Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Sun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Sun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Share | 

Eight Minutes to Sunrise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

PostSubject: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:58 pm

I sit on the steps of the rather rundown looking building, hands crossed in front of me as I wait for Blint's arrival. I don't know how long I'd been sitting there, thinking over things with such a distracted look on my face. It had to have been more than 15 minutes, judging from the numbness slowly creeping into my ungloved hands. It was fall now, and New York nights were no walk in the park, that was certain. Still, that held little comparison to the bitter cold Russian winters that I had endured before leaving. I remember clearly the first time I saw snow, when they promptly shoved me outside completely naked, to see if my resistance to the cold met their predictions. Unfortunately for me, they had been wrong, and I have nearly frozen to death.

I clench my fingers together, breaking from my trance as I hear a figure's approach, turning my head in the direction of the new arrival. At least he hadn't been that late in showing up. I wanted to be done with this, as soon as possible. I just wanted to be normal, no matter how overrated it seemed at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blint

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:52 pm

Blint was almost at the location Nyx had chosen to meet. The ride over wasn’t so bad, though it was kind of far for his taste. Either way, if it was a secure location that allowed the two to speak in private, then Blint was fine with it. That’s really all that mattered when it came to conversations such as this. The cold weather of New York was still something that got to Blint. Even if he’d been here for a good amount of time, Blint just naturally disliked the cold. He couldn’t even imagine moving somewhere more north than this city. He’d freeze into a green Popsicle the moment he exited the plane. Putting his thoughts aside as he neared the spot. He looked up, seeing the woman sitting on the steps of the rundown building. She looked almost frozen, clutching her hands to keep some warmth within them. Blint stopped in front of her, tipping his hat with a sly smile. ”Good evening, my lady. Shall we go inside?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:13 am

I nod in response to the man's question upon his approach, standing. My poker face was more fixated than I think it's ever been, considering the immense about of concentration I had on making it that way, as opposed to its normal, unintended set. My hands begin to tremble again upon breaking them apart, moving in small oscillations at my side. I could blame it on the cold at least here, assuming he never looked directly into my distracted, down turned gaze. I was sure he would know something was up the minute he saw, and while he might now say anything, he would surely doubt my capability. And I was not missing out on this chance, no matter what it might bring in the future.

I insert the skeleton key into the iron keyhole, twisting the lock with a bit of force before entering. The outside had always looked far worse than the inside, which was fully decorated, if not a bit tacky. Family portraits decked the walls, along with large red couches in nearly every corner. A full bar rested on the opposite side of the wall, always ready for us.

Walking inside, I shed my coat, draping it over the edge of the couch before moving to the corner to turn up the heat. The apartment was leaning ever so slightly on the cold side and while I normally wouldn't mind it, I could only assume Blint wouldn't be as welcoming. Plus, it gave my the excuse to recollect myself a little more before starting our conversation. "What have you got for me?" I ask, in English for the moment. I didn't think we'd been followed, so keeping to his native language would suffice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:38 am

After everything that went down at Iulian's home Donny wasn't so keen on her anymore. He still found her very attractive and he somewhat liked her but the way she lied and the way she froze up when she was kissed made him somewhat wary. Then the Russian speaking on the phone. It just wasn't adding up. "I'm here" said Lone Star as he pressed against his green helmet speaking to Light Year "Good, I don't know why they chose to meet in the slums of New York.. 31st in Manhattan. That place has been rundown for ages. The only people that use these areas are foreign drug cartels. Sure you don't want YA's help with this one Star?" Lone Star who was zooming in with his helmet examining Ms.Iulian who sat down on some steps in a very sleek outfit with an overcoat looked like she was freezing cold in typical New York weather. "No, I don't want her here for this. She has to see this lady everyday in school. She'll eventually try something... You know how she gets. But yes this situation is a weird one. I'm just going to watch from a far. No interaction unless the need arises. Star out." With that said a man came from a car approaching Ms.Iulian but as for Star he still remained about 4 buildings over. Very high compared to the area Ms.Iulian and co were at. He'd obviously bring his full arsenal with him for such an occasion. This man had green hair. But he was moving in on Lone Star's woman so this warranted an instant dislike for him. As the two walked inside Lone Star quickly grabbed an arrow from his quiver off his back. Colored green obviously. He would grab his bow from under his quiver and punch forward as it snapped into place. He'd notice a box on the side of the house that was small. He'd shoot said arrow at the box watching it go BOOM. The lights from that house Ms.Iulian and co were in went out. This caused Lone Star to jump forward in a series of flips until he reached the building closest to the home. From there he'd turn his helmet to nightvision setting looking through preparing for his next bit of strategic use. The bow would snap into a small piece again going back on his back while his quiver just shuffled a bit. "Showtime." said Lone Star as he wondered what would happen next.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blint

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Aryonna unlocks the door, making her way in and inviting Vaas to do the same. The man moves to do the same, but hesitates for a second. Vaas had been a thief and a mercenary for a good while now, and had developed a sort of sense. Right now, he distinctly felt like he was being watched. Deciding to ignore the feeling for right now, Vaas follows Aryonna inside the apartment. Incredibly, the place looked much better on the inside. He walks past the couch, noticing her coat but neglecting to remove his own. He stood beside it as Aryonna tinkered with the thermostat before returning to face him, "What have you got for me?" Vaas paused for a moment before responding, switching his language to Russian because of his own paranoia. ”Call me crazy, but I have a feeling we’re being watched, so let’s speak like this for now. Anyways, I was able to-“

Vaas was interrupted by a sudden black out. He waited for a moment, hoping the power outage was only temporary, and the light would either return by itself. It didn’t, so after a minute he decided to fix the problem his way. He let out an invisible electro-magnetic field, charging everything in the room with electricity. Everything that had previously been turned off came right back on. Vaas made this field invisible on purpose. Aryonna didn’t know about his abilities. Vaas wanted to keep things exactly like that up until he was forced to reveal them. He continued his conversation, ”Anyways, I was able to find a close friend of one of our targets, Ivankov. Apparently he’s on a vacation in Moscow, and is more vulnerable now than ever. I’ve made all the arrangements, we can leave whenever we wish.” he spoke with a devilish grin on his face, waiting for Aryonna’s reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Blint responds to her question, switching into Russian to avoid any wandering ears. Before he has the chance to even begin however, the lights switch off, blinding us in the darkness. I sigh, feeling my way to the couch without missing a beat. It wouldn't bother me to continue the conversation in the dark, if it let me hide the look I was sure was resting in my eyes, the tremble still in my hands despite the heat quickly filling the room. My prayers are sort lived however, when the room is flooded with light again, bringing Blint into full view.

He continues where he left off filling me in on the details of his so called "friends" information. Not that I believed that. He didn't seem like the type to have friends with that sort of sensitive nature. He barely seemed like the type to have friends. I should know that type well enough, considering I was one. "...we wish." I look over at him, eyebrows raising. Oh hell, I completely missed the last part of that. The earlier events of the day still had me rattled, and my focus wasn't quite there. "I'll follow your lead." I say, hoping the response is correct. I'd figure out what it was soon enough anyway.

I turn my head at the knock on the doorway, rising from the couch to go get it. Most of his friends knew me by now anyway. It wouldn't be that strange for them to see me here. To my surprise, it's Alfonso himself standing in the doorway, tacky white suit and all. He smiles upon seeing me, leaning in to grab my chin lightly. "Well, quite the surprise. I come home to find an Angel waiting for me? I must've been a good boy." He glances back, taking note of Blint's presence in the living room. "My, I didn't know you were that type of girl," he comments, flashing me a grin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Hmm. As Lone Star did what he did he started speaking into his headset "Light Year. I need a favor" with a weird pause a response was heard "What cha need?" Lone Star still examining the area would speak "I shut off their power. Like literally exploded their box.. But the power came right back on. Even with the best of generators they shouldn't have happened so quick. Pull up Sparx file. I want to check if this fits his M.O" With those words Light year responded "File is up and no. He has a more straight forward power and you never noted mentioning a visible array of light so they couldn't have been Sparx. He isn't known to use invisible pulses." Lone Star smiled for a moment before pulling his bow off his back once more and spoke "Thank you Light year. I have it from here. Mind dispatching the Star Car about a quarter mile from here?" With that said Lone Star would pull a piece of paper from his utility belt and hear Jacob's response "Already done. Light Year out" With that said Lone Star would nod his head before pulling an arrow off his back noticing another man coming towards the home. He had on an all white attire. Somewhat stupid looking as if he didn't believe in this area. Anyway Lone Star would slide said note on to a regular arrow before pulling back his bows string with his right hand as he wielded the bow with his left hand. With that done he'd release firing off the arrow with an attached note right through the window slicing through a split end near the bottom of Iulian's hair passing through a vase nailing through a picture of a child. The note read out "Hello, Ms.Iulian" with a drawn star at the bottom of the paper in all green text. With that Lone Star would smile and wait for the next instance to happen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blint

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Aryonna replies, saying she’ll follow Vaas’ lead. Though truthfully, it didn’t really look like she was paying attention the entire time Vaas had been speaking. He eyed her curiously, as he’d noticed her acting strangely ever since he’d gotten here. Vaas was about to say something when a series of events occurred. First, a random man knocked, making Aryonna go and answer the door. They spoke for a brief moment, with the man teasing her once he noticed Vaas’ presence. Then out of absolutely nowhere, Vaas’ previous suspicion was proven correct as an arrow bursts through the window, passes by Aryonna and through a vase, pinning a picture frame onto the wall. The arrow had a note attached to it, reading ”Hello, Ms.Iulian” and a star drawn at the bottom.

Vaas knew about Aryonna’s cover up persona, so he simply turned to face her, ”Friend of yours, I’m guessing? Either way, we obviously can’t continue our conversation here.” This was certainly a hitch in the plan, as he wasn’t aware that Aryonna had another person looking for her, for whatever reason. The fact that he’d sent that message meant he wanted to announce his presence, but the arrow had nothing else on it. Vaas wasn’t exactly keen on fighting a random stranger who shared his affinity for arrows, but it might turn out to be fun. He decided to stick around and see what happened, at least until either the man made his appearance or him and Aryonna decided on another time and place to meet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Alfonso curses as the arrow breaks through the window, walking over to examine it. The unexpectedness had caught me off guard, letting a large portion of it slice through my hair, pushing it against my back, several locks drifting to the ground. "Hello, Mrs. Iulian." The note attached reads. I turn, looking back at the broken window, walking to the edge to place my hands on the jagged glass. I ignore the cuts on my hands, focused on finding my stalker instead.

"Who the hell is Iulian, Ary? I thought you said you last name was Marchetti? What's going on?" he demands, switching into an angry Italian. I sigh, turning my attention from the window sill. "Al, I promise I'll explain to you later. Just leave us some time alone," I reply, equally in Italian. He stares at me for a moment before throwing up his hands, moving into the back room. I turn my attention back to Blint, glancing down at my bloodied hands. "No one affliated with the Russians knows my name. They all call me FE07. Iulian is what I use for my job. It has to be someone from there." I tell him, switching back to Russian. I couldn't possibly imagine who though. What business did they have with me? I was just the assistant teacher. Either way, I was getting really tired of people trying to kill me, simply for existing.

I move over to the couch, rubbing my temples. "I need to move again. I can't stay here if someone's found out about me." I glance towards the window again. "Maybe I should just go back to Russia..." I whisper, absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:03 pm

As the arrow pierced the window Lone Star watched as everyone reacted first by reading the arrow then by the newcomer to their group going completely apeshit. Ms.Iulian began examining the area of the window going as far to cut herself but she ignored the pain. Lone Star continued to smile as he wasn't really sure what was going on now. Reaching to his waist Lone Star would grab 2 walkie talkies. He'd pick the first one up and throw it right through the window landing softly on a fruit basket which had a cushion in it. With that done Lone Star would home in to Light Year "I'm enjoying myself tonight." before a sigh was heard and then Lone Star knew what that meant "Everytime you pick on people you end up with a bullet in your arm or something. Isn't that a warning?" Lone Star chuckled as he responded "Well to be honest. You know I enjoy this." a slight laugh from Light Year before he spoke once more "Enjoy your night. Don't get into anymore trouble" Lone Star nodded before picking up his walkie talkie and used his distorted voice thanks to his helmet to go undetected along with hiding in the shadows "Hello Ms.Iulian and Co. How are you?" saying that with a giant smile under his helmet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blint

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:00 pm

It seemed the random visitor wasn’t quite done yet, as a moment after the arrow came, a second object bursting through the window. A walkie-talkie, from the looks of it. It would land in a fruit basket, making a soft thud against the cushion within the basket. The walkie-talkie sounded with a static buzz more a moment, before a clearly distorted voice came through, speaking to Ary. "Hello Ms.Iulian and Co. How are you?" Vaas raised an eyebrow and turned to Ary. “Guess he’s in a chatty mood. I don’t like the fact that he’s here now. I don’t believe in coincidence.” Vaas kept his place, waiting for either Ary to pick up the walkie-talkie and reply, or for the owner to speak once more, maybe make his true intentions clear. Either way, he wasn’t here for Vaas, so all he could do is wait and be prepared for whatever situation may arise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 pm

The walkie talkie lands in the fruit basket, drawing over my attention. "Hello Mrs. Iulian and Co. How are you?" Blint casts me a look, mentioning something about coincidence but making no move for the walkie talkie. I walk over to it, picking it up, the plastic becoming slick with not yet clotted blood. "Awful rude to ask a lady a question from afar. Call me old fashioned, but I'm not one for candid meetings," I say, pressing the button on the walkie talkie. I couldn't quite place the voice, but I was almost positive I had heard it before. Which made sense, considering it almost had to be someone from the school. Even my immigration papers were registered under several different names and alises, for my own protection. Aryonna was the only common factor in all of them. Iulian, however, was not.

"Stay here," I instruct Blint, moving towards the doorway. "Why don't you come meet me outside?" I ask, switching my voice into a slight purr. I may not have been versed in the art of seduction, but that didn't mean I couldn't try. Not that it would look very convincing in person, considering the blankness of my expression. I step outside, moving into plain view, opening myself willingly to any attacks he may have waiting for me. "You know who I am," I continue. "It's only fair that you step down and let me see the same." I glance around, waiting for him to make his appearance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Was Lone Star enjoying this way to much now? Because now he sounded really happy as if he wanted to keep torturing these people. Their reactions as he did what he did with the walkie talkie was somewhat cool. They reacted to a minimum but did alot in that time. Still speaking Russian Lone Star didn't really understand them but he did start to understand Ms.Iulian when she picked up the walkie talkie and started walking with it. With each phrase she said and with each comment she made Lone Star continued to sit down not really caring but on the inside he was cracking up . When she came outside tho things changed. Lone Star began to smile as he put all his equipment back just like before. He'd speak something subtle "Okay. If you'd like to see me in person beautiful, I'd recommend walking three blocks north then one block east. Once you've done that let me know. I'll be waiting. Oh and if your friends follow. I'll kill them too." After saying that Lone Star tossed his other walkie talkie into the buildings vent system. With that said and done Lone Star would wait.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:03 pm

There's a long pause on the other end, and for a moment, I think that he's not going to respond. Finally, the comes back on over the radio. "Okay. If you'd like to see me in person beautiful, I'd recommend walking three blocks north then one block east. Once you've done that let me know. I'll be waiting. Oh and if your friends follow. I'll kill them too." The walkie talkie cuts out after that. I can only assume he's finished with that manner of communication. I toss the machine to the side, glancing back at the house. If I went back in, I was almost certain that one of the two would want to follow me. And that I simply couldn't do. Not if my little friend turned out to be of any importance. The sound of his voice was becoming increasingly familiar. I was sure if I heard it in person, I'd be able to place it.

I follow his instructions, leaving Blint and Al back alone in the house. They could figure it out later on. Arriving at the destination, I duck into a nearby alleyway, out of view from any observers. Back alley deals were rather common around here. People knew when to keep their noses out of other's business. "Alright, I'm here." I announce, raising my voice ever so slightly. "Why don't you come out to play now, handsome." The final word rolls off my tongue in a thick Russian. He wouldn't understand the word, but I was certain he'd gauge the meaning. I cross my arms, leaning against the wall as I wait for his arrival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Lone Star chuckled a bit as Ms.Iulian followed his orders. He'd follow her quietly jumping from the rooftops and slinging along with his grappling hook from his wrist. He'd finally reach the area before her to be exact. He'd be standing there leaning on the wall as a spark of electricity sparked from his right hand while rubbing his fingers together as if he was deep in thought. The moment she walked into the area Lone Star smiled before getting off the wall speaking "Well, Ms.Iulian. You made it. I'm happy to see you did so. I was beginning to get a bit worried. Now when were you going to tell me about your little personal life? I mean after our date earlier I'd assume I should know. Don't you agree? saying those words while his helmet emitted a green light from his eyes. A small one just so you couldn't actually see in the helmet. Walking a bit closer to her Lone Star would touch her hand "This looks bad. You should get that checked out" before making a slight chuckle. Damn he was enjoying this to much.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:32 pm

The man steps forward at my approach, pulling himself off the wall. I pause, poker face as well put as ever, eyes beginning to glow softly despite myself in my anticipation. Whoever he was, I was going to get some answers before he left this alley. Whether he left in one piece or multiple pieces was up to him. "Well, Ms.Iulian. You made it. I'm happy to see you did so. I was beginning to get a bit worried. Now when were you going to tell me about your little personal life? I mean after our date earlier I'd assume I should know. Don't you agree?" That's when it clicks. For the first time, I feel a smirk smile on my face, my eyes narrowing into a subtle glower. If I was in a photo shoot, the look on my face would be supermodel perfect. "I believe the needle falls both way, Mr. Hines."

The man was good, she had to admit that. All this time, he had keep perfectly hidden from her. Even going as far as to follow her all the way here. He takes my hand gently, looking down at the wound, commenting on it. I shrug, moving in closer to him, closing the distance. "Does Kimberely know about your late night escapades, hero?" The last world rolls off my tongue in Russian. I wanted to make him uncomfortable. Make him back away from me. It was time I had a little control over this situation. "And why exactly for that matter are you following me? I didn't take you for the stalker type." I take another step forward, moving in so my eyes are nearly level with his, despite the small difference in height even with my heels on. He would have to move back if he wanted any space or security. I was a loose cannon after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Around the same time Ms.Iulian smiled after it was obvious she figured out who Lone Star was he'd smile under his helmet along with her. She'd make a comment before Lone Star clicked his helmet over his left ear causing his facial area to be revealed while the helmet slid up. He'd watch her talk asking of Kimberly knew about his sidejob. He'd smirk and make a "Hmm" sound before responding "Shes the main reason I'm still doing this. Now with that said answer your own question" Because of his stance on heroine activities he'd actually mean his words. Saying them in a rather slick tone before Ms.Iulian finished her last word "Hero" in Russian. Lone Star didn't speak much Russian but he was sure what that meant. He met a few Russians in his day and "Hero" was a somewhat recurring word for him. "I'm no hero. I wear a helmet but I'm no hero. I have a reason for everything that I do. Sometimes I may come off as someone whose doing good but another time I might be doing the exact opposite I'm no hero." with a serious tone because that is exactly how he felt. Some of his deeds warranted praise while others warranted the opposite. The man varied in what he'd do. But nonetheless for tonight's escapades he'd be playing nothing. He was just confirming his suspicions. "I'm no stalker. I was following you to confirm my suspicions about you earlier. Once you started speaking Russian I made it a priority to wonder what you were doing. Now are you going to explain to me what you're doing here." When she took a step closer to him Lone Star would turn his head sideways knowing he couldn't look her in the eyes.. Not right now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 pm

The hero word had bothered him. I could plainly see it on his face and in his words as he responded. Not as self righteous as I thought then. I listen as he answers my second question, smirking slightly at his final question. I was certainly finding a plethora of expressions today. He turns his eyes away from me, gaze dropping from my own. I reach up, touching the side of his cheek lightly, forcing him to look my in the eyes. "What am I up to? Just visiting some old friends in Russia." I state simply. It wasn't a complete lie. I was just visiting, and they probably could be considered friends in a twisted sense of the word.

I step in closer once more, wanting him to back up. He wouldn't have much of a chose, considering we were touching now. I move my hand to his arm, pressing my lips beside his ear, a smirk touching them. My chest grazes against the front of his suit, bring us into direct contact. I wasn't timid with my body. I never had been. Personal space was non existant in my book. While I wasn't entirely fond of being touched, that didn't mean I couldn't handle being the one touching. "Question is," I whisper in his ear, gaze fixated on the wall behind him. "Why does that concern you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:54 pm

As Lone Star looked away from the beautiful smooth face of Ms.Iulian he'd feel a cold hand pressing against his cheek causing his eyes to open up wider then they've ever been she'd turn his head towards her as he was speechless not really knowing what to say. This was somewhat as far as he has ever gotten with a female and he felt he'd be well not prepared for the situation. She'd speak saying she was just visiting some old friends. Lone Star narrowed his eyes a bit "I translated that call earlier. I know what she said and I know what her friends said. This is obviously a lie. Why can't she be truthful with me? Thinking to himself before giving her a look gazing into her beautiful eyes. She'd move forward a bit more causing Lone Star to back up just a bit actually squashing a Pepsi-Cola can in the process. Now on the wall Lone Star was lost for words more then ever. She'd lean in towards him with a seductive tone asking why is what she doing concerning him "I care about you.. The moment I met you.. I began to grow some very weird feelings for you. I cannot explain it. I just wanted to make sure you're okay.. Because if anything were to happen.... Ending his words right there as he looked downwards this time watching her body rub against his suit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:06 pm

That was the expression I had wanted. The movement I had been hoping for. Perhaps my seduction skills weren't as far off as I had thought. I'd seen enough of it at the lab after all. Things were bound to develop with males and females enclosed together for so long. He crushes a pepsi-can in his haste, earning a small giggle from me. The man was nervous, it was written all over his face. "I care about you.. The moment I met you.. I began to grow some very weird feelings for you. I cannot explain it. I just wanted to make sure you're okay.. Because if anything were to happen...." he looks down, voice trailing off.

Swiftly, I close the distance between us, turning the timid touch into a full on press, my stomach touching his firmly as I look up, a playful smile on my lips. "I'm flattered you're worried about me. But I'm a big girl, and I assure you I can take care of myself." I drag my hand up the side of his arm, running my fingers across his chest lightly before tapping it gently with my index finger. "Well, if that's all, I really need to get back to planning my trip." I move to pull away, flashing him a smirk over my shoulder as I flip my hair, shaking out the long black locks behind me. "Goodnight, hero," I say, ending the line in Russian once more. Assuming he made no move to follow, I'd make my way back to the house, poker face once more fixated as I look at Blint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Standing there nervously as she grew closer to him. Their bodies pressed up against eachother. She began to speak saying she was flattered Lone Star cared for her but she was a big girl. She'd speak some more saying she had to get back to her friends. Still frozen in emotion Lone Star had an increased heartbeat at this point. His mind was moving faster then ever. He was seeing alot of thoughts he hadn't actually known what to do. He did the only thing he could think of. He'd reach forward grabbing her by the left hand causing her to spin backwards in his direction with that done he'd kiss her full on as he rapped his hands around her back. This was a spontaneous thing for him. He'd never gotten far with a woman so this was indeed a first for him thus he acted off impulse the pleasure principle. He'd done what he wanted to do. "I don't know how to express how I feel about you even in this short amount of time. I don't know if this is wrong or right.. But from here on out.. No more secrets." Relatively new to this emotion thing Lone Star was very oblivious to what he was doing. His cheeks were red as a chilli pepper and his eyes shined as he stared into the woman he was embracing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:31 pm

I pulled backward by the force off his tug, spinning around as my lips connect with his, his hands locking against my back. My previous composer fades in an instant, replaced instead by the pounding of my heart and every fiber of my being screaming to run. My eyes flash a vibrant green that not even high powered sunglasses would have been able to cover up. It takes everything I have not to run away, not to react. Though maybe, deep down, I knew that I was perhaps intrigued back the fact he was bold enough to kiss me. Despite the terror it welled inside me. He pulls away, mumbling something I can barely hear. I claw my fingers into his back, trembling hands gripping onto him to keep from collapsing. As much as I wanted away, I knew the second I moved I'd fall to the group. I push my head into his throat, biting my tongue till I draw blood to stifle a cry. I wouldn't break down in front of this man. No matter what it took.

I must have been awful pathetic looking in that moment, all the earlier confidence gone as I pathetically clinging to him, body trembling like a leaf in the wind. The rush of memories was simply too strong, the trained reactions to such unexpectedness. The only thing that keeps me from screaming is the scent of his cologne, wafting up slightly from underneath his suit. It smelled nice. Nothing like cigarettes and cheap hookers. God, I'd done it now. I hoped he was ready for this, because he was about to dive head first in the hell that was my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm

As his lips graced hers Lone Star felt a sense of comfort. With his life he hadn't really had that feeling normally. It was a weird anomaly but its true. He was busy getting attacked all the time and threatened with very destructive tools to ever develop a social life. He was in a government organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D since the age of 16. He was raised in this life. It never showed him anything. After their lips left eachothers face Lone Star noticed the eyes of Iulian glowing a weird vibrant green color. A sharp pain on the back of his neck going far enough to actually pierce the suit struck him in the neck. He'd close his left eye just a bit baring with the pain not knowing the actual reason for this. Her body began to shake as Lone Star began to wonder what was wrong. As her head went into his neck he'd pull his right hand forward putting his index finger and thumb towards her chin pulling her head up smiling at her. "Are you okay? You seem lost in emotion..." before a voice was heard emitting from his suit "Your vitals are off the charts Donny what the hell are you doing?" the hero who was a bit busy at the moment chose not to respond as he continued to look at his companion checking on her. Making sure she was alright.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:08 am

I snap from my trance as he hand touches my cheek, breathe coming in heavy gasps as I stare up at him. "Are you okay?" he asks, going on to make a comment about my emotions seeming frenzied. I nod, about to reply when I female voice comes out of nowhere, sounding worried about his condition. I blink, relaxing my hands, eyes returning to normal. I pull away slightly, face shifting back into his usually expressionlessness. "You're girlfriend?" I ask, glancing back at him. It wasn't my problem if he did have one. He was the one that had kissed me after all. My chest feels tight, as if I was back on the table, being constricted once more. I give him the chance to answer before turning away, making my way back down the alleyway. "If you want to know the truth, follow me. But it's not a pretty picture," I say, pausing at the end of the alley. "You might not be so keen on me afterwards." I continue on my way, leaving him the choice. Logically, I hoped he'd stay away. Secretly, I couldn't deny that I wanted him to follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 am

As the voice continued to shout random things at him Lone Star continued to look at Iulian who looked somewhat back to normal now. Her eyes began to shift as her body became calm again. She seemed more relaxed then before. She'd lead backwards asking if that was Lone Star's girlfriend speaking causing him to chuckle a bit. "I don't have a girlfriend. That is an old friend of mine. Nam-" He was cut off by the loud screaming coming from Light Year "GIRLFRIEND? I'M A GROWN MAN. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM? SCREW THIS. LIGHT YEAR OUT." Lone Star would rub the back of his helmet for a bit before speaking "Yea... That is Light Year. He is a friend of mine who helps me out from time to time as my eyes and ears when I can't have my own." Probably giving more detail then needed but as he said before. No more lies. All truths. She'd speak telling Lone Star to follow her if he wanted to know the truth about her but noted he might not be to keen on her when he found out the truth. "I'll be the judge of that one I guess? So are you taking me to those guys I saw back there?" saying that as he pressed against his helmet causing it to slide back down concealing his face as he walked behind Iulian.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minutes to Sunrise   

Back to top Go down

Eight Minutes to Sunrise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next