way too cliché for me, I would rather be the 1 percent that isn’t like that at all. Plus, I like my crappy apartment. I have a lot of memories, from the screeching floor to the low pressure showers. It’s hard to get warm water too, have to turn on the faucet on hot beforehand.” Ving then washes the plate and puts the chicken on it. He then heats it up on a microwave. “So little girl, where are your parents? Do they know you’re out running around like this? Wouldn’t they be worried about you?” Ultraman wondered why he always sees some super powered teen like himself with some sad story involving their parents leaving. He wondered what he would hear this time while the chicken finished heating up. After a few bites, he began to speak again. “Look imps not your therapist, I’m not going to dive into your past or whatever… but you have to understand that every action you take can hurt the people that are closest to you. All it takes is one mess up, a slab of DNA and then everyone you know will die. There are people that will do these things, people that are capable of doing these things. You went far, but you should quit while you’re ahead.” Ving then checks the refrigerator to see if there was anything left to drink. He takes out a carton of orange juice and pours it into a cup. “You want some?” He looks at the girl, extending the glass towards her. He wondered if she would be suspicious if it was poison. Ving really didn’t care much, if not he would just drink it himself.

Number of words: 317
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Instead of turning to look towards the man, the girl would look towards the hazy tv. "My parents are dead..And I have no one close to me that would be in danger if they found out who I was. The rest of my family sees me as the accident. As the freak! They think I drove my father insane to make a cure for my disease and it cost him his life!" She was obviously getting angry when speaking of the subject, so in response, she raised herself from the couch and grabbed her bag. "Look, whatever. You don't know anything about me. This was a mistake! Have fun with your life here..Because next time you see me, I'll be living life to the fullest. Enjoy this life of yours..You'll need this more than me." The speedster would drop the ruby down onto his couch, and disappear in a golden flash of light, leaving the man for good. As she hit the highways heading out of the city at six hundred miles per hour, she wouldn't look back once. The hero's life was never easy, was it?

-Exit : Total Words - 3022
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl's got to Eat - T   A girl's got to Eat - T Empty

Back to top Go down

A girl's got to Eat - T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: