Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Parent Teacher Conferences EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Parent Teacher Conferences EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Parent Teacher Conferences EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Parent Teacher Conferences EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Parent Teacher Conferences EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Parent Teacher Conferences EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Parent Teacher Conferences EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Parent Teacher Conferences EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Parent Teacher Conferences EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Parent Teacher Conferences

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Parent Teacher Conferences Empty
PostSubject: Parent Teacher Conferences   Parent Teacher Conferences EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:41 pm

The bubbly girl sits in the chair across from the teacher's desk, fidgeting with her school uniform. I couldn't see why she had a reason to be nervous. Other than the few outbursts in class, the girl was doing exceptionally well, even in her harder courses. I was particularly impressed with how well she faired in her language classes, as she hadn't chosen particularly easy ones. Especially her Russian course, (which I had basically taken over since my arrival, considering the professor had a horrible accent) she excelled above the other students in both oral and written exams. She had quite the bright future ahead of her, if she could only learn to control her outbursts in class.

The teacher, Mrs. Melody, regards her file, pushing her glasses further onto her face. The woman could be a real pain in the butt at times, and her obvious distaste for me reflected onto my favorite students. Being a teacher gave you leadway to pick and choose who you liked the best, and while I appreciated the effort of each student, I was particularly fascinated by the smarter students of the class. Maybe that was the hidden scientist in me talking. I glance over at the puggy woman, knowing very well she intends to chew into this girl the first opportunity she gets. She glances back at me, eyes meeting my own for a brief moment before a slight snarl coils at the corner of her lips. I had to admit, she did a very nice job of holding her contempt for me in check in front of the students at least.

"Miss Kimberely, you're father is quite late. It's rather rude to set a meeting, and not have the decency to show up at the proper time," the teacher snarls, setting down the girl's file to give her a stern look. I resist the urge to roll my eyes, hoping for her sake the girl's father isn't a total nut job. Or else we'd be sure to have some problems.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Parent Teacher Conferences   Parent Teacher Conferences EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm

"Ya know Star. You should really be there for the kid more. She needs you. I mean after everything you guys went through in the last year.. She could use your help" said Jacob as he spoke to Donnille over his earphone and the latters phone. Donny was currently on his way to his daughters school where he was expected to have some meeting with her teachers about her academics from the sound of it. "Look, Light. I know what you're saying but i'm not sure. I haven't been myself since... The incident. You gotta understand where I'm coming from here. I'm only dawning the helmet because of her. I can't be this guy anymore. I want out." With a sigh of relief Donny felt a bit better after finally being able to get that off his chest. He really had no one to talk to about this situation and he didn't want his daughter worrying about him. Being a hero is hard enough. Worrying about others while doing it does nothing but stress the situation even more.

"Well Star I hope you figure out something soon. Things aren't getting any better around the world. They could really use you out here.. Now hurry to the school you're running late. Light out" With that said Jacob turned off his earpiece and Donny got back to walking to his daughters school. Right now he was walking down the block with nothing on him but his usual wear for these kinda of events. A black suit. With a white shirt and a red tie. He needed to come to his daughters school under the facade he was a contractor or something in order to throw off those who questioned what the hero did for a living. But yes he had finally made it to his daughters school and walked in. At the front desk Donny would lean in on the counter "Excuse me I'm here for the meeting about my daughter Kimberly Hines" After saying that the receptionist would start typing in some information and then spoke "Upstairs, Mr.Hines 4th floor to be exact. Room 4" Donny smiled as he proceeded to the elevator.

Meanwhile upstairs....

Kimberly was being told her father was rude and he was running late. "He'll be here. Hes a busy guy. Like incredibly busy. Lots of work ya know? He'll be here..." With that Kimberly moved her hair from her face with her right hand then reached for her IPhone 5 before a voice was heard "Hey, Kiddo. Hello ladies, Sorry I'm running late. I'm Kimberly's father. Donnille Hines. You can call me Donny if you'd like." Those words would mark Donny's entrance into the room after his short elevator ride. He'd take a seat next to his daughter as she learned in and spoke something into his ear "Was it the 7th Avenue Gang again? They always give you trouble on times like this." Donny smiled before replying "No. It was Jackal this time. He almost had me. Thank goodness for those boots." Donny would say as he chuckled a bit with his daughter before turning back to her teachers. The younger one who looked very beautiful actually. Long flowing brown hair.. She caught Donny's eye fairly easy.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Parent Teacher Conferences   Parent Teacher Conferences EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:19 pm

The girl fidgets again, clearly unhappy with being scolded because of her father's actions. The old witch really wasn't going to let up was she? "He'll be here," the girl explains quickly. "Hes a busy guy. Like incredibly busy. Lots of work ya know? He'll be here..." she trails off, reaching down to fuss with her phone when the man I can only assume to be her father makes his appearance. "Hey, Kiddo. Hello ladies, Sorry I'm running late. I'm Kimberly's father. Donnille Hines. You can call me Donny if you'd like." He takes a seat next to his daughter. He wasn't a bad looking fellow, she had to admit, if not a little rough around the edges. His suit looked awkward on his bulky form, as if he wasn't quite used to wearing it. It was obvious from first glance that these two were clearly not related by any blood means. I could only guess he had adopted her, or she was from a former marriage of sorts. Not that it was my place to question their relationship anyway. I was merely a teacher's assistant. I move my hand to my glasses, adjusting them on my face before pushing back a long strand of hair that had fallen forward. Melody looks back at me, shooting me a steely glare. I swear, the woman hated me for breathing.

"Mister Hines," Melody begins, clearing her throat. "I would suggest you set a better example for your daughter by showing up on time to meetings such as these." She lifts up the folder, beating it slightly against the desk before rising to her feet, moving around to the file cabinet, hands behind her back. "Kimberely is an exceptional student, undoubtedly, if not one with a bit of an attitude problem. I have no doubt she will perform well in the future." That was unexpected. Had the old bat actually just praised the girl? "Miss Iulian has consistently given praise on your daughters language skills as well," she adds, giving me a pointed look. This was unusual. She actually wanted me to talk? "Certainly," I state, the tiniest hint of a Russian accent bleeding through in my speech. "Kimberely is one of the best students I've had the chance to work with. Not everyone picks things up as well as she does." Melody walks towards the bookcase, reaching up to pull a file off the top shelf. However, she's too short, making the task nearly impossible for her to retain any semblance of grace. My long legs clear the distance between the two of us in a few strides as I reach up, easily pulling the file free with my 5' 10' frame, plus the three inch heels I decided to sport today. Never missing an opportunity, she glares at me through a forced smile, struggling to gently pluck the folder from my fingers.

"As Miss Iulian stated, her progress is quite admirable. Here's a copy of her most recent work." She moves to hand the folder to the girl father, only to have it topple accidently from her fingers. "Oh my, I apologize," she cries dramatically. I narrow my eyes, stepping forward to lean over, picking up the scattered papers from the floor. My hair topples over the side, revealing the smallest hint of a balance tattoo on my neck, normally covered by the collar of my blouse when I'm standing. Something tells me she's doing this crap on purpose, I think with a hint of annoyance. Gathering the papers, I rise once again, handing them over to her father, my feet never leaving the floor. "Assistants are quite wonderful," she comments. "Miss Iulian has been particularly helpful throughout the year."

If I could slap the woman, I would've. She'd done nothing but hate my guts all year, and suddenly I was her best friend? I wasn't buying it. She most definitely had a thing for Mister Hines. Her actions made it obvious enough. I move back to my place beside her desk, picking up Kimberely's file to casually flip through.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Parent Teacher Conferences   Parent Teacher Conferences EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Upon his entrance into the room Donny was treated to some advice from the teacher who said Donny set a bad example by showing up late. Obviously Donny didn't think that meant much as he muttered under his breathe "If they only knew.." talking about their double lives as heroes and what not. After such the teacher would go on to say that Kimberly showed great work ethic when it was needed but she had bit of an attitude problem. Donny sighed as he looked at the girl "Oh come on I do not have an attitude problem" Donny obviously believed the teacher because he lived with Kimberly and knew exactly how she operated. She did get her panties in a bunch sometime. literally laundry dad was messy. But back on the subject. After that the teacher would introduce who was obvious to be assumed as the assistant. Her name was Ms. Iulian this teacher was obviously beautiful and caught the eye of Donny from the moment he walked in. She drew him in like no other. But once again more praise for Kimberly's educational skills which stemmed from her long hours studying when Donny wouldn't allow her to go on missions. Even tho he let her become something like him, He couldn't stand see her fail academically. Both teachers would soon start reaching for a folder causing it all to fall to the ground causing Kimberly to start giggling a bit making Donny elbow her in the side real quick which was the "Okay Kim, Get serious" elbow. As she bent over and got the papers Donny noticed Ms. Iulian had a tattoo on her neck. "So what do you propose we do about Kimberly's behavior? Because obviously it isn't dire enough for this meeting to be called" with a serious but confused tone Donny asked that question as Kimberly was texting away on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Parent Teacher Conferences   Parent Teacher Conferences EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Her father remains otherwise still in his seat, watching the events unfolding with a curious eye. I had to give the man credit; at least he knew how to maintain a straight face. "So what do you propose we do about Kimberly's behavior? Because obviously it isn't dire enough for this meeting to be called," he states, glancing at the girl texting away on her cell phone. I glance over at Mrs. Melody, having already discussed this conversation beforehand. "Kimberely," the woman calls, demanding the girls attention. "Come with me to the headmaster's office. We have some final things to discuss before the meeting ends." She leads the girl out into the hallway, leaving the two of us alone in the room.

I move to the front of the desk, leaning against it as I stare at the girl's file, casting the occasional glance at you before lifting off my glasses, giving my eyes a rest from the strain. "Your daughter is an extremely bright girl, Mr. Hines. So much so, that I believe she's bored in a majority of her classes. Which in turn leads to her outbursts. You must understand being a teenager comes with it's own set of issues." Although I was certain my own circumstances far outweighed the girls, who was I to judge her lifestyle. "That's why I'd like to propose an after school camp of sorts. Three times a week Kimberely is welcome to my home for a private study lesson. This is completely voluntary, and I encourage you to talk it over carefully with your daughter. I'd like a response by the end of the week if possible."

I place the folder against my thighs, green eyes regarding you lightly as I wait patiently for your response. I truly did wish to have the opportunity to spend time with Kimberely. Even with the school's strict curriculum the girl clearly wasn't reaching her potential.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Parent Teacher Conferences   Parent Teacher Conferences EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:30 pm

As Donny waited for a response about Kimberly's situation her teacher would call for her attention saying a word was needed with her in the headmasters office. Obviously Franky knew this tactic. Divide and conquer. Smart strategy because then Donny wouldn't be influenced by Kim's persona because she wasn't there. With the teacher and Kimberly gone it left Donny and Iulian in the room. This caused the hero to smile just a bit as Iulian leaned in just a little bit over the desk looking at Kimberly's file and then at Donny on and off as if she was picturing her talents in her father. She began saying how bright Kimberly was and maybe she was just bored in most of her classes. Donny could actually believe this considering they fought crime for a living. Coming to school and reading a book on Toussaint louverture must indeed be boring. But nonetheless Donny would play stupid nodding his head at each word. Then she proposed the after school tutoring at her home. She said Kimberly was welcome to her house for private study lessons. Donny smiled and rubbed his facial hair which hadn't been shaved in a few days calling him to grow a fluff. "I'm in. I love the idea. Kimberly could use a female role model in her life and she does like you alot. She talks about you all the time in the house. Even told me to ask you out at one point... But I have places to be Ms. Iulian. Kimberly should have Gymnastics practice right now so she can head down to that. As for the tutoring I'm all on board. Here take my number" With that Donny handed Ms.Iulian a card with his number on it and proceeded to sneak a kiss on the back of her hand before flying out of the room door vanishing.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Parent Teacher Conferences   Parent Teacher Conferences EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:45 pm

The man was clearly less than interested in what I had to say, despite his seemingly attentive nature. She had to give him credit though, at least he appeared to be paying attention. She reaches into her folder, prepared to pull out her personal number when the man beats her to the punch. He scratches his chin thoughtfully, smiling slightly at the proposition. So he had been listening after all, I thought, raising an eyebrow ever so slightly. Maybe I had misjudged the man. He did seem to sincerely care about his daughter's well-being. If he was going to gasp this opportunity for her then all the more power to him.

"I'm in. I love the idea. Kimberly could use a female role model in her life and she does like you alot. She talks about you all the time in the house. Even told me to ask you out at one point... But I have places to be Ms. Iulian. Kimberly should have Gymnastics practice right now so she can head down to that. As for the tutoring I'm all on board. Here take my number," he finishes quickly, handing me a piece of paper with his name and number scribbled down on it. To my surprise, he takes my hand, attempting to plant a quick kiss on the back of it. In my shock, I unwittingly throw up the smallest of barriers, no bigger than the size of a folded dollar bill, blocking his lips from touching my skin. I throw on my glasses quickly, hiding my surely vibrant eyes from his view. I disperse the barrier almost as quickly as it was formed, pulling back my hand gently, leaving my own piece of paper in his hand. "Tomorrow at 7 PM. Don't be late."

I watch him smile slightly, before leaving the room. I turn back to the desk, pulling off my glasses again, moving to press my forehead to the cool window. That had been a close one. Lucky, the human's were generally unsuspecting of things like that. Of her small slip-ups. She still had a lot of practice to go.

She turns, leaving the room to head down the hallway towards the headmistresses office.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parent Teacher Conferences   Parent Teacher Conferences Empty

Back to top Go down

Parent Teacher Conferences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: