Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Sun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Share | 

Jack Harper Skills 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans

PostSubject: Jack Harper Skills 1   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am

Skill Name:Enhanced Strength
Skill Specialty:Physical Prowess
Skill Range: N/A
Skill Description: Jack is practically a freak of nature from the way he was raised with the amounts of training. He can bench press/ Lift and Leg Press 1000lbs respectively

Skill Name:Enhanced Endurance
Skill Description: Renegade has exceptional cardio that can be rivaled to a track star. He can run for hours and participate in high intensity activities/movements without getting tired.

Skill Name:Enhanced Agility/Acrobatics
Skill Description: Due to the extensive training that Jack received as a child , he has become adapt in getting in and out of situations that cause for extreme skill in such. These include climbing and scaling buildings, Running on walls and or general acrobatics. At the current age of 19 and not even hitting his prime, Jack runs at the speed of 23.35 miles per hour.

Skill Name:Enhanced Hearing
Skill Description: Humans can generally hear sounds with frequencies between 20 Hz and 20,000 Hz (the audio range or hearing range).  Impressively, Jack's hearing caps the maximum potential of whats humanly possible with 20,000 Hz, he can even hear a pen drop from three blocks over.

Skill Name:Free Runner
Skill Description: Renegade is able to jump crawl climb and roll over certain objects normal humans cant. He even does this in a agile way making himself look different.

Skill Name:Resiliency
Skill Description: Renegade can take an extensive ass whipping and still get up. He's still within the peak of human limitations and not invincible, but can still operate even with injuries. Long story short, Jack has a lot of will power.

Skill Name:MCMAP "Marine Corps Martial Arts Program,"
Skill Description: The Close combat system of the Marine Corps  use of weapons, improvised weapons, bayonets, and parts of the gun other than the bullets.

Skill Name:Gun-Kata
Skill Specialty:Physical Prowess, Weapon Expert
Skill Description: On occasion when Jack has no other choice but to kill, he favors the technique that was taught by his grandparents,  Each fluid movement and position represents a maximum kill zone,  to inflict the maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents, while keeping the user  statistically clear of trajectories of return fire. Its so natural once learned that its almost a  basic thought process, increasing accuracy when using guns to 25% due to the maximum kill zone.

Skill Name:A.I
Skill Specialty:Techno savy
Skill Description: With Jack's massive tinkering, he developed an A.I to provide support.  This A.I can encrypt data, and do the regular hack, translate languages, Auto pilot, and other digital chores that Jack would have to do manually with his smart phone. With the A.i it can directly jack into the system to perform these tasks while JAck Focuses on combat. *This just states he has the knowledge of creating one(

Skill Name:Ease-dropper
Skill Specialty:Techno savy
Skill Description:  Jack can use his smart phone to listen in on radio frequencies like a  police scanner and pick up on crime that's happening around in the said area. He can listen in on other radio frequencies like the enemies as well, and not be noticed.

Skill Name:Inventer
Skill Specialty:Techno Savy
Skill Description: Renegade unlike his predecessor, welcomes the new age of technology. With some of the knowledge he has, he might even have an easier time making them as well.   Renegade receives a 25% discount on new weapons/items

Skill Name:Enhanced Sight
Skill Description: Renegade now has an advanced Viewing range after being trained by the great lone star himself. . His viewing range is about that of 50Ft where he is at his peak performance. At 300FT he extremely skilled and at 800Ft he can still make an average shot.

Skill Name:Explosives Expert
Skill Specialty:Techno Savy, Weapon Expert
Skill Description: If it goes boom, jack knows about it. JAck is skilled with any kind of eplosive whatsoever, knowing how to use them effectively. He also knows them inside and out, creating the bombs  or making an even better version of it.

Last edited by Jack Harper on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans

PostSubject: Re: Jack Harper Skills 1   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:48 am

Alright, finished. My first hand at this but i tried my best. Pointers are appreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Jack Harper Skills 1   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Just chasing some quick clarifications on some of them.'

Marine Corps Program Thingy.

Right there, you're mixing a lot of different skills into one. Separate them out a bit, I see three different aspects included in there. Guns, archery and the martial arts component. Maybe even survival as well. Unsure.

Pimp my Ride - so we don't really have upgrades anymore and you'd need to purchase something like a rocket launcher or (something a little more realistic now Ford) perhaps a nail dispenser so that you could pop the tires of pursuing vehicles. So it seems like a redundant skill, all said and done.

That's it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Jack Harper Skills 1   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:31 am

well, there was more stuff then expected but I'm calling these ready for purchase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Harper
Humans
Humans

PostSubject: Re: Jack Harper Skills 1   Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:29 am

There are 13 skills in total so - 130 Prestige

Gained from salvage- 1310 and current is 90 so my grand total is 1400

1400-130= 1270

Buying all of these
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Otherworldly
Otherworldly

PostSubject: Re: Jack Harper Skills 1   Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:25 pm

These seem acceptable, don't forget to make an update topic in the Prestige Area to have the total subtracted, you don't want to lose prestige because you rp'd and forgot to include the new stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Harper Skills 1   

Back to top Go down

Jack Harper Skills 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1