Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Yeah, I Don't Understand This

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel Taylor

Axel Taylor

Yeah, I Don't Understand This Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, I Don't Understand This   Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:21 pm

So, I'm wanting to upgrade/evolve/make better this ability:

Name: Levitation
Range: 20 Meters
Tier Level: Tier 1
Power Type: Main
Upgrades: N/A
Duration: N/A
Power: Telekinesis
Description: Axel can move/lift objects and people with his mind with a base strength of 100 lbs. And naturally able to move/lift his own body.

Now, Tier 1 of course. Power is Telekinesis and I'm told my base strength is 100lbs.

So I look through everything about Tiers and Upgrades and get this:

Level 4 Strength Increase- Adds 100% to base level strength/500 Prestige.(Must have unlocked tier 4)

So are you telling me that by Tier 4, with this ability I have, I'll only be able to lift 200lbs? That's seriously shitty for a Master Level Ability when I can physically lift 200lbs without any super strength o.o Or am I missing something?

Could someone walk me through this for my ability all the way to Tier 4 because I'm not understanding this.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I Don't Understand This   Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Alright, there were some typos in the upgrade system and the Attribute system pages. Strength and speed upgrades stack, and weren't supposed to be colored red. Meaning you get all of the percentages applied, one after the other. This makes the simple 100 lbs base go to 650 lbs with full upgrades.

Also, when you reach Tier 4 with an ability, you can buy a Tier 1 copy of the same ability, and stack them in a fight. You can then get that ability to Tier 4 and repeat, making your power have no limit to it's power level.

Third! The typo on the Attribute system was that the base strength of a power increases by 200 lbs every Tier, making your particular base 700 lbs Tier 4, without applying any of your stacking strength upgrades. This makes the power able to lift about 4600 lbs maxed out.

This may seem a tad low, considering other Tier 4 abilities can be akin to an atom bomb, but this is also the force you can apply on other objects, not just lifting, and we don't want you going around force crushing people.... well, at least not yet, hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Axel Taylor

Axel Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I Don't Understand This   Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Alright! Thanks so much! That makes a ton more sense. Now I just need to know where do I go to post to purchase upgrades and tier advancements?
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I Don't Understand This   Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Keita wrote:

Also, when you reach Tier 4 with an ability, you can buy a Tier 1 copy of the same ability, and stack them in a fight. You can then get that ability to Tier 4 and repeat, making your power have no limit to it's power level.

Third! The typo on the Attribute system was that the base strength of a power increases by 200 lbs every Tier, making your particular base 700 lbs Tier 4, without applying any of your stacking strength upgrades. This makes the power able to lift about 4600 lbs maxed out.

This may seem a tad low, considering other Tier 4 abilities can be akin to an atom bomb, but this is also the force you can apply on other objects, not just lifting, and we don't want you going around force crushing people.... well, at least not yet, hehehe.

Uh, pardon me and let me ask this here... I don't understand what you're implying. Are you saying that if I had a Tier 4 strength ability, I could then buy a Tier 1 strength ability again to stack on the Tier 4 ability? If yes, does that mean that passive abilities can also have no limit? Like speed (to become the Unlimited Quicksilver) or strength (to become Green Scar, the World Breaker)?

If no, please, I would like to understand. Assuming that I'm not just uber confused

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I Don't Understand This   Yeah, I Don't Understand This EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Yes flux, once you upgrade a speed or strength boost ability to Tier 4, then you can buy a Tier 1 to stack with it and start over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I Don't Understand This   Yeah, I Don't Understand This Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, I Don't Understand This
Page 1 of 1