Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Family reunion (Flashback) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Family reunion (Flashback)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Hines

Adam Hines

Family reunion (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Family reunion (Flashback)   Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Adam sat in the old warehouse, the place where he kept his technical equipment and old family pictures. He looked at a picture of him and his older brother, it had been a month since his older brother disappeared. S.H.I.E.L.D had no clue where he was and said he was dead, but Adam didn't understand why they didn't go help him why they didn't help the only family he had left in the world. He cringed his teeth while tears started to fall, "i'd sell my soul just to see you again big bro" he said to himself in a emotionally sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion (Flashback)   Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:27 pm

On top of a warehouse sat the lone hero known as Lone Star. He was proven to be dead and he was enjoying this. No one knew he was alive so that gave him the element of surprise on every situation. Where he was at people would normally call the slums of New York. Lone Star spent alot of time here when he first joined S.H.I.E.L.D but he had another reason for being here.. His little brother Adam was here. A S.H.I.E.L.D agent whom Lone Star thought he couldn't trust. Now on top of the warehouse Lone star would move a window out of the way and quietly jump down into the warehouse where his brother sat.. Lone Star could hear his little brother getting emotional still mourning his "Lost". But that wasn't the case and Lone star was here to let that known. As he quietly walked up on his brother he pulled his colt anaconda out and pointed it at the back of his brothers head. He turned the safety off and spoke with his voice sounding different "You have to the count of 3 to get up with your hands behind your head and turn around. If you don't I will shoot you" Lone Star said that with all intent of actually doing it. With his actual voice hidden Adam wouldn't know who it was trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hines

Adam Hines

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion (Flashback)   Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Not hearing anything, Adam continued to look at the picture of him and his brother. Befor he could do anything he had a gun to his head and a man voice speaking, Telling him to get up and turn around befor he shot adam. The mans voice told adam he had ever intention on doing it if adam did not get up and turn around, Adam could possible fight back but he was still down from thinking about his brother. Adam Slowly stood up and put the picture of him and his older brother down and the old warehouse floor, stood up and turned around to fac ethe man, "Im such a disgrace to shield right now" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion (Flashback)   Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:02 pm

As Lone Star heard his brother Adam speak he smiled. He didn't think Adam was a disgrace. Just a brother mourning his only figure in his life left. But it was all good now because Lone Star was here for something else.. He was here to dismiss himself from S.H.I.E.L.D. Now turned around with his hands the way Lone star asked Adam was at his brothers mercy and that did not float well for them. Words would float "Helmet.... Off" smoke would come from under the helmet as it would open up revealing the face of Lone Star. He was scared up and his left eye looked as if it was still healing up from the fall. It had giant scars over it. From here Lone Star would speak while still holding the gun to his brother "Well hello Little brother. Didn't expect to see me here did you? But now for why I came here... What does S.H.I.E.L.D think happened to me?" those words were said with no expression shown on Lone Stars part. He was all business this time around and for good reason.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hines

Adam Hines

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion (Flashback)   Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:16 pm

As the Man stood there with the gun still to adam he though, Who was this man and what did he want from adam. None of the enemies of shield knew who he really where, only people from shield new who he was. "Hell" Adam said in his head, he didnt want to know what this man wanted to do him. Adam then herd the man Say helmet off and some came off out of the bottom of it, Then the man took off his helmet to revel his face. The man Turned out to be his brother who he thought had died, he brother had a scares everywhere and his eye completely messed up with more giant scared covering it. his brother still had the gun to adam as he was talking "big brother" Adam Said shocked for a moment then talked again "No i did not and shield? They think your dead well besides the Director he think your still alive some how" Adam said look at his scared brother.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion (Flashback)   Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:41 pm

The look on Adams face as he saw that his brother Don was alive was rather interesting but Lone Star couldn't sit here and talk for ages. He had to get out of here. Anyone could be following him. Anyone could be watching him.. Anyone could be setting up a meeting with Jesteria. Anyway Lone Star would listen to his little brothers words before smiling and touching him on the left shoulder with his left hand. Lone star would then speak. "Little brother. I know it may not make sense to you right now but I cannot be seen or heard. As far as you are concerned I am dead. No one will ever hear of this meeting ok? And I want you to stay in S.H.I.E.L.D they could use someone like you... But remember if you ever need me Im just one call away." With those words said Arrow pointed his right arm to the ceiling as a hook came flying out taking him to the roof. From here he vanished. Before leaving tho he got a sticky tracer on his brothers back while moving his arm over to his shoulder.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Adam Hines

Adam Hines

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion (Flashback)   Family reunion (Flashback) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:49 pm

After adam got done talking his brother smiled and touch his shoulder, Which adam thought was like old times.Wait but-" adam stopped " ok big bro and thanks" adam smiled as his brother continued to speak " and Ok?" he said as he doesnt know how his brother would here his call. His brother pointed to the ceiling as a hook came in and took his brother away once again, "Man he is so difficult" Adam Said as he laughed alittle and went to the window of the large warehouse and jumped to the ground.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family reunion (Flashback)   Family reunion (Flashback) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family reunion (Flashback)
Page 1 of 1