Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lone Star

Lone Star

Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P   Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:11 am

Kenneth Morrow - CEO Of Morrow Enterprises W.I.P 3ef48557914c3508c61ee85038798011

Kenneth Morrow
Life is like Chess all you need is the right amount of intelligence and pawns.

The Biography

Birth Name: Kenneth Edgar Morrow
Aliases:Allen, Morrow
Birth Date: July 9th
Class:  Human

Appearance:

Kenneth walks as if he just won the lottery.. And that is even on his way to the bathroom. Short jet black natural hair that you can rub your fingers through Kenneth stands firmly at 6 foot 2 inches weighing somewhere around the 220's in pound. His voice comes off very suave but sometimes raspy given the context in which he is speaking. Fair skin with a muscular build Kenneth is known for his very strong face which at times makes him look very seriously even in the most happy of moments "Tight" as some people would call it. A very tight face. Known for his well dressed dapper demeanor normally Kenneth wears suits everywhere unless he is home then he'll probably wear some shorts and a t-shirt. His eyes are cyan blue and shine reflective in the light. Relatively well groomed one of Kenneth's most distinctive yet hidden features is his tattoo on his left rib area which is his parents name engraved with their birth dates and deaths in roman numerals.

Personality:

"The Meticulous Messiah" is something you'd get from his personality. Very intellectual and geared towards exploration and explanation Kenneth is a man of a great resolution. Known for his vast intelligence in the science and general sense Kenneth is one of the nicest people on the surface giving back to the homeless, charities, shelters but he as a person is very disturbed. Very bothered by the injustices of the world such as super humans. People meant to serve and protect but actually do more damage in the long run then good. A very meticulous person Kenneth treats life as if it were a game of chess and plans his moves three steps ahead. Which means while you're moving your pawn forward he has his next two moves after his initial one setup. He believes if people cannot adapt to his style they will perish in the world of evolution. He as a person knows violence and isn't afraid to use it if needed which comes from his harsh experiences in life. His technology is his life and he will do anything to help the technological world flourish with each and every chance along with his company.

The Capability

Specialties:

Main Specialty: Leadership
Sub Specialty: Professor (Physics & Engineering)
Sub Specialty: Professor (Quantum Physics)

Skills:

Skill Name: Inspirational
Skill Specialty: Leadership
Skill Range: Global?
Skill Description: Kenneth is known for his very inspirational speeches which can uplift people and get them to hear Kenneth on a different level. He reaches their mind on a scale as no one else can with his powerful phrases and reaching into peoples hearts.

Skill Name: Deep Understanding
Skill Specialty: Professor (Engineering Physics)
Skill Range: N/A
Skill Description: Using his vast knowledge and understanding of Engineering Physics Kenneth is able to apply this knowledge to his  real world situations, such as figuring out the trajectory for projectiles and beams. With the knowledge, he is able to be extremely accurate with all his own inventions and weapons, even without computer assisted targeting.

Skill Name:
Skill Specialty:
Skill Range:
Skill Description:

Skill Name:
Skill Specialty:
Skill Range:
Skill Description:

Weapons/Devices:

Item Name:
Item Range:
Item Tier: