Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maul

Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. Empty
PostSubject: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Jason Maul walked through the city of California, it was a bust of activity and rich people running around on Rodeo dr, top smart ass security system cars and snobbery as far as the eyes could see. To be honest Jason never understood why the heros and villains just didn't combine together and destroy the city of snobbery. Oh well it wasn't his choice to make he just had to put up with the anger issues of the city and the massive superiority complex the city had. Cars flew by nt caring who they hit in the process cops sat on their cars drinking coffee and eating doughnuts which wouldn't help their already belly busting physique. Jason stopped outside a store and looked around trying to decide what to do when a small and very obnoxious man came out yelling for him to move away that this place was reserved only for class and not homeless vagabounds. Jason stared at the man for a long moment until he shrunk back and vanished inside the store.

For a moment Jason entratined the idea of walking in and ordering a ton but he had no money and it wouldn't solve anything. To be honest he really didn't know why he was here but he was. Of course the tons of hot girls walking around in tight clothes helped make the city a bit more bearable though his size intimidated even the mst prettiest of girls. At 7'2 and five hundred pounds of rock hard muscle wearing a pair of blue jean shorts, size twenty shoes and a white t-shirt that bulged with his muscle he wasn't the easiest approaching person. Jason keapt walking once again as he tried to decide what he was going to do in a expensive city with no money, no friends, and no information or a goal. Maybe hopping on a train and heading out here wasn't the best idea but something was pulling him to this city so he needed to find out what.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:05 pm

She was nothing but a normal girl. Atleast that's what she told herself every day. She even created the illusion of a normal life by living in a desolate motel with a family she saved months before, and enrolling in college. Walking down the crowded streets of California, she held a brown bag on her back and wore a red shirt with a high cut stomach. Her pants were dark red jeans and her foot wear was yellow and red chucks. If it wasn't obvious, red was her favorite color. Out a small opening in her bag was the head of her favorite hello kitty flash doll. She seemed almost out of place with all the girls dressing up in seductive clothes, and the men giving them all their attention. She couldn't help but look at them with lust filled eyes aswell. Though, she would never admit her sexual preference to anyone. Not having a childhood made her immensely insecure. If it wasn't for the Nameless one, she would have never even imagined becoming a hero to the people in the first place. Infact, she'd probably be stealing everything in sight like before. Shaking the thoughts from her mind, she'd reach into her pocket and remove a small map. She was supposed to be heading towards the school now, but she didn't want to risk anyone seeing her do her 'thing.' Though, that could have been avoided if she moved fast enough. Maybe she was tricking herself into walking just to feel normal for once.

Thanks to the bright sun, she couldn't get a good view of the map in her hand. Moving in a light jog, she found herself in some shade and began to read the map with a smile. "Awesome! How convenient. Now let's see how far away I am from this place." Little did she know, she had run infront of the massive man and was using him as her shade from the sun. She wasn't exactly observant at the moment, thanks to the anxiety of her first day of school.
Back to top Go down
Maul

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Jason leaned against a wall while folding his arms a bored look on his face, a slender young woman walked up and ended up using him for shade which for some reason made him laugh. His eyes roamed over her once noticing she was attracive but something about her told him she wouldn't be interested. To be honest he was a little surprised she hadn't stepped away when she saw him but then again she probably didn't since she was caught up in her map. "Excuse me...can I help you with something?" The giant tried to keep the laughter out of his voice since he had never been used as a shade before. His eyes dropped down to her bag and the hello kitty doll which made him chuckle.

The woman was a sight but he really didn't go for blondes, they got him into trouble anyway. He liked red heads and ravens but the woman seemed actually lost which was a little funny. Him being lost was one thing since he could get turned around in a one way alley but someone who lived here getting lost was another thing. But he had no proof she lived here and might as well have been a exchange student from europe or even Texas. All he knew was that this woman was using him like a shade and he was reading her map over her shoulder. "Um, would you know a decent hotel around here or maybe a Dojo with a grandmaster? I'm lost." He smiled in a friendly way trying to keep any kind of flirting out of his voice. It was difficult since Jason was a sucker for a pretty face and this woman was beautiful. But there was also something else about her that made her more alluring. Not sexually he hadn't had those thoughts in months but curioisty wise. He was curious about who she was and why she was here two things he had no right to know and probably wouldn't get a answer for.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Tara's eyes would open wide, as she heard a voice nearby. Turning towards the origin of the shade, she saw the man towering over her. Folding her map and placing it in her pocket, she would wave a hand with a nervous smile. "I'm sorry. I get kinda lost when my mind isn't on a specific task." She placed a hand on her head, while the other found her hip. Her keen green eyes looked up his massive frame, and she couldn't help but shiver for abit. He was a giant amongst men, and she had met nothing so far that matched his size. Out of all the villains and people she had met along the way, this one was a tank. "A decent hotel or a dojo? Um, I commute out here really, so I don't really know the area well enough." Which was true. She actually lived in the east coast and ran to California every week for heroics. It was like a part time job she wasn't getting paid for, but it made her feel abit better in the end. Crossing her arms over her chest, she'd tilt her head and narrow her eyes in thought. "I'm late for school, but I could point you in the right direction after class." Tara would point down the sidewalk before placing both hands behind her back and walking backwards. "Where are you from, anyway? Some kind of isolated grandmaster dojo where people put their lives on the line every day?"
Back to top Go down
Maul

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:28 am

Jason looked down at the woman not in a sense of looking down at someone but looking down was really all he could do with anyone he ever met. But the young lady seemed shaken up by his appearance and he couldn't blame her. Sensing her nervousness he put on a friendly smile and bowed at the waist. "I am from Hells kitchen New York but have studied with the monks of the Golden Temple for many years. I have travelled here on a feeling and now I seek refuge at a Dojo or a monasatry where my brothers will accept me as one of their own or as a guardian until my task is done." His voice was soothing and kind with a slight accent to it. He stood back up to his full height still wearing the warm smile. "I can wait until after your class it is not a problem, patience is a key in the art of combat and if I must wait days I shall."

Jason noticed the step back of the girl but made no attempt to close the gap, she wanted manuevering room between them and he respect that. "I am called Maul in the temple and it was my rebirth name so Maul I am. What is your name if I may ask?" Jason tilted his head slightly and smirked giving him that irrepresible super guardian look that made people feel like everything was ok and they were safe. "I do not wish to pry on your secrets or time, but I must rely on a stranger in a city that is foreign and hope you are not a possible enemy." Jason continued standing where he was and not moving so the woman didn't get jumpy and run away, she was the first person he had spoken to who actually offered help since he arrived in this strange city.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:02 am

The girl continued to walk, even though the larger man stayed where he was. Apparently he didn't notice she needed to get to class, and him just standing there was not helping. "Walk with me so I'm not late to class. I can't stand around and talk at the moment." Turning, she began to walk forward and down the sidewalk. One finger was wrapped beneath her chin while the other was placed down on her side. Obviously she was in a rush, and at her current pace she was sure to be late if she didn't run. The only problem with that would be displaying her abilities to the man, which wasn't going to happen. Especially with the various news reports of people dying just because heroes weren't turning themselves in. At the moment she was in hiding, and that would most likely cause the people of California to get even more upset with her. Tara couldn't blame them. The last two victims were found in California. Both killed by the same woman with a video showcasing both their deaths. One was a cop, and the other was a nobody. But two deaths still had an impact on the people. Ms. Flash couldn't endure this, and so she hid behind her other half, Tara Strong.

Snapping back to reality, the girl would place a hand on her head and look back towards the man. "I'm sorry. I started daydreaming for a second. My name is Tara. And as long as you don't go smashing this city up, I think no one will see you as an enemy. We can't really afford a villain having their way with the people with our only hero..missing in action." She grasped her arm and continued to walk, looking across the street to see a T.V. store. In the window was a TV that was currently showing breaking news. Tara automatically presumed it was another victim because the heroes weren't turning themselves in..but in actuality, it was actually a hero doing just that. The Red Arrow. She had never met him, but she had heard of his exploits in Jersey. To think the clown girl had forced his hand was astounding. Would she end up behind bars one day, aswell? "This world is falling apart slowly.."
Back to top Go down
Maul

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Jason took three long strides and caught up to the girl so he was walking beside her, the people stepped out of the path of the giant not wishing to be in his way or in his vicinity. He listened as the woman spoke abut a missing her and the world going to hell and he felt sorry that the young lady felt that way. "Sometimes we must do what others are afraid of, it is ok to be afraid but we can't allow it to stand in our way. Fear is good for it keeps us alert and stops us from making foolish mistakes. The world is only as dangerous as we allow it to be and if no one stands up for it then it will only get worse. Sometimes the normal man or woman has to take a stand even if that stand will cost them their lives. But to die doing what is right is better than to live doing nothing at all. And fear not I have no desire to destroy this city or any other. Though my size intimidates people I am a good guy."

Jason looked at the college as they came close and stopped. "You must hurry now to class our you will be late. I will wait for you to get out then you can show me to a dojo or a monastary. I appreciate the help and if I can assist you in anyway please let me know. And remember, all the heros in the world started somewhere. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. Now go to class and remember that fear is not a bad thing, just something that must be overcome to understand yourself better." Jason walked over to a bench and sat down and closing his eyes allowing his body to rest but his mind to work on difficult solutions he once thought impossible.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:57 pm

The girl simply looked at the man as he replied with a deep sort of speech. It caused her to rub her arm and tilt her head in slight confusion, but she did get the gist of it all. Maybe the people of the city didn't need Ms. Flash anymore. Maybe she set an example for them, so when she was gone, they'd continue to keep their people safe. Maybe..just maybe..People would stop dying because of her. As she looked up, she saw her school in view. Turning back to the man, the green eyed woman would finally begin to speak again. "I have this friend. She's been asked to turn herself in, and if she doesn't, then people are going to die in her name. She doesn't know if she should keep hiding for her own sake, or face the music and actually turn herself into the police. In the back of her mind, she's horrified with what might happen if she does. But on the other hand, she's even more afraid of what might happen if she keeps hiding. What should she do?" Tara stopped at the gates of her school, as she looked towards the large man who seemed to know all the answers she searched for. With her abilities it was possible for her to run away and never look back. To leave her life all behind and ignore the people dying because of her cowardice. Making a sacrifice for people she didn't even know would prove just what kind of hero she truly was. Maybe they'd love her for it. Maybe they'd hate if she did it. Even with her superior mind, she couldn't comprehend what to do in such a situation.
Back to top Go down
Maul

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 am

Jason smiled warmly almost fatherly at the young womans question. "My dear, no one but that person can kill in her name. She must strike the blow and for someone to say they do something because of her shows they are truly cowards all. I can say I kill in the name of a thousand different people but unless they drive the killing blow themselves it means nothing. A person can kill to make someone do something especially if that person is good. But sometimes a hero isn't doing what the villain wants to save lives but making the hard choices that some must die for more to live. Your friend is not responsible for the actions of others nor is she responsible for the outcome. To be a hero is not to lie down because innocents may be harmed, but to stand up so that the others will too. People allow themselves to be harmed and when one person stands up even more stand up. Your friend must stand up for what she believes and others will follow...I would."

Jason laid a giant hand on the girls shoulder giving her a knowing smile. "Strength isn't the muscles of the arms, but the strength of heart and courage. Your friend does not need to turn herself in to save lives, but must stand up to keep the lives under her charge from being wasted by a mad person. If she has the power to do something then she has the duty to do something. Turning herself in simply puts her out of the way for even more to die. Your friend will know what to do when the time comes...but some advice. Only she can do something when she is the threat they want out of the way." Jason nodded and pointed to the school. "Go".
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 pm

The speedster would nod towards the man after his speech, and begin to walk through the front gates of her school. Turning herself in would give them what they wanted. And if she did that, that didn't mean the psychos would stop killing under her name. Giving into a terrorist would just give them power over you. Power they would flaunt and abuse. The man was right. Her best bet was to continue her job as a hero, and risk losing more lives until she could do something about the threat. With one last look over her shoulder, the blonde would wave her hand towards the man with a smile. "Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to tell her during class and stuff." And with that said, the girl disappeared into the distance and made her way to class. Throughout her classes she found herself day dreaming most of the time. Everyone was on edge from the recent murders and she couldn't blame them. The killings were completely random. One day it was a business man. The next it was a cop. Another was a house wife, and the last was a young man. They had no connection to one another, making it impossible to pinpoint who the next victim could possibly be. As Tara sat in her chair, she repeatedly tapped her pencil against her desk in thought. She did it at a rapid pace, thanks to her powers in speed, which caused people to look at her with raised brows. Finally noticing she was taking most of the attention, the girl stopped and drooped down into her seat. "Sorry about that."

The whole day consisted of this until all her classes had finally ended. When she made her way back outside, the sun began to fall silently and only red was on the horizon. Making her way out of the gates, she'd remove her cellphone and take a look at the time. It had been a few hours since she went in. "There's no way he sat out here the whole time waiting for me." She said to herself in a low tone, only she would be able to hear. Waiting at the entrance to the gates, she crossed her arms and looked around to see if he really awaited her return, or if she could head back home..all the way across the states.
Back to top Go down
Maul

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Jason stood up from his meditation circle wher ehe had been all day, to others it would seem a long wasteful day but his training allowed him to explore deeper into his horizion and understand himself better along the way. Even now he understood more than when he did before he sat down and for that he was grateful. Seeing the girl walk out of her school he wondered if she understood his meaning and if her "friend" had accepted the advice or not. He didn't mind one way or another for he simply was a voice and others could choose to listen or not to listen. Walking over he stopped a few feet away and bowed to her with a warm gentle smile. "I take it today was a better day for your friend than yesterday?" Jason stood up which wasn't much since even as he bowed he was taller than the girl. "I hate to be a bother on your time, if you are in a hurry I can find the Dojo or monastary myself. No need for you to cause problems over me."

Jason stood there waiting for her to decide. It was true after all he probably could find the dojo though it would be several days if not weeks on his own than if someone else showed him. But he didn't want to intrude on the young ladies time and cause her problems. If she had to go he was willing to allow her to go with no hard feelings for he had not wasted his day but meditated on what was to come and what had been. The sky indeed had begun to change color growing redder as the sun sank into the horizion. It was a beautiful sight and the monk stared in wonder at the beauty of nature in it's palace. "A beuatiful sight to behold. That is why we fight, to make sure many people see that sun sink and are here to see it rise again."
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 pm

She couldn't believe he was actually waiting there the whole time. The girl felt kinda bad for not showing him the way and then doing a quick dash to class after. She only would have been a few minutes late tops. As he walked up and bowed, the girl would return the bow and wrap her hands around her backpack strap. Giving a smile, Tara would tilt her head slightly. "Waiting out here all day. That's pretty impressive. I'm not sure if the Dojo here actually stays open all night, but I can show you the way. And yea, my friend's day got alittle bit easier after your advice. Thanks. I have a feeling she knows what she needs to do now." The girl gave the man a nod before starting her stride down the sidewalk. "Follow me." The girl would say simply, while waving a hand to get his attention. "I've actually been thinking about taking self defense classes, but I don't really have it in the budget now. Maybe you could show me a few moves one of these days, if we ever get the time. Do you travel across the globe, or do you plan on settling down around here? California is a party state pretty much. Alot of people think the people here are stuck up, but if you get to know them, you'll see how wrong that really is. That's probably why I take such a long commute to come all the way out here. It's like a second home to me, even if I practically grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere." Shrugging her shoulders, she'd give abit of small talk along the way. Not sparking a conversation that'd dive deeper into her personal life. After several minutes of walking on a straight away, they'd arrive at the front of a Dojo. Probably not what he was expecting, seeing how it was so near to the shopping centers, but that was the only one she knew of. "And here we are. Fun Fun, right?" Giving one final nod, she'd begin to walk down the sidewalk. "I gotta get going. See ya around, muscle guy." With a skip and a hop, she started to move down the sidewalk and out of sight.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 pm

[Done here. Tired of waiting]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.   Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero in the city of Cali....in the city city of cali.
Page 1 of 1