Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Presumed Meteorite area  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Presumed Meteorite area  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Presumed Meteorite area  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Presumed Meteorite area  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Presumed Meteorite area  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Presumed Meteorite area  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Presumed Meteorite area  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Presumed Meteorite area  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Presumed Meteorite area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

Presumed Meteorite area  Empty
PostSubject: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:23 am

Elements

Hostiles-0 (Only scientists are here only hostiles will be your opposition)

Max Personnel-Only the first 5 people to post can actively compete in the thread. Though people will be getting ejected left and right so be ready to post quick when someone gets knocked out.

Depth-The object is on the bottom of the Baltic at 1506ft below.

Item- A round metallic orb with an inscription of a riddle. It is roughly 25ft all the way around and weighs roughly 7 tons.

Etched Riddle:It says plenty though not much of a talker? Does not need air? But needs to stay far from water?
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:02 pm

South's pattern of transport had been...sporadic at best, slow, uncomfortable and painful at worst. But he had got there, achieved his goal with the added bonus of becoming nearly untraceable as he skipped across the world. Nearly. Someone who had say more or less technology at their hand might have been able to follow his path of emptied suit cases and ransacked fright containers.
What was most intriguing was performing what some might call a barefooted water-skiing operation unsuccessfully, having hitched a ride out to the place he was looking for. It had been a simple matter to descretly get himself one of those cute little floating buoys, tie it's mooring onto the motor boat and float along for the ride. Security might be tight on board the vessel, but beyond a few close calls with some of the members who enjoyed the rather monotonous scenery, South had a altogether lonesome voyage.
When they finally came into land South didn't exactly follow them into the place, the small network of barges and portable pontoons with exotic looking equipment was enough for him. Allowing himself to let go of the Buoy, he cut it free of the boat then proceeded to swim around to one of the boarding platforms around the corner.
Clambering on board, the first order of business was to incapacitate the resident scientists. Doing so proving to be a venture in leisure. Merely slamming their heads into the metal underfoot proving to be plenty of initiative. The security guards proved to be slightly more trouble, but seeing as they for some reason couldn't touch him with either either guns or there tasers, they two were rendered dead or unconscious for a few hours.
Then came the exercise in technology, after a few minutes of tinkering, the submarine that they were obviously going to use was forcefully jettisoned downward. It took a bit of fiddling on his part, but the underwater probe eventually made it's way down. Clasping the controls, South manipulated the probe to pick up the rock and return to the surface with it. Underwater it weighed much less then it would above. After bringing it two meters from the surface, South tied the original buoy to it, before pulling in the others that surrounded the floating platforms. Tying these all around it to ease the load on the sub, South once again took off, tying the buoys and the orb to one of the boats. Cranking it up to top speed he took off towards the mainland.
-Exit unless stopped within 48 Hours-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 pm

It was then that the one known as south would see a light flash before his vision before he would appear within a strange place with nothing but clouds in the background. Approaching him would be a creature that looked just like himself though it appeared to be ethereal. "You have entered the Zodiac Orb. Here you may find great treasure or be trapped forever it all depends upon your choices. Outside of the orb there was an inscription. In order to begin your journey I will need that answer(PM it to me) within 24 hours otherwise you will be here permanently. Giving me a wrong answer will subject you to the orbs power and if you are one of the more simpler life forms I will tell you, that is not a good thing." Although the wraith like creature appeared to look like South it did not sound like him at all. The voice sounded like that of an elder man with a very monotone way of speaking. Meanwhile the submarine carrying the orb was left in the middle of the water which would somehow dispatch itself and begin sinking again to the bottom.

(South you have 24 hrs to solve the riddle)
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:54 pm

(Ugh, Matsu. Can't believe you did that.)
South would consider the question for a long time, several hours he stood there, patiently pondering. He knew the gravity of the situation all too well. So instead of rushing forward, South pondered it out, patiently thinking. Coming to answer on the fifth hour of thought, South stepped forward to the figure and spoke his answer. The words seemingly slipping from the perception of reality for a few seconds(PM'd you). Taking a step back, South awaited the verdict.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 pm

"Hm? You answer though relatively close is incorrect. I shall let the Zodiac orb decide your fate." A growl would come from the background as a deeper more sinister tone would begin to speak. "You have answered incorrectly your punishment shall be that you will become what you most despise" with that said South's body would transform into an officer that he knew well from S.H.I.E.L.D His clothes would become that of the basic S.H.I.E.L.D uniform. Everything about him was human now resembling the man, his abilities and powers were still in tact but his appearance and his voice matched that of the well known agent he came to hate. He would also be moved deeper within the orb(you will need to make a separate topic with someone with a total word count of 4,000 words to get out of the orb now if you give another wrong answer the word count will grow). The man that resembled South's former appearance would now speak again. "You have given your first answer and it was incorrect, you have two more tries or I shall leave you to your own wits should you decide to stop. The choice is yours my friend." With that said the Orbs guardian would wait for either a second answer or the man to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:25 am

Incorrect, unfortunately there was little he could do to prevent such an occurrence, so South only nodded his head in mute acceptance of the verdict. However despite what difficulties he might encounter removing himself from this scenario, he would strive to obtain the ball for his associates. Stepping forward once again, stumbling slightly due to the unfamiliar shape of his body...he spoke again, and as before his words flittered out of reality before their conception, but would be understood nonethless by his former self reflection. (Pm'd you the second guess).
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 am

The ghostly figure would step aside and his arm would stretch outward allowing for passage. If he walked forward he would see a pedestal in which he was to stand. Assuming he did so the man would begin with the next riddle. "Your answer has been deemed satisfactory on to the next trial. This is the second trial the punishments shall be harsher and the chances lesser but if you succeed you shall have only one more trial ahead. There is a extremely cold shack you have entered during the season of winter. The shack is very dark. In your possession is a match. You look to see a fireplace and a wood burning heater. Which should be lit first?" With that said the man would wait.

(You have only one shot at this riddle so be careful)
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 am

Giving the question careful consideration, South allowed himself to sit down, being unfamiliar with the shape imposed on him. Nothing else was quite as demoralising as having your shape taken away from you. Shrugging lightly, South stood up when he felt confident with his answer, once he stepped back and looked at the question from an objective distance it was simple enough. Stepping forward he once again gave his answer that would be for no brain but the guardian of whatever it was that stood in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:46 am

"You have done well thus far now for your final test. This time you will have three riddles and the secrets of the Orb shall be revealed to you....." With that said three pillars would rise from the ground all holding an inscription. "Good luck to you" he said before he vanished.

Pillar 1:I have never happened, tho I shall always be. Eyes have never set upon me, and they never shall. I am the will that drives you to do more, To exist upon a terrestrial orb.

Pillar 2: Mightier than the mightiest, or evil than sin itself, plentiful among the poor, the wealthy always need it, and if you consume it you shall perish.

Pillar 3:I have always ran, though do not know what it is to walk, often I shall sound weak, yet you shall never hear me speak

(You have 3 chances to get all 3, no reset in time though)
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 am

Not having that long left, the one merely known to himself as South Texas strode forward, and placed his palm on the first totem. His incanted answer vanished into the abyss, but would be registered nonetheless.
Moving on, he stroked the second pole as he spoke out it's password that he assumed it would be. Again it would be registered, moving onto the last pillar, it gave him more trouble then the previous two, and took him significantly longer then the others, but he too gave his answer before stepping back and kneeling before the trio of phallic symbols. Admittedly untipped.
(Let's finish up bro.)
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:45 am

The voice would now speak in it's deep eerie tone. "You have done well and have passed my tests. As your reward you may pick one of the Zodiacs in which you shall recieve your blessings. Choose wisely for your choice shall never be undone and the stars shall only bless you once. There are twelve zodiac signs pick one now!" With that said the cloudy background would dissapear and the symbol for each zodiac sign would lay upon large stone tablets. This would be the final choice the man would have to make.
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 am

Now coming to the climatic finale of this dramatic quiz game, South was eager for the closing call, and to see the curtains swing back. Metaphorically speaking anyway.
Smiling to himself, South stepped forward, finally beginning to retain a small amount of his usual grace and dexterity in this unfamiliar form. Glancing around at the large stone blocks, South was slightly puzzled having no foreknowledge of these symbols he was slightly confused. However, it was simple enough to choose, any of them would be a boon to him. With this thought in his mind, he lazily pointed over to the Capricorn Symbol.
"I choose that one."
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 am

The voice would rise "The symbol of the goat rising from the body of a fish represents with greatest propriety the mountainous buildings of Babylon rising out of its low and marshy situation; the two horns of the goat being emblematic of the two towns, Nineveh and Babylon, the former built on the Tigris, the latter on the Euphrates; but both subjected to one sovereignty." with that said a light would shine down on the man. I give you the gift of Capricorn is that of building and structure and thus I bless you with the power to reshape the earth as you see fit.

Stuff gained

Skill Name:Zodiac Blessing
    Skill Specialty:Plot Event Skill
    Skill Rank:N/A
    Skill Description:The user does not need food or water,water, or sleep to sustain them. They do not go through the process of aging and cannot die from natural disease or illness. They will never get sick nor will their body ever naturally fail them. Supernatural effects and death by outside forces still apply. They still can die from getting shot,stabbed, blew up etc this only effects natural dangers. Any supernatural effects and powers other than those that cause natural harm to happen(i. induced heart attack or the sort) still effect the user.

Main PowerEarth Manipulation-The power to control, shape and generate earth, including sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, glass, metal, and other minerals. User can move, shape and otherwise manipulate any "Earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt and soil as well. Some users may have fine enough control to create/shape complicated objects.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 pm

The newspaper had caught the symbiote's attention. He had been in the baltic once before, meeting with Russian arms dealers in an attempt to subdue to Georgian secession. The meeting had gone well, but that was not the point. In his mind he formulated the area he had been, a smile island which should have a view of the platform the scientists were studying this object in. Perhaps he could steal it, that would be fun after all.

Arriving at the island in less time than it would take to blink, Ray known as Hiim would orient himself and then spot the platform in the distance. As soon as he spied it, he was there feet away and above the water. With a splash he sunk into the blue depths before re-emerging and bringing himself onto the scene. It was rather messy, he was not the first one there that was for sure.

There was a loud blam and Hiim teleported even though he knew it would be too late to dodge whatever he had heard. Luckily the recently consious guard's aim was still horrid from his mental state and with a swift sprint and tackle he was soon thrown deep into the water minus the rifle he once had. After teleporting the rifle miles away, again to his favorite depositories of items he had no use for, Hiim would spy a submersible and teleport into it. Soon he was descending to the object in question, speeding off in wonderment of what treasure he would find.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 pm

It was then that the one known as Hiim would see a light flash before his vision before he would appear within a strange place with nothing but clouds in the background. Approaching him would be a figure that looked just like himself though it appeared to be ethereal. "You have entered the Zodiac Orb. Here one of your kind has found the treasure already but the riddle must be answered or be trapped forever it all depends upon your choices. Outside of the orb there was an inscription. In order to begin your journey I will need that answer(PM it to me) within 24 hours otherwise you will be here permanently. Giving me a wrong answer will subject you to the orbs power and if you are one of the more simpler life forms I will tell you, that is not a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 pm

"If I was a simplier form I wouldn't have solved it so fast bud" Hiim said in a cheerful voice, content that he had solved the riddle. "So um, journey huh? Are there snacks at the end? I forgot to pack a lunch." It was a long time before the being spoke again so for now Hiim sat cross legged with his hands propping his head up and his elbows touching his knees watching as the clouds milled about. It was a disappointment, someone had already claimed the treasure...then again it sounded as if they were still in here. That could give him time to find this person, kill them, and claim the prize himself. He very much doubted this being could keep him within the confines of the cube as he could simply begin to exist in New York, Chicago, or many differing places upon the earth. Regardless for now he had to play a long if he had any hope of at least uncovering some secrets.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Hiim spotted the other as the clouds parted and ran up to him tackling him while shouting "Will yourself to come with me" the structure was becoming less stable and they didn't have the three seconds Hiim would have normally needed. In a flash Hiim would be in New York with or without the other being in the cube.
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Not being one to typically appreciate running, sprinting, and overall shouting, South found yet another small box to tick on his rather long and extensive things he disliked. And that happened to being tackled, hugged, whatever term one might like to coin it with, South found it incredibly difficult to will himself to any other place but away from the creature that had tackled him. But focus he did, having no real other option other then that to get away from this place. He could figure out the details later.
And so, South and this other being would materialize within the confines of a whole new world, leaving the orb or whatever it was that had contained them- behind.
-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presumed Meteorite area    Presumed Meteorite area  Empty

Back to top Go down

Presumed Meteorite area
Page 1 of 1