Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael

Samael

Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] Empty
PostSubject: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Samael rarely thought about his father. Truly he rarely thought about his mother at all either. She was neglectful, crazy and controlling and getting away from her had been one of the best things he ever did. His father, well, no one really knew who that guy was. His mother had her stories, of course, but nobody believed t hose. Still, however, Samael often wondered where his powers came from. He was relatively certain he wasn’t a mutant, he wasn’t like all of the ones he’d seen on TV. Plus their powers seemed to emerge around puberty, his own had emerged far, far earlier than that. So what was he then?

Samael was fairly sure that he knew. Had his mother been right?

On and off over the years, Samael had done his research. Once or twice a year he sat down and dug as far into demon mythology and lore as he could, diving back to the roots of Catholicism and even older religions. His own beliefs were that most religions were all exactly the same just in different words, and he followed Catholicism by choice. The rigid doctrine was an armor against the evil of the sinners and the wicked. But none of those religions really held the answer of who he was, or even really what he was.

So, every now and then, Samael searched. Tonight was one of those times. He sat in his apartment, a small one bedroom affair in a cheap complex in a bad part of New York. The outside was dirty, only half the lights worked, and someone might have urinated on the stairwell outside. But inside the apartment was like a modernized version of a perfect 1950s sitcom. Everything was in its proper place. There was no dust, no dirt. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, after all. It was also well appointed, with a nice TV and other modern technology fully prevalent throughout.

Sitting on the floor, Samael was surrounded by books. Many of them musty old tomes, old versions of bibles or historical texts or other religious texts, mythology, histories, even some fiction. He had several bookmarked, and occasionally he’d toss one aside, and another would lift itself into the air and come to his waiting hands as he correlated between pieces of information. Somewhere, in between all of them, was a shred of truthfulness if he could just find it. A bit of information that would tell him what he really was. None of these beings really seemed to share his abilities though. So what was it that made him… him? So different?

Samael cursed his father loudly as he tossed another useless book away. For all of Samael’s faith, he had little faith in many of the writings of his church. All of these men just wanted power, and so few of them were truly scholars with real and useful information to him. Surely there was something here?

He sighed loudly, grabbing another book and closing his eyes for a few moments, letting them rest. It had been a long night already.

Last edited by Samael on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 pm

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear nausea from the smell of piss. Dear dandy lions this place smells" He stated to himself as he walked through the alleyway leading to his destination. It was that time.....time for him to call upon his son to take his rightful place as prince. He had followed him closely as he had done with all of his bloodline. So many failures....pure bloods, hybrids, and so on. It came as a shock that one of his most promising and powerful offspring was half human....a mistake that he never even took into consideration. His mother was such a pure soul she was merely a challenge. A means to pass the time and distract him from more pressing concerns. He had disguised himself as her spiritual leader within the church. Slowly chipping away against the walls of morality she had spent a lifetime building. He dug and dug until he finally found her weakness. The greatest sins were those caused by the graying of justification and self righteousness. He enjoyed those sins more than all the rest. A serial killer could kill a dozen men and it would be diabolical yet a country could kill entire nations for a thousand years in the name of faith or the law. These mortals were an amusing bunch.

He had twisted her faith against her. Convincing her that with his infinite vision and faith that it was told to him by a higher power that she was to have a baby born of purity. He of course only did this to disgrace her. He thought nothing of her or the child and it was purely an act to shame her for the rest of her days. To watch the blossoming flower of faith wilt and die. He only took interest in the boy when his powers manifested in a rather spontaneous nature. His psi levels had the potential to match his own. Yet there was something off.....his demon blood was somehow stunted. He thought maybe the genetic structure was imbalanced. He was part human after all. That made him laugh ironically. As powerful as many beings were so many things were still decided by science. He figured he would kick start things a bit.

Each step through the alley brought him closer to his off springs apartment. It also lead him deeper into that awful smell. He would finally arrive to what had to be the worst neighborhood in New York. "Hell would actually be jealous right now." he said to himself. The streets saturated in piss and shell casings only added to the luxurious environment. A hand would knock a stray silver bang that slipped through the red hoody he wore under his black trench coat. A simple gaze would make sure the coast was clear before a leap of supernatural proportions would take him to the ledge of his sons window with very little noise. He was aware of his abilities so he shadowed his mind(In profile I can post it if you want but this is purely social). There was very little spacing on the ledge but this would not effect his balance. For one such as Legion the laws of gravity showed leniency. He stayed perched like a bird on a ledge watching. The inside of the apartment greatly contrasted with the outside. Tidy.....neat.....and due to the neighborhood prevented any unwanted attention. He was of course looking to find out more about himself and where he came from.

Today was his lucky day he was guessing as when the boy threw the book it would stay suspended in the air. Two pages would be ripped out and folded to two distinct versus. The first one was the Gospel of Mark" 5:9 And he asked him what is thy name, and he answered saying my name is legion, for we are many. The second passage that revealed itself would be Daniel 8:23-25 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft (fraud, deceit, treachery) to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. "You know Facebook might have been easier.....I also have a twitter too if you were really trying to find me. He stated lifting the shadow from his mind and speaking into that of his offspring.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Stupid books. Religion was so rife with fiction that it was nearly impossible to piece together truth from fallacy. Scholars spend their entire lives doing it and still didn’t come close, and Samael was trying to do it in only a short time. The only advantage he really had, however, was that he knew at least some of it was real. He knew about demons, mutants, whatever else. Combine that with the legends, and you could often piece together what was made up and what actually happened.

The pages flipped, books sometimes opening or closing on their own. Flying off to a shelf, or just tossed across the room, or summoned with a telekinetic hand. Samael still probably overused the abilities as this level of control was slightly new to him. He certainly did enjoy it though. Hunting the wicked and sinners was so much more easy than it had been before.

He tossed his latest book to the side and the book then suddenly hung there in mid air, suspended and unmoving – and this time it was not his doing. Samael kind of stared at it a long moment before the pages revealed themselves, ripped free. Bible references and verses. Samael read them casually, even as his whole body readied itself for any danger that might come. The second one was rather disturbing, but then again a lot of the Bible was, especially the Old Testament.

But then, there was a voice in his head. In a heartbeat, Samael was on his feet, looking around. His mind found him first, locking in on the figure at his window and Samael narrowed his eyes a little as he gazed upon the nameless one. The air rippled slightly with telekinetic energy around Samael as he stalked towards the window to get a better look at his visitor.

“Who are you?” he asked directly into the man’s mind, as the man had done to him, “I don’t appreciate drop in visitors.”
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:28 pm

He watched with an aspiring gaze. He was still young yet he demonstrated a mature amount of power. He was asked a question by his offspring so it was only courteous that he answered. "Well I'm someone strong enough to get past that little barrier you have set up in your mind. You are strong kid but it needs work ....it was more like a speed bump than a wall. He noticed the telekinetic force surrounding the man and chuckled a bit. "Calm down with the theatrics would you. The ripples give me migraines." The latches on the window would open and he would make his way in. If he was intuitive he would notice legions shadow had wings like an angel before they receded into that of his natural form.

"So kid lets skip the small talk and get to the meat and potatoes. I am your father ....Tada!!!!" He paused for moment to let it sink in before going on. You dyed your hair correct? Something along the color of mine. That my son is whats known as the mark of Cain. But I'll catch you up to speed on the bio later lets get to the need to know for now. So if you want to go on using the power you have to punish the sinners and the wicked you might wanna turn that telekinesis inward and spontaneously explode." The st you are atement was said with a bit of a chuckle. It was playful though laced with a serious intent. The corners of his mouth turned up into a grin. "You will be happy to know that you are royalty....prince of hell, hades, the underworld ,Naraku, whatever name you wanna give it....you are the prince of it....well a part of it anyways.

There has been a war there for years. I have been in this war for thousands of years. We have come to the conclusion that this war won't be settled in hell but here on earth. We tried the first time and you know the big flood took out most of our kids. Lucky for us a repeat is out of the question. Right now you are my number one contender. But I know how you have grown to detest such things so consider it you getting rid of the evil plaguing the world and for me it will be getting rid of the competition. Your decision son....free will it is a bitch." He stated that last sentence in an exaggerated tone.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:13 am

Samael’s eyes took in everything as the nameless figure let himself inside. Guy lands on windowsill and the latches undid themselfes – telekinetic, check. Dude spoke into Samael’s head – telepathic, check. Crazy ass winged shadow – uhh…. Well now the rumors about his mother fit.

It didn’t take long at all for daddy dearest to get to the point either, announcing in a rather grand but laughable manner. As the man spoke of the hair and mark of Cain, Samael couldn’t help but reach up and touch a spot on his head. Indeed he did have the mark of Cain, but not fully. Perhaps that was because of his mother’s purity, but his shock of white was like a birthmark of hair, and was easily covered up.

Samael wasn’t really so sure about the whole turning his powers inwards thing. Was Samael a sinner? Well, everyone was a bit. But it was really about what you were doing to atone, and oh did Samael atone. It was the Lord’s work he did, and if the Lord didn’t like it, surely he’d have taken back some of the gifts he had been given. They couldn’t have all come from his father, could they?

And then all the stuff of the underworld. Hades. Really? Is that what this guy was pretending? He knew demons and devils were liars. That was how they worked. If they told the truth they’d probably burst into flames or something, right? That was how his mother said it at least.

He narrowed his eyes as he tried to piece together what his so-called father was saying. A war? But Samael would be on the other side of that war, right? But the guy said ridding the world of evil. So what was it? Then it hit Samael – he probably wanted him to get rid of his competition. That was… an odd choice. So Samael stared at his father for several long moments before speaking, “And what, exactly, do I get for taking out your enemies? For doing your job for you? And what do you plan to happen when you win?”
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:50 am

Legion would cant his head and his frown would turn into a bit of a scowl. "Ummm you can speak your thoughts out loud.....Telepathy durrrrr. I see super intelligence didn't come in that nifty super powers package did it?" He stated with a bit of a chuckle. Instead of taking a seat he would jump on the back of the chair that would seemingly have just as much space as the ledge outside. Instead of crashing down he maintained perfect balance staying perched like a bird of prey. His shadow again showing it's wings. "Well for starters I'm not a liar sport...I manipulate, contort, deflect but never lie. Secondly I am a Devil not a demon a little higher on the abyssal hierarchy. Main difference is demons are hell spawn born and bred I on the other hand was once an angel. Therefore lying isn't really my cup of tea....besides the truth can be much more painful."

He would clasp his hands together as he waved his hand and the nearby mirror would lift itself off the wall toward them. "If you don't believe me look at Daniel 7:8 in your book. I told you there were for Kingdoms who's war would be decided by our bloodlines. You were the last to be born the fourth prince. In Daniel 7:8 it says I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

That my boy is you.....if you do not bring the fight to them they shall bring it to you and you will be forced to fight. After all they won't want a threat to their power. Whoever comes out on top will be the heir. In order to stand a decent chance however I will need to release that part of you that is suppressed. The part that you hold back.
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:12 am

Samael continued to watch his father curiously, not really caring much for the admonishment about speaking in his head. It was something new to him, also he wasn’t sure he entirely trusted it yet. Perhaps once he had mastered it a bit more… It wouldn’t be long with the way things are developing. But for now, he would humor the white haired strange man.

The guy apparently had a thing about perching, like some sort of gargoyle. First on the window sill, then on the chair. Was he just being theatrical? Or was it part of his devilish nature? Samael never had any of those tendencies, so maybe it was an acquired taste.

Legion mentioned Daniel 7:8 and Samael nodded several times as he recited it. Samael was already familiar with it, even if he didn’t have the entire thing quite memorized – yet. It was rather lengthy, and vague, which was pretty much the bible as a whole. The whole thing was meant to be vague so it could be applied to anything and anyone could find faith in it. That didn’t really make it any less valid, Samael just saw it for the tool it was.

“But which one of them is me?” Samael asked, this time directly mind to mind, “That passage mentioned quite a few people. Surely you don’t think I am the one who will speak out against the most High?”

After a moment, he added something else, “And what do you mean the part that is suppressed?”
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:18 pm

"Of course you will" he stated with a wink. "Son...".He said with a bit of a pause. "Your powers were given to you by me...plain and simple. There is no divinity within it only malice. You want to hold on to your beliefs and say that they all couldn't have come from me but for an instance put aside faith and use your mind....your logic. Don't be one of those dimwits who go on blind faith. Telekinesis and telepathy both abilities we share. The Mark of Cane.....you have it. If you aren't too familiar with your scripture it's not just a fashion statement it is a curse son." He let it sink in a bit hoping he understood what that meant. "If you haven't figured it out there is no atonement. It matters not how many you kill in his name. You are damned by bloodline if you don't believe me pick up your book. It is written there in black and white. "

He hopped off the back of the chair and landed gracefully on his feet. The thud that should have occurred from someone his weight and build did not occur of course. "You will speak out against him because you will love him, put your faith and trust in him, and because you were born a Caninite you will be rejected....shunned you will never find favor." His usual tone had gave way to seriousness. Of course thinking back to the rebellion when they were asked to bow before man and so many rejected this claiming their as his first creations. Jealous because human sin could be forgiven over and over yet those who had defied him that once could never find the warmth of his grace again. However he pulled himself together quickly. "I am here to give you your birth right what you do with it is up to you. Yet they will come....you should be ready."
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Samael didn’t believe his powers came from this… devil. He couldn’t believe it. Inherited? Maybe. But given? No. They came from his mother. Maybe also his father. From God himself. That was what he always believed and what he would always believe if he could help it. He knew the Mark of Cain, and he was no dimwit. His faith had also never been blind, he’d questioned it throughout his life, sought answers, sometimes found them. Samael felt it inside him, and he knew he had to be right.

“If you are right – if He does reject me, and shun me, then yes I will speak out against Him. But I have faith – and I assure you it isn’t blind – that he will not do it. You may be my father, I may bear the mark, but I am not you,” Samael said with his telepathy, “But if you are here to give me my so called birthright, and you want me to use it to fight your enemies, then feel free. But your own allies better stay out of my way as well.” Samael would help him, as long as it also helped his own Crusade. He would make it work somehow.

Though inside Samael still hated the idea. Was it worth it to work with this demon – no, Devil – in order to help his fight against the wicked? More power? There was always a catch though, right? Always a catch with them…. And dangerous ones at that.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:50 pm

He chuckled for a moment before staring his son in the eyes. "There will come a day when you will be in need and you will call upon him to find nothing but the chill of the wind hugging your body. Then in desperation you will call upon me....and find my embrace much warmer." He would tap Samael on the shoulder and a warm sensation would fill his body. "You are the son of Cain .....The descendant of the first man . That mark is not your curse but your legacy." The window would again open and Legion would walk towards it. "Before I leave remember this .....men have created biological weapons, nuclear weapons, The Mother and Father of all bombs to decimate nations. Men have racked up a body count Heaven has never seen and has filled the very pools of hell. When you compare notes ...mans Imperfection versus the vile demons it should make you wonder which species should truly be despised. I left something in your mother grave for you." With that said he would seemingly dissapear into the night.

(Given Demon Physiology and weapon with a power from what I won on the bridge. You can make your own weapon)
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 am

Samael listened once again as his father tried to install doubt in him, attempted to get him to question his faith, but he just shook his head, he would not let it happen - it would not happen to him.

He just shook his head and watched his father leave, even as he felt the new power fill in. As he looked down, he saw something else. A new crucifix that also brimmed with its own power, and Samael wondered just what exactly he had decided to work with...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]   Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige] Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddy Issues (Closed) [Prestige]
Page 1 of 1