Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match Empty
PostSubject: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:24 pm

As the two contestants entered the arena, the image around them would begin to shift and change. The metallic arena would shift into a different location altogether. Before they knew it, the two warriors would be standing in the center of a never ending forest. Trees stretched up and caused the sun to be blocked off partially, covering the ground below in shade. The trees easily stretched up for about 20 feet with thick branches and leaves. The two opponents would be put on opposite sides with twenty feet between them both. When both was ready, the count down would begin, and they would be allowed to fight. Even though they did not appear to be within the Arena any more, the cheers from the crowds were very real.

OoC: Both enter first. You can not attack or set up any attacks on your entry post. You simply enter. After both are within the topic, you are free to start the match. Take note that this is an arena match. Anything can happen during the match, such as weapon spawns and beasts appearing. It all depends on how active the match is. If both contestants are too passive and the crowd loses their steam, then things will be livened up with third party interference. Just keep this in mind and have a good match. You have 48 hours to post a response to your opponents post, or you will be skipped and autohit. Remember that and try to stay active during your match. You may begin.
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Ace stood in the arena as it began to change and take shape around him, he took this moment to add a bit of fun to the moment and changed into his Revel form in sync with the environment. His red tendrils whipped and seethed around him. He breathed in the fresh forest air and and felt a little at peace, this put him in a weird state of both tranquility and chaos. There was nothing to rampage upon, no living things to rip apart and play with. He walked over to a tree and dragged his finger across the ragged bark, gashing it deep with his claw. It felt real, how could this be real? Eh, no matter, the problem was that he wanted to kill something, not have a nice stroll in the forest. For some reason he could still hear a crowd, the voices murmuring in a rise and fall of static. "If only I could get into that crow, I wonder what color spays when I rip them apart?" he said out loud to himself.

A shimmer caught his eye, a metallic glare. He looked over to see muscular man with many arms, each one looking as though it was made out of metal. His skin was a bronze and his hair was picked like Ace's human form, except white. His pants were covered in random markings that Ravel didn't really understand, maybe some type of fasion statement. Revel tilted his head to the right a bit, his mouth gaping from ear to ear and his toung lashing the air in defiance. "What's up? I think I'll call you.....hmmmm.... Mr. Handy. How you doin' Mr.Handy? Let me ask you a question. Have you ever seen your insides before? I bet they look preeeetty neat."

Revel stood, leaning back, crossed his feet and put his hands behind his head. "Rip him apart!" Demanded Croatoan in his head. "Yeah, I know Croa, I will." He said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:40 am

OOC: I didnt want you to know i had six arms until I actually used that power. So if its all the same I am just gonna ignore the part about you even seeing them out. Since I can make them appear and vanish at will.

Never before had something made Gau feel so happy and full of joy. Every passing moment seemed to be greater than the last as he devoured the hamburger. Earthlings seemed to make the best food or at least thats what Gau assumed. He quickly ate the last of the burger and focused now on his opponent. An ugly creature, the type of thing Gau had yet to come across in his travels in the galaxy. Such thing, however, mattered very little to the space pirate. He had fought with powers capable of shattering worlds, and he doubted the little squid like creature would be any different. He waited with his arms folded, only two being visible at first. He had no reason to show his powers to this creature and when he did, it would be at a moment that would bear fruitful results. His dark brown eyes simple stared at the man before they slowly began to turn pure white as the world around him began to change.

From an arena to a vast forest, Gau was amazed at the sudden switch. All these trees and other obstacles would prove useful for the tendril man. He ignored the chattered from the creature and instead only laughed at his pitiful attempts to make himself seem stronger. "Bitches that bark the loudest are always the first to get fucked," was the only words he let escape as he waited for the creature to make its first move.
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 pm

"Oh hoh, I do like you. You might be a lunk, but you got some rage in ya." Revel said in a sly calculating voice. He didn't quite know what t o make of this strange man. He had too much of an air of strength around him, making him a bit intimidating. Revel walked slowly towards the beast of a man until he was three feet from him, displaying no ill will as he did so. He then stuck out his hand "I'm Revel by the way, this isn't usually like me, but you seem different from the trash on this planet." Even Revel was surprised when he realized that he genuinely wanted to shake the mans hand. This was nothing like him and it confused him a bit. Was he really going to just shake the man's hand and not use a sneak attack. Yes, he was. He couldn't put his finger on it, but this man was different and fun. Too long had he been alone in his destruction. Maybe a friend could be made of this man.

Revel stood there with his hand out, realizing just how vulnerable he was at the moment, he braced himself for a hard hit. The man would probably just make his move, thinking Revel was trying to make an opening. After all, Revel had no clue what the man could do. Super speed? Amazing Strength? Auto-erotic Asphyxiation ? Revel knew the huge mistake this was and hoped he wasn't going to regret it.
Back to top Go down
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Gilgamesh code of honor dictated that one most always show his opponent respect even in battle. Gau Ban was an exile, a living contradiction of everything that represented the Gilgamesh. He only frowned and clenched his fist as he took a single step forward that seemed to shake the very ground itself. To other's the gesture may have been genuine, but in the eyes of Gau it was an insult. If this were a trap, it was a very ugly one which gave the impression that the man thought Gau to be an idiot. Or it could be a real show of respect which angered Gau even more. The thought that this insect assumed itself to be a equal in this battle, "Insulting," he said as he took a second step that shook the ground yet again. "You would dare to insult me you piece of trash? Do you think yourself my equal? Do you think yourself clever? I do not know what goes on in the head of you Earthlings, but there is a reason the rest of the galaxy considers this planet to be a backwater planet," Gau said as his eyes were now glowing white with anger as his clenched his teeth as well staring at his foe, "Death would be to good for you."

A light red fluctuation would appear around his fist as he increased his speed and rushed the foe. He aimed to strike the foe in the stomach with both his left and right fist at the same time. If connected, the attack would feel as if the man was struck by a tank moving as fast as a race car. The damage would be apparent both external and internal since the shock waves would be sent rippling through the man's torso. Aside from the broken ribs and damaged organs, the attack wouldn't kill if the wounds were immediately attended to. That is only if the attack lands.
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 pm

The man took an earth shaking steps forward, methodical and intimidating. "Insulting," he said as he took a second step that shook the ground yet again. "You would dare to insult me you piece of trash? Do you think yourself my equal? Do you think yourself clever? I do not know what goes on in the head of you Earthlings, but there is a reason the rest of the galaxy considers this planet to be a backwater planet," Gau said as his eyes were now glowing white with anger as his clenched his teeth as well staring at his foe, "Death would be to good for you."

Revel held his ground as the man thrust forward with both hands aimed at his stomach. The man seemed to slow to the enhanced speed perception Revel had. His hands seemed to glow with a red hue and look like a bit of a blur. The strength of the man was astonishing. Revel could tell a hit from that would SUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK ! ! ! Feeling some what disappointed, revel crouched down out of the way from the blow. The ONE TIME Revel showed some respect to someone, it had to be thrown in his face like an insult. Did this guy REALLY think himself better than everyone else? Well, it seemed about right because that's how Revel was after all. As Revel ducked out of the way he also spun on the way down. In mid spin he produced a large blade out of his arm and aimed his swipe at the thighs of the man, trying to at least take off one of his legs. After the swipe was dealt, missing or not, Revel would to continue to jump 3 meters to the left and the man's right, sliding along the floor and whipping his tongue around like a mad man.
Back to top Go down
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:16 pm

There wasn't much surprise to when the attack had missed the desired target. In fact, such an event was expected by Gau. The attack was nothing more than a means for him to lure the opponent into reacting to the clumsy move. He wanted the opponent to think he was nothing more than some large brute, such thinking would make this fight that much easier to end. His next attack would come just as fast as the first one had come. Less than a second after the attack was made, four more arms would appear with switchblade like speed. All new arms would come out performing a task putting no pause time in between being brought out. The middle left arm would be used for defense as it would collide with the coming attack from the foe with a straight punch in order to the knock the attack back toward the Revel's body. The red fluctuations would appear around said arm as Gau sought to completely shatter whatever it was the tendril man was attacking with, as well as, cause said attack to push back and strike Revel instead. The middle right arm would prove to be the most deadly between the new set of attacks. The middle right arm would come aimed to deliver a swift jab to the man's face, this too having the red fluctuations around it. Both attacks would be enough to shatter bones on contact, the second even likely causing a extreme concussion to the opponent. The two lower arms remained out, but more so on defense as they hung to the sides ready to counter whatever else this tendril man had planned. These too having the same red fluctuations around them.
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Revel was astonished as the beast of a man sprung forth more arms and began to burst into motion. One of the arms came out and collided with Revel Whip-like blade, the shortwaves from the mans fist softened the blade and sent it flapping uselessly back to Revel body. Revel knew he was about to get hint with one of the other arms, and with that strength he also knew he was in deep shit if he did get hit. Revel pushed off with his legs sending him flying by a tree, in mid-air he twisted his body around like a cat and clawed at the tree, swinging around to the opposite side he would go invisible. He needed to get to the man's soft spots, his arms were out of the question. Revel could feel something he hadn't felt in a while, fear. He wasn't sure hoe to take this guy on. He was so strong and fast. Revel began to have a bit of a liking for the brute however. So much pride and strength to back it up. hopefully he could tear the man apart hand taste his blood, would it taste like a humans? He couldn't wait to tell as the love of the fight burned in him, now overwhelming the fear.

Abilities Used

Spoiler:

Skills Used

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:05 pm

In this little exchange of attack, it would seem to go by in a instant. Both of Gau's attacks landed true to their target causing the arm of the opponent to turn to jelly along with his head. Keeping the same momentum of attack, not even allowing the opponents body to flinch, Gau attacked with a deadly twin punch to the opponents body. The attack itself would be made to take advantage of the fact the opponent was made of some kind of jelly. If the attack landed, from the two lower set of arms, the opponents chest would expand and it burst in every direction. Using the shock waves on his body, he cause what little bit of the enemies body that was on him to simply fall away as if it was shaken off.

If landed pieces of Revel would be everywhere in the little woods. With a mighty roar he punched the ground with enough force to cause a massive whole to appear where the opponent had once bee. This would send the pieces even further away from each other, he only stood quietly, still at the ready, until whoever was in charge around here came and confirmed that he was the victor. "Is that all," he shouted in defiance to the cold quiet emptiness of the jungle.

Ability Used:

Skill In Play:
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Revel is scattered and doesn't feel like being scattered again. Admits defeat.

Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match 221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2479d82822723
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 pm

IMPRESSIVE GAU BAN! The voice of the King Alien echoed through the forest at the man's victory. Very Impressive! I look forward to seeing your future matches, Champion. As for your opponent, they will be sent back home to live their lives as a loser." The remaining drops from Revel would glow in a bright light before vanishing, and the arena would turn back into its metallic appearance and allow the victor to leave. The loser, however, was secretly teleported into a cell within the prison of the ship. It was a metallic shell that had a light screen covering the entire entrance that burned anything that tried to pass through. Outside the cell, the Alien King would be standing with his four arms wrapped behind his back. 'I enjoyed your display aswell. Oh, and sorry to tell you this, but the losers will not be leaving the ship. Your fate is to fight in the games for as long as you live as our prisoner and entertainment. Enjoy your stay. Your friends will soon be joining." The guards replaced the King as he left the prison and headed back to the Arena for the other.."contestants" that would be joining his gallery of champions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match   Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Gau Ban vs Revel Tournament Match
Page 1 of 1