Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Charity Race [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Charity Race [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Charity Race [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Charity Race [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Charity Race [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Charity Race [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Charity Race [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Charity Race [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Charity Race [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Charity Race [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Charity Race [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:52 am

"Today folks we have a doosy for you! The race of a life time between one of the fastest cars in the world..aaaand one of the fastest people in the world!"

The announcer would be sitting high above the stands as a strong gust would hit his back, and two arms would swing around his body for a hug from behind. "You mean 'Fastest Girl Alive!' right? I pretty much have it patented now!" Before the man could respond to the speedster's comment, she was already gone in a blink of an eye and down upon the race track. The specific car she was racing against was a formula 1 racer with a top speed of about 258 mph. Pretty incredible, and super fast. But nothing Ms. Flash couldn't handle. Though, it was a charity race, so she'd need to play it close to the chest to make sure the people enjoyed the show. Walking up to the main racer, she'd hold out her hand to shake his for the cameras. "This is gonna be really fun! I hope you don't mind eating my dust for most of the race though, Mister." Flashes covered both racers as the man smiled in return. "We'll see, little misses. We'll see." He'd give her one last shake before placing his helmet over his brown haired head, and jumping into the seat of his car. Taking a deep breath, the man would begin to speak to himself. "Come on, Jeff. She's just a girl. What's the worst she can do?" The racer reassured himself as the cheering coming from the stands rocked the race track. The course was simple. First they were to head straight into the emptied streets around the piers. Following that road for about 3.3 miles, they'd takes a sharp right and hit the interstate which wrapped around and sent them back towards the raceway in one giant loop. The race was for only three laps, and probably wouldn't last long.

The man holding the checkered flag high above the elevated stand would wave an arm to the two races. Ms. Flash would wave back like a child before crossing her arms and tapping her foot against the ground. On the other hand, the formula 1 car would rev its engine in anticipation. Slowly the man with the checkered flag would begin to count down.

GO!

And as the checkered flag shot down, the Formula 1 car shot off into a fast streak immediately. However, Ms. Flash laid back and played with her hair. The crowd screamed at her. She was going to lose on purpose?! Psh, no way! She just wanted to give the poor soul a head start!! After about three seconds, she shot off in a orange blur, speeding off behind the car at a measly 400mph. It didn't take long for her to catch up to the racer, but instead of passing him up, she'd run beside him and match his speed. Had to make it close, right? People were spending money for this, after all! The two racers shot out of the stadium and hit the piers, still running in a straight shot at impressive speeds. The racer was focusing solely on the race, but as Ms. Flash ran, she was too busy counting her fingers and ignoring what was really important. The actual race. Surely the fans would love this, right?

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Revel traveled all the way across America. Something in his instincts pulled him towards California. It was a strange primal tug that he couldn’t explain, as if a part of himself was somewhere around there. The thought of it put a bit of a knot in his stomach. Other than that, he had always wanted to go to Cali and have some red sticky fun in the beach. Cain and Judas drove him there, it felt like it took forever to cross the country. Along the way, Revel had stopped and fulfilled his killing urges, slaughtering towns worth of people and having the time of his life doing so. Cain loved watching him make art of the pathetic peoples existence, always having fun pointing out the looks on people’s faces as they fell apart to piles of bloody meat.
Revel followed his strange gut feeling to race track as he arrived in California. The place was beautiful, but would look much better in a mess of carnage and destruction. He had suppressed his killing for the time being, trying to get a grip on why he was here on the first place “Part of us is here Ace, I can taste it” his greater half said in his mind. This statement puzzled Ace, but he paid it no mind really. Ace and his minions pushed their way through the crowd to see what was happening at the track. A bunch of posters of a girl and a car where posted everywhere, something about a charity race. A joke, the only charity that could be done here was ending this crowds in a flurry of beautiful red spray. Ace smiled at the thought as he scanned the track. He saw a woman running alongside a race car as they both zoomed past the crowd. The sight of her sent the symbiote into a frenzy under his illusion of skin. “Kill her! She doesn’t deserve our gift!” the other screamed in his mind. Ace put a hand to his temple and rubbed, what the hell was it talking about?

“Go wait away from this crowd of maggots guys, things are about to get fun” Ace told his two minions as he stood up. Cain and Judas looked at each other and shrugged. Cain had his usual grin on, the one that came when he knew Revel was coming out to have fun. They stood up and made their way out of the stands and to a spot to watch the mayhem take place. Ace made his way to the track, as he reached the gate blocking it off an security guard blocked his way and was about to say something. Ace swatted the man like a fly and sent him vaulting to the side, eventually crashing into other guards. Ace then grabbed the fence and pulled it away like a curtain, walking past it and onto the finish line.

It seemed as though the car and the blur of a girl were coming to the finish line on their last lap. The girl was winning, but Aces target was the car. Forming his left arm into a huge blade, Ace began to walk towards the oncoming car. “Ah, a nice game of chicken, bet I win” Ace said to himself as the car approached. The driver seemed to not really want to play, but at his speed too sharp of a turn would send him tumbling, all the car did was adjust just enough to dodge Ace by a hair. The girl was far ahead of it now and probably couldn’t really tell what was going on. Ace bent his legs a bit and pulled his blade back, then slashed forward as the car passed, slashing it in a parallel line with the ground. The gash in the car was deep, on the verge of cutting it in half. As Ace followed through with the cut, he snapped the blade back into its normal hand shape. The car veered towards the outside of the track and started tumbling side over side in a loud carnage of movement. Ace savored the sound of the metal scraping and banging along the track as he faced away. The crowd took in a simultaneous sharp breath as as all this happened, then released into an uproar of concerned bickering once the race car came to a sliding halt on the outside wall of the track. Ace turned around, the corners on his grin reaching to each ear , and put his hands behind his back as he scuffed his foot on the tracks pavement. “Aw man, did I do that? Sorry bout’ that folks.” He said with a sly demeanor and somewhat to himself.

Abilities used.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Making the final turn for the home stretch, Ms. Flash would keep close to the opponent. The man was pushing it, trying to pull ahead for the last mile, but no matter how much faster he went, Flash was keeping slightly ahead of him. Only for a nose. He saw this as her taunting him, but infact she was just keeping it close for the cameras. Things started to get weird though, as some person began to walk out onto the tracks. She raised a brow, as she started to slow down slightly, letting the racer pass her up. Using her increased perception, it appeared as though everything was happening in slow motion, in her point of view. The racer continued, and attempted to dodge the man. Suddenly sparks would fly as the car was cut and began to veer out of control. Flash's eyes would widen at this moment, as she suddenly sped up much faster than before. Moving like a blur, she shot pass the odd man and headed straight towards the flipping car. The distance between herself and the cause of the distraction was more than twenty feet, and it took less of a second to make it to the flipping vehicle. Grasping the man inside, she'd unbuckle him and pull him away, before the car came bashing back down to the ground and skidding to a halt.

The orange blur would have shot more than thirty feet away from the crash, carrying the man, and bringing him over to his crew for medical attention. Placing him down on the ground and in their care, she'd turn back to look back towards the track and the odd newcomer. "I'll tell you what. He has some nerve ruining my race. Guess I'll go have a ta-..Crzz.." The heroine grasped her head as the sick thoughts of Slaughter began to cloud her mind. "Another..ANOTHER HUHAAHAH! CREAAAHAHA! KILL HIM! EAT HIM!" The symbiote hidden within would screech out into Ms.Flash's skull. Luckily, she had gotten used to it..but she was curious by what it meant by 'another.' Shaking the thoughts, the blur would shoot back out to the middle of the street, and skid to a stop about 15 feet infront of the cause of the disaster. "You got some nerve showing up to my race and causing trouble. Unleesss..You're a part of the publicity stunt for this. Are ya? Oh man, they are going all out to get money for this event, huh? So what's next? I'm supposed to smack you around abit for the cameras or something?" The speedster crossed her arms and put a hand gently beneath her chin, shaking her head repeatedly.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Ace pulled out a cigarette and lit it as the blur continued to head for the car and then appear with the driver, setting him by his crew. Ace drew deeply from his cigarette and held a breath as he delicately held it with his index and middle finger of his right hand. The smoked burned in his lungs as he held it and watched the woman speed towards him and then stop. He blew out the smoke in her direction and listened to the woman Blab on about something he didn't even care about. She was hot, DAMN hot. A piety she was probably going to end up a pretty little hot mess on this track. "You got some nerve showing up to my race and causing trouble. Unleesss..You're a part of the publicity stunt for this. Are ya? Oh man, they are going all out to get money for this event, huh? So what's next? I'm supposed to smack you around abit for the cameras or something?" The girl spewed out of her perky sexy lips. Ace Took another drag from his smoke, keeping the cigarette in his mouth this time, and combed his fingers though his spiked hair. He tilted his head up and looked down at her, she seemed impatient, just like him.

"Oh, my bad. I'm Ace. You didn't look like you were having much fun out here, so I decided to make a bit of fun myself. Ya see, I'm board as FUCK, and I'm almost 100% sure that you don't need that skin." Asher Poked out his head a bit and narrowed his eyes, then with one drag, he burnt up the rest of the cigarette and let the butt fall to the ground. "Show me who you REALLY are." on the word 'are' he let out the smoke and opened his mouth in a monstrous gape, revealing rows of sharp white needle teeth. Starting from his mouth, he changed to his real form. The changed washed over him like water flowing, from his head down to his toes. Scarlet red tendrils lashed at the air and ululated around him in a fury of anticipation. The fun was about to begin, and Revel felt high off the adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:31 pm

"It's a freakin charity event. Of course it's not supposed to be fun, idiot." With a super speedy fanning of her hand, the girl blew the smoke back towards him while keeping both eyes locked. "And if I wanted to show you who I really was, then I wouldn't be wearing a mask would I?" The I would be dropped prematurely, as she raised a brow at the man's sudden transformation into what appeared to be a monster. This was very familiar..No wonder her suit had told her of this 'other.' Was she the cause of him coming out onto the tracks and starting trouble? Whatever the cause, she knew how these suits acted. She knew how violent they were if you gave in to their will. "Be careful with that suit! Don't let it control you, whoever you are. It'll keep draining the life out of you until there is nothing left, and then leave you for a new host! I know this from personal experience..One did the same to my father. For both our sake, I'll tear that thing off of you." Nodding to herself, the heroine would suddenly dash around the red menace in a 20 foot perimeter. Her speed was about 120, being slow enough to keep tunnel vision to a minimum while making her appear as an orange blur to any outsiders watching. As she ran, she made sure to keep him in the dead center, watching him with her enhanced perception.

The winds created from the vortex weren't strong enough to lift the being off its feet, but would be strong enough to push him around. The Speedster would wait once hitting reaching the point of the being's right shoulder, after several times of circling him, before suddenly shooting in. With her current speed, she'd attempt to slam into his right hip with enough force to send him flying into the air. If successful, she'd skid to a stop and begin to spin both of her arms, sending 40mph winds towards the aerial opponent in the attempt to push him further into the air and into the stands. Throughout all this, anything could have made her pull back an attack. It ultimately depended on what the opponent did during her initial attack.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 pm

"Be careful with that suit! Don't let it control you, whoever you are. It'll keep draining the life out of you until there is nothing left, and then leave you for a new host! I know this from personal experience..One did the same to my father. For both our sake, I'll tear that thing off of you." the girl said Nodding to herself, the heroine would suddenly dash around Revel in a 20 foot perimeter. Her speed was about awe inspiring making her appear as an orange blur. As she ran, she made sure to keep him in the dead center.

The winds created from the vortex weren't strong enough to lift Revel off his feet, but would be strong enough to push him around. The Speedster would wait once hitting reaching the point of the being's right shoulder, after several times of circling him, before suddenly shooting in. With her current speed, slammed into his right hip with enough force to send him flying into the air. She skidded to a stop and begin to spin both of her arms, sending 40mph winds towards the aerial opponent pushing him further into the air and into the stands. Revel Burst into a red mass of spikes as he landed on two fat red necks oblivious to their end. after Impaling then, he began to whip his bladed arms around slicing random retarded pigs into spraying ribbons of red, all the while laughing his head off. All the while he sung "La La La, killin the baby seals!" Red sprayed everywhere as the mad man made his way through the crowd. "Let the Symbiote eat me up? Shit, I AM the symbiote. I LIVE for this SHIT ! ! !"

Revel continued to make beautiful stick blood baths out of the pungent no lives until stopped. The girl obviously didn't know who she was dealing with, throwing him at people and being a hero didn't mix well. Her having a symbiote was weird news to him, why did Croatoan want to be close to it? Did it not like being alone? Or did it just think the other to be a threat needing to take out? Either way, Revel was going to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 pm

As the symbiote floated through the air on the gusts of wind, she watched him fall down towards the stands. Out of her peripheral vision, she saw the people still sitting in the stands like there wasn't a fight going on. She had just pretty much set him up to kill more people..She needed to act fast, and this was surely going to put her in harms way. This was her proving ground if she truly was the fastest girl alive. With her enhanced perception, his descent seemed to be in slow motion as the fat red necks and people simply watch. Breaking her limits and bursting off faster than ever, a sonic boom was left in her wake that shattered glass and caused many to cringe in pain. The world seemed to be going in slow motion to her, as she shot through the stands and headed straight for the two red necks first. Using her speed to her advantage, she would touch each to surround them with her speedster aura before forcefully pulling them out the way, using momentum as her strength. If she hadn't given them her speedster aura, it was likely that they would have been missing an arm from the speed she was currently going. From an outsiders point of view, all that would be scene was a orange blur shooting through the stands that was faster than the eye could follow from such a range. The intense winds through her movements would blow other bystanders away forcefully out of the area, though it was nothing that would be too life threatning. By the time the monster landed down, the people he was headed for to slaughter would have disappeared before his eyes. Ms. Flash, on the other hand, would have been sitting on the stands several meters out of the way, with pops of orange electricity around her body. Her gaze was focused on the symbiote as her body seemed to be in hyper active mode. Something only a true speedster would ever be able to accomplish. Eating some popcorn that she picked up along the way, she kept her eyes focused on the symbiote. "Do we really need to go through this? This is my big opening day! You should be keeping me company like everyone else; not trying to kill the majority of the populace!" She finished the popcorn with speedy shuffles of the hand and would toss the bag over her shoulder. "What's your angle? Why'd you come here? Surely not for just little old me, did ya?"

Abilities:

Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:52 am

Revel thought of something funny, this girl seemed to be super fast. Seeing as she was super fast she probably saw the world as going slower than everyone one else. If that's so, then this part would be annoying to her. He sat back on the stands and crossed his leg whit his arms out and fingers rapping the aluminum seats. He coot his time and grinning at the girl ad he formed his human face and looked up at the woman grinning. Revel looked the woman up and down then blinked slowly. He kept in mind a show he watched called Malcolm in the Middle where a kid in a wheel chair had a respiratory problem and could only talk in about three words at a time. He sighed and breathed in deeply then said "Well, I guess...........Sorry for ruuuuuuuiiiinnniinnnggg your big..........day." he grinned as thought about how agonizing it would be to wait in a accelerated state when listening to a slow talking man. The symbiote inside him was beckoning for the sight of the girls symbiote, it wanted to devour it, conqueror it and become stronger. At the girls speed, Revel knew he didn't stand a chance hitting her. He relished the thought of the girl being agitated from him taking his time in responding. "You see" he said and then paused, waiting for the woman to show her agitation. "I uh.........you know.......want to see yours." He held out his hand and caused his fingers to become more human like, then turned it back into the crimson claw that it was. he smiled as he felt the power if it surge though his veins. The pleasure of using his powers flowed over his hand as he transformed it back and forth between the red beauty and the weak humanistic form. " To deny such a............beautiful gift." He winked and breathed in a deep breath, "Is such..............a...........WASTE."

He looked over at the car that he had wrecked and thought of the moment when the woman had saved the useless bag of meat that was driving it. Oh how he wanted to see the car explode and parts of the man fly. "You know............. your amazingly............fast." he complemented sincerely. He really was amazed at how fast the woman was, and wished he could attain that type of speed, oh the mayhem he could cause. In a twisted way, he envied the woman's prowess. he tilted his head back and looked up at the sky. He so wanted to kill all the ignorant fat red necks that infested the stands he had landed in. "As for..........my.........angle" he began to smile a bit at the thought. "I............love.......DEATH" he breath in a bit deeply and licked his lips with an elongated tongue and said " You see...........KILLIN............is kinda...........my thing" he looked the girl in the eyes with a bit of a puzzled sense, "Why do you......feel the neeed.............to save them? They are...........just.......mindless.........weak........CATTLE!" he clenched a fist and said "You could......DO....ANYTHING! Why appeal to them? As for the gift inside you, why not let it loose? I can feel it, it wants out you know..........it wants to.........KILL. I promise you..........it feels......AMAZING! You don't seem to..........be as bonded with it............Me and Croatoan are..........best mates ya know.........They aren't so bad........if you let them out." Revel lowly brushed his hand over his chest, tendrils reacted rolling off his fingers and chest in the wake as he did so. he closed his eyes a bit as he revel the ecstasy of the power that surged in him. "Whats your name?.............and whats your greater half's name?.............I'm Ace.........and my little friend is Croatoan.........together you can call me Revel..." Revel changed his hand to normal and held it out, he wanted to touch her and feel the other in her. Would it react to his touch. Oh, god, he wanted to see it so bad.

Abilities used:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Ugh this was torture sitting here and watching the freak speak in slow motion. It fell even worst because she was a speedster. As he spoke, she would periodically shoot off in a blur of orange and come back with different foods each time. One time another popcorn, then a sandwich, and then nachos. He had even finished his first sentence by the time she left and came back these three times. He was both an idiot, and a genius, for this kind of torture. However, the moment he turned his head around to look at the broken car, he left a rather large window for the speedster to act. Seeing how everything seemed so slow through her eyes, the moment his point of view was fully on the car, and off her own, she was gone in a flash. Shooting straight towards him, she'd be like a bullet, attempting to slam straight through the symbiote and splatter him into various pieces across the stands. It was impolite to attack while someone was talking, but he really didn't deserve her politeness after the torment he was sending people through this day. If successful, the speedster would skid to a stop as the authorities made their way onto the stands with their guns drawn. Shaking a hand nonchalantly, Flash would look at the various sludge marks. "I think we're done here. I just wish I could have finished the race. I hate to leave you guys with a mess, but can you handle this clean up?" She placed her hands on her hips, as the cops looked towards each other with slightly annoyed expressions. 'Sure Ms. Flash..I guess we could grab a few mops and clean this up.' The girl would give a slight smile while the cops went across the stands and began to examine the various globs of red.

If she missed somehow..

Ms. Flash would have kept running by until she reached the end of the stands, and would have skidded to a stop to turn back towards the opponent. For him to dodge that attack while not looking, he must have had some kind of sensory or precognition type of deal. She was booking it slightly under mach speed, which would have put her in his face under a second from their distance. It would be almost impossible to dodge while not looking at her.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Revel could see the woman's agitation. He had found her little thing that annoys her. He snickered to himself as he saw her flash away and back in the blink of an eye with foods of various types. She looked so bored as he slowed his speech. Looking over at the car he had wreck he felt something weird. He found he was now a puddle of his former self, and, oh god, the pain. He screamed inside his head when it finally manifested itself. He had no clue what had just happened, but he was now a sludge on the floor beneath the stands. He was still conscious though, which sucked on account of all the pain he was in. God that woman was fast. She could have done this at any time. He felt the pain of weakness along with his somewhat physical one. How embarrassing to be reduced to this. He stayed as still as possible as the woman was accompanied by cops now. They were talking about cleaning him up with a mop, A MOP!. For being such a hero, she sure didn't car if she had killed him. He took note of this along with her unfathomable speed. He couldn't handle another hit like that, he would probably die. Seeing a grate near buy he slowly moved towards it, taking advantage of the angle that sloped towards it. He moved as a regular liquid would towards the drain in hopes that they would just write it off as a task they wouldn't have to do. A cop wouldn't lower himself to the point of janitorial duties when there was work to be done about the whole mess Revel had created earlier. He reached the drain and began to ooze down it, hoping the girl would make a smart remark and write it off as a total defeat of the man. He keep an eye on her though, making sure he could do something if she for some reason decided to do anything else to make his escape harder. He hated the woman, she was now on his list of things to kill, number one intact. He had to learn how to deal with other beings with powers. Revel never imagined he would have to deal with someone he couldn't keep up with. He needed more power, something to be able to "deal" with this woman. How could he fight something he can't touch. Finding a way will come, sh will taste the embarrassment of defeat. She WILL PAY.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:34 pm

As the sludge moved down the hill, Ms. Flash would turn to the cops and give a salute. "All in a day's work, right? Time to dash!" And with that said, she shot off at high speeds, leaving a powerful gust in her wake that blew the cops onto their heels. The cops would scratch their heads with confusion before shrugging it off and letting a smile come across their faces. 'She's a pain sometimes, but I guess she gets the job done.'

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:52 pm

As, Revel was almost all in the drain, he saw the girl salute to the cops and speed off. This was an amazing turn of events for him. Revel reversed his flow and began to make his way towards the cops at an alarming speed. They were looking at the direction of exit when he was halfway to the first cop. Out of some instincts, the cop looked at Revel's puddle form as he was in mid jump towards him. A short sound of despair came from the man as Revel enveloped him and began to drain the man of his living essence. How sweet it was, Revel felt himself regain some of the strength he had lost from trying to recover from the blow he had sustained from that wretched woman. The other cops yelled out as they watched their comrade flail in hopes to get Revel off of him. The other cops didn't know what to do. Having his fill of this man, Revel jumped to the next and began to tap into his life force also. God, he felt so alive now. Both men were on their hands and knew now. Revel reformed himself and smiled the other men drew their little pistols. They fired, only to find the bullets had no effect on him. He walked over to them as the backed away in fear. "Hi ya, fellas" he said as he held up an open claw. "Clean me up with a mop? That's just rude" he said before thrusting his into the fat cop's stomach and fiddling his fingers around to make his insides become a mush.

((Didn't feel a need to post the abilities because we aren't fighting or anything, and this is my exit any way))
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Race [Open]   Charity Race [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Charity Race [Open]
Page 1 of 1