Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
One Engine  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
One Engine  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
One Engine  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
One Engine  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
One Engine  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
One Engine  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
One Engine  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
One Engine  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
One Engine  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

One Engine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone Star

Lone Star

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: One Engine    One Engine  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:37 pm

So yes. There he was on his motorcycle cruising through the streets. He had somewhere to be and he needed to get there quick. "Omg LS. Do not take forever to get there. Ms.Iulian is expecting you any minute now. Like why are you always late to the easy things?" said Yellow Arrow in his ear. Lone Star started chuckling as he responded "Okay okay jeez. I'll make it kiddo I swear. I should be arriving there soon. As for you how is your mission going?" starting off jokingly but ending with a serious tone Lone Star asked his daughter a question out of concern of her safety. "Its going good so far. Last I checked the shipment is set to arrive in a hour but Flacko's goons are already taking position. I'll stay in contact, Arrow out" Lone Star smiled as he responded before Kimberly hung up "I love you kid." a slight pause was given before Kimberly responded "I love you too oldman." with those words the earpiece clicked off as Lone Star smiled revving up his motorcycle going faster through the streets as he could now focus considering he wasn't on the phone anymore. He was looking for a brownstone apartment where Ms.Iulian lived. He hadn't been looking long but the address was somewhere in Soho. Lone Star knew that area pretty well so he wasn't surprised when he found the home in about 9 minutes of searching. Parking his motorcycle Lone Star would hop off his motorcycle wearing his black leather like jeans a white t-shirt and a beige jacket which he stored his two handguns in. After that he'd walk up to the doorbell and pressed L2 hoping for an answer from Ms.Iulian.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Engine    One Engine  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:08 pm

I pull my black, v-neck sweater over my head, throwing on a pair of cream colored skinny jeans before pulling the towel off the bed, running through my still drying hair. Mr. Hines and Kimberely were running late, as I had expected them to, given the fact that the man had shown up late to him own daughters conference. I turn my head towards the door, hearing the ring from the street. I leave my bedroom, shutting the door quietly behind me as I make my way across the threshold in a few quick strides, tossing the towel in the laundry basket along the way. My hair would be straight enough, considering it dried nicely even with my long tendrils of hair. I throw it into a loose ponytail anyway, draping a white scarf around my shoulders to cover my tattoo.

I glance through the peephole, surprised to see Mister Hines standing alone in front of the doorway. I open the door cautiously, still weary about the mishap between us yesterday. I hoped he hadn't thought something was off it that quick move of his. It could pose a problem later if he did. I open the door, my face a blank canvas as I regard the man. "I hadn't expected you to come alone," I comment, pausing for his response. Regardless, perhaps this was a good thing. It would give me the opportunity to talk with him about a proposal for an exchange program to Russia for Kimberely. "Please, come in," I say, opening the door, jestering for him to come inside.

The flat was small, modest for my paycheck, with a few forged photos hanging around the walls. One was of her in some form of martial arts tournament as a child, the other a gymnastics event. The gas fire place burns brightly in the corner, providing heating for the room. The thermostat had been broken since the day she'd moved in. "What can I offer you? Tea, Coffee, wine?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Engine    One Engine  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Waiting for the door to open Lone Star forgot to come up with a story about Kimberly not being able to make it. When the door opened and Ms.Iulian opened the door she said she hadn't expected Lone to come here without Kimberly. She didn't exactly say that but she did basically. Lone Star would rub the back of his head before replying "Yea... Kim had to spend some quality time with her uncle Jacob..Very important they keep a good relationship ya know?" saying very low and straight before being invited in to the home. Upon coming in Lone Star let out a deep breathe looking around the home noticing some pictures of the girl at gymnastics tournaments and some martial arts tournaments as a kid. He walked up to one where it looked like she was flipping someone and smiled "Haha, Is this you?" waiting for an answer before walking back to the area where Ms. Iulian was Lone Star was asked if he wanted anything to drink. He'd quickly say "Yes, Some wine would be nice. Didn't know teachers were the drinking type" before his phone started vibrating with a text notifying Lone Star that Kim's mission was a success by Jacob but she got hurt. "She's okay. For now. A bit hurt you should get home as soon as possible.- LightYear" Lone Star frowned just a bit before looking back at Ms.Iulian smiling "So tell me about yourself Ms.Iulian. You seem to be my daughters favorite teacher. Hopefully you become mine also." smiling as he leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Engine    One Engine  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:02 pm

The man enters the small living room, tossing out a casual excuse for his daughter's absence. It seemed a bit strange that she'd chosen this exact time to visit her Uncle, considering she had just made the meeting time yesterday, but perhaps the engagement had been prearranged. That would make the most sense after all, unless the man was holding alterior motives. If that was the case, she'd have to make her position on their relationship clear enough.

The man walks over to her photograph, studying it casually as she makes her way into the kitchen, starting a coffee for herself as she waits for his own request. "Is that you?" he asks, letting out a small chuckle. "Yes," I lie, looking up at him, the expression on my face never changing. Truth be told, I had no idea who the girl in the picture was. Any trained eye could see the proportions of her body clearly didn't match my own, along with the bizarre symmetry of her face in comparison to my own. It was a nice cover up for occasions like this however.

The man responds to her question with a request of wine, to which she pulls out two bottles along with a glass, leaving the man with his choice between red and white. She sets the ensemble down on the table, going back to get her own coffee from its place on the counter top. "I don't drink in front of my students," I comment, taking a sip from my cup. "Nor their parents." I tilt my head, regarding the man curiously. His comment yesterday about his daughters insistence sprung to my mind. The man surely had a thing for her, considering he once again brought it up in his next sentence, asking about her past. She had long since perfected the script, opening her mouth to recite the fabricated tail.

"A had a pretty normal life actually. Loving parents, a nice house until I turned 17. They died in a train accident in Moscow coming home from vacation. I move around orphanages for a while, going to public school before applying and getting accepted here. I've been here ever since, pursuing the exiting life of a teachers assistant." Again, the emotionless expression of mind never changes as I reminise over false memories. I place my cup down, as if to seem uncomfortable about the situation. The last part of the statement had not pasted over my radar. He was definitely interested in me. "Mr. Hines, I hope you'll forgive me forwardness, but I must say I'm rather glad you came alone. There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about." I stand, moving towards my bedroom, slipping quietly inside to retrieve the stack of papers I'd left on the desk in there.
Back to top Go down
Blint

Blint

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Engine    One Engine  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 am

The last few weeks had been rather annoying for Vaas. He’d been on the lookout for any information that he’d be able to use to further his personal agenda. Unfortunately, it was a task that proved much more difficult that he’d have liked. The man had had to burn through each and every one of his contacts, and even then he’d come out empty handed. Frankly, he was about to call it quits, figuring he’d wait for another development to take place, surely that would make things easier for him. Luckily, he’d stumbled upon an old contact, one that he hadn’t spoken to in over a year. His luck had turned just like that, with his contact giving him a plethora of useful information. Having the information on hand, Vaas fished his phone from the pocket of his pants, quickly looking up Aryonna’s number. The two had stayed in contact for the last year, but had been unable to pull off anything concrete due to a lack of activity.

Dialing the numbers, Vaas presses talk, and the phone begins to ring. It continued to ring, eventually reaching the voicemail. Guess she’s busy. The phone beeps, asking Vaas to leave a message. ”Aryonna, it’s Blint. We need to speak, call me whenever you get this message. It’s about our friends,” click. Now that that was taken care of, Vaas had other things to attend to. He walked to the door across the room of the warehouse he was currently in, opening it and entering. He passes his left hand along the wall, finding the light switch with ease. A single lamp turns on, illuminating the far side. Under the lamp light was a simple wooden chair, bolted to the floor by each leg. A man sat on the chair, handcuffed and bound, unable to escape. He wasn't bloody or anything grim like that. Vaas had his own methods, just as effective, and significantly less messy. He lazily picked up another chair with one hand, dropping it in place before sitting down in front of the man. He raised his right hand, green electricity coursing wildly though it. ”Now. What were we talking about, again?” he spoke, an evil grin plastered across his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Engine    One Engine  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 am

I glance over at my phone, the ringing having drawn me from my task. Who could that possibly be? I think, reaching over to pick it up. I didn't have many friends, even though my people skills had improved over the years, and the one's I talked to knew about my little meeting tonight. They wouldn't dare call during something this important. Or at least something they considered important. Kimberely's school was rather well known.

Looking at the number, I know something is up almost immediately. Why else would he be calling me? The guy was hardly one to want a conjugal visit. Either way, he would have to wait for the time being. Mr. Hines' time could very well be limited, and I wasn't about to miss this opportunity. I pick up the papers, moving to exit the room when the phone rings again, signalling I have a voicemail. My curiousity gets the better of me, drawing me back to the mobile device. He had called before, sure, but he had never left a voicemail, preferring insted to simply wait until I called him back.

I pick up the phone, pressing on a glass touch screen, bringing it to my ear as I listen to his message. ”Aryonna, it’s Blint. We need to speak, call me whenever you get this message. It’s about our friends.” The message ends there. Okay, now it was Mr. Hines turn to wait. I set down the paperwork, hitting the redial button as I walking over to the window sill, glancing out over the drab scenery. I had switched apartments a few months ago, per his request (or complaint) but I hadn't really upgraded much. The place was still rather simple, if not in a better neighborhood at least. I wait for him to answer, switching into Russian upon his connection, just in case my visitor should happen to come looking for me.

"I take it this means you have some new information for me. And that this information means we can get our little project underway?"

I glance back, watching to see if Mr. Hines has made an entrance before looking out the window again.
Back to top Go down
Blint

Blint

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Engine    One Engine  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Pained screams echoed off the thin metal walls of the room within the warehouse Blint had been using as a makeshift lair. He’d never call it his lair, as it was hardly deserving of such a title. But it performed the basic function of one, even if it had never been named. The man did anything secretive here; building his weapons, gathering information, “talking” to old friends, etc. It was a shamble of a place, really, but it was out of the way and privately owned. In other words, nobody would ever think to come here. In case they did, Vaas had set up a variety of security measures to keep any intruders from being able to enter the building, starting with an electrified barbed wire fence surrounding the entire place.

The screams died down momentarily, almost as quickly as they’d begun, triggered by the ringing of Vaas’ phone. He retrieved it from his pocket, glad to see it was Aryonna who had called. He stood up, turning away from his “old friend” and exiting the room, ”don’t go anywhere,” he said sarcastically. Closing the soundproofed door behind him, Vaas answered the phone. ”I take it this means you have some new information for me. And that this information means we can get our little project underway?" By the way Aryonna had shifted to Russian, something she’d only done when there were others around, Vaas knew right away to keep his talk short and to the point. Not that was planning on talking her ear off. He’d done enough of that when the two met, much to his dismay.

Shifting into Russian as well, Vaas answered Aryonna, ”Yes and yes. I’m in the middle of acquiring more, actually, but I’d rather not say anything over the phone. I’ll pass by your house tomorrow tomorrow night, sound good?” he waited for her to reply, ”Alright, that works. I’ll see you then.” click. Perfect. Now we can get this show on the road. Vaas returned to his prisoner with a little more enthusiasm. His plans were going exactly his way, and it’d only be a matter of time before everything came together exactly as the man had imagined. Taking his place once more before the man, ”sorry about that. Now, about Ivankov’s security…”
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Engine    One Engine  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:32 pm

After asking Iulian about her upbringing she gave a rather interesting answer that made Donny contemplate something for a moment. Her words were too generic and she said them with so much ease. No hesitation to dispel her should be trauma within a matter of moments. Donny knew this was definitely a lie. He'd speak "I'm so very sorry to hear that" Still reeling from the words said to him by Iulian Donny chose to do nothing but nod his head as she mentioned having something to say to him and that she was glad he came. Once Ms.Iulian slipped away into her room Donny could hear the feint ringing of her cellphone causing his eyes to open up a bit wide as he used his keen hearing to home in and see if the phone was going to be answered. Donny who was still a bit wary decided to text Jacob "Track each phone call coming into and out of Ms.Iulian phone. Her signal should probably be a few meters from mine if not feet. Feed me back information." With that said Donny noticed the phone stopped ringing but not picked up. She was obviously trying to not speak to that person while Donny was here. He grew more suspicious about that then anything. Awaiting for Jacob's return text Donny was able to deduce the language Ms.Iulian was speaking as Russian. That was weird. His phone began to vibrate as he quickly picked it up reading the following "559 9th Avenue". That was The Port Authority downtown New York. Who the hell was down there? Donny would figure that out later but no his phone started vibrating "Call is being recorded. Listen when you get home". Donny smiled as he got up off the couch and proceeded towards Ms.Iulian. "Sorry, But business call. Can we continue this date another day?" saying those words before attempting to kiss Ms.Iulian on the cheek. After that Donny went out the door and his phone began to ring. "Jacob. I'm on my way". Before a silver vehicle pulled up opening for Donny before he jumped in and pulled off.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Engine    One Engine  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:24 pm

”Yes and yes. I’m in the middle of acquiring more, actually, but I’d rather not say anything over the phone. I’ll pass by your house tomorrow tomorrow night, sound good?” he asks in response to my statement. I glance back again, noting Mr. Hines presence. My house wasn't exactly the idea place for a rendez-vous.

"I've got a better idea. I've got a friend, into a certain type of business in my old neighborhood, if you remember it well enough. It'd be better to meet at his place, while he's out of town."

There was no hidden meaning behind me words. I really did have a friend in that end of town, and it would be better for us to meet at his place, especially when too many wandering ears were around my own. I just thought it best to omit the fact of his being an Italian Mafioso, with a bit of a crush on me. The less they both knew about each other, the better. I quickly give him the address, leaving the conversation at that.

”Alright, that works. I’ll see you then.”

He hangs up abrubtly, leaving the phone beeping on the other line. I do the same, setting down the phone on the stand before grabbing the papers, making my way out into the living room. Mr. Hines rises at my arrival, flashing me an apologetic smile. "Sorry, But business call. Can we continue this date another day?"

Date? This was news to me. When did this become a date? He breaks my thought process by leaning down, planting a kiss on my cheek. My fingers clench tightly as my entire body freezes, the shock from his sudden touch bringing back a flood of memories. Even with my usual composure, I know my poker face breaks in that moment, showing him the utter terror behind my eyes. I recover quickly however, handing over the paperwork smoothly.

"Don't forget this," I say, words coming out softly to keep the tremble from my voice. I watch his leave, waiting until I'm sure he's gone before collapsing to the ground, hands a trembling mess as I struggle to regain my breathe. I hadn't realized I'd been holding it until now. He's not him. You know that. Pull it together. Pull it together. I slow my breathing finally, clenching my hands into fists to stop the trembling before standing, walking back into the bedroom. I pick up my phone, hitting redial. I listen as it rings, face utter stone compared to my breakdown just seconds earlier. When the voicemail picks up, I make my message quick, "Let's meet tonight. I'll be waiting."

I jump in the shower, washing quickly before getting out, letting my long hair air dry, and throwing on a black ensemble: leather skinny jeans, v-neck sweather and overcoat, along with my black heeled boots. I exit the house swiftly after that, making my way towards our meeting point, not bothering to lock the door after me.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Blint

Blint

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Engine    One Engine  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Having finished his interrogation, Vaas was now in the lab of his warehouse, preparing a few random gadgets of his. Things were finally picking up speed, and he wanted to be as ready as possible to handle the mission. He’d almost finished preparing when his phone starts to ring. Checking it, he notices Aryonna calling him back. That was unexpected. "Let's meet tonight. I'll be waiting." even more unexpected. But alright, at least this way things would be sped further along. ”Perfect, I’ll get moving then.” Hanging up, Vaas picked up all the things he’d prepared. It wasn’t time for the mission just yet, but he didn’t like going anywhere unprepared. This was one of the many lessons he’d learned over years, and he wasn’t about to forget it now. He headed out the door of the warehouse, and make his way to the meeting spot.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Engine    One Engine  Empty

Back to top Go down

One Engine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: