Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTempest

TheTempest

Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete]   Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Name: Ecological Empathy
    Power: Atmokinesis
    Description: At rank C, a user of Ecological Empathy through Atmokinesis can sense beyond mere perception. They feel changes to atmospheric conditions (temperature, wind, pressure, humidity, heavy pollution, ozone changes, electrical flares) out to a range of 50 miles at Rank C. Additionally phenomena that would affect the Earth’s atmosphere, such as solar flares, would be perceived once within range. At higher ranks it may be predicted.

For example, they could feel the temperature change whether natural or unnatural from a horrible forest fire or someone generating thermal radiation. The user does not know why but they do know direction, approximate distance and whether natural or unnatural.

Ranges per Rank
    C – 50 mile radius (city)
    B – 100 mile radius (state)
    A – 500 mile radius (region)
    S – 1000 mile radius (continent)
    S+ = 5000 mile radius (global)

Name: Touchsight
    Description: At rank C, a user can sense disturbances in the air, atmospheric pressure and small breezes out to a distance of one hundred feet even if they can’t otherwise see what is causing the disturbance. Additionally it allows an active user of this ability to sense that something is illusionary or fake. Anything completely incorporeal, such as a ghost, would not be sensed by touchsight. For example, someone coming around a corner would be felt as would the area if the user was blind. If the user actively checked his area, he would notice if a wall was implanted in his mind as the winds wouldn’t feel it.

Name: Lightning Reflexes
    Description: The user can feel disturbances in his immediate surroundings as the air, pressure, wind currents, etc. change suddenly. Thus an incoming bullet would alert the user with increased temperature (from the shot), wind and current direction, as well as displaced pressure. This gives the user a better chance to dodge the attack entirely if the ability is equal or lesser rank. For higher ranks, the user is more likely to take half the impact or damage. Adjustments are considered for incorporeal and/or speedy attacks whereas most incorporeal attacks would not be felt unless energy based.

Name: Endure the Storm
    Description: The user has braved the elements in extreme situations including raging storms and upper level atmospheric conditions. The user’s body is fortified against the rigors of prolonged activity, storm-like effects and general abuse. At C rank, he can push himself to extreme activity twice as long as a peak athlete. He only needs to rest once every few days though for a longer fashion, typically a 10 hour rest. Finally, storm-like effects of pressure, ice, electricity, wind, etc. of equal or lesser rank are generally ignored while higher rank do half to three quarters than normal damage depending on the rank difference.

Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete]   Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:29 pm

For the reflexes, I don't think weather control relates to reflexes unless the wikia says so.
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete]   Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:52 pm

No, the specific ability doesn't list it. However, I felt it a clear branching ability considering what you can perceive and control. I'm trying to stay with Storm as an example and she often exhibited such. It was harder to surprise her than most unless there was some sort of incorporeal aspect or speed. You could also look at it as the winds benefiting very quick movements and reaction ability, though I'd not venture toward super speed or ability to attack. That was my basis.
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete]   Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Ahhh, i see. Well, I suppose I can approve this unless someone else denies.
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete]   Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Thanks, I appreciate your reviewing. If it helps for the basis, we can note the use of wind currents to help make these sudden reflexive movements. I really don't want to go crazy with abilities but I don't want to seem blind of what I should try to branch for either.

If all is good than I will pay with 2800 (700*4) words from this training: https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com/t1710p15-sinful-freedom-training.
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete]   Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Well it's been 24 hours so I've updated the bio for Tempest. Any issues with this, please feel free to say so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete]   Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Atmokinetic Abilities 2 [Complete]
Page 1 of 1