Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Hi. Names Davy0 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Hi. Names Davy0 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Hi. Names Davy0 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Hi. Names Davy0 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Hi. Names Davy0 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Hi. Names Davy0 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Hi. Names Davy0 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Hi. Names Davy0 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Hi. Names Davy0 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Hi. Names Davy0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davy0

Hi. Names Davy0 Empty
PostSubject: Hi. Names Davy0   Hi. Names Davy0 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:52 am

I'm trying to understand your system, as its more complex than I had anticipated, a bit too complex in the grand scheme of things but I might just be a natural born idiot so it's not the problem. I'm trying to make a character whose main focus is on his ability to out-"box" his competition with his boxing skills, to effectively create his style of fighting to be able to counter any other style of martial combat with just his boxing skills. Weird goal right, and no his stories not about making boxing the "best" martial art it's because a lot of characters have "Physical Prowess" as the main basis of their skills. He can learn more martial arts, but he only uses boxing in battle and only uses his knowledge on an opponents style to effectively defeat it with his boxing.

Anyways, I'm trying to understand the skills assessment and want to create a human elite. He has skills that develop around his boxing (of course), his physical skill (of course) and his ability to be a pragmatist (someone who uses "illegal" moves in order to gain the edge and by illegal moves, I mean like use keys (between his fingers), brass knuckles, glass (between his fingers), etc... for an effective weapon or attack an opponent in different spots (like the back of the neck, the chin, the genitals, the armpit, etc...). So yeah, basically that's it. I wanted him to learn how to use parkour in order to be able to move around the city and stuff like that but mostly I want him to be capable of using his boxing as effectively as possible.
Back to top Go down

Hi. Names Davy0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: Introduction Area-
Jump to: