Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) Empty
PostSubject: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:46 am

Roman walked down the dark iron corridor of his special facility he had created for the containment and experimentation upon the dangerous specials of whom he had started to collect. The out right killing of them was beginning to boar him and his ambitions had grown 10 fold. He wanted to provoke those creatures that called them self specials.

He wanted to start a war, and to do that all he needed to do was catch the attention of the most powerful specials out their. Make them expose them selves to the world. This was not going to be to much a problem sense the bombing of Washington had taken place he was one step closer to ruining them.

Right now he had more pressing matters to attend to however as he had just gotten hold of a special who knew things. According to those who had given him this hostage he would soon have a much easier time getting his way with specials. He had persuaded the President to give him a facility to STUDY these specials in order to formulate a serum that would no doubt create super soldiers. Though this was not his intentions at all. Underneath it all he was a high ranking member of the FRIENDS OF HUMANITY group and cleansing these creatures from the earth was his primary objective. They not only had their eye on mutants no but all those who were not human. However he still had to produce results for the president and his associates so the most vial and perverse experiments took place harvesting of everything from bone marrow ,limbs, tissue to the genes themselves. It was quite crazy that the the guy who tipped him off about so many of these so called specials wanted to have a meeting with him. It was time to meet the man behind the voice.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
JokerCPOC

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Joker sat on a barstool a knife in one hand an a little black box in the other, at his feet wasa young boy without any ropes and a backpack in his lap. The clown looked up as he heard foosteps coming his way and knew the meeting had finally begun. The weeks leading to this had been quiet fun and while most mistook him for a criminal mastermind he wasn't. Joker just like random event that caused the biggest problems and sometimes the easiest was to send a bottle of Mutant morph gas to a lunatic bent on annihilating them. His source of course was the father of the child at his feet. Joker really didn't care about what happened between the mutants and humans in fact he found the whole thing quite hillarious. These experiments that was being applied was a better way to test his chemicals before he unleashed them on a city.

Normally Jokers mind was twenty different ways but today he was more focused and hell bent. This meeting going well meant more chances for experiments with his chemicals for the future use. Of course he hadn't told the man what he was going to do it was more fun to just see his reaction when it happened. The boy moaned which caused the green eyes of the joker to focus on the young human male. Leaning down Joker slid his knife into the kids mouth and smiled. "Want to know how I got these scars?" His head tilted slightly as he thought of something than grinned. "My friend was a good man, a honest man with a good life, beautiful wife, and great kids just like you. One day his kid runs into my yard when i'm cutting down a tree. Bad luck the kid ran face first into the spinning blade slicing him open to the bone." The kids eyes grew wide as they stared into the psychotic eyes of the clown. "Now, I felt horrible for what I did but nothing could be done. He was grotesque...so I decided to make amends. I took a knife and did this." He turned his head showing the full extent of the scars. "And you know what? He cried when he saw me and called me a monster." His voice grew rough and angry pushing the knife slightly into the flesh. "I was hurt that this puny monstrosity dared call me ugly. So I blew up his house while he was out and took his whole life away. Now he sees the funny side and now he is always laughing." The sound of a breath made Joker look up, hiding the knife like a naughty child he stood up and bowed. "Welcome to Clown Hall." Joker was wearing a purple suit wth a green tie, his hair was green, his face white and his lips red with the scars showing through. "I hope your here to talk."
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Roman would shoot the man another text he was supposed to be here by now. He could tell by the messages and responses he had been getting that the man was off his rocker. However he really didn't give a damn as long as he got results. This time the man said he had something that would be the answer to his serum dilemma. That would be the answer to his prayers in so many ways. He had just finished the text and hit send when the new bodyguard would show up.

Quote :
Text

Where the f*ck are you man I need to get those results to the office no later than tomorrow morning. I already set up the meeting with the president and you not delivering means I don't deliver and it could end me. If that EVER happens I will make it my life's work to end you. This is my career maker I need those results like yesterday. Tell me your location if you cannot find the building and I'll have a car come and pick you up. Don't f8ck this up man.

The new bodyguard would be a tall man dressed in all black. His blond locks were slicked back and he wore shades even though it was dark in the facility. He had gotten recruited out of the local D.C. area and tests came back negative on possessing the x-gene. The facility had yet to gain the tech to identify others with supernatural powers though his hate for them all seemed genuine enough. They had been watching him closely for about a month now and he had displayed no use of powers. He had a tough as nails take no sh*t attitude and he admired that. He would no doubt send this guy to pick up his contact if he had gotten lost. Nameless however was not interested in this little squabble between the two forces. Humans were idiots thinking they could stay in the race to rule the world. Mutants were just as stupid ...they got a splash of power and had the nerves to call themselves superior. It almost made him laugh just thinking of it. Either way he had infiltrated the group because he needed the resources to start a much larger war. One in which assets of this organization were invaluable.
Back to top Go down
JokerCPOC

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 am

Joker looked at his phone then at the person who walked out, a homeless guy staring at the pair with hungry eyes. Sighing he pulled the kid up and pushed him the other way out towards the alley exit. Had the man done a security sweep before this he would have found the clown and his package at the same place. Joker stepped out of the alley way and leaned against the building his eyes on the man he been speaking with. "Ha ha seems like your not very good at security." Joker pushed the kid forward while holding the black box in hand. The child clutched the backpack with tears in his eyes as he looked between the two other men. "What's in the bag is a fun little experiment I been working on, something I promise you will be even more fun. That one took awhile to make but oh the memories I will have." Jokers eyes landed on the big new guy and cackled. "Who's the muscle, New lover?"

Joker stepped forward grabbing the kid by the shoulder and drawing his head back. "Of course I'm sure you would like to see what the new dose does before trying it out? Well how about you just use it on little piggy here and find out." Joker laughed pushing the kid down onto his knees. The green eyes of the manic clown lifted to look directly into the face of the man. "I'm sure a man of your needs wants to test out new product not that I charge you or anyone. But this new one you see is going to be so much fun promise you." Joker slid out his knife which glowed a sickly green which was his joker gas in lquid form. Opening the bag he pulled out a cylinder vial wth a light blue smoke floating around. "This here will effect a city block, lot of fun and many Mutants going nutso in the heado." Joker handed it forward that twisted grin still on his scarred features.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:29 am

The issued handgun given to Nameless under the guise of the bodyguard would be taken out and cocked before it was aimed at the young boys head and the trigger was pulled blowing his brains out unless he was stopped that is. "WHAT THE F*CK!" Roman yelled as he saw the success or attempt at the rather random action. Nameless held a reason for doing such a thing as it was right before the canister was being passed over as the knife with the green goo came out. A distraction that allowed him to gain a few paces backwards just in case this idiot tried something. He could no doubt enter the man's mind but he wanted to keep the use of his abilities at a minimum. Now he had to explain his actions to this whinny motherf*cker. "You authorized us to see this man and this man alone.... meaning the kid didn't check out. We already were in the negatives with the security sweep I rather not take anymore chances." The man was still rattled up but he could tell the explanation was sufficient for now.

Now the man moved forward to grab the canister and Nameless himself had the knife and the canister in a visual view he would be at the ready though he was curious to see what would happen. He really was interested in this clown looking guy he seemed like an interesting character though due to past events he rather disliked clowns and more than likely he would hold it against this guy today. The transaction was made though he wondered what was up the man's sleeves his emotions were screaming in Nameless's head and red flags were all over the place . A grin appeared across his face. Seemed he might get to have some fun if his hunch was accurate.
Back to top Go down
JokerCPOC

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:14 am

Joker watched the kid drop dead and ignored it except for a loud laugh that echoed off the walls, as the scientist reached for it joker flicked his wrist just a little and the vial dropped to the ground smashing. "Oops." He laughed as the light blue gas poured up around them and danced back. Joker was immune to this gas since he had made a vaccine and injected himself with it. A life time cure but since no one else had ever incountered this kind of stuff everyone was in danger. Joker laughed and moved behind the building. "Thanks for killing the kid, saved me a bullet but cost you one." The body of the boy twicthed and squirmed, a groan came from it as it stood up. The bruised hole gushed blood and brain while the body increased in size growing massive bulbous muscle through it's body. The small child was not six feet in height with a lopsided body, large hands and giant feet. It's mouth opened three times it's normal length showing a black tongue. "Say hello to my little boy." Joker laughed as the zombie monstrosity lumbered forward swiping and swinging.

The creature was slower than it should be since it was imperfect, a dead body was automatically weaker than a live specimen but all the effects were there including the loss of the mind and the sporadic muscle movements. The monster locked eyes on the bodyguard and ran towards it arms wide as the black tongue slthered out of it's mouth and seperated at the center revealing a long row of teeth inside the split tongue. It let out a hidious shriek as it tried to wrap it's meaty arms around the bodyguard and shove that tongue into his face. During all this Joker watched with a huge grin. "Seems like your having fun."
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:27 am

As the canister dropped Nameless was already a few feet back as he had did so after shooting the child. He had used the darkness to create a tangible, air tight veil on instinct. He remembered the man saying a city block so containment was priority. It was not that he cared about what happened to the people above but this would put a dent in his plans. The entire building was dark which gave Nameless Dominion over the area. He heard the clown mention something or another about a bullet being saved and he would respond. "Don't worry I have plenty to share my friend but bullets aren't all." He took off his shades revealing subtle red orbs that would give off a soft glow as the boy he shot would rise to transform the darkness would form razor like wires that would be manipulated to slice it apart. He no longer needed the Roman figure as he was forced to expose himself so he would succumb to the same fate. Before the gas could spread too far he would cause the darkness to create box like container to keep it trapped. Though he knew he could not just contain it that way forever. He had to deal with Mr. Psycho.
Back to top Go down
JokerCPOC

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:05 am

Joker laughed as he moved through tbe building clanging a metal pipe he found on the rails. "I told the man it would be fun, now a super is gonna play ha ha ha." Joker stopped at a containment area for mutants who looked up at him. Voices began pleading for their release at the sight of the Mad Clown. "Hey Pink eye, how about we up the stakes?" Joker pulled another vial from the backpack and dropped it down into the mutant cages. "What happens when Mutants with powers are exposed to Jokers trade marked Mutant Morph? Let's find out." His laugh echoed around the building as Joker vanished into the gas once more. The mutants in the cages started groaning and leaning over clutching body parts and vomiting The thick blue gas dropped in the chambers was a enhancer of powers causing the barriers to drop but control went out the window. Chaos and carnage the true belief of the clown. A mutant rammed the cage shattering it as it stood up. The young man had become a giant of nine feet with bulging perfect muscle, eyes misted over, and brutality written on his features. The strength wielder roared and charged down the halls looking for prey.

Others faired the same wth their own powers evolving them. One guy floated out as a form of pure Magma, another a raging torrent of personal storms. A young boy screamed as visions of past and present flowed out of his eyes like projectors until they melted. A girl with a teddy bear stood up her mouth opening to four times it's size, her teeth had become razor sharp and there was three rows of them. Her little body had grown and her flesh had become grey and white, humanoid fins appeared on her hands with claws as she became a Wereshark. Screaming to the heavens she charged out looking for prey. Jokers Mutant Morph also gave him one more advanatage...he had tailored it to where the monsters wouldn't go after him. "Oh Pink eye, my friends would like a word with you." Joker chuckled as a man of pure light stepped out, his whole body pulsed with a white aura driving back the shadows. Joker motioned for it to stand by him. "Oh, Shadow boo. I found a pet for you to play with." Joker laughed to the rafters having the time of his life.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:00 pm

"Fun indeed, I haven't played kill the clown in a long time. Lets see how rusty I am." He would focus on the clown's mind not altering anything he just wanted to make sure he could track him. Slow steps would follow in the clowns path as he would follow the sound of the hysterical laughter. He heard the pleas of the mutants being contained in the prisons. He could already guess what was going to happen next. What he heard would soon be verified with a visual as he arrived on the scene. That air tight veil still keeping him safe as he saw the various mutants. Then he saw the Jokers trump card a mutant made of pure light. "Clever boy" he said with a gin. "Funny how these creatures don't attack you...I wonder..." The creatures were simple and feeble minded, easy to control. He would cast the illusion in their minds that the joker was him and that he was the joker. Based on the simpleminded attack by the previous creature he could get away with not making anything too elaborate. Though he made sure to make the smell part of the illusion just in case it was chemical and not simply ocular. It was then that he would watch the wareshark attempt to bite the clown. The man of pure magma would shoot magma boulders at him, the huge hulking creature would pick a heavy piece of the shattered cage and throw it at the clown, while the being made of pure light shot a blinding blast from the flank. The creatures attacked to cover all angles. Meanwhile Nameless would box in the gas again to contain what was spreading in this area.
Back to top Go down
JokerCPOC

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:53 pm

The sudden change over the Mutants caused Joker a halt, as they turned towards him he ran and leaped over the rail twisting in the air. The charging wereshark melted as the flaming torrent of magma splattered her small body, the giant throwing the object hit the magma guy but it melted causing the two to charge at each other rather than the clown. The light being simply looked around trying to remember who or what it was. Joker pulled another vial from his jacket and looked over at the shadow wielder. "Mind tricks huh, want to take a trip into the inner working of the clown?" Joker held a vial of something thick and blackish. Throwing it on the ground his fingers struck the zippo lighter he carried and set the goo on fire. In moments a large line of white fire had formed. Eight feet tall, and already the concrete under it began to melt. "Say hello to Jokers fire world extreme." He leaped backward vanishing into the smoke. His hand twisted and a knife suddenly was there. A thick green shine on the blade.

Joker grinned as he began to think of all kinds of crazy things and the horrors he had commited, if the man was going to check his mind than Joker was going to give him something to work through. Green eyes stared around waiting for the right moment. Already the chemicals in the building were catching fire and in a few minutes the whole building would be a raging inferno of super hot flames and monster mutants. Joker had a few trcks up his sleeve but he was just waiting for the oppurtunity to get to the man when he wasn't shielded.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:24 pm

A stifled yawn would emerge as a gloved hand would cover his mouth as he watched the display. As fun as this was the Nameless one had things to do. "You have been quite the guest. Entertaining to say the least but, I am on a rather tight schedule so we need to wrap this up. I represent an organization known as the Anarchs. We are looking to expand our horizons and we thought that you would be a great candidate. A sociopath, psychotic killer, a maniac ...just what I am looking for. Now we can stop now and head back to discuss this matter. Or we can pursue this route and before this is done you will be in the lowest pits of hell thinking you are a paraplegic 9 year old girl. The choice is yours though I do want to remind you that should you refuse things will get nasty from here on out." with that said Nameless would give a slight grin. Whether the man accepted or not he would end this in the next few seconds.
Back to top Go down
JokerCPOC

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Joker stepped out of the shadows and stretched while holding his knife in hand. "Hm, joing a organzation that would think of hiring someone like me....Sure Pink eye why not. I'm assuming i get benefits and dental maybe a vacation to hawaii?" Joker laughed manically. "But count me in, howevr I do like chemistry sets and lots of very dangerous items and materials with no questions asked and no interuptions or check up's? I like to work in private for fun." Joker grinned which was made bigger by the scars, his green eyes stared at the man letting him know he was willing to take this fight to the end. "So, where do i sign and we can talk finances and salary." Joker laughed and dropped another canister this one solid green. The mutants in the room dropped to the ground and returned to normal all except those dead or those who's powers crippled them. "Well it was fun here but if your ready to go. After you Maistro." Joker laughed and stepped back waiting for the man to go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:12 pm

The Nameless one simply grinned as a black portal opened and Nemeless would give a nod of the head for him to follow. "We want you to do what it is you do my friend." with that said he would walk through the portal as he noted that the canister had gotten rid of the contamination. That toxin could be put to good use he was glad that he recruited this Joker. Phase one was done now it was time to get down to business. He was sure the Joker would follow and kept a close eye on him as trust was not exactly his strong point especially with someone like this man. With that said he would close as they both would enter and on the way brief the man on their next task.

-exit-
Back to top Go down
JokerCPOC

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Joker kept his es on the man, havng major trust issues was a problem when on a team but now when staying alive. As he walked in he kept his body facing the nameless man. "I never got your name, and I'm sure Pink eye won't do. So what do i call the man paying for my services? How about Mr. Smiles?" Joker laughed leaping into the portal without a moment of hesitation eager to learn about what they were going to do and what else would come next. He raised a hand holding that black box and winked. "We should probably get out of here." With that he pressed the button and a massive explosion hit the halls. "Just a little Joker up my sleeve." Laughing he turned away walking through the portal as the building exploded.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:47 pm

prestiged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)   The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Virus Part 1. (Nameless and Joker)
Page 1 of 1